The Protocols of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me two things after that which will always stick in his - and my - memory.

He had pulled his briefs down as he kissed her body and touched between her thighs.

"I'd had a carefully controlled erection ever since that second dance with her; but I'd been careful not to let her know..."

"Some women like it," I reminded him.

"Only when a certain intimacy has already been established," he said. "Until then, you're well advised to be careful - otherwise she might think you gross and indelicate."

"But when you pulled your briefs down, she knew of course?"

"No, I was still the gentleman – I still held him away from her body, but then....."

He told me how she reached across to touch and, very gently, to caress him – to touch and squeeze the foreskin tip and roll it gently between her fingers....

"She was exploring?"

"I think you're right. It may have been no more than to discover whether I was, you know, really aroused. Actually, I had a horn like a buffalo – and just as stiff and hard. To be honest, during the previous three months, when I was not going out with anyone, my problem had not been to get an erection – they came much too often and too easily – but to find a congenial place to put it when I got it."

"And then?"

"She could have had no doubt when she touched me; but you've got no idea. It was just incredible. Her touch was so wonderful – she knew exactly how to do it, at the tip where the foreskin slides up and down over the glans. She had slim, soft fingers and, I think, what I was doing to her made her even more sensitive to the intensity of feeling she wanted to transmit to me. But I knew I couldn't let her go on. I was having the most exquisite sensations – something I'd never experienced to that extent before. For a moment, I just couldn't help it: I had to stop tickling her lovely little dooverlackie and instead, concentrate on what I was feeling. While she fingered me so delightfully, I held her and kissed her passionately on the lips, the neck, the breasts.... I wanted to let go – to come, as it would have been, into her hand...

"But I couldn't really let that happen. I wanted the thrill of her touch to go on but I knew I couldn't let it. How I managed to do the next bit I just don't know but I stopped kissing her. I took her hand away from my prick, I kissed her hand..."

"In Sound-of-Music mode?"

"I suppose so. I kissed it and put it away. I think she understood. I began again to explore her lovely little honeypot. I lifted the skin from her clit and gently tickled it..."

"Getting even with what she'd been doing to you?"

"I suppose so. Anyway, she loved it. She gasped with pleasure and I went to mount her but then I realized that she was on the edge, so I continued my gentle fingering of her clit, sliding my fingers to and fro...

"You brought her to climax?"

"It didn't take long.... ....Then it was my turn. Do you know how that feels? Of course you do. You are at the moment of getting your reward – of receiving her superb gift...You've earned your right to stick your prick in her delightful niche. To mount her, fuck her, feel the thrill as your prick thrusts in and out and pleasure floods through your whole being."

"It was my moment," he reminisced. "Even so, I had to go slowly and I couldn't put him inside her until I was sure I'd fully pleasured her...."

"What was the other special item of recall?" I reminded him.

He laughed - I thought inappropriately. These were serious matters we were talking about.

"All right, I shouldn't be laughing but, looking back, it really was funny," he recalled. "First, I'm old-fashioned. I always think, whenever I make love to a young woman, that she may be – that she is - a virgin. No one has been there before. I am the first to be favoured with penetration of her delightful little honeypot. Of course, that went out long ago. But I like to fantasise about her purity and that I'm the first ever to have been so appealing as to win her ultimate favour."

"We're all a little like that, I suppose. So?"

"Well, I thought I had to be gentle, so when I'd brought her to climax, and my turn came, I was careful - feeling my way, I suppose you could say..... I tucked him inside her slowly and carefully. It felt delicious - she held him so softly but firmly. Then, I couldn't contain myself: I pushed harder and deeper and I almost screamed with the pleasure of those moments.

"Of course, I hadn't needed to be so careful to start with: there was no difficulty, no obstruction.

"But then there was the other thing: I had to try - desperately - to discipline myself. All those months of abstinence, you know..."

I smiled. I'd been through more than enough meagre periods myself.

"I know," I assured him. "Don't I just!"

