The Public Adventures of Mark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
536 Followers

"How do they feel?" Cindy asked where the woman could hear.

"Fine I guess."

"Well walk around and let me see." Mark walked about five paces away and then back, trying so hard to ignore the woman. "The look ok, are they too tight?" she inquired.

"Not really."

"They would look nice with a pair of jeans you know." Cindy said as she pulled out another pair. "Here try these," she said handing him a pair of black 3" heel open toe pumps.

"These are fine," he said softly his voice trembling from nervousness.

"Oh just try them on. I think I like these." Mark reluctantly sat down and now pulled off the pumps revealing his painted toenails for the woman to see. She was making a call on her cell phone and giggling as she pretended to be looking at some kids shoes close buy. Mark slipped the open toe pumps on and stood up.

"Oh yes. I like those much better. Walk around and let me see." Mark walked about as another woman walked up and almost bumped into him as he was not paying attention to where he was going.

"Oh sorry," Mark said as he just stood there in total humiliation. The woman looked down at the black open toe pumps, with the red toenails that were so obvious in this image. The woman gave a startled laugh and looked at him.

"Trying on a pair of pumps today?" she said with a sense of humor. Mark didn't know what to say.

"I thought I might get a pair," he said thinking how stupid that sounded.

"I think they look very pretty on you, especially with your toenails painted." She sounded as if she was trying to diffuse the tension a bit, while also making it obvious he was crossdressing in her eyes.

"Thanks," Mark said and turned to walk away. The woman went about her business shaking her head as the girl was laughing on the phone.

"I think these will look real nice with that new dress you just bought." Cindy wanted the girl to get full enjoyment as she just mortified Mark. He took the pumps off and put them in the box. He purchased the shoes with his red fingernails exposed. though he knew people noticed, nobody said a word and he was more than happy to get out of the store. As they got outside Cindy grabbed his arm.

"Put them on." she said looking him seriously in the eye.

"Here?"

"Now. Over on that bench. Put those pumps on and meet me in the car," she said as she walked away. Mark waited till no one was coming and quickly slipped his shoes off and then slipped the pumps on. He through his shoes in the bag and then hurriedly minced in his high heel out into the parking lot. It was no use trying to hide it. He just looked straight ahead and walked as fast as he could. he walked by a young girl with a stroller. He didn't want to look her way but she smiled and said "hi," as he walked by. He wanted to just melt away right now. An older man walked by and didn't even appear to notice, but two high school girls were creating a scene as they squealed loudly as they walked by at the man in high heels. Mark got to the van and Cindy was waiting with the engine running.

"So, how was your walk?" she said as if he had just had a delightful stroll.

"Just fine. Can we go now?" he was almost shaking from his nervous walk.

"Put the dress on."

"Cindy no. This is too much."

I will be the one who decides what is too much Mark. Put the dress on." Mark got in back of the van and took his clothes off and slipped the new black dress he had bought on and zipped it up.

"And the pumps." She said looking in the rear view mirror at the reluctant crossdressed young man.

Cindy drove the van up to the front of the store.

"You can get out here honey. I will be parking at the other end of the parking lot at the back. Have a nice walk, and then we can go home. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Oh god Cindy people will laugh at me dressed like this."

"I know. I hope they do. That's what happens to little boys who wear mommy's dresses shopping, isn't little Markie," she said in a humiliating baby voice. "Now get out of the van."

Mark reluctantly stepped out of the van and was noticed by a couple right away. He closed his eyes at he closed the door and began walking his way back to Cindy and the safety of the van. It was cold in this dress and heels, but the anxiety overwhelmed those physical feelings as Mark experienced many stares, and shocked looks as he made his way across the lot, wearing a dress and high heels, his nails painted red, but otherwise he was a man.

Mark lay on the bed after his shower wearing a frilly pink teddy. Cindy had set his hair in curlers. He rubbed his crotch lightly as he recalled the now very exciting events of the day, that his mind could adjust with fantasy to become an even better day. Cindy walked into the room and pulled his chin up and kissed his lips.

"Did you have fun today, my sexy man," she said kissing him again her hands on his curlers.

"It was wonderful Cindy. Thank you."

"Your welcome honey." Cindy had just gotten out of the shower and her hair was up in a towel and she wore a white terry cloth bath robe. She pulled the bed back and then dropped the robe, exposing her nude body. With the towel still on her head she got into bed, propping herself up with pillows, sliding her feet back so her knees were up, she looked at Mark and without saying a word she spread her feet apart and allowed her knees to open exposing her pussy to Mark. She gave her pussy at pat as she looked at him and he crawled toward her. Cindy reached over and picked up her book and put her reading glasses on as Mark's curlered head now filled the void between her legs. Cindy placed her fingertips on the top of Mark's curlers with one hand, and held her book up with the other and began reading her newest romance novel. Cindy was now relaxed and enjoying her evening.

rik581
rik581
536 Followers
12