The Pulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘ You're something else Alex. You really are. You take my fat cock in your mouth and suck me until I come. Then you take it up into your tight pussy and ride me like a bat out of hell until we both come and then you tell me you don't kiss on the first date.' he laughed.

She laughed too and made as if to get up.

He pulled her back down and kissed her anyway. She returned it with the same enthusiasm. Long minutes later Joshua pulled away and said. ‘Can I have my cock back?'

‘Alex smiled and replied ‘Uh uh Big Boy. This cock is mine tonight and I'm definitely not finished with it yet. Now. We're going to finish cleaning this bar then you're coming home with me. We've got some unfinished business to attend to.' she grinned as she tightened her pussy around his softening length. ‘No arguments.' She warned

None at all Baby' Joshua grinned. ‘None at all'

*****

Alex watched as Joshua straightened up the bar for the next shift. Poetry in motion she thought as he bounded over the counter, grabbed their drinks and joined her at the end of the bar. His tight black jeans and t-shirt, standard dress for all barmen at The Pulse, left little to the imagination. When he reached her he pulled his bar stool directly behind hers then sat down behind her. As always he pulled her back between his open legs and wrapped his arms tightly around her. He rubbed his face into her hair, breathing her scent in deeply. She smelt divine and he smiled appreciatively to himself as he brought his open mouth to her neck and licked and sucked his way around to her mouth. She pulled away from him, laughing at his eagerness.

‘What's got into you Big Boy?

‘I don't know Baby. I'm so fucking horny I can't believe it. I need you Alex. I have to be inside you.'

She moved her hand between their bodies and felt his huge bulge through his Levi's.

‘Hmmmmm.' She teased.

‘You do have a problem don't you?'

‘Don't tease me Alex. Can we go? Please' He moaned into her hair as she continued to stroke him.

‘Honey, have you forgotten we're meeting Jack for dinner here tonight. He and Anna are coming in. ‘

‘Dammit, I did. What am I going to do? I'm in skin tight fucking Levi's, I have a raging hard on that's not going anywhere in a hurry and I've just been told we can't be alone for at least two hours. I'm going to die. I know it.'

Alex laughed at his melodrama. ‘Ooh, poor Baby. I'll have to fuck you extra hard later.'

‘You're not helping Alex.' He said

Ten minutes later, after a lot of concentration on his part Joshua was almost back to normal. They made their way to a booth in the corner just as Jack and Anna walked through the door. Alex hugged and kissed her older brother enthusiastically then turned to Anna and greeted her warmly. Jack exchanged a handshake and a slap on the back with Joshua. She was glad her family had accepted Joshua so readily into the fold. The girls settled down at the booth while the boys went to the bar for drinks.

‘The Bar's looking pretty good Alex.' Jack said on his return. He slid into the booth next to Anna. ‘Interested in buying another one?'

‘Well now that you mention it.....' From then on Joshua and Anna lost their respective partners and had to make conversation of their own. They got up to dance occasionally leaving the siblings to their plans. Dinner came and went and still Alex and Jack were deeply engrossed in their conversation. Everybody was contributing to the conversation but Joshua's heart wasn't in it. He thought Alex completely forgot he was there especially when he saw Jack break the conversation occasionally to give his fiancée a kiss and Alex just sipped her drink. Then he felt her hand attack his groin and he thought ‘At long fucking last.' She took his erection out of his Levi's and gently held it in her hand without even a pause in her conversation. She started to pull him off and coated the tip with his pre-come when it seeped out. While Jack leaned across to kiss Anna for the millionth time that night Alex leaned into Joshua and whispered. ‘I want your cock nice and wet so my hand can just slide up and down when I really start to stroke you. You don't mind do you?'

Joshua coughed down a moan that brought a worried look from Jack. ‘Gee Joshua I hope you're not coming down with the flu.'

‘No I'm fine just something in my throat.' He managed.

‘You're lucky, I haven't got anything in my throat.' Alex whispered playfully.

‘Witch' He cursed under his breath as she encircled his cock and started to pull more firmly. To his relief the lights in the bar had dimmed and the Band had started their first set. By the time Jack and Anna went up to dance two songs into the set Alex's hand had started to work its magic. He was fully erect and feeling so good. She leaned over and they kissed. His tongue shot into her mouth and attacked hers.‘Witch' He cursed under his breath as she continued to stroke him.

‘Faster Baby. Don't stop now. Make me come.' She picked up the pace until Joshua started to moan softly. The band was playing loudly so nobody could hear him. This was no time to be gentle or savour the moment. Joshua needed relief...bad. She felt him start to tremble and knew she had to act fast before he splattered everything within a two kilometre radius. She quickly whipped under the table and sucked him into her mouth as the first hot spurts of come burst from his cock. Joshua's head lolled as she sucked him dry. He drove his cock into her willing mouth harder and harder. He had no control as the full effects of his climax hit him. When he was soft again and Alex had licked him clean she gave his cocktip a quick kiss before zipping him back in and making her way up again.

