The Pschiatrist

Story Info
Patient cures man of incestuous need to expose himself.
3.7k words
4.24
88.1k
16
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make yourself comfortable," she said, motioning me towards the couch.

Reluctant to lie down on the stereotypical couch, the tufted, blue leather looked comfortable, so I followed her lead. She turned a new page on her note pad and poised her pen. Suddenly, I felt pressured to speak, only, I did not know what to say. I had rehearsed this conversation for weeks but, now, with her pad in hand and pen at the ready, I was tongue tied.

"I expose myself," I said finally. "I find it exciting for women to see me, I mean, to see my penis, and, now, it has developed into a habit." She did not respond. The room was silent but for the sound that her pen made on the paper.

"Please continue."

"It started when I was very young, when I first exposed myself to my sister, then to my cousins. I found that exciting, very exciting."

"Did you masturbate afterwards?"

I saw from my peripheral vision that she crossed her legs.

"No, not a first but, yes, it led to that." I paused not knowing what else to say. I felt embarrassed and ashamed.

"Please continue."

"I've exposed myself to my mother, grandmother, aunts, friends of the family, neighbors, friends of my sisters, and door-to-door saleswomen. I've even exposed myself to the mail lady, Avon lady, and, even, the Jehovah's Witnesses, God have mercy on my soul." I anointed myself.

"Only women?"

"Yes."

"And when you say that it is becoming a habit, what did you mean by that?"

"I feel the urge more and more to expose myself."

"I see. How often do you feel the urge?"

"Every day, at least, sometimes, multiple times a day."

"I see. Please continue."

"I've flashed my mother-in-law and sisters-in-laws. Matter of fact, every female that I know has seen my cock, er, sorry, penis."

She crossed her legs, again.

"Whatever word you feel comfortable in describing your appendage is fine with me. Cock is okay."

Again, she crossed her legs.

Appendage? Geez, maybe, if I referred to my cock as my appendage, I would not feel the urge to expose myself, again. What a strange word to call it, appendage. I laughed to myself. Boy, this therapy is not so bad after all. I'm having a good time talking about my appendage. I laughed to myself, again. I wish I had done this, years ago.

"Yeah, so, I've been exposing my cock appendage—"

"It's either one or the other, cock or appendage. You should not refer to it as both. That is redundant, like saying car automobile or vehicle car."

"Oh."

"Please continue."

I wonder if she says that to her husband, boyfriend, or significant other while having sex. Please continue...I nearly laughed out loud at the thought of a man with his appendage poised at your lips and she looks up at him and says, "please continue."

"I'm here because exposing my cock is becoming a problem." I turned my head just as she crossed her legs, again, and, this time, caught a quick flash of white panty. I felt my cock, er appendage stir.

"How is it becoming a problem?"

"Well, it is illegal, first of all, and I risk being caught, prosecuted, and being listed on the sexual offenders' list as a deviate."

"Have you been caught before?"

"No, I mean, I have had some close calls."

"How have you managed not to get caught exposing yourself to women?"

"I make it appear accidental." I turned and smiled. She nodded without looking at me. "Other times, I go to great lengths to make it appear that it was their fault."

"That is quite an accomplishment." I turned again to look at her and smiled and she returned my smile, this time. "Tell me about some of the incidents of exposure."

Incidents of exposure? She made it sound like she was decorating my windows. If we use a heavy drapery, the incidents of light exposure will minimize the effect and not fade the furniture's finish.

"Which ones?"

"It does not matter which. Whichever ones you prefer to tell me."

I knew that this, definitely, was a trick question. I remember the comedian David Steinberg when he played a psychiatrist asking his patients to choose a chair from the three chairs that were positioned in front of his desk.

"Please sit. Pick a chair. Any chair. It does not matter which one."

Always, the patient paused and pondered looking at the chairs, looking back at the psychiatrist, and looking at the chairs, again.

And as soon as the patient picked a chair and was about to sit, Steinberg would say, "Ahhh!" Then, the patient would jump out of the chair and choose a different chair and, again, Steinberg would say, "Ah, hah!" And this act of musical chairs would continue until the patient was a total nervous wreck and refused to sit.

