The Pub

Story Info
Trip to the local Pub leads to ecstasy.
1.6k words
4.1
13.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind howls, and despite my thick woolen knit, cuts to the bone. I didn't think that spring could be this cold, but in ever spent a spring in the highlands before.

Hurriedly I walk down the graveled path. The lead lined window in the door, soft glazed like morning frost, lets me see the light and movement on the other side. Taking hold of the handle, brass, cold and smooth from wear, a lions head carved there, faded from time. As I tug, I am surprised by the weight, though I shouldn't be, things here are made to last.

The door, with its' slow arc, allows a wave of sensations to hit me, all at once. The glare from the fire place, the smell of pipe smoke, a bevy of little sounds, glasses put to table top, mixed conversations, the chatter, the murmurs, even the sound of a dart missing its' mark and the colorful vocabulary of its' thrower.

Now with a room of eyes on me, I enter. A moment of silence passes. They are wary of new comers as well as curious, but to show interest just wouldn't do.....for most that is.

After making my way to the bar, I take a seat. The bar itself is a magnificent piece of work. Solid

and strong, oak with a dark stain, a mix of browns and the deepest of reds, likes the shade of sweet wines. I marvel at the smoothness...undoubtedly caused by many a year of use, endless supply of drink passed over her, patrons dating before the century leaning against the rail.

Realizing at this point, that there is in fact someone standing opposite me, behind the bar. Raising my eyes slowly, in doing so, I first find a lovely set of bosom, causing me to blush. Perhaps it was that I may have lingered at this point too much, but I was committed.

Going past a delicate neckline, coming to the tip of her chin, feeling my face flush, following the lines and contours of the outline of her face, curved cheeks, full lips, a dainty nose and a set of eyes that take my breath away.

If I had a chill before, it was now long forgotten. What is more pleasing ...I think ...is her own reaction is not unlike my own. Both of us, captivated in each others stare.

Now I should hear what is going on around me, but I am now deaf. It is only when someone bumps in to me do I snap out of my reverie. It's when she breaks from hers.

By this point there are quite a few thirsty lads at the bar, vying for her attention, be it for drink or otherwise.

I sit there and watch, how she moves confidently around the bar, her hands reaching out, not looking but finding whatever she needs, effortlessly mixing drinks, pouring pints, keeping three or four conversations going on at once, even telling a quick joke. All this time declining the certain interests of the patrons in a rather polite manner.

I observe her professionalism, but my feelings take

in so much more. Wondering what those long legs look like, noting the curve of her bottom, though her hair is up, tied back, I have images of her in a more relaxed state.

Every so often, she turns back her head to take a quick glance, followed by a little grin, even a friendly wink.

With her usual patrons sated for the moment, she nears, giving me the sweetest smile I have ever received. Putting her hand out, so lithe and delicate, I take it in to mine, noting how warm it is, how soft.

"Hello" her voice is like a melody.

Dumbfounded and in awe I do manage a simple hello. After almost a full minute, we both realize that not only are we back to staring in to each others eyes, losing ourselves, and that we haven't said another word, we also haven't stopped holding hands.

Another embarrassed moment for us both, we take a minute to introduce ourselves. When she tells me her name, I feel bubbly sensation, she truly fits the name, kind of like the wee folk that are supposed to inhabit this mystical land. Happily though this princess is very real. And by the looks of it, she likes my name too.

As the hours pass, we exchange brief comments and long knowing looks. At last call, it is only she and I left. She, who works odd hours, and I, still on eastern time, both realize that neither are tired or tipsy (as she was too busy with patrons to drink and I was too occupied watching her).

Upon stepping out the door, we look to each other. Then motions for me to get in the car. She tells me it'll take a minute for the engine to warm up ( a minute...a hour I don't care so long as I'm here)

After sometime and a series of turns on a winding road. No street lights, with a heavy mist on a moonless night. Only the pale illumination from the dashboard... but still it was enough to appear as a heavenly glow on her.

