The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison opened her legs to look down at her own pink pussy with its slim lips. "It's a bit ironic," she said. "I'm over 40, I've been married for years and given birth to four children, and my pussy is slim. You're a virgin – with guys anyway – and your pussy is so wide. But a pussy is a pussy, I guess."

"Yeah, and I know you want this pussy," said Jenna, pointing at her vagina as Allison plunged her face into Jenna's snatch, licking the teenager's vulva with great enthusiasm. One of the best things about Jenna having such a hairy pussy was that all the pubic hair trapped her feminine smell, so as Allison performed cunnilingus she could inhale the scent of Jenna's aroused vagina.

Jenna lying on her back with her legs open gave Allison plenty of room to move, and she took full advantage of this, licking Jenna's fleshy pussy flaps and pressing her tongue deep into the pink interior, lapping up Jenna's juices and teasing her clitoris with her tongue. At times she moved her tongue further down to the area between Jenna's vulva and anus, and at other times she licked the girl's anus only, feeling Jenna squirm as her tongue traversed the teenager's tight little anus.

She could feel Jenna was twitching more and more, her flow of pussy juice was increasing and that told Allison Jenna was close to orgasm. Concentrating on Jenna's twat, Allison's tongue worked the teenager's clitoris with vigor. Jenna squirmed on her back, the naked girl feeling as though her nipples and clitoris were ablaze. Jenna's bare toes curled up on the bed covers and she squealed as the waves of pleasure turned into one huge wave that travelled through her vagina and into her rectum as she reached her orgasm. With a squeal and a gush of pussy juice that went all over Allison's face, Jenna came, gasping in delight, her legs flailing about.

As Allison licked her lips and savored the taste of Jenna's pussy, Jenna knelt up on unsteady legs, so intense was her orgasm. "I can't believe you've never done that before, you're a natural," Jenna complimented Allison. "Now, on all fours with your ass in the air and like I said, I will rock your world."

Trembling in anticipation, Allison got onto all fours and thrust her ass upwards, turned on beyond belief that Jenna was looking at her exposed ass. She felt Jenna's hands on her bottom, before the teenager pulled her legs further apart to fully expose her vagina and anus. Allison sighed in pleasure as Jenna's tongue was inserted deep into her vagina, traversing her twat and circling her clitoris, lapping up the sticky pussy juice that flowed from her vagina. Allison squirmed as Jenna licked her private area harder and harder, the toes on Allison's bare feet clenching and unclenching, her clitoris sending waves of delight through her body. Jenna had promised to rock her world, and so far the girl was making good on her promise. As had been the case with Allison when she went down on Jenna, Jenna loved the musty feminine smell from Allison's vagina, as the beautiful blonde's pussy responded to the pleasure.

Jenna moved her tongue to lick between Allison's vulva and anus, before licking Allison's tight anus with vigor, feeling the older woman arch her back at the feeling. Sensing Allison was close to orgasm, Jenna returned her tongue to Allison's vagina. Circling Allison's slim pussy lips a few times, Jenna moved her tongue to Allison's clitoris, licking the tall blonde's snatch with vigor.

The feelings from Allison's clitoris turned into one huge wave of delight that went through her vagina and anus and up into her back passage. A flood of sticky wet pussy juice flowed from Allison's box, soaking Jenna's face. The girl eagerly lapped up the wetness of Allison's orgasm, both from her vagina and from her own face, enjoying every taste and smell.

Gasping in delight, Allison turned over and Jenna lay on top of her, the Sapphic pair embracing each other's naked, sweaty bodies and kissing deeply, Jenna stroking Allison's blonde pubic hair, Allison likewise running her fingers through Jenna's hairy bush.

"Guess today didn't go how you thought," said Jenna, as she teased Allison's big breasts with her fingers.

"You can say that again," said Allison, her fingers likewise massaging Jenna's boobs.

"And it doesn't end there," Jenna promised. "You know what we need to do after that? Take a nice, long, steamy, soapy shower together."