"So I had to be careful with myself. What did they call a poor drinker in the old days? 'A two-pot screamer.' Well, I didn't want her to put me down as a thirty-second lover. But it was too much. My body was just screaming for relief. The delightful feel of her body had brought me so close to climax that I couldn't hold on any longer...

"But, I thought, I must. We think silly things at moments like those. My reputation depended, I thought, on how long I could perform. I must have been quite a way short even of thirty seconds - or it seemed like it - when I felt my coming coming on. If I didn't do something, I was going to disgrace myself.

"So I froze. 'Darling, please don't move,' I begged her. She was surprised and thought she'd done something wrong.

"'What is it?' she enquired anxiously...as, slowly and carefully, I began to ease him out.

"I tried to think of something else as I withdrew, while she remained still, mystified and worried.

"In the event, I did manage to get him out without bursting, after what seemed an eternity. Somehow, I managed not to let go..."

"It must have been a miracle," I said. "I couldn't imagine that, if I'd been in a similar position, I wouldn't have abandoned myself to the joy of the moment and let anyone - even the lovely girl I was making love to - think what they liked about it."

"Then," Jack told me, "when I got him safely out, she asked me again what was wrong? Had she done something? I assured her she had done nothing that wasn't wonderful. It was just that she was so lovely and loveable – that making love to her was so marvellous - that I couldn't hold on any longer...."

"But, darling, why hold on?" she asked. "Why not just let him go? Please, please, Darling, put him back. Please! I want him. I want to feel him when he...oh, you know – when he comes into me. I love that. Darling, please just...just put him back.... quick as you can....."

He stopped.

"And?" I queried.

"Again, it was as though she was pressing me again, gently but firmly, on the back just as she had done at the dinner dance."

Jack reflected on what happened then. His face lit up, as it was accustomed to do, with a smile of vividly remembered pleasure.

I didn't hurry him. I was enjoying his story as much as he was and, after a while, he went on, "She was quiet for a few moments as I slipped him back in his lovely, snugly-fitting niche. Then, as she rocked her bottom gently, she whispered, 'There, darling, isn't that nice? Please put him right in – as deep as you can – oh, darling, please for me – let me enjoy him – all of him......'"

He stopped.

"And?" I queried.

"That was the end. As she'd asked, I pushed him - slowly but greedily – into her lovely little dooverlackie, savouring every second, pushing him a little harder as he reached towards his finest moments. Then, teasingly, I withdrew almost completely, held it for a moment, then slipped him back all the way – up to the last little bit. I felt her stirring passionately to his motion, her dooverlackie holding and tickling the sensitive tip of my prick again with that special touch I'd discovered she has. She was clasping him – and enjoying him. Quickly the pleasure mounted in both of us. Soon all she wanted was her own pleasure...and I wanted mine.

"With a cry she slipped over the edge into the final ecstasies... and then I convulsed. The whole world - the heavens – the universe - exploded.... And the wonderful thing, at that very moment she wriggled and cried out too. I think she enjoyed it almost - it could only have been almost - as much as I did..."

He said they made love several times that night and fell asleep, kissing and hugging, in one another's arms. When they woke, they spent part of that Sunday having the coffee he'd promised her so long before. They did have some breakfast too – just a little - and then they went back to bed to repeat their activities of the night – and to get even better at it all the time.

"I don't think it can be better really," he told her. "It's so perfect already."

"I'd still like to try," she countered as she lay on the bed and began to kiss him where it mattered most.

"Do you know there are 26 erogenous zones in the female body that respond to kissing?" she asked.

"Fancy that," he said, but all he could think about was that best of all erogenous zones, the delightful little dooverlackie, tucked away up there at the top of and between her lovely legs. It was in the embrace of that very special erogenous zone that he had found his way to paradise, so many times, in those few hours that had passed since they had danced together the previous evening.

"May I kiss my favourite erogenous zone?" he asked. "Again?"

"Please do," she replied.

So he received his full reward for decoding her messages correctly and responding to them in exact accord with the finest protocols of love.

12