The Prowler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyJam
SallyJam
400 Followers

Her moans grew louder in pitch and she wondered if he could hear her. There was a small window open above and to the left of the one he was looking through. Perhaps he could hear every slutty sound she made. She hoped so. She let herself go, moaning and hollering, screaming obscenities as her body trembled in a powerful orgasm. As she yelled out she could faintly hear a groaning sound coming from the window. She was so pleased to know that he was still there, that he had watched everything. She thought maybe he was ready to forget about the consequences and just do it.

She walked naked through the hallway, put on an overcoat and opened the door. She stepped outside and walked around to the window. Darryl was nowhere to be seen. He must have run off as soon as she had finished. She trod in her bare feet over to where he had been watching. On the windowsill she saw that a huge deposit of semen had been left there. So he had jerked off while he watched her pleasuring herself. At least she knew now that his cock was in some kind of working order. She gingerly placed a finger into the thick white juice then pressed it to her lips and tasted it. God knows it was a dirty, depraved thing to do but she couldn’t stop herself.

The next day at work she couldn’t stop thinking about it, about him, Darryl. Would he return this evening? She hoped so. Her husband was only doing the night shift for a couple more days. If Joe saw him watching her he would see to it that he was sacked, maybe arrested. She hardly even considered what her husband’s feelings might be if he knew she got off on being watched like that. They had barely spoken a word to each other all week. The only contact they had really had was when Joe had fucked her whilst she was half asleep. At least he didn’t do that last night. She hadn’t even noticed him come in, she was sleeping so soundly.

When she returned home that night she headed straight for her wardrobe. Tonight she was going to put on a show for Darryl, put on her sexiest lingerie. The first time he had seen her was when her stockings showed beneath her dress. Well, he was going to see the same thing again tonight, and more.

The previous two nights he had shown up at the window between 9 and 10pm. By eight o’clock she was ready and waiting in the living room, not wanting him to miss the show. She wore stiletto heels, sheer stockings, a suspender belt and a lace thong with matching half cup bra. On top of her underwear she wore nothing but a see-through teddy. She paraded around the room, watching herself in the full length mirror, getting more and more turned on. Her pussy was filling up with her own juices and she wondered if maybe tonight he would fill her up with his too. She couldn’t wait for him to arrive. She turned on some music and danced around the room in her lingerie.

She didn’t want to scare him away so every time she looked towards the window she only glanced at it for a second. The moment she saw his face she would do a striptease for him, gradually losing her clothes until only her high heels and stockings were left. The longer she waited the more she wanted him to do more than watch her. She badly wanted to see his cock, to feel it inside her, to have him fucking her wildly, passionately. She looked down at herself, the blackness of her lingerie a stark contrast to her pale white skin. The same sort of contrast as Daryl’s muscular black body would make against hers.

It was around half past nine when she heard the doorbell ring. Could that be Darryl? Was he going to do the same as the previous night? Speak to her at the door and then watch at the window after she thought he had gone. She was too horny to let that happen. She wanted more this time.

“Who is it?” she called from behind the door.

“Security, ma’am,” it was Darryl’s voice.

Helen almost laughed. He was so formal, as if she didn’t know he’d been watching her all this time, watching her parading around naked, watching her masturbate herself. She opened the door wide open and saw Darryl standing there in front of her. He wasn’t alone. Another black man was stood beside him, also wearing a security guard’s outfit. He was not quite as tall as Darryl, but he was much bigger. His shoulders were very broad, his chest hard and powerful. He looked up and down her body, taking in the sight of her sexy lingerie. She felt like she recognised his eyes. Oh my God, she thought. It was him, all this time. The prowler. Not Darryl, but this guy. Or maybe they took it in turns. Maybe they both watched her.

“Mrs Hurley,” Darryl began. “Helen. This is Morgan. I told him about the trouble you’ve been having. He’s going to keep an eye out too.”

“Uh-huh,” she said, thinking he’s already had an eye out plenty.

