The Prowler

Story Info
Face at the window stirs lonely housewife's darkest desires.
7.5k words
4.26
47.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers

Helen stretched her long, lithe body out on the couch. She was feeling nice and relaxed after her warm and luxurious bubble bath. It was nearly ten o’clock in the evening and her husband Joe wouldn’t be home for at least another couple of hours. He was working the late shift all this week and Helen’s one hope was that he wouldn’t be too tired for sex when he came home tonight. She had to get up early the next day for work but she didn’t mind staying up late. She wanted sex badly and she hadn’t had it for days.

Things hadn’t been going too well in the bed department lately, at least for Helen. Her husband was a decent enough lover but he didn’t seem to want to do it more than twice a week. In the early days of their marriage it hadn’t really bothered her, but gradually ever since she turned thirty a couple of years ago she began wanting it more and more. Now she was at her sexual peak and she just felt so damn horny all the time. She couldn’t help herself.

Recently she had been trying different ways to increase her husband’s sex drive. She bought herself sexy lingerie, began wearing tight skirts and stockings instead of jeans, wore low cut tops to emphasise her deep cleavage. She even bought a sex manual from a dirty bookstore whilst out on a trip to the city. She hadn’t dared show it to Joe, but she did try to get new ideas and learn different techniques from the book.

At first things had gone pretty well, particularly the night she had sucked Joe’s cock while kneeling on the floor in front of him, wearing nothing but a pair of stockings and high heels. She knew that he had loved it and it encouraged her to get more daring. She became much more vocal in bed when they made love, talking dirty all the time. She found that it turned her on a great deal using words like fuck and pussy and cock while they made love. She even tried to get Joe to fuck her in the ass, but he wouldn’t do it. In fact, recently he seemed to be a bit wary of her sexy behaviour. He didn’t come out and say anything but she noticed that the wilder she got, the more he looked askance at her. Instead of going with the flow and enjoying himself he seemed to keep wondering what had gotten into her. In the last week or so he had even been avoiding sex with her altogether, complaining that he was too tired.

Helen brushed her hand softly along the inside of her thighs. She really wanted it tonight, right now if fact. If only she could be sure that Joe would be in the mood when he got home then she wouldn’t have minded waiting. She climbed up off the couch and walked over to the full length mirror hanging on the wall. She looked at herself in the short, sexy nightgown she wore. Its soft sheer material was almost see-through and she had nothing on underneath. The outline of her full, firm breasts were plainly visible and she reached a hand inside her gown to gently caress them.

She had recently taken to trimming her bush and she lifted up her gown to view the thin triangular patch of pubic hair. Suddenly she pulled her robe up over her neck and threw it over a chair. She turned back to the mirror and leisurely studied her naked body from top to toe. She was 5’7” tall, a 36C-24-36 figure, with long, slender legs. Her wavy, dark brown hair cascaded down past her shoulders. Her complexion was good, her skin as soft and smooth as when she was ten years younger. She twisted her body to look at her ass in the mirror. She knew that looked good. All her boyfriends from before her marriage used to comment on how cute and sexy it was and it had stayed in shape since then. All in all she knew that she had one hell of a fine body, so God knows why her husband was such hard work to arouse.

“I bet I wouldn’t have to try so hard to get most other men to fuck me,” she spoke to her reflection. “I bet they’d love a piece of this ass.”

Helen giggled, feeling slightly foolish for talking to herself that way. She had never once been unfaithful in all the years of her marriage and she wasn’t planning to start now. She looked at her reflection one last time and then shrugged and headed over to the chair to pick up her nightgown. Suddenly she saw a face at the window in front of her, staring directly at her nude body. She screamed, covering her bare boobs in her hands, trying to conceal them from the man’s eyes. Suddenly his face was gone and she rushed to the window, where she could just make out a figure running away in the darkness. The last few nights she had had a strange feeling that somebody was watching her from outside. She had figured it was just her mind playing tricks on her but now she knew she had been right.

