The Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan was taken off guard when Max attacked her pussy. She fought him until his tongue touched her clit, then it was no use, her mind said no, but her body wanted him to continue. "Oh fuck!" Meghan moaned, "what's happening to me?"

Those were the magic words Max was waiting to hear, Meghan would soon do anything he wanted to keep receiving pleasure like this. He sucked on her inner lips, one at a time and then together, drawing them from her body then gently biting down. Meghan was pushing her cunt at his face, and when he released her legs, she wrapped them around his shoulders and head.

Max was bringing the naive virgin to life with his tongue. The more he sucked on her cunt, the more she wanted. In only a few minutes he had Meghan coming and begging him not to stop.

"I am going to set up the camera's now," Max said, taking a break, "I want to record the moment I take your virginity."

Max was busy for quite awhile positioning the cameras, he didn't want to miss this special moment. When he was all done he looked at Meghan lying on his bed; her bare cunt was calling out to him.

"Meghan is there anything you want to do before I fuck your cunt?" He was leaving it open for Meghan to decide and also to see how far she would go on her own.

Meghan knew she was not in a strong bargaining position and he could steal her virginity any time he wanted. As she looked at him leering at her body, she made a decision.

"Please Max, I want to suck your cock first." Even though the thought wasn't pleasant, if she dragged it out long enough and sucked him like there was no tomorrow, maybe he wouldn't be able to get another erection and take her virginity.

Max laughed internally. "Hmm, I don't know?" he stalled.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, thought Meghan there was no way she could stop him from fucking her cunt if that's what he wanted, "Please! I will give you the best blowjob of your life!" she begged.

Max smiled at Meghan; he couldn't wait to see his cock worshiped by this young girl. "Well, I don't know. I mean your cunt is pretty tempting and especially being a virgin and all. No, I think I am going to fuck your cunt!"

"No! Wait!" Meghan panicked as he started to get undressed. "You can fuck my throat too!" Max and Meghan had talked about this online, and he said every guy wanted to do that to a girl.

"Well, that is different!" Max said as he finished undressing. He massaged his large cock and looked at Meghan, "are you sure you want me to stick this big old cock down your little throat?"

The size of Max's cock looked bigger than the pictures he had sent her. She wasn't sure she could do it, but if it saved her virginity, even if only for a brief time, then she would try. "Yes, I want you to fuck my throat with your cock."

Max knew he wasn't as agile as he used to be and Meghan's position wouldn't give him the best satisfaction. "I am going to release your hands and attach one handcuff to your ankle," he said, "But, if you misbehave then I am not only going to chain you back up, but I am also going to take a strap to your pretty little ass. Do we have a deal?"

Being released so quickly wasn't on Meghan's radar, and it made a potential escape that much easier. "Yes, I promise to behave," she instantly said before he changed his mind. She watched Max cuff her ankle, and undo the wrist cuffs. She noticed Max put the key on the dresser, there was no way she could reach the key, but at least she knew where it was.

Max thought Meghan was much prettier in person than the photos that she sent him, "Take your top off, and your skirt, I want to see you completely naked," he said.

There was no reason to argue so Meghan did as he asked, then shivered at his close inspection of her body and the touch of his hands on her. "Please, don't pinch my nipples so hard," Meghan said as squirmed. The slap to her face startled her, and his long hard uncommunicative stare frightened her.

"I'm sorry," Meghan said finally, "you can squeeze them as hard as you want." She didn't like the crazy look in his eyes and promised herself to be more cautious with her comments; she didn't know what harm he might do to her.

The vindictive intent to hurt her nipples was purposeful now; Max wanted Meghan to know he was the boss. He watched the tears slide down her cheeks as he increased the pressure on her puffy hard nipples, waiting for her to tell him to stop. Her eyes held his until the pain was too much for her and she dropped her head.

"Good girl," Max said, "soon you will be begging me to hurt you." He released her nipples and savagely pulled her blonde hair back, so she was looking at him again. "What do you say to me?"

