The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

While Carol would have been horrified by her husband having an affair, she would have been completely devastated if she had known that the adulteress was Mike's first cousin Leanne. That they shared DNA did not bother this pair of cheats in the slightest, who had been secretly carrying on an affair since college. Another thing that Carol – nor Mike and Leanne themselves – didn't know was that Mike was in fact the father of Leanne's three kids. Leanne's husband was completely infertile, but as Leanne had no problem falling pregnant, this went undetected and he was blissfully unaware that his wife's cousin was in fact the father of his children. So Mike's seven kids with Carol were not only second cousins to Leanne's kids, but half siblings too. It was lucky that mean-spirited gossip Polly O'Dea did not know this, as the entire state of New York and probably half of the Eastern Seaboard would have found out in less than half a day.

Mike, a tall man with receding brown hair and a severe and humorless expression and glasses that made him look like prominent Nazi Heinrich Himmler, gave his wife no welcome as she got into the back of the car, and said to his son, "Now, make sure you drive sensibly this time. You're already an embarrassment to your mother and I because you're so fat, how bad does it look that you're the only senior who hasn't got their license?"

Bitterness clouded Todd's fat face. "I can drive good, it's the examiners they've got it in for me."

"I don't care Todd, just drive the car," ordered his father.

Todd put the car into drive and without looking accelerated. "Todd!" shouted his father, as they veered in front of another car which slammed on its brakes. Todd attempted to brake too, but mistakenly put his foot on the gas, nearly running into a parked car. It was only Mike grabbing the steering wheel and swerving away that averted a collision.

His face red with rage and shaking with nerves, Mike removed his seatbelt and stormed out of the car. "I have had it!" he shouted as he slammed the door. "Carol, you get in the front seat of the car and teach your idiot son to drive. I'll walk, it's safer."

"But Mike, its night and its a few miles," Carol began to protest, but her husband cut her short.

"I don't care, get your ass in the front of the car and do it. Now Carol!" Mike ordered.

The nervous Carol reluctantly got out of the back of the car and into the front passenger seat, her impatient husband snapping, "Come on and stop wasting my time!" when she did not move fast enough. She looked terrified as her butter-ball of a son, hampered by his fat stomach rubbing against the steering wheel, accelerated away without checking his blind spot, Mike walking home catching his breath after the near-accident. He relaxed by thinking about how much he had enjoyed coitus with his cousin Leanne earlier in the evening.

*

In contrast to the O'Dea family, Allison and Dennis Johnson had driven to their beautiful house in bliss to where their daughter Courtney was studying with her pretty friends Lauren and Lisa after cheerleading practice. All three girls wore their cheerleading outfits – red pleated skirt and white, red and blue sweaters, with white ankle sox and shoes, a uniform Allison had worn at high school years earlier. Courtney resembled her mother in many ways. Both were tall and stunning blondes, were the girl on the arm of the school's football star and Courtney was president of the student council and the prom committee. Courtney had been Homecoming Queen, and barring something extraordinary, would be 1988 Prom Queen in a few months' time. And when Courtney graduated and left for college, her younger sister Rebecca would move on to high school and be the star of the class of 1992.

"Hi girls," said Allison, as she and Dennis entered the kitchen.

"Hi Mum, hi Dad," said Courtney as she looked up from her studies.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Johnson," said Lauren and Lisa in unison.

"Hi Lisa, Lauren, hope you've all been studying hard," said Dennis, glancing into the lounge room where eldest son Brad having finished his own homework was on the phone to his girlfriend. Tall, good-looking Brad was a younger image of his father, a star athlete and straight-A student as were all of the four kids. Allison and Dennis would not accept anything less than all A's on their kids' report cards, as it was all they themselves had achieved.

The girls had nearly finished studying, and soon Lisa and Lauren bade their hosts goodnight before driving home, and Brad went upstairs to bed. Simon and Rebecca had already gone to be for the evening.

"I'll just get ready for bed now," said Courtney. "Night, Mom and Dad."

"Goodnight," said Allison and Dennis in unison, as their daughter went up the stairs.

"I'll turn in too," said Allison, moving to follow Courtney upstairs.

