The Punishing of Ally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caitlain
Caitlain
142 Followers

I had taken the liberty of canceling the limo for our return home, opting instead to ride public buses. As I led my little slut onto bus after bus as we headed toward home, people's mouths dropped open at the site of the matted, cum-covered whore, the runs of mascara down her face, and her lack of clothing. I just sat next to her, holding her leash all the way home. Occasionally a brave soul would ask if she was sick. I'd just tell them that, no, she's just a little slut and had a bit too much fun for the night. I am taking her home to spank her and put her back in her cage. It was hard to tell what her facial reaction suggested, since it had so much gunk on it I couldn't even read her eyes.

We got home, and I untied Ally and told her to go wash all of the slut juice off of her. As she went off to do that, I checked my voice messages on my cell phone. Jessi had called and indicated that she and Ryan would be coming down to spend a week in Miami and wanted to know if we could hook up. Looks like I have some more planning to do.

Caitlain
Caitlain
142 Followers
12