The Protégé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers

The lust in my eyes must have been obvious, because the grin on Ghalib's face and the acknowledgement in his eyes was unmistakable. My cheeks reddened and I looked away quickly. Stacey was waiting and we picked her up quickly.

"Ghalib, can you take us to my apartment please. (I turned to Stacey) I'm going to the Hamptons for the weekend with Cynthia Freakin' Liebert!" I screamed.

I gave her the quick run-down and as we approached my apartment building, it hit me...

"Crap! What am I going to wear? She said casual and a bathing suit. What's casual in the Hamptons? Where can we go for clothes?" I asked Stacey.

"Um... Let's see... Bloomingdale's maybe?" She replied looking for approval.

"Sure. Ghalib, change of plans, Bloomingdale's please.," I said beaming with excitement.

The afternoon was a blur. Stacey and I picked out two bathing suits, (Bikini and one piece) some jogging clothes and my best guess at "Hampton's Casual." Ghalib dropped us at Bloomingdale and picked us up an hour later. We dropped Stacey at the subway, and I returned to the apartment.

It was 2:30, I was full of adrenalin and excitement. When we arrived, Ghalib walked around opening the door for me. He held out his hand and I took it as he guided me out of the car.

"Thank you so much," I said, giving him a hug without thinking.

His cologne smelled great as I broke the hug and kissed his cheek. I felt a wave of warmth down below at the feel of his firm body.

"I can't believe, I'm working for Cynthia Freakin' Liebert!" I said jumping up and down with my hands on his shoulders.

I wanted to take him in and do him in the new apartment, so bad. "Calm Down Alecia!" I told myself. "You don't screw random guys... just a quickie, I'm so cranked up right now!" I looked at my watch.

"Thank you Ghalib!" I need to be at the Pier Six Helipad at 6:30. Can you pick me up? What time should we leave? I'll need a ride home Sunday night too..."

"Whoa, take a breath, Alecia, you don't want to get too excited. You need to play it cool. This is Wall Street, they will chew you up and spit you out," he said calmly. "I'll pick you up at 5:30 right here. That will give us plenty of time."

I looked at my watch. " Ok gotta pack, see you soon," I said kissing his cheek again. "Thank you so much.

I handed him a $100 bill and ran for the apartment, "Congratulations!" he yelled as the door closed behind me. I waved without looking back.

I went in and closed the door behind me. Leaning against the door, I closed my eyes and took several slow deep breaths, trying to center.

"Ok, gotta pack," I said, the scent of her perfume seemed to be in my apartment. I shook my head. "Can't be," I smelled my hands. They did seem to have a touch of her scent on them.

I had almost three hours. I needed to pack, shower, Call Mom, Call Stacey and apologize for bailing on her and the Yankee game, Call Delaney and Lawrence and give them the news and my apology for the change in plans.

I made the calls first. I felt terrible for cutting Mom off after two minutes, but it was that or 2 hours. "Be careful, sweetie!" she said with a mix of excitement and fear for the adventure I had ahead. Her and I both! The others were all understanding and happy for me. I promised we'd do it soon.

Part of me knew that wasn't true. Cynthia made it clear, my life was hers for at least eight months. I spent over an hour agonizing over what to pack. I did the only thing I could do and overpacked. From Jean, to tennis shorts, jogging outfits (of course), yoga pants, business skirt, blouse and jacket, both bathing suits, running shoes, flip flops, heals and flats. I am a master packer and got it all into a roll on, with a brief case/make up bag, purse and hand bag, just in case.

It was 4:15 PM when I had a bit of an adrenaline crash. I had to shower and change and got my shorts and shirt off and threw myself onto the bed, spread eagle in panties and braw. I closed my eyes trying to relax, but the events of the day played over in my mind. I popped the front of my braw and let the girls breath. The flow of blood through my breast and the warm July air through the open windows felt amazing.

This time tomorrow I will be on the beach, I thought. I slipped off my panties and jettisoned the braw completely. I lay there, eyes closed, legs spread, the warm gently breeze, tickling my labia. "Five Minutes," I told myself, breathing slow and steady. "Cynthia Freakin' Liebert. The sound of the city below was music to my ears. I smelled my hand, detecting just a hint of her perfume. "Someday soon I will have my own custom blend perfume..."

I replayed the lunch in my head... Her handling of the competition, her pitch to me, she was a master. She was all I imagined and more. On top of all that perfect skin and gorgeous hair.