"I just need to check some figures before bed, I'll need them for work first thing tomorrow," said Dennis, making for his study.

"See you in a little while then," said Allison, going upstairs.

Both Allison and Courtney needed to go to the bathroom before bed, Courtney going into the main bathroom and closing the door; and Allison, who collected a folder from a locked drawer on her way into the bathroom adjoining the master bedroom, also closing the door. In the main bathroom, Courtney lifted her red cheerleader skirt to expose her white bikini-style panties, which she pulled down to her ankles before sitting on the toilet, the pretty teenager sitting with her legs slightly apart to display her blonde pubic hair and pink, oval-shaped vagina with slim lips.

In her own bathroom, Allison also lifted her skirt, pulled down her white-bikini style panties to her ankles and sat down on the toilet, her legs slightly parted to show a perfect triangle of blonde pubic hair above a pink, oval-shaped vagina with slim lips, Allison and Courtney's pussies close to identical.

The mother and daughter began to urinate in their respective bathrooms, their pee streams splashing into the toilets, the sound of them urinating filling the air. When finished both Allison and Courtney each unwound a length of toilet paper, folded it up and used it to dry their pussies. In the main bathroom, Courtney stood up off the toilet, her bare bottom and between her legs her vagina and anus reflected in a mirror as her pleated skirt rode up when she bent over to pull up her panties. Courtney adjusted her panties around her pussy and bottom and smoothed down her skirt, before putting down the toilet lid and flushing the toilet. With the sound of the cistern refilling, Courtney washed her hands, before the pretty cheerleader exited the bathroom to go to bed.

In the other bathroom, Allison remained sitting on the toilet with her panties around her ankles despite having finished. The beautiful woman reached for the folder and opened it, with a growing expression of excitement and anticipation on her face.

As a real estate broker, Allison found sometimes owners left things behind when they moved. In one house she had sold, Allison had come across a number of adult magazines containing many pictures of beautiful young women naked, partially nude or in their bras and panties hidden in a closet. Rather than dispose of them, she had taken them home and hidden them away for her pleasure when alone.

Despite the illusion of a perfect marriage projected to the outside world, the sumptuous king-size bed in Allison and Dennis's bedroom was used mainly for sleeping. They had had sex just three times in the past twelve months, Allison lying with her legs open staring at the ceiling bored out of her mind as her husband entered her vagina and moved back and forth with the passion of a robot.

Allison had always appreciated other beautiful woman, but in her younger years had pushed these thoughts to the rear of her mind. However as middle age approached, her Sapphic desires were becoming stronger and stronger. She noticed attractive young women she encountered at work, at the country club, at the gym, at the beach in the Hamptons and the sophisticated Manhattan girls when she went into the city. Most of all, she noticed Courtney's pretty 18-year-old friends.

Looking through the magazines, Allison's eyes bulged at a pretty young Asian woman wearing blue lingerie, her eyes feasting on the sights of the girl undressing to show off her firm bottom, black pubic hair and firm little breasts. Opening her legs, Allison slipped her left hand into her pussy, getting wetter and wetter as she massaged her vagina and clitoris, her right hand flipping the pages of the magazine and the wonderful sights of the pretty blondes, brunettes, redheads, African-Americans, Asians and Latinas in the pictorials, their bare breasts, their bottoms, their triangles of pubic hair, their pretty vaginas and tight little anuses on display. Allison wished more than anything she could magically jump into the magazine with the pretty models to fondle their breasts and bare bottoms, to run her fingers through their pubic hair and to explore their vaginal and anal areas with her fingers and tongue. The beautiful blonde masturbated her box harder and harder and slipped one finger back from her vulva to her anus as she looked down at her own lowered panties, noticing the creamy colored stains left by her vagina on the saddle. Between her legs, Allison was so wet it felt like she was on her period.

Squirming in pleasure on the toilet while staring at a picture of a naked young African-American woman, her bright pink vagina contrasting sharply with her black pussy flaps and pubic hair, Allison felt her orgasm approaching. In her shoes, Allison's toes curled up and in her bra her nipples tingled and she stifled a squeal as her orgasm spread from her clitoris through her vagina and into her anus and rectum, a rush of pussy juice going over her fingers.