She wanted to say he was an asshole, a prick, a sadist, but she knew what he wanted, "thank you, Max."

Max walked over to the closet and came out with a leather strap, "I don't want to do this to you Meghan, but you brought it on by yourself. Now turn around so I can spank your ass," Max said as he lightly hit his left palm with the strap, "Because you didn't know the rules I am only going to spank you three times, the next time you challenge me it will be ten times."

Just when Meghan thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. "I'm sorry Max, it will never happen again."

Meghan didn't want to, but she turned and presented her ass to him.

"Get up on your knees," Max ordered.

The first hit was devastating and the second one was twice as hard collapsing her to the bed, she struggled to her knees and waited for the third one. When the strap didn't come right away the pain of waiting was almost as bad.

Even though the two red marks across Meghan's tiny ass stirred Max's cock, he didn't want to cause her too much pain, at least not yet. "Will you behave now or do I need to hit you again?"

The fire in her ass was radiating through her whole pelvic region, "I'm sorry Max, I'll be good for you."

Max snorted, "Okay, you've learned your lesson. But, don't think I won't use the belt again!" he threatened. "Now turn around and tell the camera your name and what you want me to do."

There was never a moment in Meghan's life when so much was at stake, "thank you, Max, my name is Meghan and I can't wait to suck your big cock." Meghan hoped some flattery would help. "Please let me suck you!"

As Meghan's mouth circled his cock, Max couldn't think of a time he had been this excited. He had a gorgeous teenage girl willing, no begging to suck his cock and that was just the start of things he could do to her. Her inexperience was showing, but he could teach her what he liked. "Meghan, so far I'm not very impressed!" he said then watched as she increased her efforts.

Fuck! Fuck! Meghan thought. There is no way a cock this big is going to go down my throat. Every time she tried she gagged, and she could hear old Max admonishing her. "Please Max, will you help me?" Meghan finally said. She didn't want to ask him, but she also didn't want to be hit with the leather strap again.

All the porn movies started flashing in Max's mind and the different ways he could fuck Meghan's mouth. With all the gagging she was doing he knew she would probably vomit on him and he hated that idea. "God damn it!" he yelled in dismay, "I thought you were practicing this at home?"

Meghan couldn't believe how hard it was. "I did with the silver dildo, but you're much bigger."

His cock was big, Max knew this, but he still wanted to fuck Meghan's throat. "Stay there," he ordered as he left to go get a bowl or basin from the kitchen. If she was going to throw up, he didn't want it to be on his bed or carpeted floor.

As soon as Max left Meghan scrambled off the bed tried to reach the key, her one leg was still attached to the bedpost, but she hopped on one foot and reached out with her hand. No matter how hard she stretched she was still six inches short, she tried pulling the bed, but it wouldn't move. "Fuck! Fuck!" she moaned in defeat. The sound of pans rattling in the kitchen brought her back, and she quickly jumped back onto the bed before being discovered.

In his haste to get a container, Max had forgotten about the handcuff key sitting on the dresser. He quickly rushed back and was relieved that Meghan was sitting quietly on the bed waiting for him to return and the key was right where he left it. "This is for you," he said as he gave her the bowl, "if you think you're going to throw up make sure you use it."

"Thank you, Max," she said with false sincerity, "that is very considerate of you. I will try not to."

"You're very beautiful," he said suddenly, "better than your photos."

"Did you keep all my photos?" Meghan asked but secretly hoped he didn't.

"Yes," he said, "I have them on together in one file, along with all your videos."

"Oh," Meghan said, she couldn't hide her disappointment at being so exposed.

"Now enough talking, put your mouth to much better use," laughed Max as he brought her face to his cock again.

Meghan noticed his cock and gone soft while he was gone and placed the bowl next to her on the bed in readiness for an accident. She could take most of him now and did her best to please him. When he grabbed the sides of her head and forced his cock deeper, she started gagging again. Max was using her mouth brutally, and she could feel his cock growing larger and larger.

