The Pull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my whole body and jumped on Lial, new happier tears falling.

"I'm so sorry Lial. I'm so sorry..." I kept repeating, hoping that things would get better.

"I feel like such a monster. I-I treated you so poorly!"

Lial hugged my body close to his and brushed my hair with his beautiful hands. "It's okay, love. Shh, everything will be fine, love..." He said into my ears, kissing them lightly. I looked into his eyes and saw what I had done to him. They looked sunken in as did his cheeks. He looked like he had lost some weight and I could tell right away he was not sleeping. I was killing him slowly.

What have I done? I cried.

"You've done nothing wrong, love. It was to be expected, I just didn't realize it would hurt so much..." he said. At least he wasn't lying to make me feel better.

"Can you forgive me Belial?" I startled myself. I never thought I'd call him by that name but when I did it felt right. It felt like I had been saying that name for a long time.

"Of course." He kissed the top of my head.

*

Don't get me wrong; things didn't go as smooth as I hoped after that night. We had a long talk about who Lial really was. Turned out he lived four apartments away from me which explained a lot of things. I learnt more about him in one talk then I had in a month and it was a lot to take in, but I was grateful to know him; all of him.

Quitting school was one of the hardest things I had to do, short of saying good-bye to Kevin. I was sad that I was going lose out on most of my life, but the thought of getting a new life kept me going. Kevin was happy that I was doing something special for Lial; said that it inspired him to do something sweet for Daemon. I wrote a letter to my sister saying that I would be leaving the country with my boyfriend for a while and that I'd contact her when I got home. I never waited for a reply. But then again, I never expected one.

And sadly our sex life wasn't the same anymore. It was very...careful; like he was worried about stepping on thin ice. It was getting to the point where I just wanted to tell him that I wasn't made of fucking glass, but something was stopping me and I didn't know what. Maybe it was the fear of losing him...

Then, suddenly, it was the day of our tip to Hell. I was nervous and didn't sleep the night before; Lial saw that and treated me like a princess. That was when I blew up.

"What the hell is with the sudden personality change?" I asked standing in front of him while he sat on my bed, head hung low.

"I...felt that you might like it," he whispered. His voice was soft and non-threatening.

"What?" I asked, I never once asked Lial for anything like that.

"I thought you'd like me more if I was nicer," he said looking into my eyes. They were wide and wild, like he was afraid of something. I smiled, only because he was opening up to me, finally. I took his face in to my hands and gave him a deep kiss. Opening my mouth I let him in, hoping he'd come back to his senses. My tongue touched his and it knew what it wanted. He took my tongue and sucked the muscle, taking my breath away from me.

"I fell in love with you," I said just barely a whisper, "and I don't want to change you." This time Lial had my face in his hands and kissed me, ravaging my mouth slightly more dominantly.

"So you love the semi-violent, rude and crude Lial?"

"Oh," I chuckled, "so you do know how rude you are. That's good, now we need to work on that semi-violent statement." I kissed him harder and bit his lip. He growled and pushed me onto the bed and straddled me.

Pushing my shirt over my taut nipples, Lial started to hum. I reached up and caressed his face. "What's wrong, Lial?" He pinched my nipples then soothed the pain away by licking them. He sat up again and looked deeply into my brown eyes.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," I smiled taking his hand and kissed it.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes. Now more than I did before," I said, rubbing his chest. His weight and the way he was looking at me turned me on and I knew he could feel my erection poking into his thigh.

"Can I ask you to wear this down in Hell?" He asked pulling out a large paper bag. It had no logo on it but I could tell that it was expensive.

What is it? I asked. I was starting to feel more comfortable with having Lial in my head and I ended up talking more in my head then out loud later on in our relationship. I think that Lial was happy with me, with my growing acceptance.

Lial reached into the bag and pulled out a leather collar. On it had a charm that said My Love. But it didn't stop there. He then pulled out a mesh shirt with a leather vest, and matching leather shorts with similar boots.

"What is all this?" I asked holding the vest up mesmerized. It was kind of kinky...and it was right up our alley.

"I don't trust anyone in hell," he said, possessively holding my hand, "I want everyone to know that you are mine and that they can't have you." My heart fluttered. It was odd, his request, but I wasn't that surprised either. It was something completely him and I loved it.

I took a handful of hair and pulled him to me, kissing him deeply.

"I'll wear it," I husked.

*

Hell.

I could spend hours just telling you about Hell and I still wouldn't be done. It isn't as menacing as people cracked it up to be. It is hot, but think California in the summer hot. Thankfully I was wearing shorts and not pants. I would have killed myself. Or melted, whatever happened first.

Hell was interesting. Or at least the part I have visited is interesting, but mainly because it has a castle in the middle of nowhere. The land was dry, it probably hadn't rained for a while, and the sparse trees could have used some TLC. The castle was made of red stone and looked very protective, very safe.