My adrenalin was pumping again, and my thoughts turned to Ghalib. If only he were here... The blood flowed and my lower regions tingled. I caressed my breasts softly, as my breathing deepened. All the excitement had nerve endings activated throughout my body. I hadn't touched myself like this in what seemed like forever, but today... today, I needed a release. There was too much excitement and I needed to take the edge off.

I pictured Ghalib standing before me, naked, chiseled and hard. He crawled on the bed on all fours, between my spread legs. He hesitated and raised up on his knees as his hand caressed my soft stomach. His brown eyes, locked on mine, he leaned forward stretching his gentle hand to touch my breasts. I could feel the heat and rapidly growing wetness. My nipples stiffed as his hand approached, gently tracing his fingers over my skin.

My eyes closed, my own hand played the part of Ghalib's, softly squeezing my full breast sending a tingling rush through my erect nibbles, imagining his lips gently kissing them. As my right hand reached my hot drenched labia, I imagined his hot stiff hard-on slowly pressing against my pelvis as his lips continued to gently work my screaming nipples.

Such soft lips, I thought as he pressed himself against me. His kisses moved slowly up toward my neck as he ever so slowly pushed his throbbing head against my steaming labia. My fingers pressed in as I fantasized. His lips, so soft against my shoulder as his hair caressed my neck like silk against my skin. I was dripping wet working my fingers more frantically as felt an orgasm build.

"Oh, please don't stop," I said almost singing. "Aaahhh, I need this bad. Oh yes make me cum. Auuuhhhhhh," I screamed.

I imagined his stiff boner thrusting in deep and hard, relentlessly sliding in and out. The soft kisses on my neck sending chills down my spine. Kisses so soft and delicate as the stiff shaft pushed. "Why was I smelling Cynthia's perfume?" I thought as my climax built. The soft lips moved up to meet mine, the long silky hair caressed my cheeks as our tongues intertwined. I whined loudly picturing passionately kissing as my orgasm approached.

"Oooohhhhh yeeesss! I'm cumming!" I yelled as my orgasm hit like a freight train. "Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed.

The image that flashed in my mind at the peak of my pleasure was Cynthia's face with her perfect skin and bright red lips, with her sandy hair dangling. The scent of her perfume stuck in my mind, as my fingers worked my clit. I pushed the image out of my mind and focused quickly on the thought of Ghalib's brown eyes and dark hair.

My body went limp as my orgasm passed. I stared at the ceiling panting and regaining my composure. I was disturbed, trying to understand why her image had popped into my head at my moment of ecstasy...

"It's just the fact that such a powerful woman wanted to hire me," I thought to myself. "It perfectly normal transference."

My fingers were drenched as I could feel my cum running slowly down my ass cheeks. I jumped up," Gotta get a shower and get ready!" I told myself trying to refocus. My mind did seem to have a greater clarity after that quick release. There was a wet spot on my bed spread, I would need to deal with later. For now, I pulled it off an put it in the clothes basket

I cleaned myself up and put on a sharp looking grey double-breasted skirt suit. I put on a white blouse with a subtle collar. With the shirt unbuttoned to the 3rd button, the collar blended in, giving the appearance of wearing nothing beneath the jacket. The skirt was form fitting and ended just above the knee. I opted not to put on panty hose since Cynthia had not been wearing them earlier. I wore black heals that matched my slightly oversized purse and left my hair down, straight hanging about half way between my shoulders and the bottom of the jacket V-neck.

Ghalib dropped me at the helipad and there was only one white chopper there. He opened the door and I stepped out. In front of us was a black limo and a blond in skin tight designer jeans stepped out. I could only see her back but thought she must be a super model. She simply had the nicest ass I'd ever seen. She wore a 2-inch-wide heavy leather belt with a pattern of pencil sized holes scattered throughout. The belt pulled slightly down in the middle of her back where the center belt loop tugged downward from the strain the jeans covering her gorgeous round ass cheeks.

The crotch of the jeans pulled upward separating her ass cheeks in a V that extended half way up her ass. As she stood with her feet a couple inches apart, a triangle of light peaked through her inter thighs. He ass was not wide but as she turned slightly the protrusion of her ass was almost a perfect half sphere. The bottom of each cheek had a perfect little smiley face crease. Apart from that creases, there did not appear to be a wrinkle anywhere in her jeans except where the bottom of the pant legs covered the thick healed, high-heeled boots.