She quickly pulled the robe on over her body and picked up the telephone. She and Joe lived on a sprawling country residential estate, each house separated by at least a quarter of a mile of grass and woodland. It had been her husband’s parents’ home and she and Joe had moved in there shortly after they died. The only entrance onto the estate was through a private road and there was a manned security gate to stop unauthorised persons gaining access. Helen opened up the telephone address book on the table and dialled the number for the security officer.

“Hello,” she said frantically when a voice finally answered. “Is that security? This is Mrs Hurley. There’s a prowler at my window. Or there was. I think he’s gone now. Can you…can somebody get over here? Or should I call the police? I’m worried in case he’s still out there.”

“Are all your doors and windows locked, ma’am?” the voice inquired.

“Yes. Always. But I still…”

“My partner’s out doing his rounds,” the security officer interrupted. “I’ll call him and tell him to check your place out. Which house are you at?”

Helen told him and hung up the phone then made herself a tall glass of brandy. She soon finished it off and then poured herself another one. After a few minutes she felt relaxed again. In fact, she wondered what she’d made such a fuss about. It might have been one of the neighbours out walking his dog or something like that. Still, he had been looking in at her, gazing at her naked body.

Suddenly she wondered what he must have thought she was doing, parading around like that in her living room. Had he seen her touching herself? What would he think of her? Did he find her attractive? She knew her thoughts were inappropriate, given the circumstances, but she couldn’t help it. She felt aroused all over again, thinking about what might have happened. What if he had broke in to the house and forced himself on her?

Before she could continue her train of thought she heard the doorbell ring and she jumped up quickly from the couch. She walked to the front door and opened it to see a tall, black man standing in front of her. He wore a security guard’s outfit and had a nametag on, saying that his name was Darryl Henderson.

“Mrs Hurley?” he asked in a deep, booming voice.

“Yes. You’re with security, right?”

She figured that he only did the night shift and that he had only started recently. She had seen him once last month at the gate when she and Joe had returned home late after a party. It had been the first night she had started dressing more outrageously. She had worn a very low cut mini-dress and she remembered how this security guard had looked into their car window and down at her legs. The tops of her stockings were showing and she had to raise her ass up from the seat to pull her dress down over her thighs. She remembered the way he had smiled at her, like he had really liked what he had seen.

She tried to concentrate on the matter at hand. She told the man what she had seen, explaining that the prowler had run off when she screamed.

“Did you get a good look at him?” Darryl asked.

“Not really. He was tall, though. About your height, I think.”

“Did you see his face?”

“No. Not really. Only his eyes.”

“Hair colour?”

“Black, I think. His whole face seemed…black,” she faltered, looking at the security officer’s dark skin. “I, uhm, it was dark outside. I could only see his eyes.”

“So he was about my height and you think he might be a black man? Anything else?”

She looked at him for a moment then down at her feet, as if in concentration. His tone seemed almost ironical, as if he thought she had been actually accusing him with her description. Suddenly she thought, what if it had been him? What if he was the one who had been staring at her naked body? He had certainly stared at her stockings that night at the gate. He patrolled around the estate every night. No one had easier access than him. And now he was standing in her hallway, only inches away from her. He could jump on her at any minute, tear off her robe and do it to her. It wasn’t until that moment that she remembered that she was still wearing the same see-through robe.

She quickly folded her arms over her chest and looked up, in time to see him raise his eyes. He had been looking at her tits all right, getting himself a good eyeful of them. She felt her nipples pressed against her arms and knew they were erect. Her heart was beating at a mile a minute and she felt her pussy moisten up under his gaze. Any second now he was going to do it, take her in his powerful arms and lay her on the floor, pull out his huge, black cock and shove it in her sopping wet cunt. She felt her knees go weak and she reached out her hand to steady herself against the wall.

“Whoa there,” Darryl said, holding her by the shoulder to keep her upright.

His touch felt like an electric shock and she melted in his arms. She closed her eyes and her legs gave way completely. Darryl picked her up and carried her into the living room. She hadn’t actually fainted but she didn’t want to open her eyes, fearful lest he see the lust and desire fixed on them. She felt her body being gently placed onto the couch and she waited to feel the weight of his body on top of her. After a few seconds she began to wonder what was taking him so long. Was he going to bother taking all his clothes off before fucking her? The way she felt now she didn’t want to wait for a second. She just wanted that big, black dick of his inside her aching pussy. After a few moments she felt a blanket being placed over her body and that was when she opened her eyes.