Who were they trying to kid? If they had had enough of looking and now wanted to fuck her then why didn’t they just come right out with it? She was ready for it. Hell, she had gotten herself so horny that she would take them both on together. She waited for them to make their move but they just stood there in the doorway, talking about stepping up security procedures, increasing their rounds, things like that. After a few minutes she was fed up with it.

“Look, guys. Let’s cut the bullshit, okay?” she said, taking off her see through teddy and dropping it to the floor. “We all know why you’re here so let’s just do it.”

The two men looked blankly at each other and Helen knew that she would have to take the bull by the horns. She reached out both her hands and grabbed at the men’s crotches, pulling them inside.

“Now are you going to fuck me or do you just want to watch me play with myself?”

She had never been this forward with a man before, let alone two at once, but she couldn’t stop herself. Her pussy was aching to be fucked and she would not wait a minute longer. She dragged both men into the living room and dropped to the floor, kneeling at their feet. She unzipped them both simultaneously, pulling out two huge, black dicks. They were both just the sort of size she had fantasised about and as she ran her hands up and down their shafts they grew even bigger.

She opened her mouth and took Darryl’s ten inch dick between her lips, licking around the head as she pumped Morgan’s cock in her fist. After a while she switched over, sucking hard on Morgan’s black marble shaft as she played with Darryl’s in her hand. She made sure she didn’t go too far. She wanted to feel their lengths in her pussy, not take a facial from both of them. When they were both as long and hard as they could get she stood up from the floor and stepped backwards.

She unfastened her suspender belt and let it fall to the floor. Then she unhooked her bra at the back, freeing her soft but firm breasts. She felt their gaze burning into her body and knew she was doing the right thing. Finally she turned her back on them and bent over at the waist, slowly easing her thong down her thighs and over her ankles. Now that she was completely naked but for the high heels and her stockings she sat down on the couch in front of them.

“Okay, boys,” she said in her sluttiest voice. “You going to fuck me one at a time or both together?”

The two men looked at each other and shrugged. Then they both made their way towards her as she lay back on the couch, her legs spread apart. None of the three people in the room noticed the face appear at the window.

Joe Hurley looked into his living room at his wife lying on the couch, practically naked, her pussy on show. He pulled off the black ski mask from over his head. He didn’t need it now. If he was caught peeping into his own window then so what? He was watching his wife commit adultery. He had known for a long time that she was at it, but he would never have dreamt she was having two men at once, and both of them black.

Ever since she began acting like a slut in the bedroom Joe had suspected that something was going on. When she began talking dirty and asking him to fuck her in the ass he knew that she must be picking this up from somewhere. He guessed that she was either having an affair at work or at home when he was working nights. This week, when he began the late shift again he made plans to check up on her. Every night during his break he had driven home to see firstly if she was in, and secondly, if she was alone.

The first two nights nothing much had happened. She just sat around watching television. The next night he had seen her parading around naked in front of him. She had noticed him watching her but he ran off before she could recognise him. For the rest of the evening at work he had a permanent hard on. He kept imagining that she had been waiting there naked for her fancy man to show up. He hadn’t expected it to have that kind of effect on him, but when he got home that night he had fucked his wife while she lay there half asleep. He couldn’t stop himself, he was so aroused by the thought that she might have just fucked another man.

The following evening he came back at around the same time. Too late, he realised, when he saw the man leave the house. He couldn’t see his face clearly but he now knew that it was one of the black guys who was in there with her right this minute, getting ready to fuck her brains out with his massive hard cock. As soon as the man was out of sight Joe had rushed up to the window, just in time to see his wife walk through the hallway, only a skimpy towel to cover her. She must have fucked the man and then had a bath, or maybe they had had one together. What was even more amazing was that after the man had left Joe had watched her masturbate to orgasm. She was so insatiable, it was no wonder that she was now taking on two men at once. Joe pressed his face close to the window and took out his cock, ready to jerk off as he watched his slut of a wife.

