The Prude Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wldhrs
wldhrs
263 Followers

The next thing I heard was the sound of a squeegee being pushed back and forth across the windshield. Trembling with lust I had to know. I slowly peeked out of one eye and saw that the attendant was a young college age boy. He was hunched over trying to wash across the whole windshield all from one side. I could see that his eyes were staring directly up my dress.

The rush of pleasure that I felt was incredible. I had never experienced this feeling before. It felt so slutty to be letting this young man see my naked pussy beneath my dress. I could see the excitement in his eyes as he would look up to see if my husband was coming back and then glance at me to make sure I was still sleeping. I continued to peek at him while he took his time cleaning the windshield and staring between my legs.

I was starting to tremble even more at the sexual rush this was giving me. I needed to do something so I made like I was just restless in my sleep as I took my right leg and slid it to the floorboard. In this position with one leg drawn up and the other on the floor my legs were spread wide open. This kid was looking at my ass all the way up to my now throbbing pussy.

For the second time that day I was going way past my sexual limit. I had never in my life been so blatantly on display. I wanted to touch myself so badly. I needed to cum again. And for the second time that day I was imaging cumming with someone other than my husband.

The pump suddenly shut off and the noise actually made me jump up with eyes open. I immediately knew what it was but it was too late for me to feign being asleep. The attendant quickly averted his attention to finishing up with the gas pump. As soon as he had the nozzle put away my husband showed up.

I slid on my shoes and got out of the car telling my husband that I needed to use the restroom. He got this big grin on his face as he told me that there was a sign on the women's bathroom that said it was out of order. The young attendant quickly acknowledged the fact that I would have to use the men's room.

I had to go and couldn't wait for our next stop so I headed for the men's bathroom. There were no other customers so I thought it would be fine. My husband hollered out that he would park on the side of the station to wait for me.

Once inside the bathroom I found that there was no way to lock the door to the outside. I had to go so I quickly stepped into the last stall and was very relieved to be able to lock the stall door. With my dress pulled up to my waist and sitting there peeing I suddenly heard the bathroom door open.

I was so embarrassed. I couldn't stop what I was doing just to run out. The stranger went straight to the stall next to mine. I could hear the zipper on his pants being pulled down and the movement of clothes. I reached up to grab some toilet paper and that's when I saw it.

There was a hole in the wall between our two stalls. I could see movement on the other side but I wasn't sure what I was looking at. I would have to get closer to the hole if I wanted to see. I quickly realized that the grin on my husband's face was because must have seen the hole. I had been set up. I also realized that the attendant also must know about this hole.

As I was wiping off with the paper I continued to look to the hole wondering who was on the other side. Both the attendant and my husband were wearing jeans so the only way to know would be to put my eye up to the hole and look.

My mind was telling me I should be bolting for the door, but because of all the things that had happened that day my body was craving more. I finished wiping and just as I flushed the toilet I got the shock of my life. The person on the other side had pushed his hard cock through the hole.

I froze in place. I knew this could be my husband living out one of his fantasies, and it did look about like his cock. But I also knew that it could be the attendant or some other stranger. What's very difficult for me to accept now is that I didn't leave. Something that I had never experienced before took over my mind and body. It was pure lust.

I reached up not knowing for sure whose cock this was. My fingers lightly encircled the shaft and I heard a moan come from the other side. I gently squeezed and slid my hand up to the head. A small drop of pre-cum ran out and dripped over my fingers. I slowly began to work my way back down the shaft and he pushed himself even further through the hole so that I could stroke his full length. A few more times of slowly stroking this cock and I had to have some relief. I brought my other hand between my open legs and began to rub my clit.

Every time that I would slid my fingers up to the head more pre-cum would squeeze out drenching my hand. From the increase of his moans I knew that it wouldn't take much longer for him to cum and I would be right there with him.

He started to pull back a little and then pushed forward into my stall. He did this a few times before I realized what it was that he wanted. By this time my fingers were working hard over my clit and I was so deep in lust that I didn't hesitate slipping my mouth over this unknown cock.

Again a moan of pleasure told me that I was doing good. Then another moan that I realized was me as I worked my clit even faster. I thought of the two truckers from earlier that my husband had told how good I was at sucking cock and swallowing cum. I wanted to show this stranger how good I was.

He began to push in and out so I just tightened my lips around his cock and let him fuck my mouth. I was being such a slut by wanting to make this man cum in my mouth. As his pace quickened so did my mine. I still had my fingers wrapped around the base of his cock as this stranger pumped in and out of my mouth.