“Are you all right, Mrs Hurley?” Darryl asked gently. “Maybe I should call a doctor. You must be suffering from shock.”

“No, no,” Helen insisted. “I’m fine. It was just the brandy. I drank it too quickly. It must have gone straight to my head. I’ll be okay, honestly.”

“Well, if you’re sure,” he said. “I’ll go and check around outside the house. Then I’ll file a report on the incident, tell the other security officers. I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about but I’ll come back and check over the place every now and then tonight, okay?”

“Yes, thank you, uh, Darryl. And please, call me Helen.”

“Okay, Helen. Are you going to be all right, here on your own? Your husband…?”

“He’s working late tonight. I’ll be fine though. He won’t be too much longer. Thank you.”

Darryl saw himself out of the house and the moment he left Helen looked at the clock on the wall. It would be at least another hour before Joe returned. God, she felt hornier than ever now. She couldn’t believe how much she had wanted that black man to fuck her, how disappointed she had been that he didn’t take advantage of her when he thought she was unconscious. Of course he couldn’t have been the prowler after all. God only knows how that thought had come into her head. He was obviously a strong and powerful man, and he could have forced her to do anything he wanted, if he had chosen to. He had about the same build as her husband but she could tell that he hadn’t gone soft in the belly like Joe had. She was sure his body would be toned and muscular.

She reached a hand underneath the blanket and placed it between her legs. She felt the heat rising there and she stroked gently, rubbing the wetness of her juices against her clitoris. She pictured in her mind what might have happened. Darryl ripping off her robe and pouncing on her like some black panther. She had never had a black man before but she assumed he would have a huge cock, like in all the stories she heard about. She would watch it, moving in and out of her, its blackness a stark contrast against her pale white thighs. When she came it was the most powerful orgasm she could remember having in ages.

She trotted into the bedroom and lay down beneath the sheets, more contented than she had been for a long time. She felt a pang of guilt for her fantasising about another man and decided not to tell her husband about the prowler at all. It would only worry him anyway. She fell into a deep sleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. At some point during the night she felt her husband’s body lie down next to her. She could feel his erection pressing against her ass. Something in the back of her mind acknowledged that Joe actually was in the mood for it tonight but she didn’t feel like waking up. She was too happy and content. Her husband didn’t seem bothered by her apparent lack of interest. She felt his hands reach around to squeeze her tits as he rocked against her. Then he grabbed hold of her ass and spread her cheeks apart to jam his cock up against her pussy. She gasped slightly when she felt him push deeper until he was in her all the way. As he stroked back and forth she began to feel her arousal mounting but suddenly Joe came, spurting deep into her cunt from behind.

When it was over and he pulled out she felt an incredible amount of cum oozing out of her pussy, much more than usual. She decided to hell with sleep, she was back in the mood again. She turned to face her husband, who was now lying on his back with his eyes closed. She began kissing him on the chest, trying to stir him, but he didn’t move. After a while he began snoring and Helen angrily turned over and went back to sleep, annoyed that her contentment of before had turned to frustration.

The next morning she left her husband lying in bed while she got ready for work. She was still angry with him. All the sexy things she had done for him over the last few weeks and how did he repay her? By giving her nothing more than a ten second fumble while she was half asleep. She had felt a little bit remorseful about her fantasies involving Darryl but now she thought why should she? A couple of times at work that day Darryl’s image came into her mind and she felt herself getting aroused. Now she didn’t feel repentant at all. In fact she enjoyed it immensely.

That evening Joe had already left for work when Helen returned home. She wondered whether Darryl might call her on the telephone to update her or ask her more questions. She hoped so. He had a rich, deep voice. Maybe she would touch herself while she listened to him talk. She smiled at herself for having such naughty thoughts. She made herself a light pasta dinner, washing it down with a glass of wine. She was about to put the bottle back in the fridge when she decided to run herself a hot bath and carry on drinking.