Darryl Henderson exchanged glances with his friend Morgan as they approached the naked white girl lying naked on the couch with her legs spread apart. The pair of them had taken off all their clothes, knowing that her husband wouldn’t be back for some time. They already knew before they came in that she was hungry for some black cock, judging by the way she had begged Darryl to come in the night before. He would have fucked her then only his boss was expecting him back a few minutes later. He had told Morgan later that night what a hot little slut the white girl was and how he was going to give her a good humping sometime soon. Tonight was Darryl’s night off and he had only brought Morgan along to show him what a sexy bitch this married lady was. He didn’t know that she would drag them inside her house and beg both of them to fuck her.

“What are you waiting for?” Helen demanded. “Come on. Do it. My pussy’s all wet. I need it. I need some of that big, black dick inside me.”

She loved talking like a slut. It fired her up even more, fuelling her desire to get fucked by their huge cocks. She watched the two men approach, their heavy cocks held in their hands and she knew that they would satisfy her more than she had ever been before. Their bodies were sleek and toned and muscular, just the way she liked them. She couldn’t wait for them to take her in their power, treat her like their sex slave.

Darryl leaned over her prone body and kissed her, his big soft lips cushioning against her own. She moaned involuntarily as he plunged his tongue deep into her mouth. God, that felt good. She grasped the shaft of his cock in her fist as he kissed her, feeling its incredible weight. After a few moments the other guy, Morgan, gently pulled his friend away and kissed her too. Her stomach was churning with desire as his hands reached out to squeeze her tits, gently at first, and then with more force, until she had to push him away. She thought she might faint with the hunger she had for them.

“No more foreplay,” she said in a breathy voice. “I’m so wet already. I need it now. Please.”

Darryl leaned over her again and pushed her down further on the couch as he climbed on top of her. Her heels dug into the arm rest at the end of the couch as she waited in eager anticipation for him to enter her. She looked at the dark skin of his body hovering over her like a big, black cloud. She gasped out loud as she felt the huge head of his cock burrow in between the lips of her pussy. Then she moaned as he shoved half his length into her with one push. After a few gentle strokes the slick wetness of her pussy allowed him to press deeper and deeper until his full ten inches were inside her. Now she really began to moan. She was panting and screaming as he thrust back and forth. She had never been filled up like this before.

Morgan stood watching for a few moments then he reached down to grope her fleshy tits, pressing his own thick black cock against her cheek. She turned her head and gobbled at it hungrily, taking as much down her throat as she could.

“That’s it baby,” Morgan said. “Suck it good. Suck that black dick.”

Soft mews of pleasure came from her throat as she felt the thrill of being taken at both ends. It was an incredible feeling. She rolled her tongue around the underside of Morgan’s cock, trying to give him just some of the pleasure that she was feeling herself. If she had known that having a threesome was this much fun she would have done it years ago. All that time wasted being faithful to her husband when she could have been getting laid like this every night instead.

Joe pressed his face against the window, his expression a mixture of horror and wonder. His erection was in his hand and he furiously pumped it back and forth. He wanted to see it all, watch both of those big, black men do it to her, give her the fucking of her life.

Suddenly Darryl pulled his huge throbbing cock all the way out of Helen’s pussy and she pushed Morgan out of her mouth as she groaned in frustration.

“What are you doing?” she asked plaintively. “Don’t stop now. Were you going to cum? Do it. Do it inside me. I don’t mind.”

“No,” he said, turning to lie on his back next to her on the couch and then lifting her up on top of him. “Not yet. I want to suck those big titties of yours first.”

He was so strong that he could lift her up like a rag doll as he eased her down onto his massive prick. Oh my God, she thought, this is even better. Fucking him on top. She could really feel that monster of his inside her now. Darryl began pawing at her breasts then leant forward to take one of her nipples between his lips. He drew his tongue over it and then clamped down hard to suck it while his hips thrust into her. After a while he began sucking on her other breast and she felt herself ready to cum.