‘Feeling better Baby?' She said stroking his cheek lovingly.

‘Yeah Honey, real good. I can't believe how good your mouth feels sucking me.

Kiss me now I want to taste my come on your tongue.'

When Anna and Jack returned to the table Joshua was well on his way to getting another hard on . They had to get out of there before he got himself in trouble again. They made hasty farewells to Jack and Anna, who had decided to stay on, and left.

Ten minutes into the half hour drive home Joshua had to push Alex's searching hands away so he could focus on the road ahead. Up until then they'd been swerving all over the road frantically tearing at each other's clothes. Joshua gripped the wheel hard so his own hands wouldn't stray.

He drove Alex's BMW into her garage and pushed the button just under the dashboard that closed the door behind them. Leaning across his seat he kissed her hard and savoured the taste of her mouth.. Long minutes later they reluctantly broke away and made their way into the house.

‘Light a fire Hon.' Alex said as she threw her purse on the kitchen bench.

‘Sure. Why don't you make us a drink.'

Alex mixed the drinks and watched from the bar as Joshua bent to his task. She loved to watch him. The flex of his muscles. The flowing grace of his movements. She walked into the lounge just as the fire caught and handed Joshua his drink. He took it and they both settled back and watched the dancing flames. After a few minutes Joshua put his empty Whisky glass on the coffee table and turned to devote his full attention to Alex. She continued to look into the fire but turned her face into his hand when he stroked her cheek. He eyed the full length of her body encased in her tight emerald green dress that barely reached mid thigh. Even now he could see the lace top of her black seamed stockings just peeping through. The wide straps of her bodice flowed down and under her full breasts lifting them higher and closer together. The tightness of her bodice magnified their size and the plunging neckline revealed just the right amount of cleavage. But for all the daring of the design it still exuded elegance and femininity. And it was these two qualities that totally defined Alex. She revelled in her sexuality by dressing daringly but she still maintained her elegance. She had a way of being very lewd and naughty that inexplicably did not take from her elegance. He loved this about her. Something around her neck caught his eye as it glimmered in the firelight.

‘What's this Hon?,' he said reaching for the ring she wore on the chain around her neck.

‘I was waiting for you to notice that.'

‘What can I say? My mind was on other things,' he said, giving her left breast a

playful squeeze.

‘It's for you Baby. Read the inscription.'

He took the chain off her neck and slid the ring off. The inscription read "United at The Pulse"

‘I love you Joshua Coburn.'

‘I love you Alexandria Pulsart.'

‘Marry me?'

‘Of course.'

‘Cool. If you change your mind you know I'm going to have to kill you?

‘Yeah.' he laughed as he slipped the ring onto his left ring finger, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

She turned her head and met his gaze full on. With dark eyes he saw her tongue snake out to slowly lick her upper lip. She emptied her glass, stood, picked his up and slowly took them back to the bar. He loved the way she played with him. He knew she wanted him to watch. So he turned and gazed at her as she made her way to the bar and back again. When she'd finished she went to sit back down on the floor beside him.

‘Not there. Here.'

He patted his lap. She sat down side on to him.

‘Not like that Baby. Stand up again.'

She stood.

‘Now face me.'

She faced him.

‘Now straddle me.'

She put her feet either side of his.

‘Closer.'

She moved to his shins.'

‘Closer.'

She moved to his knees.

‘Closer.'

She moved so that if he were to lick his lips the tip of his tongue would brush against her wet pussy.

‘Now sit.'

She sat.

He reached out and stroked her cheek.

They kissed very slowly.

He stroked her thighs.

She licked his mouth.

He cupped her ass.

She bit his neck.

He made a discovery.

‘Honey where are your panties?' He groaned.

‘Oops. I forgot to put them on.' She teased.

‘You're a very naughty girl....' He grinned.

He entered her pussy with his finger.

‘Mmmmmm you're pussy is dripping.'

He pulled his finger out and sucked.

‘I want more of this.' He said eagerly. ‘Stand up Babe. I want to lick you.'

She stood.

He pulled her dress up until it clung to her cheeks and then dove in. He sucked on her clitoris until he had her bucking against his face. He held on to her cheeks until he'd brought her off twice more. She was as wet as ever when she slid down his body and collapsed into his lap again. As he soothed away the last spasms of her climax he felt as if he too had come. The ache in his huge erection, however, said otherwise. Reading his mind she quickly gave him a squeeze before standing up again and stripping her dress. She stood before him in her suspender stockings and stiletto heels. Pulling him to his feet she quickly divested him of his clothes. She turned away from him so he could bring her back forcefully against his hard body.

‘Let me feel you Hon.' she moaned ‘I want to feel your hard cock rubbing against my skin.'