I glanced at Ghalib and he did a double take and tried not to stare. Her hair was in a pony tail and she wore a skin tight fitted white blouse with short cuffed sleeves. I could only recall one time when woman's ass sent a tingle between my legs, and I could not help but say, "Daaammnn," as she took a few steps and those cheeks clenched and bulged with each step.

The other time was Haley Williams from Paramore in their "Fake Happy" video. Something about the shimmering spandex just made me want to touch, it, kiss it and nibble on it... I recall watching the video about 100 times..

I shook my head and turned toward Ghalib. He smiled perkily, "Alecia...I think you have a naughty adventurous side young lady."

I blushed so strongly I could see the red glow off my cheeks. I widened my eyes and smiled a sexy smile. He began to blush as well. As my eyes locked back on the world class ass, she turned around and my jaw dropped...Cynthia Freakin Liebert! Not only the richest, smartest and most powerful woman on Wall Street, but the sexiest as well. Who said you can't have it all?

"Alecia, you clean up well," she said walking over and giving me a hug. Her body was firm! I was suddenly afraid of running and working out with her this weekend. Her perfume crept into my nostrils. "I did say casual, (a look of concern hit my face.) but you look great. I'm glad you made it. The copter should have us there in 30 minutes, Dinner and drinks on the beach when we arrive, sound good?"

"Sounds incredible," I said smiling like a child on Christmas.

She turned and walked toward the chopper. Her driver carried a suitcase for her and a should strapped leather, brief case. Ghalib followed suit and carried my bags to the chopper. I could not help watching those perfectly rounded globes flex and relax with each step.

The men loaded the bags and I gave Ghalib the Hampton's double cheek kiss, " Thank you Ghalib. I will see you Sunday."

"Are you sure you don't want to bring him with us?" asked Cynthia in a playful tone, smiling at Ghalib and giving him the once over, hungrily.

He blushed and nodded to her. "You ladies travel safe."

She walked over to him and said, "It's a shame you can't join us." Holding out her hand like the queen.

He took her hand and kissed the back of it., "Until Sunday, my lady."

I stared into Ghalib's eyes as he slowly backed away. The fact that Cynthia liked him made me want him even more. He smiled knowingly and headed for his cab. I did not even think about paying him, and he simple walked off without asking for payment. I would be sure to pay him later, I thought flashing back to my earlier session.

The stirring between my legs rekindled when I watched him walk away. As I turned toward Cynthia, she had sly grin on her face. He is simply delicious, and I see you agree. Again, I blushed as I followed her to the chopper. She stepped in before me highlighting her incredible ass again. I could not seem to stop staring.

Before today, I had never experienced the phenomenon of career excitement, manifesting itself with such a surge of sexual energy. Even after masturbating a little over an hour ago I was ready for more... And the pulsing vibration of the chopper did not help. Where was Ghalib when I need him?

The chopper had a female attendant and a full bar. The flight was only 30 minutes normally, but she had them do a tour of the bay and skirted the city. The view was amazing. I knew this was definitely the life for me. We were seated facing each other and it became apparent she was not wearing a bra. After we cleared the city, she asked the attendant to give me a computer bag.

"That has your new lap top in it. If you get it out, we can bring up my Calendar and bring you up to speed. Becky, I'll have a Martini and get miss Alecia..."

She paused looking at me. I said the only drink that seemed most appropriate, "A Manhattan please."

It was a brand-new HP elite book laptop, "State of the art. Very nice," I said. "Thank you so much."

"This will be your best friend, next to that," she said handing me a new I-phone XS.

"Thanks again," I said smiling happily.

"And last but not least," she handed me a business card, holding a box of them in the other hand. "Alecia Carmichael, Executive Consultant," I said beaming.

"Executive Consultant for Cynthia Freakin' Liebert!" I thought to myself.

We each had three drinks in when we landed. Every time she refilled, she gave me one. Three drinks were usually it for me. I was grateful when we landed. There was a limo to meet us and we rolled immediately toward her house.

"I'm famished," She said, as we drove on. "I hope fillet and scallops wil do. Phillip is preparing dinner as we speak. That would be perfect," I said thinking I sounded a little too sappy.

We arrived at an amazing house. It had five garages, a stone driveway and was a mixture of stone and cedar siding, six dormers and a torrent on either end that resembled a light house. The back yard overlooked the ocean with an infinity pool and built in oversized stone hot tub that sat at one end, elevated and flowing into the pool with a water fall.