The next thing I know, the car stops and she shuts off the engine....now in darkness....eyes adjusting.

Where ever we are, we must be higher than before, because of the lack of mist. Looking out in to the night sky. A delicate blend of black mixed with the deepest blues. Spanning the heavens....sprinkled with scores of stars.

Looking back to my host, our eyes adjusted to what little light there was. I can see her, an amazingly radiant outline.

She then asked if I had yet to see a Scottish sunrise, I replied that she was the only sunlight I had seen since I've gotten here.

A soft smile forms from her. As she now shifts her body over to mine, sitting in my lap. Her legs resting on her seat, her back against my door, and our eyes at each other.

Her hands in my jacket, now rest on my wool knit sweater. One of my hands is on her hip, and the other slips up the side of her neck, my fingertips caressing, my thumb softly stroking her chin.

Drawing closer, opposite cheeks brushing against one another noses grazing, eyes locked, breathing each other in. Eyelids finally coming to a close when lips touch, velvet smooth, pressed together, hot.

Hands busy themselves, pulling each others jackets off. I can feel her hands slipping under my sweater, open palms pressed to my chest, as our lips part, exploring tongues pass over each other, gliding, savoring. Soft moans escaping, our hunger builds. From her hip, my hand travels up and over the thin material of her blouse. Gently cupping her ample bosom, caressing the fullness, getting a chill from her uttering a sigh of pleasure. Attentive fingers drifting over and over, while my thumb strokes the ever hardening nipple.

Breaking free from her lips, traveling over her, leaving a trail of kisses, nuzzling her neck, she can feel my breath, then turns exposing more of her flesh for me. Moving up to the ear lobe, first biting playfully, nibbling, tugging, letting my lips envelope it, suckling like a sweet piece of candy, savoring it.

Both of us breathing heavier. I am able to hear her whisper "...wait..."

Immediately I stop, pulling from her slightly, a puzzled look on my face, wondering if I did something wrong.

I follow her eyes out to what she is watching...out there...into the darkness. The midnight blue dusted with diamonds is fading to a lush purple right before my eyes. The approaching sunrise rolling in like a tide, it's imagery makes me think I should be hearing it like a stampede or a roar...but it is the serenity that makes it so powerful.

The lavender, now laced with waves of fuchsia and pink. Each moment...I can see more and more of the terrain. We are atop a mountain. Now on this ridge, looking out, seeing a few other peaks emerging from a sea of mist.

Speechless, we bare witness to the crest of a golden arc. A honey like hue washes over each point....every peak. The light flows over the surface, spilling in to every nook and crag, ushering away the night.

Unconsciously, our hands find one another, fingers interlocked, squeezing tightly, trying to become one.

When I find the strength to break free from this scene, only to behold this vision, basking in the glorious light, watching how it dance over her features. I am breathless.

She simply stares out mesmerized by its beauty, as I am by hers. It is then....only then, when I see the single tear trailing over her perfect cheek. captivated, I manage an almost inaudible "...my god..."

I reach out to touch that cheek, to wipe away that tear, but more to make sure that this apparition that has enspelled me, is real. I am repaid with her warm smile and we share a light laugh. The sun is up, a new day has begun.

Starting the engine, and in silence we drove down the mountain, speaking only with glances and grins. Sadly the fact that I had to be at work in a few hours sunk in. Eventually she dropped me off at the cottage I'm staying in.

After sharing a very warm kiss, finding ourselves smiling and marveling at each other. She broke the silence, she more purred than spoke "...Go and rest, you're going to need it, it's going to be a long night"

"Long night?....you're working tonight?"

To my relief she responded with a flash of her sparkling eyes and the edges of her lips curling in to a wicked little grin "No... I'm off tonight." followed by a sly wink " I'll pick you up at eight."

Returning her smile as she drove off...pondering her wise words... I am going to need my rest for tonight.