The Psychic - Madam Cumseer

Story Info
Psychic has a very unique way of reading fortunes.
2.9k words
4.3
4.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam Cumseer had a building on the edge of town where she would tell people's fortunes. She was pretty much like every other fortune teller you had ever seen. She had a wooden sign in her front lawn with a picture of a hand displayed below her name. She read palms and did tarot cards or anything else desperate people wanted her to try in order to give them insight into themselves and their fate. Even Madam Cumseer would admit that most of those methods were unreliable at best. The only true way to get someone's reading was from their own essence. Tea leaves and chicken bones were neat parlor tricks, to make someone feel better. If you really wanted to see a person's destiny and glimpse into their soul, you needed to read their very being, their lifeforce. So, for a few of her more trusted customers, that's what she offered, a more intense and accurate look into a person's connection to the universe, past present and future.

It is believed by many, not just Madam Cumseer, at the moment of climax, your soul is heightened. Your awareness of the universe and the energy it provides is subconsciously at its most elevated, and in that moment before release, is when our vitality is intertwined with everything, everywhere and every when. Upon release, bits of information and details are carried back into our physical world. Here is where epic stories unfold and maps to our very lives are drawn. Since there is no way to truly see inside of another's body and view their soul, you simply need to read the pieces of their soul they bring to you.

Madam Cumseer already knew that powerful readings came from couples. Or, that is to say, two people at the same time since they needn't actually be a couple. It did help the reading if they were a couple, as far as that relationship was concerned. Meaning, if two people wanted to find out if they would last together, then having them get their reading together was always beneficial. However, Madam discovered the most powerful readings came from three or more people, those readings would be even more in depth and powerful. On the day Madam Cumseer made this shocking discovery was a simple matter of being double booked. Two customers needing readings at the same time, Finding the details in the reading when it was over, was shocking, even to Madam Cumseer.

That morning was one of those crystal blue sky kind of mornings. It wasn't hot outside and it wasn't cold. The clouds all had better things to do than to be hanging around in the atmosphere that day. The double booking was a happy accident and not the type of mistake she can typically make, given the level of privacy her customers required. John was to be there at 9 am that day. John was a successful business man whose mother had been a dabbler in the mystic arts, causing his open curiosity and hunger for deeper meanings and insight. He, like most of her customers, had started off with his palm being read and after a few visits and conversations, began to show genuine interest in the more intensive readings she could provide. Besides, he was a normal male in his late 30's, he was always looking for a way to get off. If he could manage to get off and get a better reading... Why not?

Cindy was also to be there at 9am. She was a stay at home mother with two children, a dog and the white picket fence. She also recently found out her husband was cheating on her with his secretary, thanks to Madam Cumseer. Cindy got the news from the Madam and began checking on her husband. Turns out the Madam was right, he wasn't working late. Unless you consider fucking a twenty-year-old college student work. Now Cindy needed to know how her life was going to play out. What should she do? What happens to the kids? So many questions she needed answered, and like John, she didn't mind the bonus of having a stress reliever on top of it all. Cindy opened the door eagerly at 8:57 AM. Her high energy was quickly replaced with annoyance when John was already sitting in her favorite spot on the small couch. Funny, you know you are not the only one who sits in a certain spot but let someone sit there when it is your time to sit there, and it's like they just broke into your home. So, despite the weather being perfect and the day starting off great, things quickly changed for Cindy. Luckily, tension makes for great orgasms, and great orgasms make great readings.

When Madam Cumseer brought them both into the back room, she had them sit next to each other on the bed. They hadn't even been introduced to each other, but Madam said that the energy they would pull from the universe would be pure if they remained unknown vessels for one another. The whole thing seemed more like a doctor visit than a sexual psychic reading. The two strangers undressed awkwardly as the room filled with nervous tension. Madam Cumseer began looking around the room as if she could see the anxiety and doubt swimming in the air around them. Sensing that her two customers were on edge and slightly aggravated, she decided to use an aromatic aid. She jumped from her seat and started lighting incense and candles. Madam waived her hands in the air rapidly, swatting at invisible flies or bees.