I did not know which chair to pick? Which is how I felt not knowing which "incident of exposure" to tell her about, first. It is, after all, always the first one that you discuss that has the greater ramifications and psychological weight attached to it.

That is why I suspected that she was asking me a trick question because, if I told her about the times I exposed myself to my mother, grandmother, aunts, or sister, then I would have deep seated lust to want to have incestuous sex with them, much like a character in a Shakespearian play. If I told her about the times I exposed myself to my wife's friends, then I would have trust issues and she would insist that I invite my ex-wife in for a chat. If I told her about the times I exposed myself to strangers, then I would have anti-social issues thereby putting a totally different slant to the therapy she would offer. Hell, exposing yourself to anyone is anti-social, so what the Hell. All of this internal dialogue flashed through my mind in nano-seconds. I was in quite the quandary as how to proceed.

"Please continue. I assure you it does not matter which event you chose to tell me about, be it your mother, grandmother, sister, aunts, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, friends, neighbors, and/or strangers."

"It started with my sister, I guess." I took a deep breath. "She was the first one that I remember exposing my cock."

I looked over at her and she crossed her legs, yet, again, only this time more slowly, slow enough for me to get a clear view of her panty clad pussy. Her apparent need to continually cross her legs and in the way in which she crossed them made me wonder if she was purposely exposing herself to me. Nah!

Another man would have been caught looking, but I am an experienced, voyeuristic professional at catching forbidden glimpses of up skirts and down blouses. Do not try this at home, I laughed to myself. Again, all of this internal dialogue flowed thought my mind in nano-seconds.

"At the time, we lived in a four room apartment and none of the rooms had doors. Ergo, we had very little privacy affording me plenty of opportunities not only to expose myself but also to spy on my sister in all manner of undress. She had the habit of walking into my room whenever she felt like it and caught me naked dozens of times and, each time, she stared at my appen, er cock."

She crossed her legs, again, only, this time, too fast for me to see anything.

"Were you more apt to expose yourself after seeing your sister semi-nude or nude?"

"Yes," I did not even have to think about the question. Seeing my sister naked made it seem okay for me to expose myself to her later and for her to see me naked. I guess, I thought, it her reward for allowing me to see her naked. Back then, they did not trim their bushes and she had a forest of dark brown pubic hair."

"Did you ever think that your sister was exposing herself to you?"

"Nah! Actually, I never considered that. Perhaps, she was better at it then I was because I never suspected her of flashing me. I always thought that I was the one who was spying. Still, that would be interesting if she was just as perverted as I was." I laughed.

"I see." She wrote on her pad at a furious pace. She stopped and looked over at me. "Please continue."

"Nonetheless, whichever is the case, if I was spying on her or if she was flashing me, back then, I always found it exciting to show her my cock..." There she did it again. She crossed her legs.

"Please continue."

"Even though, at first, it was accidental, at the time, it still excited me. After that, I wanted her to see my cock..." and again, she crossed her legs, "again and again so being intimately familiar with her routine, I planned when I was going to change so that she would walk in on me at the most opportune times."

"And did you masturbate afterward?" She wiggled in her chair and crossed her legs, again. Finally, I saw the pattern. Every time she or I mentioned masturbation and/or cock, she crosses her legs. I think the doctor is getting turned on by this conversation. Hey, if you wanna see my cock, baby, just ask me. I laughed to myself.

"No, I was too young, then. I did not even know what masturbation was." There, she squirmed in her chair and crossed her legs, again. I decided to test my theory. "Yeah, it was not until later that I discovered masturbation and playing with my cock. Once I discovered masturbation, though, I was always playing with my cock. I could not wait, sometimes, to masturbate and make my cock cum." Oh, boy, she is squirming, now. She crossed her legs again and again giving me a wonderful triangular flash of white panty each time.

"Please continue."

"Back then, before pantyhose, they had garter belts and nylons and that is how my sister dressed for high school, wearing a garter belt. It was kind of hot to watch her putting on her nylons while sitting in her chair in her bedroom topless. Always, I waited until she was naked before accidentally on purposing walking in her room unannounced. She always screamed for my Mom but I got a good look before running out of her room. It certainly was worth the pinch or punch that she would surely give me later. Still, I soon tired of flashing my sister. I mean, how many times can I spy on her and stare at her tits and pussy and how many times can catch me naked and stare at my cock?"

