The Psychologist and the Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rode her throughout her orgasm, holding her tight as her shaking subsided. Pulling out of her, he took her by the hips, and rolled her over. He forced her to kneel, and moved between her legs.

As he entered her again, Emily pleaded, "No more, please no more."

Blake ignored her, and thrust repeatedly into her, like a wild animal, using her for his own pleasure.

He held his hand over her mouth, preventing her from breathing properly, as he climaxed, and pumped more sperm into her.

Emily orgasmed again, when she felt his warmness flood her. The combination of sensations overwhelmed her, and she passed out, for a brief moment.

He pulled out, and whispered, "Thank you for making today so very special." Blake kissed her cheek, got up, and went to Emily's bathroom.

He freshened himself up, making himself presentable to leave her office.

When he walked out of the bathroom, Emily walked in, in silence, just smiling at him, in an embarrassing way.

She took a washcloth and cleaned herself up, wiping her cum filled pussy with a tissue. She stepped into her thong, pulling it up into place, and then adjusted her stockings.

Blake walked in, just as she was lowing her skirt, and she turned to face him.

"We have fifteen minutes, fix your hair and do your make up," he whispered. "Just do your hair and face up, so that he doesn't suspect anything," nodding his head backward, indicating the guard.

With that, he turned from her, and strode from the bathroom.

Minutes later, Emily appeared back into her office, and saw Blake sat in the chair.

"Come here," he ordered, and Emily walked over to him.

When she reached him, Blake pulled her, and moved her legs open, and said, "Sit on me." Emily dutifully squatted over his lap, and Blake held her around the waist. "Did you enjoy it?" he asked her, and Emily nodded.

"If my parole is granted we can do this every day," he challenged. "No one will ever make you feel like this, we should be together always," he said.

Blake Anderson was a very patient, and determined man, five years in prison had taught him that. He wanted his freedom, patiently waiting for the day he would be back on the streets again, among all the pussy he'd missed.

When he first saw Emily, and found out she was without a man, he wanted her, and when he was free, he could completely take her over, turn her into his own personal whore.

Emily saw him deep in thought, and made to get off him. Blake pulled her back down, and she whispered, "You have to go soon."

"I know," he said, as he reached down, and began unfastening his trousers.

"No, no more," she begged, as he pulled her thong to one side, uncovering her slit. He pulled her to him, as he rubbed his cock against her slick, wet slit, before rubbing it over her clit.

Instinctively she winced, as he slid into her, and pulled her down onto it. "Fuck me," he ordered, "For the last time, fuck me."

Emily rode him up and down, as Blake unfastened her blouse , and bra, which she'd fastened in the bathroom.

Blake squeezed her breasts, and then suckled on a nipple. "You love this don't you, you love my cock in you?" he urged.

Emily did not reply, she just continued to ride his cock. Emily fucked him like this for a few minutes, and after having sex twice, it was hard for Blake to cum.

Emily was starting climax, and she wailed, "Fuck me, fuck me Blake."

She adjusted herself on his lap, widening her legs. He thrust up, slamming his cock into her and she placed her cheek against his, moaning loudly, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me."

She moaned over and over, "Fuck me, fuck me," Her words were sexual, animal, not from a psychologist, but from a woman, a sexy woman, in the throes of an orgasm. Blake started thrusting up, while he jerked her up and down. Emily had no control at all, and she climaxed. Her orgasm was so strong, though they has only been fucking a very short amount of time.

During her orgasm, she felt him spurt again, and her body shook, She kissed his face, and then his lips, before she held his head tight, panting into his ear, until her breathing returned to normal.

Stepping back on shaky legs, Emily went and sat on another chair. She watched him stand up, and fasten his trousers.

"I have to go now," he said, as he looked at the clock. Emily nodded, and made to stand up, but Blake pushed her down. "Stay there, I'll let myself out," he whispered, kissing her on the cheek.

He walked to the door, and let himself out, never turning for a last look at her.

Emily watched him, watched him walk out of her life, for ever, unless she recommended his release, and they got back together, when he was free.

When Blake Anderson got back to the outer office, he found the guard asleep in a chair, and gently shook his shoulder. The guard bolted upright, murmuring, "What, what, oh."

He stood up and asked, "Where's Mrs Hulse, is she alright?" as he cuffed Blake to his wrist. "Yeah, I let myself out," Blake replied.

"Better check," he said, pulling Anderson with him, as he walked to the door.

The guard knocked on the door, and opened it slightly, he shouted, "Are you alright, Mrs Hulse?" Hearing no reply, he opened the door wide, looked around the office, and saw she wasn't there.

"Mrs Hulse," he shouted. "Yes?" Emily shouted, from the other office.

"Are you alright?" the guard shouted, I have Anderson here."

"Yes, yes, I've finished with him, take him back please," she shouted.

The guard closed the door, satisfied that all was well.

Emily stayed in her office till late that night, typing up the report she would send to the parole board.

On her way home, she stopped at the chemist's and purchased a morning after pill.

*

Chapter Two :

She doesn't recommend his release, and so Blake is not released early. (So no chapter two)

Or :

She recommends his release, he is freed, and he breaks into her home and viciously rapes, and brutalises her, over a weekend.

Or : She recommends his release, and they form a relationship, and become lovers

I'm not sure where to go, feedback please!