Once in the bath she closed her eyes and imagined that Darryl was in there with her, lathering soap in his hands, preparing to gently rub it in all over her body. She moaned softly, resisting the urge to masturbate. She had been soaking herself in the tub for about half an hour when she heard the doorbell ring. She decided to ignore it and poured the remaining drops of wine into her glass. A few moments later she heard Darryl’s voice calling loudly. He must have opened the letterbox to shout through it. Helen panicked for a moment, not sure what to do.

As soon as she made her mind up she jumped out of the tub, splashing water everywhere. She looked at the towel rack and picked out the smallest one there. She wrapped it around her body, tightening it midway down her chest so that her cleavage spilled out over the top. The towel only reached down an inch or so beneath the cheeks of her ass, exposing her slender legs, as water dripped down her thighs. She knew she was playing a dangerous game but she couldn’t help herself.

She headed for the door, feeling the adrenalin pumping inside her as her excitement mounted. Her pussy was as wet as the rest of her body and she was willing to let whatever might happen, happen. Perhaps last night he had only held himself back because she had fainted. Seeing her wearing nothing but that skimpy little towel would be sure to give him ideas, make him realise that she wanted him.

“Hi,” she said brightly as she opened the door.

“Evening, Mrs Hurley,” he smiled back at her. “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m not disturbing you, am I?”

“It’s okay. I was just getting out of the bath when you called. Would you like to come in?” she asked hopefully.

“No, no,” he said. “I’d better let you dry yourself off. I just came round to tell you that there’s been no other reports of a prowler, but we’ll keep you informed. And I’ll keep doing regular checks on your place over the next few days.”

“Thank you,” she said. “You sure I can’t offer you a drink? By way of a thank you.”

She was practically begging him to come inside, but he didn’t seem interested.

“Maybe another time,” he said. “I have to report back at the gate in a few minutes to relieve one of the guards.”

“Oh, okay,” Helen said, unable to disguise the disappointment in her voice.

She closed the door and slumped against the wall. It hadn’t gone like she expected at all. She had virtually thrown herself at him and he didn’t respond. Didn’t he find her attractive? She remembered the way he had looked at her stockings that time last month. Then last night he had been staring at her tits in that see through gown. Even tonight he had been looking her up and down in a not too subtle manner. He must fancy me, she thought. Perhaps he’s worried about losing his job. I could have him fired if I said that he attacked me, if I didn’t admit to how much I wanted him to fuck me.

She crossed through the hallway into the living room. Suddenly she noticed out of the corner of her eye a black face at the window. It had to be Darryl. It was in the exact same place as last night. He was the prowler after all. What was the matter with him? Was he some kind of voyeur? Maybe he wasn’t the well hung stud she had imagined him to be. Helen stood still, her back to the window, wondering what to do. Should she confront him or not? He had scared her last night, but ever since then she had felt hornier than ever.

She paced slowly around the room, careful not to look directly at the window. If Darryl got his kicks by watching then she was going to let him. She began picking items up from the floor, bending over from the waist so that the towel hiked up around her hips. She could feel a draught between her legs and she knew that her ass was bare naked before him. She began to tease him, swaying her hips as she moved around, making sure he got a good look at her ass.

After a while she untied the towel from around her chest and held it to her body, keeping herself covered up at the front as she dried herself off. Then she put the towel on her head, drying her hair as she exposed her tits and pussy to his watchful eyes. She felt the moisture build up between her legs as she paraded naked in front of him. It was such a turn on.

Once she was completely dry on the outside she flung the towel onto a chair and sat down on the couch, facing the window. She closed her eyes and spread her legs apart, hooking her feet on the edge of the couch. With one hand she gently fondled her tits while the other hand dived between her thighs. She inserted two fingers into her hot wet pussy and rubbed her clitoris with the back of her thumb. She moaned softly as she imagined Darryl watching her. Soon he would tire of just watching and he would come inside, unconcerned if it cost him his job. He would climb on top of her and thrust his black cock in her pussy.

SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers
12