"Please continue." She crossed her legs and fanned herself with her pad.

Soon, it became less exciting for me to see her naked and for her to see my cock." I watched her cross her legs, only, this time, I blatantly stared at her white panty. By her total focus on her paper pad, she seemed so unaware of her reaction to the words and her "incidents of exposing" herself to me. It is like she was hypnotized by the mere mention of the words masturbation and/or cock. I think squirming in her chair and crossing her legs at the mention of words is an involuntary reflexive action. Only, I wished she had taken fashion lessons from Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan and had not worn panties. Man, I would have seen her pussy dozens of times, already.

"That was when I started flashing my cousins. I had some hot cousins and they were always over the house and it was not difficult to find opportunities for them to see my cock."

This time, when she uncrossed and crossed her legs she opened them wider giving me a better view of her inner thighs and her camel toed pussy. In an attempt to fix her skirt, she lifted the hem up in front before smoothing it down but that oblivious motion gave me the best view of her panties, yet.

"Please continue."

"I enjoyed the reactions they had when they saw my cock, especially for the first time. Not that I have a huge cock, but it is larger than average. Around that time, I started getting erections. Still, I think they reacted because it may have been the first cock they had ever seen. One cousin ran from the room screaming every time I exposed my cock to her but she always returned another day for another look reacting in the same way each time. Another of my cousins looked, turned red, and quickly left. Still, she returned another day looking, turning red, and quickly leaving, again. My third cousin, Sue, just stood there and talked to me, as if I was dressed staring at my cock throughout the entirety of conversation. She was the first one who I got an erection with by her staring at me. Matter of fact, it was such a turn on for me to have her see my cock, especially the first time, that when I got an erection my cock dripped cum."

She crossed and uncrossed her legs and I enjoyed the show of seeing her white panties over and again.

"Was that as exciting for you to expose yourself to your cousins rather than to your sister?"

"Oh, God, yes, that was so much more exciting. Matter of fact, it was not much longer after that, that I started playing with my cock," I turned and paused to watch her cross her legs. I was developing a nice erection from continually seeing her white panty, "and masturbating." She did it again, giving me a nice view between her legs.

"Please continue."

"Once, my cousin Sue, came into my bedroom when I was dressing. I only had a t-shirt on and nothing else. She sat on my bed beside me and asked me if she could touch it."

"Did you let her touch your cock?"

"Hell, ya! She stroked it a little and stared at it. When she held it in her hand she giggled and laughed. She fondled it like it was Silly Putty rolling it and kneading it between her fingers. Later, over the months, she jerked me off three times and even put it in her mouth once and sucked on it a little but that was only for a few seconds. But, dozens of times, she allowed me to see her tits, feel them, and suck her nipples. That was really exciting. I jerked off over that for years afterward. Even though she allowed me to lift up her skirt and feel her ass and pussy through her panties, I never got to see her pussy."

"Please continue."

"Like a junkie needing another fix, I continually needed to expose myself. That was when I started exposing myself to the neighbors by dressing with the blinds up and the lights on when I knew they'd be home and watching. Then, afterwards, I would relive the scenario in my mind and masturbate to it." Again, she crossed her legs showing me more of her white panty.

"Please continue."

"Well, I had this neighbor who walked her dog across from my house. When she discovered me flashing myself to her, she was out there every morning at the same time. Every day for a couple months, she stood there watching me as I jerked off. Because it was winter and still dark out and I had the light on in my room. I acted like I did not know she was there watching me. Yet, as soon as I was done, I'd turn off the light and hurry over to the window to catch her walking away."

"Please continue."

"Later, when I was first married. I flashed my cock to my mother-in-law and sisters-in-laws. It was so easy to do and to make it appear accidental. I'd walk around the house in a bathrobe with nothing underneath and whenever I sat down, my legs were spread. I caught them looking but they never told my wife. Eventually, they even started flashing me."

"And no one, your mother-in-law or your sisters-in-law told your wife about your need to expose yourself to them?"

"Hell, no. It became a game. I cannot tell you how many times I saw both my sisters-in-law and mother-in-law naked, topless, or bottomless. I even got some good feels in the pool when we were all feeling good from drinking Tom Collins one summer."