The trembling Allison put her magazine down, and unwound some toilet paper to wipe her wet and sticky vagina. With her panties still around her ankles, Allison got her bottom off up the toilet and flushed it, before stepping over to the sink and taking a washcloth, using it to cleanse her vagina, then moving it around to the back and washing the area between her buttocks and around her anus, as some of the sticky dampness of her aroused pussy had made it back there.

Rinsing out the washcloth, pulling up her panties and washing her hands, Allison walked back to the bedroom. She first returned the pornographic magazines to her hiding spot and then undressed. Off came her shoes, blouse and skirt, then her bra and panties and Allison stood naked, her sensational 42-year-old body, perfect from her long blonde hair and pretty face down to her big breasts, her triangle of blonde pubic hair, her long legs and her pretty bare feet reflected in the mirror. Returning to the bathroom, the firm cheeks of her bare bottom now reflected, Allison brushed her teeth and then her hair, before applying some deodorant to under her arms.

Turning off the bathroom light, Allison went back into the bedroom and took a pair of fresh white cotton panties and pulled them up, her fingers adjusting them so they were comfortable around her box and her bottom. Putting on an oversize blue tee-shirt, Allison slid her bare feet into bed and pondered when her husband would join her. Thinking about Dennis, Allison speculated what was up with him lately. He seemed to have lost all interest in sex recently as she had herself. She knew her own reasons for this – she increasingly thought about sex with people with two X-chromosomes rather than one X and one Y chromosome, but with Dennis, it was a bit of a mystery. She discounted the notion of him having an affair, but he was definitely a workaholic. Perhaps his busy schedule was affecting his libido, or maybe he was becoming impotent as he grew older? These were more likely. Either way, Allison was not complaining, as she now preferred her marital bed to be used only for sleeping, and had little desire for her husband to mount and fuck her.

*

In bed up the hallway, Courtney needed a drink of water so swung her bare feet out from under the covers and made her way down to the kitchen. The beautiful blonde teenager was wearing an oversize football shirt, and as her bare feet made their way down the stairs, it was possible to see her white panties as she descended. Walking into the kitchen she saw her father fixing himself a glass of juice.

"Still working Dad?" Courtney asked as she ran herself a glass of water.

"Yeah, you know how it is," Dennis sighed.

"Don't work too hard, Dad," said Courtney.

"I won't be too much longer," said Dennis.

"Well, goodnight Dad," said Courtney as she finished her water and went to go back upstairs.

"Night, Courtney," responded her father.

Making sure his teenage daughter had departed, Dennis returned to his study, closing and locking the door, a sly and somewhat guilty look about his handsome face. While he had been completing some pressing paperwork, now he had finished and he wanted some alone time for secret indulgences.

With trembling hands, Dennis unlocked and opened a drawer and removed several scrapbooks, comics and magazines. The magazines Dennis kept hidden from his wife, however, were not adult in nature. One was about horse dressage competition, several more about equine breeding and another about upcoming horse races in the area. Flipping the pages of a comic set in the Wild West, Dennis studied in detail the drawings of the horses ridden by cowboys and Indians on the plains. He then opened up one of the scrapbooks, the pages filled with pictures of horses. Some were photographs Dennis had taken of horses at the country club, of horses at a stud farm some miles away, police horses in the city, horses at the track during race meetings and even zebras at the zoo. Others were pictures of horses cut from newspapers or pamphlets.

Dennis, now sweating and breathing heavily, was not sure where to look first; at the magazines, at the comics, at the scrap-books or at the paintings of white, black, brown and chestnut horses that adorned the walls of his study.

*

The Johnson family were all early risers, and the following morning – a fine and sunny Tuesday - was no exception. Courtney was collected early by her boyfriend, and Brad likewise collected his girlfriend so they could go to school together, while younger son Simon and younger daughter Rebecca also left early for school so they could train in their respective athletic programs.

Dennis was soon on the train to New York City, and enjoying panoramic views of Manhattan from high in the World Trade Center's North Tower. However, as he picked up a series of faxes to read from his in-tray, he was more interested in the large painting of a horse that adorned his office wall than his work or the stunning views of New York.