Putting her attention back on the naked couple sitting on the edge of the bed, she spoke softly, "I have lit the essence of passion, which will fill this room and your souls with burning desire. It is completely harmless." she smiled wide as she continued," unless you have taken a vow of celibacy, or were alone in the room with your mother." A soft chuckle escaped her lips. Cindy and John could feel their bodies getting warmer with every breath they took. The nervous and anxious feelings they had were swiftly being replaced with longing and a hunger to be touched. Cindy was the first to make contact, her hand softly breezed across John's exposed thigh. The essence in the air coupled with Cindy's touch were enough to make his erection harden to its fullest potential. The aching in his stiffness was almost painful. He shifted slightly adjusting his bare backside on the bed allowing him to slightly turn toward Cindy.

Not being able to keep her hands and mouth to herself for a second longer, she dropped to her knees and carnivorously took John's throbbing member as deep as she could. She was salivating like a feral dog causing a steady stream to fall past her lips, down his shaft and collect itself onto John's lap and cleanly shaven balls. Cindy placed her right hand around his soaked sack and cupped him tenderly while continuing to use her tongue to dance along his shaft. John grabbed her by the back of the head and held her in his firm grasp, while she zealously worked her frothing hole up and down. She grabbed her self between the legs with her left hand and wildly wiggled her sensitive spot creating another gushing hole for them to enjoy. Cindy had never felt so uninhibited and free, she had never been so wet. She could feel herself flowing past her fingers and down her thighs. She kept her left-hand thrashing vigorously while using her right to rub her dripping spit into John's shaved flesh. She could feel herself becoming an unpredictable volcano and as the lava inside her started to build, john easily picked her up off the floor and threw her on her back.

Cindy was thriving on the mattress, legs spread, when John slammed into her warm midsection tongue first. The shockwave from his lapping, kissing and biting made its way to her vocal chords and escaped in the form of a primal scream. Her whole body was moving in seemingly every direction at once as John grabbed her thighs tighter, trying to remain in contact. Her legs smacking against the sides of his face as she bucked and squirmed from his onslaught of lashes and bites. It was hard to hear at first, but the voice slowly got louder. "Please, please." Her begging sounded desperate and hurt. John looked up at the beautiful woman causing the strangers to lock eyes as she said, "Please fuck me."

John darted up her body and slid inside of her entrance as if he was on fire and she was the nearest body of water. His hand grabbing a lock of her hair, he pulled hard causing her head to jerk. He thrusted inside of her overflowing canal as his balls slapped against her. His other hand wrapped around her throat, Cindy grabbed his wrist with both hands but did not pull him away. "yes, please yes, keep fucking me." Her encouragement washed over him and gave a new surge to his efforts. Using her neck to balance himself John let his hips lunge back and forth harder and harder. Cindy raised her legs in effort to give him more access causing his sagging skin to smack against her ass as he drove himself deeper.

Cindy could feel herself pouring out as her orgasm erupted. She let out a series of animalistic cries as crash after crash of overwhelming sensation released from her core. Her fluids ran down her cheeks and over the hole between them giving her a whole new hunger and need. She released her grip on his wrist with one hand and reached between her legs and grabbed John. With perfect timing she pulled him out and in one clever move managed to guide him into her ass. John took his hand off her throat and looked the woman in the eyes. "Please, please fuck my ass." John, having heard what he needed to hear dove into her tight hotness as she moaned and purred.

Cindy's ass was willing and ready to receive the unknown guest. She felt herself open up to his arrival and a heatwave of pleasure and excitement covered her insides as he steadily built his pace. Her legs were resting on his shoulders as he balanced on his knees. He looked down and could see himself emerging from within and then disappearing again into her softness. He couldn't take the tightness, he was going to cum. He began pounding her ass harder and harder as his grip, now on her legs, tightened. He pushed himself one final time as deep as he could manage and stopped as the current of hot satisfaction spewed into her small space. Cindy could feel every drop shot against the walls of her insides. She was going wild at the sensation of his orgasm filling her. John grunted as he started to retreat himself, making a loud, "AHH,'" sound as he evacuated completely. Not close to being done, Cindy spun herself around and started cleaning John from tip to base.

Madam Cumseer was in the corner smiling as the remains of their heightened awareness spilled out of Cindy and onto the sheet below. The two were completely lost in lust and forgot she was even there, causing them both to jump slightly as she spoke, "Well done, now we just need to look at the message you two have written on the sheet and see what it says." Cindy turned to look at the mixture of fluids that escaped her, she could smell the puddle she created and wanted more. John, clearly on the same page grabbed Cindy's hips and inserted his still hard cock into Cindy's swollen wetness. The Madam had gotten out of her corner seat and was leaning over the pool with stern interest as John kept swaying inside of Cindy, who was now on her hands and knees.