We walked into the castle and a little green monster jumped into existence and bowed his head.

I looked at Lial with a concerned eye. After all, it jumped into existence, not puffed.

"Imp, rise yourself," Lial ordered. "What is it?"

"Grimfry wanted to welcome his Lord to his home. His Lord looks different and has brought a snack...Is this for Grimfry? Has he been good?" The disgusting thing licked dried, cracking purple lips.

"I don't know, nor do I care, if you've been good—this snack is for me only. Imp, this is my mate, William." Lial looked at the thing from down his nose. "Do not touch him. I will not hesitate to kill you."

Shocked, I looked at my boyfriend. He seemed to have a history with the creature, for him to say that...It would be like me telling my sister that I would kill her if she made eyes at Lial.

Lial had changed he appearance again, but he wasn't as scary. Well that's sort of untrue. I was just prepared this time. His eyes were yellow again and this time Lial's hair went down to his waist. He had grown large black wings. They looked like tight skin stretched over bone.

"...Belial?" I asked, "Why did he call you lord?" I was very nervous and certainly didn't need the extra pressure.

"Silly, poor mate you are!" The monster cried,

"Only deaf, dumb, and blind don't know who Lord Belial is! He is ruler of this land!"

"IMP! My father is still the lord of this castle! Respect him," Lial ordered. Turning his head he gave me an apologetic look, "I'll explain later."

*

"So this is why you've been ignoring me! I recall you asking me about him but I didn't think he was real!"

We were in a large room with a throne in it. It was red plush velvet and looked very comfortable. On it was a man with long dirty blond hair laying everywhere and a knowing smile. He was the opposite of Lial; cold blue eyes, blond hair, jewels all over him, and almost no clothing. He was wearing a sarong. His wings were a midnight black and larger than my lovers.

"Father, you know that's not why I ignore you," Lial laughed, covering up the truth. "Father, I want to you meet my mate, William. William, meet my Father, Astaroth, the lord of this Castle." I swallowed my breath. I knew who he was, thanks to Kevin's obsession. He was the demon of laziness and vanity. That would explain why he looked ripped.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sir," I said. I had to use all my will to say it loud enough. That man made me nervous...

"You are a beautiful young man. You look almost good enough to eat..." He chuckled. Somehow I felt like it wasn't really a joke. It made me want to cover my body with more clothes. I didn't like how the outfit left little to the imagination.

"Father, could you tell me what has been going on to make you think that something is going to happen? You have caused us a lot of trouble just to get us here," Lial interrupted. I assume he didn't like the way that conversation was going.

"Hmm? Nothing is going to happen. I simply lied. You should know all about that," he smiled. I could see sharp canines and a shiver ran through my body. I didn't want to get left alone with him. "Speaking of lies how's that friend of yours?" The older demon's head tilted to the side while he gave his son an evil smirk.

"Daemon? He's fine, thank you for asking." I wanted to mention how Daemon was dating my best friend but something told me that was a bad idea. Lial, what's with him? I asked, holding onto his hand. The leather of my pants squeaked when I shifted my legs.

"What's wrong with him?" His father called, drinking something a minion gave him. Another green monster that I found out was called an Imp. It was gross. Their eyes took up most of the space on their heads. It was freaky...

"He's nervous. He's a living human in Hell. I think anyone would be nervous if not scared." Lial held me up by the small if my back. He was trying to make me feel better but it wasn't working. His father was a living beautiful nightmare.

"Well, tell him to stop. It's annoying," Astaroth ordered. I hid behind my mate, cowering. His father was a frightening man...

*

We were in Lial's room later that evening. I couldn't stop shivering, even in the heat, and Lial set me down on his bed.

"Love, are you okay?" I shook my head, I was scared. I didn't want to be here. This wasn't where I should be... I felt like I was drowning in the heat of Hell.

"Shh, don't worry, love. He lied to us so we'll be home soon," he kissed me, opened mouthed and full of love and care. For two minutes I could forget that I was in Hell. I could forget everything that was bad. I was happy for just a few moments. Then I opened my eyes only to see a blond crown upon us.

Astaroth. His long blond hair was covering bits of his demonic face. His smile was blood curdling. I let a shriek out, but it was too late. Astaroth had his long black claws around Lial's throat and was crushing it.

Lial was trying to cry out but it only resembled gargles of pain.

"You fucking monster! You're just like her, you filthy fucking beast!" Astaroth was out of control, screaming into my mates' ear while Lial was on top of me. I felt every tremble, every gasp of air, and I couldn't do anything.

I could feel Belials life escape his body. It was disturbing...Sickening. I could feel is soul cry for help. It was that god damn pull!

"Stop!" I screamed. "You'll kill him!" Astaroth looked at me long enough to grin and lick his lips.

"That's the point, Sugar. Once he's gone you'll get to feel what I got to feel, you whore." He spat on my face and went back to strangling his only son.