Jenna jumped to her feet and grabbed her clothes. "Come on, I'll lead the way."

Quickly grabbing her own clothes and her purse, Allison eagerly followed the nubile, naked, barefoot teenager into the bathroom, enjoying every inch of Jenna's nudity especially the cheeks of her bare bottom. Allison felt a little self-conscious about been completely naked in somebody else's house, especially given that Jenna's brother was right downstairs, but the journey was a short one, and soon Allison's bare feet made contact with the tiled floor of the bathroom.

Jenna closed and locked the bathroom door, and ran the shower, before she and Allison eagerly jumped under the warm water, embracing their wet naked bodies together and exchanging a deep French kiss. The water flowed down their bodies and to their bare feet, Allison and Jenna getting soap to wash each other down. They soaped up their bare breasts, their bottoms and their flat stomachs, before washing each other between their legs. Allison loved the sight of Jenna's hairy pussy wet and covered in soap, Jenna appearing just as turned on by washing Allison's blonde pubes.

Rinsing down and turning off the shower, Allison and Jenna dried each other off then dressed, pulling up their panties, hooking up their bras and putting on their clothes. With Allison now wearing her smart sky blue realtor uniform and Jenna her black tee-shirt and miniskirt, it would be difficult for any third party to believe that two very different women of such varying ages had engaged in such Sapphic delights.

As they fixed their make-up, Allison asked Jenna, "So, what do you have planned this summer after you graduate high school?"

Jenna shrugged. "Work on my music I guess."

Allison sighed. "Jenna, it's one thing to pursue music as a hobby but you need to have other skills to get by in life. How about you come and work for me over the summer, at the realty office? I was looking for somebody to work the summer."

Jenna shrugged. "I'm not sure."

"Come on Jenna, do you want to sit around all summer watching television with Todd and babysitting the younger kids?"

"No," said Jenna.

"Well then, what do you say about the summer job?" Allison moved closer to the teenager, put her hand up Jenna's skirt and fondled her panties. "There's lots of interesting houses, you know, properties awaiting tenants to move in? Vacant houses for sale? We can find lots of ways to have fun, lots of ways."

Jenna caught Allison's meaning and smiled, slipping her hand up Allison's skirt to stroke the older woman's panties. "Yeah, I think I would like working with you, having fun in lots of different places. But not across the road in the haunted house. Never in there."

Allison shook her head and laughed. "Jenna, for the last time it is not a haunted house and in any case it has already been sold, to Nicole and her husband."

"Yeah, they won't be there long," said Jenna. "The house will be back on the market by September, trust me." She adjusted her hair. "So that Shelley girl at your office, is she ..."

"Definitely straight," affirmed Allison.

"Pity, she's hot," said Jenna. "We could have some real fun with her."

Exiting the bathroom, Jenna indicated the donation boxes. "I'll give you a hand with these to your car."

"Thanks Jenna," said Allison, each of them taking a box and walking downstairs, Jenna struggling to open the front door as Todd sat on his fat ass in the living room glued to another children's TV show. He observed Allison and Jenna take the large boxes out to the car, come back and bring down two more but remained firmly in his chair, feeding his fat face with cookies.

"Thank you Todd for your help, we've got it," Jenna commented sarcastically.

"Huh?" asked Todd, turning his massive bulk in his seat and looking blankly at his sister. "Is it raining out there? I thought I heard water."

"It was probably the sound of you pissing your pants, as you're too lazy to get up to use the bathroom," said Jenna, as Todd gave her an obscene hand gesture, Jenna responding with another.

Todd looked up at the clock. "I wonder what's taking Mom so long? I hope she doesn't take too long getting dinner ready, I'm starving."

Jenna shook her head in exasperation as her brother went back to watching the television and eating junk, and she and Allison walked out to Allison's car.

"I am not giving Todd a summer job," said Allison.

