The Puddle Says It All Ch. 1

Story Info
Woman is peeped on while masturbating in her office.
2.9k words
4.5
52.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staying after hours to meet a deadline was nothing new to Amanda. Most people would hate it, but Amanda chose to look at the benefits rather than get upset about it. For one thing, with the office deserted, she worked faster and without interruption, usually completing her task in half the time it would normally take during the busy workday. It also meant she could satisfy one of her kinkiest fantasies-masturbating in a public place-on a semi-regular basis.

She knew that pleasuring herself in her office was not the same as rubbing her clit on a bench in the public park, her body on display for anyone that might happen past, but being on display was not what got her blood boiling. It was the fear of someone she knew catching her in the act. Imagining her boss or a coworker walking in on her in the middle of it would literally make her panties soaking wet. She knew tonight was going to be one of those nights.

With her deadline met, she checked her email for any last minute items that could not wait until the following day. All evening she had been kicking around the idea of masturbating in her office chair. Walking around the office earlier in the evening, she had found only a handful of people working late into the night so she felt it was reasonably safe to risk it. In fact, she was glad those few were still around; doing it in a completely empty office was not much of a thrill. Their presence would lend enough excitement to the act to make her explode in an unbelievable orgasm that would leave her trembling. The more she thought about it, the wetter she became. She could feel her stiff nipples pressing into her bra and knew her silk panties already had a growing wet spot in the crotch.

Leaning back into her plush leather office chair, she scrolled lazily through her list of emails with her mouse. In a nonchalant way, her free hand slid down to her lap. Softly and teasingly, she pressed the heel of her palm into her mound, humming quietly to herself. Slowly inhaling a full breath of air, her fingers deftly unbuttoned her slacks and slid the zipper all the way down, the sound of the zipper strikingly loud to her ears. She placed her hand back on the desk, quietly drumming her fingertips on her notepad. Squeezing her thighs together, she felt her vaginal muscles clamp down tight, causing a delicious throbbing in her clitoris.

She continued browsing emails, thrilled at having made the decision to attempt this taboo act once again. She always began slowly, a button here, a zipper there, teasing her body until she would just go for broke. She knew that up until that breakaway point she could always back down if she heard a noise or saw someone walk by her door. She reveled in the act of working herself up to such a point that her pussy actually ached with need. It made her feel so slutty. Once she reached that point, it was all-out masturbation as she feverishly pleasured her throbbing womanhood to cum as fast as possible, knowing that if caught from that point on, the consequences could be quite severe.

She started by teasing herself through her clothing. While staring at an email on her screen, her hand softly squeezed her breasts through her shirt and bra, her mind focused on the pleasurable feelings, the email all but ignored. She loved the fullness of her breasts and how they completely filled her hand as she toyed and played with them, feeling the nipples becoming extremely hard. She considered her breasts to be one of her best assets, neither too small nor too large. In her mind, they were perfect. She adored the attention her lovers gave them.

She paused again, listening for sounds of people as she casually moved to the next email, not reading it. She could feel her need building as she unbuttoned random shirt buttons in between each email. Ten minutes later, her shirt was pulled out of her pants and all the buttons where undone. With the buttons no longer holding the shirt together, her breasts forced the shirt apart at the top. Her fingernails lightly grazed over her exposed cleavage sending little shivers down her body as the pressure within her built to an almost unbearable level.

She paused yet again to listen to the sounds of the building, knowing that the time was near; she would not be able to hold back much longer. Slowly, her fingernails slid down between her breasts, over her bra snap and down her trim belly, spreading her shirt open all the way to the waistline of her slacks. She shivered, feeling goose pimples raise on her body. Her hand started back upward, her fingers pausing just long enough to undo the snap on the front of her bra before continuing up to her neck. Her breathing was coming faster and harder as she flattened her warm hand against the soft skin of her neck and slid it down to cup a bare tit in her hand. That simple act of holding her exposed breast in her hand, the extended nipple poking into her palm, was enough to take her to the point of no return.

She abandoned the pretense of reading email and closed her eyes, pushing herself all the way back into her chair. She concentrated on the intense feelings flowing through her as both of her hands began to explore her body. Her right hand slid slowly into her opened wool slacks, inching down inside her silk panties. She gasped as her fingers touched her aching slit. She was absolutely drenched. Her slippery juices instantly coated her long fingers as she ran them down inside her crease.