I felt his cock suddenly swell and grow even harder, as he slammed up against the wall. I heard this groan that came from deep in his throat as the first blast of cum splashed across my tongue and down my throat. As he groaned again I could taste the cum that shot into my mouth.

Swallowing this stranger's seed sent me over the edge. My orgasm hit so hard that I let out a wail around his cock as he let loose another shot past my lips. I was shuddering so hard that I lost my balance and his cock slipped out of my mouth. I still had a hold at the base and kept myself from falling but in doing so I took a blast to the side of my face. I was still in the throes of one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had so I just leaned my head back and finished myself. Cum was still shooting from the stranger's cock and it was drenching my face, and open mouth. As the spasms in my pussy started to slow the stranger suddenly pulled his cock back through the hole and I could hear him rushing to leave the bathroom.

Now that my orgasm was over I started to feel a bit guilty about what I had done. I was feeling dirty as I began to clean myself off with tissue. I stepped out of the stall and went to the sink to wash. When I looked into the mirror I couldn't believe what I saw. My face was still flushed red from my orgasm and there was cum still running down parts of my face. I even had globs of cum in my hair. I had never seen so much cum.

I had just turned on the faucet when the bathroom door swung open and there stood my husband. I had no where to hide as he took in the sight of his slut wife with cum all over her face and hair. I couldn't speak as he came in and closed the door. Ashamed and embarrassed I hung my head as he closed the distance between us. I couldn't look him in the eyes as he took a paper towel and began to clean the mess off my face and from my hair. He even dabbed at my dress where there were globs of cum.

When he had finished he touched my chin and guided my head up so that he could look into my eyes. I held his gaze afraid of what he might be thinking. He brought both his hands up to my face and gently kissed me. I almost cried as he kissed me with a love that felt so true and strong. As his tongue searched then found mine I began to get aroused again. It was unbelievable that this was happening again.

He broke our kiss took my hand and led me back to our car. As we pulled out of the gas station I saw the young attendant watching us drive away. Questions were flying through my mind. Did I really want to know the answers? Was this what my husband had wanted? Who was really on the other side of that wall?

Once we were back on the highway my husband looked over and with a smile reached out to pull me over next to him. Again he told me how much he loved me and what a beautiful sexual woman that he thought I was. He then thanked me for fulfilling one of his greatest fantasies. I asked him which one? He told me the one about a blow job through a glory hole.

I felt that familiar tingle and warmth in between my legs when he said glory hole. So that was you in the bathroom I said. He looked down at me and gave me that big grin of his. I actually felt a sense of relief knowing that it was my husband that I had sucked off in the bathroom. It was his cum that I had swallowed and his cum that had been smeared all over my hair and face.

I snuggled up closer and kissed him on the cheek. With his arm around my shoulder he pulled me in tight. I put my hand on his thigh and was surprised to find a big bulge there. He was hard as a rock. I looked up and saw that big grin as I started to rub his cock though his jeans. It was hard to believe that he was ready to go again so soon.

I undid the buttons on his levis and pulled out his stiff cock. I said wow that blow job must have really gotten to you. He gently pulled my body lower and I knew what his answer was, he wanted to get sucked again. I slowly teased the tip with my tongue then licked down the shaft and back up. I thought I would taste the remnants of his cum but he was actually very clean.

Just as I slid my mouth over his cock he answered me. He said that the bathroom blowjob was the hottest thing he ever saw, and it suddenly hit me. I had heard a zipper in the stall. My pussy gushed with wetness as I now knew that It wasn't my husband that I had sucked off. Somehow he had been there watching while I sucked off the young gas attendant.

It didn't take long before my husband had to pull over to the side of the highway so he could cum in my mouth. He had both hands in my hair holding onto my head while he arched up and emptied the load that had been building all day. I had never had him scream out and shoot that hard but even with all that build up he didn't come close to having as much cum as that kid at the gas station.

When we finally got back on the highway heading to Portland I couldn't help but think about all that had happened that day. It was almost too much to take in. Who was this woman that seemed to have lost all her inhibitions and how would it affect our future. It all twisted and turned in my brain until I couldn't think about it anymore. All I knew was that my husband had awakened something in me today that allowed me to go past any sexual limits that I had set for myself. As I was slowly drifting into sleep I wondered about what other sexual limits and fantasies he would try to push us through. I would find out once we got to Portland.

wldhrs
wldhrs
263 Followers
12