"I don't blame you," said Jenna. She checked her watch. "Todd was right about one thing, Mom has been out a long time. She's probably screaming her head off and the kids are running riot."

"Yeah, probably," Allison agreed, as she and Jenna exchanged goodbyes and Allison went on her way, the tall blonde driving down the road feeling very satisfied in her panties at the most unexpected events of the afternoon, and having temptress Jenna working for her over the summer. Allison also wondered what Dennis had gotten up to over the past few days in Atlantic City. Probably boring work stuff that killed her husband's libido as usual.

At the O'Dea house, Jenna also felt very satisfied in her panties and could not believe that she would be working with the amazing Allison over the summer. It sure would be fun, far better than spending the days with her awful siblings and getting shit from her father. And in the meantime, when she returned to boarding school next week having served her suspension for swearing at a nun, Jenna could have fun with her adventurous 18-year-old friends in the lead up to graduation. Again, Jenna looked at the clock and wondered what was taking her mother so long to return with the other kids.

*

Jenna's hypothesis about the kids running riot at the mall were correct. At present, the five younger O'Dea siblings were in the games arcade. Justin, the youngest had quickly lost all his allowance playing some video games, and when the oldest sibling Chris had refused to give him more money, Justin had thrown a tantrum, hurling himself to the ground and nearly swallowing his tongue as he thrashed around. Chris himself was arguing with some older boys over whose turn it was for one of the new, popular games, steadfastly refusing to back down.

Middle daughter Libby sat on a bench watching other kids playing video games. She thought she might like to play a game too, but it all seemed too much effort, so Libby sat down again. Nearby youngest daughter Polly was shooting basketball hoops with two girls from her class, spreading malicious, false and mean-spirited gossip about classmates.

Andy was completely consumed in his video game, which was an urban survival game where the player had to make his way through a dangerous neighborhood at night and shoot people with a high-powered rifle. The boy's crazy eyes were filled with delight as he saw himself as the video game protagonist, and the dangerous people he had to shoot people he knew in real life. The female ninja who leaped out was his big sister Jenna, the fat security guard his brother Todd, the corrupt cops his father and his brother Chris, a dangerous dog the O'Dea family's dog Sambo, and a host of other relatives, school teachers and fellow students other video game characters that Andy shot and killed, his point score rising exponentially as sweat formed on his brow.

The kids' mother Carol was nowhere to be seen. She had her skirt up around her waist, her panties around her ankles and was screaming. It might be assumed that Carol was sitting on the toilet in the ladies' room, screaming in despair at the antics of her kids, but this was not the case.

Carol, as always paradoxically pretty and plain at the same time, was instead in the back of local gardener & handyman Kurt's van a short way away, bent over as Kurt slammed his enormous dick back and forth in her vagina. Carol screamed as she came with a rush of pussy juice, before the muscular hunk withdrew his cock from her vagina, and ejaculated a tidal wave of sticky white semen all over the cheeks of her bare bottom.

Grabbing some tissues, Kurt wiped the semen away from Carol's bottom and she pulled up her panties and smoothed down her skirt, before she and her younger lover shared a passionate French kiss, and Kurt returned his massive penis to his underpants and zipped up his jeans.

"That's better than looking after the kids or serving my pig of a husband," Carol commented. "I'll have to go and collect the little brats soon, wish me luck."

"No kids for me," said Kurt. "I don't know how you put up with Mike, if you don't mind my saying."

Carol smiled. "Letting you fuck me behind Mike's back goes some way to helping. Plus Mike has his weaknesses. He might call my meatloaf shit to my face and eat dog food for his dinner instead, but he can't resist my triple chocolate brownies."

"I could go for a triple chocolate brownie myself," said Kurt, hungry after screwing Carol in the back of his van.

Carol O'Dea smiled. "You wouldn't want one of the brownies I gave to Mike to take to work today, believe me. They're called triple chocolate brownies because they contain white, milk and dark chocolate, but what doesn't know is that these brownies are actually quadruple chocolate brownies, with a very special type of chocolate as a secret ingredient."