"You felt up your mother-in-law?"

"A few times. I even had her tits out of her bathing suit. She'd let me nuzzle up behind her with my cock out and up her ass crack through her bathing suit with her tits out of her bathing suit and my hands around them while we waded around the pool at night. A few times, she stuck her hand down my bathing suit, pulled out my cock, and pulled me around the pool like that."

"Please continue."

"The funny thing about exposing yourself, though, is once you are intimate with a woman, flashing them is no longer exciting."

"Yes, I can understand how that would extinguish the excitement of exposing yourself."

"It was after I started flashing my mother-in-law that I started flashing my sisters-in-laws. Neither of them told the other that I was exposing myself to them. Quickly, it escalated and they started exposing themselves to me by giving me plenty of up skirt views of their panties and down blouse views of their bras. Then, whenever they stayed over, I was always rewarded with up nightgown views of their pussies and down nightgown views of their tits."

"Please continue."

"I enjoyed pretending that I thought my wife was in the shower and not them and I'd walk in the bathroom, pull back the shower curtain and stand there staring. It was not much longer after that we started a sexual relationship. It is odd though, one would only blow me and the other would only fuck me. Both would let me suck their tits and finger fuck them, though."

She put the paper down and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?"

"It is very warm in here. Go ahead and remove some of those heavy clothes."

She stood, unzipped her skirt, and kicked it to the side. Then she finished unbuttoning her blouse and took that off, too. She stood before me in her white C cup bra and white bikini panty before she abruptly sat down.

"Ah, I feel so much better." I watched her finger her nipple through her bra while placing her other hand down her panty.

"I feel so much better, too. You have a wonderful body. This is the first time that I have ever seen a doctor in her bra and panty."

"Doctor? You think that I am the doctor? I'm not the psychiatrist. I'm her patient."

Just as she said that, Dr. Olsen opened the door.

"I'm sorry that I am late, Mr.--. Linda! What are you doing here?" She turned to me. "I am so sorry. My receptionist is out sick today and I had no idea--" She turned back to Linda. "Please gather your things and leave. Today is not your appointment. Your appointment is tomorrow. You will have to return tomorrow. We will discuss your behavior tomorrow. Now, please leave."

"Oh," Linda turned to me and smiled. "I thought it was today." She gave me a wink. Quickly, she put her skirt and blouse on and left the office.

"I'm sorry to have exposed you to that," said the doctor to me, "Linda is a bit of a voyeur, you see and--."

"Doctor, believe it or not, I think that I am cured." I stood up from the couch and hurried out the door running down the corridor in hopes of catching Linda before she made it to the elevator.

"Linda! Linda! Wait!"

Linda stood in the elevator holding open the doors for me.

"I knew you would come after me. What took you so long?"

As soon as the doors closed, she pushed me back against the wall and kissed me. Her tongue was long, warm, and wet and she explored all of my mouth with it making me wild with desire for her. She reached her hand down the front of my pants and felt the length of my quickly growing erection.

"Your cock feels nice and hard. You were really turning me on with all that cock and masturbation stuff. Are you really an exhibitionist?"

"Are you really a voyeur?"

"I'll stare at your cock if you show me it."

"Okay, but not here."

"What kind of exhibitionist are you? Yes, here and now."

"Okay," I unzipped and pulled it out just as the door opened.

There stood three women staring at my exposed cock, er appendage. As if joined at the hip, they all stepped forward in the elevator and, as soon as the doors closed, immediately, they were all over me. Never have I had such a reaction from women seeing my cock. I have never seen such horny women. Usually, they scream and turn away or stand there and stare.

"Linda, what is happening? Do you know these women?"

"Yes, they are part of the group therapy for sex addiction. I used to be in that group but they were way too crazy for me. I'll see ya later Freddie. This is my floor. Have a good time."

"Wait, Linda, wait." I could not move. When the doors closed, someone hit the emergency stop button. One woman was on her knees in front of me sucking my cock while another woman was grabbing me by the back of my neck lowing my mouth to suck her exposed tits and a third woman had my hand up her skirt and inside her panties. If this was therapy, then I am all for it.