It turned her on so much knowing that her sex was so wet and swollen here in her office, a place she did business day in and day out. This was the place she held meetings, met clients, dictated to her secretary, and put in all those long hours to ensure a successful career.If they only knew... The thought of a co-worker or a manager seeing what she was doing now, in this supposedly non-sexual workplace, drove her wild with lust, making her moan softly.

--- §§§ ---

Charlie could not believe his luck. He had just been walking down the hall on his way to the copier room, his mind wandering here and there, when he heard a soft moan. He thought it came from Amanda's office, and he approached her door. It was slightly ajar, only an inch showing into the room beyond. He peered through the small opening, almost gasping aloud when he spied her rubbing and playing with her bare breasts with one hand while her other hand was buried deep in her slacks. Her shirt was open, her bra spread open in the front and hanging at her sides. He stared in shock.Oh dear God.

He knew her well and had often fantasized about her. She was way up on the company food chain. She probably did not even know he existed. He was a fresh-faced kid just out of college, working in the programming department, rarely coming out of his hole for a breath of fresh air. She was the marketing executive known for bringing in a lot of business and one of the few female rising stars within the company. He had just turned 23 and was devoting all his time to getting started in the company, while she was in her early 30's and had an established career.

He had never spoken to her before, much less been introduced to her. It was an understatement to say that she was the "office hottie". All his friends in the programming department had commented on her body at one time or another. However, she was quite standoffish with people from work and nobody really knew much about her private life. In his wildest, kinkiest dreams, this was the last thing he would have ever imagined.

He watched her lean back further in her large leather executive chair, the muscles on her right arm rolling and bunching with effort as her fingers moved inside her pants. Desperately trying not to breathe too loud, he held his breath as he watched her every move. His cock throbbed in his pants and his heart thudded painfully in his chest. Looking around quickly, he felt embarrassed, but was unable to walk away. He had always been a voyeur and knew deep down that this was a dream come true. If he left now he would be kicking himself for the rest of his life. With one last look around to ensure nobody was around, he committed himself to staying for the entire show.

Putting his face back to the small opening, he watched her raise her hips off the chair and grip the sides of her pants. Her pants and panties quickly slid down her long legs and fell to the floor in front of her chair. She placed her heels up on the edge of the chair, knees spread insanely wide. He bit his finger to keep from moaning aloud when he saw her incredible pussy spread before his lecherous eyes. Standing no more than 15 feet away, he could see every juicy detail. Her large, puffy lips were inflamed with passion. Her slippery juices were shiny on her engorged labia and clitoris. Fine black hair framed her lips perfectly, merging at the top to form a dark triangle on her mound, and curling down to the bottom before tapering off below her drooling opening.

He wanted so badly to run his fingers through her fluffy patch of trimmed pubic hair. As if reading his mind, her fingers slid over her mound before dipping down into her aroused slit, parting the slippery lips in an obviously well practiced motion. The wetness that had pooled momentary at the bottom of her opening spilled out and ran in a thin trail toward her hidden anus.

Reaching down, he gripped his throbbing manhood through his pants as he watched two of her fingers spread her abundant juices around her lips, clit, and opening in a large swirling pattern, matting down her cunt hair in the process. Her other hand gripped a breast roughly, pulling on it hard, stroking it in the way she liked. He bit his lower lip when she placed her middle finger and ring finger together and pressed them expertly inside her hole. He could easily hear the wet sucking and smacking sounds as she ground those fingers deep inside herself, swirling them roughly, groping for some unseen pleasure spot.

Looking around once more and seeing no one, he quickly eased his zipper down. His hand dug into his boxers and pulled his engorged cock out into the open. His warm right hand gripped his pole firmly and began a rhythmic stroking as he held his eye to the crack. Amanda's left hand now joined her right hand between her legs, pressing it into her furry patch. She pulled upward on her shiny lips as the fingers of her right hand began thrusting in and out of her aching hole. She whimpered softly, squeezing her eyes tightly shut as she rocked her hips up to meet her plunging fingers.

He felt his balls tighten as he picked up speed to match her pace. Her mouth hung open in obvious pleasure as she used her elbows to brace her knees farther apart, pushing her feet way up in the air, her fingers drilling, driving deep and hard into her gaping wet pussy. She panted hotly, hips shaking as the wet fingers of her left hand rubbed and spread her large lips. He looked lower and saw her spread ass cheeks and asshole.Oh man, what I'd love to do that with my tongue. He felt a spasm course through him as more blood pumped into his cock and a line of pre-cum drooled out of the opening at the tip.