We entered and she got us another drink ordered before I could protest. We drank as she gave me the tour. I had to steady myself on the stair case as the alcohol was kicking in. Luckily, we wrapped the tour up on the patio dining table as the dinner was served.

The view was amazing, as the cool breeze blew off the ocean, cooling down the hot July day. Dinner was delicious. Something about salt air makes food taste so much better. I was in a daze, sitting the patio next to an infinity pool overlooking the beach, in the Hamptons with Cynthia Freakin Liebert.

I expected a Devil Wears Prada relationship, but she was genuinely nice. During the tour of the house and dinner, she spent the entire time asking me about my family and friends. She really seemed interested and remembered details. She refused to talk about business or anything company related for the entire evening.

By the end of dinner, I had lost track of how many drinks I had. She ordered another round from the Christine the household assistant. She was 50ish and motherly looking. When she delivered the drinks, Cynthia released her and the staff for the evening and told her we they were all free for the weekend and the house would be empty all week, and for everyone to enjoy some beach time.

I had not felt this drunk... maybe ever. I knew this had to be the last one or I would be passed out and blacked out. It was 8:00PM and I could feel the heat radiating from my cheeks. "I must look like a tomato," I thought to myself. If I ever get tipsy, my cheeks immediately turn red and warm up. They were on fire.

"Shall we have a soak in the hot tub," she asked sounding like she was stone sober.

"shlure," I responded, embarrassed. "I'm slorry, these drinks are hitting me hard. I need to stlop after this one."

"I didn't mean to lead you astray Lecia," she said smiling. "I'm not usually a drinker either, but I'm just so happy I found you. It's been a real joy spending time with you, I kind of lost count. As I said I usually get up around 5:00 for a jog and gym session on Saturday, so I usually turn in between 9:00 and 10:00 when I'm at home. I'm not the alcoholic, close the bars down business person. And I'm glad to hear you're not a party girl either. The stakes are too high these days to let yourself get in a compromising position.

Let's get our suits on, have a soak and call it a night. Are you still up for a morning workout?" she asked sounding genuinely concerned about me.

"Shlure... Sure thing," I replied. I could not help but giggle.

"Oh, my you do have it bad," she laughed, standing up. "Woah." She swayed and steadied herself. "I think I may be a bit lit, myself."

She laughed and stepped over to me, reaching out a hand. I grabbed her hand and steadied myself as I stood up. My head spun as I stood swaying a bit. "Oh my, I am feeling it... Wow... Note to self. Manhattans will sneak up on you."

She gripped my hand firmly and pulled it across her shoulders. "We'll steady one another, Lecia," she said as we began to step arms across each other's shoulders.

I had never liked the shortened version of my name, but from Cynthia, I loved it. It was like I was getting a new best friend. I wondered if I dared call her Cindy but decided I would not find out. Her room was almost directly across the hall from my room. Although I would not call it a room. It was and en suite plus. It had a bedroom, sitting area, walk in closet and full bath with tub and shower and double sink and separate toilet. I would have been a Master suite in 99.9% of homes. But here it was a guest room... One of four.

She felt warm and steady as we walked. When she released me, I focused and managed not to sway or stumble.

"I'll meet you in the hot tub in ten," she said happily.

"Sure thing!" I said emphatically, without slurring and both laughed.

"Well slaid," she laughed. I assumed slurring on purpose.

I went to the bathroom, peed, washed my hands and face. My cheeks were glowing, and my head was in full spin mode. I splashed cold water on my face and tried my best to sober up quick. I put on my new red bikini. When I looked at myself, in the mirror, I had to laugh. My cheeks seemed as red as the suit. I decided to go bikini, after seeing Cynthia in those painted on jeans, I knew she would definitely be a bikini girl. A woman with her confidence and that body would definitely show it off.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Yesterday I would have smiled and told myself I was the hottest thing anyone would see tonight, but after Cynthia in those jeans, I knew It was probably not true. I did grip my 36D's with one hand and position the top to highlight my girls. I took a step back and looked at how it fit. "You do look hot girl," I told myself smiling.

I turned and looked at my ass, in the mirror. I pulled the traditional cut suit down around my buns, shook it and smiled. "You can hold your own darlin. You look damn good sweetheart. Where is Ghalib, when you need him!"

rimaday
rimaday
1,863 Followers