He held his cock at the base and rubbed the tip in a circular motion against the small of her back. After a little while he let go and his hips took over. He moved his hands up her body until he reached her breasts. Her reaction to his lewd movements were making them bounce everywhere. He rubbed his open palm against her nipples until they peaked. He tweaked them between finger and thumb before cupping his palms and squeezing them roughly.

‘Suck your nipples for me Baby.' He whispered into her hair. He lifted her breasts up higher until she could reach them. She sucked and licked each nipple as he pushed them into her eager mouth. He was watching her through the mirror above the fire. She was good.

‘Open your eyes Baby. Open them and look at what your doing to yourself.'

Her eyes shot open and were drawn irresistibly to the mirror. She was making herself crazy. She was making both of them crazy. He slipped his right hand down to her throbbing clit while his left moved to hold her hip. He started to rub her gently at first then more firmly. When she closed her eyes he stopped.

‘Keep your eyes open Babe. I want you to watch yourself come.'

Her eyes stayed open just as Joshua commanded and he started rubbing her burning clit again. She became mesmerised by what he was doing to her body.

‘Look how erect your nipples are. And my finger. Look what it's doing to your pussy Honey. Does it feel good?'

She nodded mutely.

‘I'm drowning in your juices Baby. I can feel it. Your pussy is so wet. I can't wait to get my cock inside you. But first I want to watch you come. So come for me Baby. Let yourself go. Your pussy is burning up Babe. Don't hold back. Come for your man.'

He rubbed harder and faster. She was close but not close enough. He wanted to push her over the edge. Make her scream. Her hips started to buck as she rubbed her clit desperately against his clever finger. Wave upon wave of pleasure swept through her body.

‘Go with it Baby. You're beautiful. Look at yourself. See how good you look. Work it Baby. Come on my finger. Yeah, good girl. Good girl!!'

Alex was bucking wildly against his hand. Her breasts were bouncing everywhere as she succumbed to the full impact of her orgasm. She dropped to her knees. He followed her down pushed her onto all fours and entered her from behind. Holding her cheeks apart he looked down as he pulled his cock out of her hot pussy. His throbbing erection was coated all over in pussy juice. The sight brought him closer to the edge. The pumping started. Slowly at first, but building up fast. He anchored her to him by the hips and stayed glued to the sight of cock going into pussy. His balls slapped against her ass each time he pumped into her. They were both moaning loudly. The flames from the fire dancing seductively on their skin. Joshua loved the way the light flickered across his slick cock every time he withdraw from her tight pussy.

He moved his hands off her hips and went in search of her hot pussy. He cupped his hand around her mound and inserted his middle finger just inside her lips until he found her clit. He rubbed it in slow firm circular motions and got a long drawn out moan for his reward. Her highly sensitive nub was swollen from all the attention he'd already given it. As soon as he touched her she was already flying through the air. He was so close now and seeing her body buck against his as she came was too much. He saw her reach for a cushion on the sofa and viciously bite into it as her climax hit. He started pumping into her again before she had time to recover. He was running for the edge now. Faster. Faster. Faster. He was barely conscious when the first spurt burst from his hard prick. From then on copious amounts of semen poured from his body and he was powerless to do anything except pump into her again and again. When it was over his strength had left him. He felt like every bone in his body had disappeared and he was just a mass of soft pulsing flesh. He withdrew from her tight pussy leaving a trail of semen to make a track down her inner thigh. Although he wanted just to collapse on top of her and fall asleep he mustered enough strength to wrap an arm around her waist and bring her down on top of him. They lay like this for a few minutes. She lying on her back with her legs wide and bent at the knees, atop his chest. He lying flat on the carpet. He ran his hands indiscriminately over her body squeezing at her breasts, tweaking her still erect nipples. Her head was resting in the crook of his neck. They were both watching the fire as the flames started to die down.

‘I know how they feel. Your body is killing me Babe.'

‘Huh. That is so rich. You're the one who started all that rotating business that drove us both crazy.'

He laughed. ‘ OK you win. But really with your sweet body you've only got yourself to blame. It's made for sex Babe.' He squeezed a breast. ‘And your pussy.' He cupped her mound. ‘So tight. I can still feel you squeezing my cock. You can't help yourself.'

‘You're right Honey. You're so right.' She moved her hands and covered his as they moved up to cup her breasts.

Let's take a shower.'

‘Got my vote.'

She sat up and slowly withdrew herself from his lap.

They walked hand in hand out of the room and took a long hot shower gently soaping each other down, their passion long since quenched. When they got out Joshua grabbed a towel and lovingly dried every part of her taut body stopping occasionally to plant a kiss here a caress there. When he was done she returned the favour. Relaxed and pleasantly dozy they slid between the cool sheets. Joshua's last thought before he succumbed to sleep was. ‘This is right. This is so right.' He pulled Alex back hard against his lean body and fell asleep with the sweet smell of her body filling his senses. Alex snuggled back into his warmth and pulled his arm up from her naval and cupped it to her breast. He gave her a gentle squeeze before they both fell into a deep sleep.

12