Reaching into her purse, Carol produced a box of fast working, chocolate laxatives. "I just hope they kick in at the most inopportune moment in Mike's day today."

*

Mike O'Dea had called his house during the afternoon to say he would be home late due to work commitments, but as Carol and the younger kids were out, Jenna was occupied with Allison upstairs, Todd was too lazy to get his fat ass out of the chair when the phone rang and Sambo the dog obviously could not use a telephone, he had left a message on the answering machine.

As was often the case, Mike was not working, but was pulling his car into the driveway of his cousin Leanne, who had given him the all clear to come over as her husband had taken their three kids for an overnight visit to their paternal grandparents, Leanne not going as her husband's parents disliked her intensely. They would have liked Leanne even less had they known that their three grandchildren were not related to them by blood at all, as their son was completely sterile and it was only through Leanne having an affair for many years with her cousin that Leanne fell pregnant and produced three kids.

Ringing the doorbell, Mike felt his penis stir as the attractive 40-year-old form of Leanne answered the door looking hot in a short skirt and revealing blouse. The eager Leanne pulled Mike inside by his tie before closing the door, the cousins wasting no time in engaging in a long French kiss, making out on the couch.

Unlocking their lips after five minutes, Leanne adjusted her long hair and asked, "So how are things Mike?"

"Could be better," he grumbled. "Those bloody kids."

"What did they do this time?" Leanne asked.

"Todd got in trouble at school for bullying the retards, spastics, slows, cripples and mongoloids in Special Education again," said Mike. "Where does he get that from? And Jenna got suspended from boarding school. I swear, I will kill that little bitch one day."

"Oh no Mike, please don't," laughed Leanne. "If you go to prison for murder, I won't get to see you as much. But I would still come and see my favorite cousin for extra special visits." She smiled seductively, lifting her skirt to show off her white panties.

"Yeah, and Carol didn't help, some of the slop she dished up for my dinner," complained Mike. "There's only one thing she's good at apart from giving birth to brats, and it's these triple chocolate brownies." Mike produced the plastic container containing four of the brownies from his case. "I've been trying to resist eating them all day." He opened the plastic container, taking one brownie and offering Leanne another.

"Hey, these are really good," said Leanne, eating her brownie with vigor.

"Yeah, Carol has at least one good use," said Mike as he finished his brownie, before offering Leanne another.

"I shouldn't but I will," said Leanne. She ate her brownie, Mike finishing off the fourth and final one.

"I think we need to work those off," said Leanne. She lay back on the couch, opened her legs wide, and pulled the saddle of her panties to one side. A very hairy pussy with prominent lips seemed to run in this family, and like Jenna Leanne's pussy flaps were prominent, her vagina and pubic area covered in a forest of dark pubic hair.

Mike drooled at the sight of Leanne's snatch, before her cousin replaced her panty saddle and got to her feet. "That's one thing you can look forward to, here's another." Leanne turned her back to Mike, lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties to her thigh and bent over, showing first her bare bottom, then her tight little anus, before pulling up her panties and making for the bedroom, lifting her skirt to flash her panties at Mike, who followed eagerly.

However, on the way Mike clutched his stomach due to an uncomfortable feeling. He stopped, puzzled, but the feeling passed and he put it off as just a passing thing. In the bedroom, Leanne removed her shoes and got up on the bed, clutching her tummy as an uncomfortable feeling went through her digestive system, like her cousin putting it off as nothing to worry about.

Beside the bed, Mike nearly strangled himself in his anticipation to remove his tie, his cock throbbing as he thought about how great it would be when he stuck his cock, well lubricated by his cousin's vagina, up her ass, ejaculating deep in Leanne's bowels. Mike was very proud of the fact that he and Leanne had been screwing around for years without raising suspicion, and once again this evening they would engage in anal with nothing going wrong at all.

THE END – PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

1...67891011