The first time he entered her throat she panicked at the loss of air and started hitting his legs. He released her just in time as she needed to use the bowl. Even though she had only eaten an apple on the long bus ride, she filled half the bowl. Max picked up her top and gave it to her to clean her face then pulled her by her blonde hair back to his cock.

Over and over the routine was repeated and Meghan would retch and use the bowl. When she didn't vomit any further Max knew she had emptied her stomach and he smiled a sinister smile.

"At last!" he said as he forced his cock deep into her throat and held it there. The gagging sensations on his cock were amazing; he had never felt anything like this before, not even with the old whore he visited. Meghan was turning into a rag doll in his hands and wasn't putting up a fight like earlier. His hard cock was visiting her throat now with every thrust, and her gags were getting less and less. "Look at me Meghan," he ordered, "I want to look into your eyes when I come down your throat."

The abuse of her mouth and throat by this crazy man was driving Meghan to retreat into her head. She tried to think of anything else except the pain he was causing. His large cock entered her throat savagely now, and there was nothing she could do about it, she had given up hitting his legs as it didn't make a difference. His cackling laugh was like fingernails on a chalkboard and looking into his eyes seemed to drive him on even more. His wrinkled body was gross along with his big pot-belly covered in hair. She could see his face scrunch up and knew he was close to giving her his filthy cum and she hoped she didn't throw up again.

Max was mesmerized by Meghan's eyes; her tears didn't diminish the moment. Instead, it made his cock harder. The power surged through his body like nothing he had ever experienced. He was fucking her mouth just like in a porn movie. "I'm close you dirty slut!" he yelled as he held on to her limp head, "keep your eyes open!"

Meghan saw an arm circle Max's throat, the wide-eyed surprized look on Max's face was joined by a guttural gasp as his hands left her head. His body jerked several times as he came in her mouth. Meghan quickly spit his cock out of her mouth and vomited his cum in the bowl. It wasn't until Max collapsed onto the floor that she saw it was her protector Terry from the bus ride. The smile on his face was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"Miss me?" Terry asked as he looked at her naked body. "Fuck you look fantastic!"

"What? How?" Meghan stammered then burst out in fresh tears.

Terry sat on the bed and drew Meghan's naked body into his arms as she continued to sob and mumble thank you over and over.

Meghan was relieved that her ordeal with Max was over. Terry had turned out to be a real protector, and she showered his face with kisses. It felt good to be in his arms, safe from Max's abuse.

"Shh, your safe now," Terry said soothingly, "Max can't hurt you anymore."

"Is he dead?" she asked, but not caring if he was.

"No, I just choked him unconscious," Terry said, "now, let's get you out of these handcuffs."

Meghan directed Terry to the key, and he freed her leg. They could hear Max start to moan and Meghan started to panic.

"He's coming to!" Meghan exclaimed jumping off the bed and putting as much distance between her and Max as possible.

Terry nonchalantly went about removing the handcuffs from the four corners of the bed. He rolled Max onto his stomach and handcuffed both wrists behind his back and then cuffed his ankles together before using another cuff to join them both together.

"There, that should hold the bastard!" he said with a smile.

Terry completed the job in the nick of time as Max came to and realized who had blindsided him.

"I am going to fucking kill, you Terry!" Max started yelling as he struggled to get up

A quick kick from Terry to Max's midsection took the bark out of him. "Lie still old man or you will get hurt even worse," Terry ordered.

Max was moaning as Terry knelt down, "you like to hurt defenseless little girls don't you?" Terry sneered, "maybe we should hurt you."

Meghan was too numb to do anything as she watched Terry roll Max over and force Max's dirty underwear into his mouth. She looked up and noticed the cameras were still recording everything. "Terry, the cameras!" Meghan said as she pointed to them.

Terry gave Max another kick in his stomach and called him a sick son-of-a-bitch. Meghan watched the fight go out of Max as he moaned on the floor.