"Ahh, yes. This is very interesting," Madam started out, but the two people in heat had no interest in what she was saying. "Yes' well perhaps there is more to the message after all." Madam smiled at the lovers as she went to stand up, allowing them to continue. Cindy reached out and grabbed Madam Cumseer by the hand. "Please, please stay on the bed with us." Cindy's begging once again needy and desperate. Madam could feel herself start to swell and throb and with a polite nod, removed her dress from over her head. Her large breasts jiggled freely as she sat on the bed and started kissing Cindy. John picked up speed as he continued pounding Cindy from behind. Madam scooted herself so she was laying on her back under Cindy. Letting John's erection slide over her face, she started kissing Cindy's folds softly. Cindy now looking down at the fortune teller's hairiness, followed suit and spreading her open with one hand, she jammed her tongue into Madam Cumseer eagerly.

Madam grabbed John by the base and allowed his motion to carry her hand back and forth with him. Arching her back and craning her head more toward him, she removed him from Cindy and let him slide perfectly down her throat. John was amazed at how different it felt and started pulsating in the older woman's mouth. After a moment she removed John and escorted him back into Cindy. Once again, the change of feeling for John was intense and he let out a few verbal, "Oh fuck's," as she carried on removing him from one hole and placing him in another. The random switching of one feeling and immediately into another was nothing he had ever even imagined. His orgasm started to pump inside Cindy and finished in Madam's mouth. Bits and pieces went flying in between, hitting Cindy's legs, Madam's chest and neck and eventually down her throat.

Madam smiled as drops from Cindy splashed onto her face from above. Leaning slightly forward to look at the young lady between her legs, Madam was impressed how close Cindy was getting her to orgasm. She knew from sessions that Cindy had never been with a woman before and yet here she was hitting all the right spots. Madam laid her head back down and noticed John was no longer there. Not giving it much thought she moved her attention to Cindy's still dripping box. Using her fingers to push the moisture around and caress Cindy slowly, she began kissing and licking the edges. John's absence made sense when she felt her customer make his way inside her. Cindy was holding Madam open for him as he pressed himself deeply within.

John put his hand on Cindy's head and motioned for her to rest it on Madam's mound. With one hand on Cindy's face and the other on Madam's legs, John began switching back and forth again. He was more deliberate with his movements, taking the time to enjoy each woman's availability before switching to the next. Madam knew if she was to finish, and any part of her made it onto the sheet, todays reading would be ruined. She didn't care, John was sending her over the edge every time he immersed himself back into her. Cindy turned around and laid on Madam's chest so the two were breast to breast and started kissing. Cindy's legs were spread on the outside of Madam's legs and John was now staring at two throbbing holes that needed to be filled.

He did not hesitate, he pushed into Cindy and pulled out and into Madam. He pulled out of Madam and pushed back into Cindy. He was getting confident in his accuracy and because the women were so close together, it had become almost fluid motion. Out of Cindy and into Madam, out of Madam and into Cindy, taking pieces of each of the women and redistributing them as he went. The slapping of him driving himself with force into one woman and then into the next filled the small room. Both women came at once as he bombarded them, thrust after thrust. Cindy ran out and sprinkled onto Madam and then they combined and waterfalled onto the sheet below. The original pool had become an ocean of three people mixed and gathered together. Madam was concerned this would affect the reading and when they all had pulled themselves together, she would apologize. For now, John kept dividing himself equally between the women, and Madam let the morning affair continue.

The three of them kept achieving pieces of their heightened selves and delivering them to the sheet for hours. The incense Madam used seemed to be wearing off, they slowed themselves and John's hardness started to fade. The group moved away from the middle of the sheet and the centerpiece they created. Madam stared at the spot with curiosity. She had expected the reading to be contaminated because of her, she thought by adding her lifeforce to theirs it would be inconclusive at best. What she found was something wonderful and amazing. John and Cindy could tell that Madam was deep in thought, and remembering why they had been there that day, started asking questions. Madam Cumseer did not immediately answer any of the questions they were asking, instead, she jumped off the bed and started dressing herself. John and Cindy demanded to know what was going on as they too started to get dressed. Madam Cumseer yelled as she exited the room without looking back, "We have to notify the Sheriff!"