“Oh God, yes…I like that…suck them…suck my tits…ooooh yeah…your cock feels so good…so big and good and hard and…ohhhh…”

Darryl place his hands on her hips and drilled his cock into her as she bucked wildly on top of him, screaming out loud as her orgasm made impact. She looked down at Darryl, his eyes focused on her bouncing chest as her firm, juicy tits jiggled around. He continued to thrust into her and she soon came again, hardly able to contain herself. Darryl eventually slowed down but she knew that he hadn’t cum yet. My God, she thought, he’s got such stamina, he could do me all night, and the other one hasn’t even started yet. She glanced at Morgan whose hand was roughly groping her ass while she bounced up and down on Darryl’s cock.

“You like my ass, huh?” she said to him, wanting him to know that she hadn’t forgotten about him.

“Yeah, baby, you got a great ass. I bet you like getting fucked there, don’t you?”

Helen opened her eyes wide as she looked at him. She had been trying to get her husband to try anal for weeks and she couldn’t wait to experience it.

“Yeah,” she said. “I love it. You want to fuck my ass? Is that what you want? You want to fuck me in the ass?”

Morgan pushed her head down, bowing her low over Darryl’s prone body so that her ass was raised up behind her. He climbed up onto the couch and spanked the cheeks of her ass, using his rock hard prick as a whip. Then he pushed the thick head of his cock up against her tiny little asshole. He knew right away that she was very tight and he withdrew, spat on his hand and lubricated his dick with it. He stabbed at her asshole with his prick while spreading her cheeks as far apart as he could until he forced his way inside.

Helen screamed, never having known a feeling quite like it before. Morgan’s cock entered her slowly, making its way up her ass inch by inch. He spread her wide to ensure she could take his whole thing up her tight little ass. By now Darryl had begun gently thrusting into her snatch again and Helen closed her eyes, unable to believe this was happening. Two huge cocks were inside her, only inches apart, one in her pussy and one in her ass. She hadn’t known it was even possible to do it like this, let alone how great it would feel. For a moment she wondered what it would be like to have three men at once, so all her holes were filled up.

Morgan and Darryl worked together to build up the right kind of rhythm so that both of them could fuck her at the same time. This hadn’t been the first time they had done it like this. A few weeks ago they had both fucked a whore, taking turns to switch from her cunt to her ass. It had taken a while to get the hang of it but with a little help from the whore they had eventually managed to both get inside her at the same time. This white girl was real tight but they didn’t have a problem doing it to her either, probably because she fucking loved it so much.

Darryl grabbed hold of Helen’s tits and mashed his hands against them as he speeded up his thrusts. By now Morgan was all the way inside her ass and he stroked it back and forth, faster and harder with each movement. Helen was panting so hard that she could barely breathe.

“Ooooh yeah…yeah…mmmm…oh please…do it…cum inside me…cum in my ass…please…ooooh…”

Midway through her third orgasm, Helen suddenly felt Darryl’s prick expand in her cunt as he exploded, filling her up with his cum. He raised his hips, jamming it into her as she screamed and bucked against him. The pressure on Morgan’s cock was too much to take and he came instantly, flooding her ass with his juices. When it was all over the two men climbed off the couch and put their clothes back on. Helen lay back and smiled happily up at them. It had been the most amazing experience of her life.

“I guess we better be going,” Darryl said.

“Will you come back again,” Helen asked. “Tomorrow. Both of you.”

“I don’t know. I guess we could do,” Morgan said breezily, wanting to hear her beg for it again.

“Oh please. Please come. And…”

“And what?”

“Have you got another friend? I want to…I want to have three of you at the same time. One in my pussy, one in my mouth and one in my ass. Could you do that? Oh God, please. I would love that.”

The two men looked at each other. Damn, what a find this white slut was. They could get her to do anything they wanted and she would just beg for more. They could probably get one of the other security guards to pay for the pleasure. Pimp her out like she was some kind of whore.

“We’ll see what we can do,” Darryl said.

On their way out neither man noticed Helen’s husband, Joe, skulking in the bushes. He was in pain. His cock was raw from all the jerking off he had done while watching that slutty wife of his having the night of her life. He had heard what she had said at the end there and he knew that he’d be back here again tomorrow night, ready to watch and jerk off as his wife took on three black cocks at once.

SallyJam
SallyJam
400 Followers
12