The Pub

Story Info
You meet for the first time.
1.3k words
4
7.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First story that I've publically submitted, so please go easy on me, please x

---

I've really enjoyed the flirting that we've had online, and meeting you last night just capped off a perfect month. Getting to know you slowly and surely, first of all it was nervous & innocent flirting, and then it involved asking questions and then eventually playing MSN strip poker. Still never really apologised for that fully, guess after beating you by 5 games, I was still fully clothed and you were starting to get cold in your bedroom -- but I loved the idea that you done things for me.

When I first reached the pub, I didn't really know what to do, stay sober, order a drink, just sit there looking stupid. The fact that I bumped into an old friend behind the bar made things even worse, esp when I'd only seen photos of you before. When you walked into the pub, my heart was racing, you in a short skirt, a vest top and your bra showing. I felt my heart pounding, felt time going so slowly and I knew then and there I wanted you so badly. You give me a nice kiss on the cheek, we held hands and ordered drinks and sat down in the corner and chattered. My friend came over, mainly to check you out, also to make sure that we had everything we needed -- he's nice like that. We sat on one of them long benches, got closer and closer the further down the drinks we got -- feeling each other brushing against each others legs.

We got on pretty well I thought, then you reached out and held my hand, interlocking your fingers into mine, mine into yours, holding tighter, squeezing. I asked if you wanted another drink, you said you shouldn't really as you were driving, but after twisting your arm, you agreed that we could leave the car until the morning. I got back and you had a massive grin on your face, I asked what was up and you said that I looked nice at the bar and you were eyeing up my arse. I went to kiss you, your grin became bigger and wider, and slid your tongue into my mouth, you explored my mouth slowly, finishing off my sucking on my bottom lip, we opened our eyes up at the same time, and giggled.

We started to kiss again, getting a couple of comments from my friend, but we didn't care, sucking on your bottom lip, feeling you moan in my mouth, feeling your nails digging into my side. I felt my cock starting to flinch in my jeans, feeling it grow, feeling it pressing against the denim. I knew I wanted you, knew I wanted to tease you so badly. The more you moaned, the harder your dug your nails into my ribcage, feeling your body up against mine, we just grinned again. You placed your hand on my leg, innocently I thought, but you brushed over the top of my cock, grinning madly, sliding your hand up and down a little, making it swell up and grow even further. I placed your jacket on you lap and you asked what was going on, I just grinning as you squeezed my cock lightly.

I placed my hand on your inside leg, tracing my finger tips over your body, slowly moving to the centre of your body, you grinned, knowing that we could get caught, knowing that my friend could maybe see, but you didn't care. I teased my fingers just under the material of your skirt, kissing you, trying to distract anyone from noticing what we were doing. I reached to the bottom of your French knickers, I knew they were, all lacy, sliding my fingers into your underwear, feeling you moan against my neck, gently panting, saying my name, egging me on a little further. I reached to your clit, feeling your wetness already, you grinning as you sucked on my tongue. I pressed my finger tip against your clit, just brushing, the lightest of brushes and you moaned in my mouth loudly, so loud a couple looked over, but were then distracted by the football once again. I gently started to stroke your clit, feeling you instantly getting wetter and wetter, feeling your knickers soaking up your wetness. I whispered if you wanted me to continue, you replied "yes" with your eyes semi closed, pressing your body into my fingers. I started to rub faster and faster your coat moving up and down and once again, you were grinning.

You placed your hands on the table, trying to grab it, trying to grab some oxygen while I was teasing you even more slowly. Part of you just wanted to lay back and enjoy it, but remembering that we were in public; you placed a brave expression on your face, took the pint glass and took a drink. You placed your body back on the seat, sitting up firmly, spreading your legs, inviting me into your pussy. You placed your hand on my cock over my jeans once again, starting to stroke it, grinning. I noticed your nipples were absolutely rock solid, even though you were wearing a bra and a t-shirt. I removed my hands from your underwear, placed them against your lips and let you taste yourself for a couple of seconds.

I took a drink from my glass, smiled at my friend and he beckoned my over to him. Knowing fine well I was sporting a long hard thick cock, I decided to reject his kind offer for a chinwag and a catch up and decided to return to what was more important -- you.

You spread your legs wide and whispered to me, "finger fuck me, please", then winked at me in a semi sarcastic way, but knew you were serious. I placed my fingers back into your knickers, by this time were completely drenched. I slid my finger tip up against your clit, looking at your eyes, every reaction, and every movement of your body. I kissed you, placed one finger gently inside your pussy, sliding it in and out, hearing you gently moan under your breath. You started to dig your nails into my leg, reminding you that my cock was only inches away from your nails, you grinning, let out a gentle laugh and dug your nails in even further. I replaced my one finger with two, and felt your pussy muscles throb against my fingers instantly, feeling your pussy tighten around, and you enjoying every second. You pussy was throbbing faster and harder by the minute, knowing you're close to cumming. I ask you if you're OK with this and you dig your nails into my leg once more, feeling you breaking the skin on my leg. I withdrawn my fingers fully from your pussy and slide them in harder and deeper into you. You placed your free hand around the back of my head, pulling me into you and kissed me deeply, feeling your pussy letting go, throbbing madly around my fingers you moaned and screamed into my mouth, kissing me to muffle the sound. Still feeling you throbbing around my fingers, I slowly remove them, looking around to see if anyone noticed what was going, I placed one finger into my mouth and tasted you, letting you suck and taste on the other. You whispered to me that you were completely drenched and needed to go to the toilet -- we grinned and you left.

On your return, you whispered to me that you were completely commando, removing both your bra and French knickers and placed them into your bag. We drank up and went our separate ways for the night. I received a text just as I was getting into bed saying "thks 4 2nite, repay the fav 2morrow nite x"