Looking at the cameras, Terry could see they were connected to a computer in the corner on a small desk. In only a few minutes he found it linked into a file Max had with Meghan's name on it, as he investigated he found several other videos and lots of still pictures. Terry assumed Meghan had sent all of them to Max previously.

"Can we delete everything?" Meghan asked as she looked over Terry's shoulder. "I don't want him looking at my pictures later or putting them on the internet."

Terry could tell the file was too large to email to himself, but he didn't want to destroy today's video as they could hold that over Max if he ever came after Meghan in the future. Opening up the desk Terry found several memory sticks and plugged them into the computer to see if they were empty. The first stick contained several files with different girls' names, and Terry knew Meghan wasn't the first one to be tricked by Max. He debated looking at them now, but he didn't want Meghan exposed to any more abuse. Finally, the fourth stick was empty, and he downloaded Meghan's file onto it, then erased the original from the computer.

Terry turned off all the cameras and checked on Max. Just thinking of what he did to Meghan and what he had planned was making his blood boil, and he knew he had to give Meghan a chance at redemption if she wanted it.

"Easy Meghan," Terry softly said as he hugged her naked body to his clothed one, "I'm not going to hurt you. You're safe now." He held Meghan in his arms as she shook uncontrollably. "Shh, it's all good now. That bastard can't hurt you anymore."

Meghan clung to Terry with all her strength as she cried and cried in relief. He did protect her from the bad guys as he promised. "How?" Meghan asked in between sobs, "how did you know where to find me?"

Terry had an uneasy feeling when Meghan gave the cab driver Max's address, and after he got home, he decided to check it out for himself. He had been knocking on the front door for five minutes. When no one came, he walked around the house looking in the windows. If he had a gun, he would have shot Max from outside when he saw what he was doing to Meghan. The backdoor yielded easily to his knife, and he crept down the hall to the crazy laughter and yelling. Terry didn't know he timed his attack to match Max coming in Meghan's mouth, all he wanted to do was kill the evil bastard.

"I told you I would protect you from the bad guys," Terry said, "Sorry I was late. Is there anything you want to do to Max?"

Meghan looked at Max lying on the floor, whimpering like a baby. "I want to call the police and report him," she said. "Make him pay for what he did to me!"

"There might be another way," Terry said as he placed the other memory sticks on the dresser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terry

After her ordeal with Max, it took some time for Meghan to regain any semblance of normality. Every time she closed her eyes she could picture the terror she went through. The long walks with Terry along the lake calmed her during the day, but she still had nightmares each night and would cling to Terry for support. She appreciated that Terry never once touched her sexually as he waited for her to make the first move.

Max's arrest made the front page all because of an anonymous phone call to the police. When the police arrived, a gift-wrapped Max was in handcuffs along with a note on the dresser from Terry. They found several memory sticks filled with videos of Max abusing and torturing young girls. The police confirmed he had been on their list of sex offenders for years, but they never had any evidence to convict him.

Several years ago Max had been in a car accident, and a runaway teenage girl who was a passenger in his car died. The girl had restraint marks on her wrists and ankles. An examination by the coroner indicated she had been sexually assaulted, repeatedly, both anally and vaginally. All evidence pointed to Max, but they couldn't make a case against him. The anonymous tip to the police included a video of Max raping and assaulting that girl without her consent.

Meghan found out that Max was a very cruel sadistic man and she considered herself lucky to have been rescued by Terry.

Terry forced Meghan to call her parents and tell them where she was so they wouldn't worry. They wanted to come and pick her up immediately, but she convinced them she would come back soon with her new boyfriend. Her parents never knew what Meghan had gone through and she was never going to tell them.

It took almost a month before Meghan could contemplate having sex with Terry. She was glad she was still a virgin, and he would be the first. The night it happened was the most beautiful night of her life, and this time all her tears were of joy and happiness.

The End