She paused for a second, pulling her two fingers out just long enough to put her first finger next to the other two and plunging all three inside in one hard violent thrust. A huge gasp escaped her mouth as her cunt lips spread around her penetrating fingers. In awe, he watched as her painted red nails appeared and disappeared as they thrust inside her. He could see her wet, milky juices leaking out around her fingers, coating the edges of her labia before drooling down into her crack and pooling over her asshole. He gripped himself very tightly and pounded his veiny cock, feeling the muscles of his bicep and forearm burn fiercely.

Her chest heaved upward as she gulped in a huge breath and held it. The fingers on her left hand were a blur on her hard clitoris. Wet smacking sounds filled his ears and the pungent smell of excited pussy filled his nostrils as she pounded her cunt like a sex-crazed woman. She grunted and moaned one last time before opening her mouth in a silent scream, cumming hard. Her fingers drilled deeply into her spasming cunt, holding there as they jiggled back and forth. Her thumb and pinky finger framed her juicy lips as her three fingers wiggled and probed deep inside her throbbing cunt. He could see her asshole spasming uncontrollably and her creamy, wet cum spill out of her as high-pitched squeals filled his ears. Her face contorted in such passion that he could feel her pleasure from where he stood watching.

He stroked once, twice, and then felt his balls contract up into his body, intense pleasure swelling through his shaking body. He held his breath, squinting through a haze of pleasure as powerful spurts of cum shot out of his thick cock in long streams, splashing against the doorframe. His face burned red and rope-like veins bulged in his neck as he milked his cock of every possible bit of sperm. Opening his mouth wide, he tried to silently let the pent-up air out of his burning lungs as his eyes briefly fluttered and then shut from the exquisitely delicious pleasure pulsing through his body.

He leaned forward, dizzy from his massive orgasm, and bumped his head into the doorframe. The resulting sound was like a bomb going off in his ears. Eyes shooting open, he backed up quickly, stuffing his softening cock back into his trousers, before turning to flee down the hall. He ducked around a corner and ran for dear life. His heart pounded and his head throbbed as he dove into his office, panting like a cornered animal.Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. He clicked off the lights and hid under his desk, holding his head in his hands, praying she would not discover him. His mind was a jumble of images, the least of which was losing his job. He knew she had the power to get him fired.Who would ever believe my side of the story?

--- §§§ ---

She vaguely heard the thud outside her door as her fingers lazily swirled around her soaked pussy lips. She had been just about to bring her fingers up to her lips when she heard the noise. She sat up straight in her chair, feeling the cool leather press into her exposed pussy. She got up and padded to the door, noticing that it was open a crack.Oh shit, I forgot to close the door. She looked up and down the hallway, not seeing anyone nor hearing anything. She assumed she had imagined the sound, figuring that her senses had gotten a bit jumbled after such an explosive climax.

Closing the door, she scurried back to her chair, her shirt and bra flapping against her skin. She dressed and quickly packed up her briefcase. After shutting down her computer, she put on her coat and turned off the lights. Stepping out into the hallway, she turned to close the door. As she pulled the door closed, her fingers brushed across something warm, wet, and sticky on the doorframe.Eww. She peered at the doorframe to see what she had touched and saw a thick glob of white liquid sliding down it. Further down, at the bottom of the doorframe, was a large milky white puddle. She knew instantly what it was. She brought her finger to her tongue, confirming what she already knew. Her head snapped around, looking up and down the hallway in alarm.Oh God, no! Her face turned a bright crimson.

She turned and made a beeline for the exit, not looking back, gripping her coat tightly to her chest, not yet believing it. Someone had finally caught her and then he had watched her masturbate. She smiled to herself secretly at this last thought, feeling the warmth of arousal spreading through her body again. Just knowing someone had watched her instantly made her juices flow. She loved it. Not only had this peeping tom watched her pleasure herself, he had cum all over the doorframe while watching her. Knowing a stranger, a co-worker, would get off watching her aroused her to the point that she could hardly wait to get home and really satisfy her aching womanhood. She briefly considered thinking of a plan to discover the voyeur's identity, but quickly discarded the idea as she pulled out of the parking lot. She preferred from him to remain anonymous.At least for the time being...

To be continued...