I had tears streaming down my face and I couldn't breathe, a combination of Lial laying limply on me and our bond struggling to stay alive. Was this how things were supposed to end? Even now, while I'm writing this to you the bond is still struggling to stay alive...

While I look onto Lial's sleeping face, my heart feels like it's being stomped on. The pain I see on his face tears me apart and I know that if he doesn't make it...I won't either. And I am oddly comfortable with that thought.

"Hey, at least he's still alive."

I turn my head; Daemon's looking over my shoulder. He looks heartbroken as well, but smiles.

"Writing in a dairy is a nice way to stay calm." He looks like he still wants to crush bones. I don't know what I should do to help him.

"I-I'm trying," I smile, taking a gasp of air.

The bond was crushing my lungs. The pull to join Belial keeps prodding at me.

While Lial was being killed a blinding white light burst into the room. Once the light receded and I could see I found Daemon in all his angelic glory. His long white hair flying around him, his bright white wings protecting him and a face that would send monsters back into the dark. He took Astaroth by a wing and threw him into the stone wall. But he didn't stop there. He took the demons' wrist and pinned it to the wall and bit into it, spitting out chunks of flesh. Astaroth screamed and tried to reach Daemon with his grimy black claws, but it was as if there was a shield around the angle.

"They won't let you hurt us," Daemon snarled,

"Especially not after what you did to them!" The demon shook underneath the angle as Daemon took his hand a placed it above the demons' chest, where his heart was. I looked closely and saw that Daemon had claws as well, black like Lial and Astaroth. Daemon looked at me and told me to close my eyes, that what he was going to do was not for me to see. That I had to take care of my lover. So, I looked away, but I heard Daemon as he struck the demon's heart and pulled it away from his body. The sound of his heart falling to the ground made me want to throw up, but the worst sound was the sound of Daemon as he jumped onto the heart. I blacked out.

Next thing I knew I was here, in what looks like a hospital for the supernatural. I look up to Daemon and he holds my shoulder, trying to give me faith. Kevin is sitting right across from me sleeping on an identical chair as mine.

"How did you know to find us?" I ask. I am still looking at the paper I am writing on.

"God, kind of. I was told by Saint Peter what was happening to my half-brother." My head snaps up to meet the angles face. I knew something was different about him. Yes, my Belial was different because he was a demon. But something about Daemon screamed different in a whole other way.

"Tell me," I said, I wanted to know the truth. About everything, finally.

"My father was an angle; he was in love with Belial's mother, a demon. This you already know. While it is not common for Angles and Demons to be together, nothing was stopping them. They lived together for a while, and in the process they had me. I am half angle and half demon and I look more like my father. Then, Astaroth found her..." His hands shake and start to make a fist. I'm afraid that he's going to make a hole in the nearest wall.

"He met my mother. He fell instantly in love with her and he brainwashed her. He told her that if she stayed with my dad she was going to die by Gods' hands, because what she was doing was a sin and...She believed him. She still loved my dad, but she didn't want to die. She knew all about the bond and knew that if she died, so would my father. Astaroth forced her to have sex with him, creating Belial." Daemon is starting to cry. He looks manly even while crying. "I love Belial, he is my only family. But I feel so bad for him! His whole life was brought up on lies...He...He deserves you, William. He needs you and he should be allowed to have you. This isn't fair!" The angle screams, hits the wall and Kevin wakes up.

Startled, my friend walks over to his lover and hugs him around his waist. I can tell instantly that they share a strong bond. They look so happy together and my chest tightens.

Lial I want you to wake up now...

I take his hand into one of my own and gently squeeze. Suddenly, his hand squeezes back, and I look up to his smiling face.

"Hey," his voice is horse and I tell him to not speak.

"Hey, are you okay baby?" Lial asks, looking into my eyes ignoring me.

Oh, God! I thought. I kiss him, he lets me take over and I kiss him deeply before I have to pull up to breath.

Don't ever do that to me again! I love you. I kiss my mate again.

Lial looks at me and cups my face into his hand.

"I love you, too. It will never happen again."

I know that things will never be the same again; after all, he became the lord of his father's land. But he will be okay. I am here to help him and while I will rarely see my family again, I have a new one that I know I can trust and love more.

I feel like I should correct myself. While I may be crazy, and you all think that this is a messed up work of fiction, I'm happy now. I guess I was wrong. It wasn't a mistake falling in love with Belial.

I'm really happy now...

End.

(This is the edited version of Belial and William. Sorry if I confused anyone with the change in title. I just felt that with the changes and whatnot it was no longer a rough draft and it needed a proper name. I know that this version isn't perfect either, forgive me, however it is MUCH better than the last. Thank you for re-reading—or reading it if this is your first run though—and commenting. This means a lot to me! Have a wonderful day/night!

Tae Pallaton~ )