Back in Pine Tree Park, Allison had dressed up in her gym gear – a pink leotard, matching headband and leg-warmers – and attended her early morning aerobics class. Allison loved aerobics, not only because as was typical she was best in the class at it and it helped maintain her stunning figure, but because the class was filled with attractive women. Allison had plenty of chances to see pretty girls, their breasts bouncing during exercise, bending over in their leotards, the shapes of their firm bottoms, their panty lines and sometimes the outlines of their vaginas visible. Today, as was the case every other day she took a class, Allison's wetness between her legs that gave her a damp panty saddle was not only caused by sweat from her intense workout.

Showering and changing into her work clothes – a sky blue jacket, matching knee-length skirt, white blouse and high-heel schools, Allison looked the perfect real estate broker as she drove to her office. Allison's father, now retired, had been a real estate salesman and his two daughters and two sons had picked up his talent and any of them could sell ice to Eskimos. Allison and one of her brothers managed the estate agency, and the other brother was a luxury car salesman at a dealership. Allison's younger sister was an advertising executive based in the city, specializing in children's advertising campaigns that persuaded kids that they could not live without the latest toy, video game or fast food. Mike and Carol O'Dea would certainly have cursed Allison's sister had they known that she was responsible for many of the commercials that sent their materialistic youngest son Justin into a spin of greed and consumerism.

Pulling her car to a halt, Allison walked to the office where Shelley, the receptionist greeted her with a smile on her face, the pretty 23-year-old girl twisting her dark brown hair in her fingers in a flirty manner. Allison could soon see the reason why Shelley was so happy this morning. In reception was Kurt, a 28-year-old six foot four Adonis with dark blonde hair flowing down to his broad shoulders, his torso consisting of muscle upon muscle, proudly displayed with his sleeveless muscle shirts and tight tee-shirts. The real estate agency engaged Kurt as a gardening and maintenance contractor to maintain rental properties managed on behalf of investors or vacant properties for sale where the vendors were not in a position to maintain the house themselves. His business was very popular in town, especially with female customers.

Shelley loved it when Kurt came to visit the office to collect a check as payment for his services. One time after such a visit, Allison had overheard Shelley gossiping to a girlfriend on the phone, joking that Kurt made her so excited that she needed to wear a sanitary pad every time he came to the office so she did not have to sit around in wet panties all day, regardless of whether it was her time of the month or not.

At the time, Allison had thought she probably should have reminded Shelley that such a conversation was inappropriate for the office but that the overheard conversation involved Shelley's vagina and panties made Allison's own vagina and panties damp so she said nothing. Shelley had one hot little figure and she often wore short skirts, so Allison loved her views of the girl's cute bottom, her long legs and on occasion her panties.

One time was particularly memorable. The two women were in the bathroom; Allison fixing her make-up at the mirror while Shelley was sitting on the toilet behind the locked cubicle door. Using the last piece of toilet paper from the roll, Shelley had picked up the spare toilet roll from the cistern and gone to change it over, but it slipped out of her hands and rolled out under the cubicle door, hitting the back of Allison's feet. The stranded Shelley had called out to her boss to help her, and Allison had immediately picked up the roll of toilet paper and passed it back to her employee under the door, unable to keep herself from staring at Shelley's lowered white panties with blue flowers. A cream-colored feminine stain was unmistakable on the saddle of Shelley's panties, and Allison's own vagina felt like it was ablaze as she thought of how much she would love to see and smell the source of the stain – Shelley's vagina. Dreaming that night of sniffing Shelley's feminine smell on her lowered panties caused Allison to wake up very early with very wet and sticky panties.

As for Kurt Allison had other moms in the PTA rave about his good looks when their husbands were out of earshot, but he did nothing for Allison. He may as well have been a short, fat, balding man of 50 with a body odor problem. But then in recent years, no guys, not even her husband raised her libido.

The phone rang, and Shelley answered it with a friendly, polite and professional greeting. "Yes, the Cape Cod at 24 Swan Street is still available. You'd like to view it? Yes, could you please hold while I check with Mrs. Johnson which times are available? Thank you."

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers