The Punishment

Story Info
You teach your slave a lesson by different means.
1.9k words
4
21.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been forgetting to do some of my tasks lately so you decide to teach me a lesson in a different way.

I am standing in front of you head bowed, hands behind my back, legs open wide and naked. You tell me that you are very disappointed with me, once again I have forgotten to do one of my simpler tasks. "I can't understand you, you remember to do the more difficult tasks; it is the easy ones you forget" you say. You continue “I have tried conventional methods of punishment with you, so now I am going to try something else with you”. I look at you fear in my eyes there is one thing I had thought of if I kept forgetting my tasks you could release me, send me away. As if you are reading my thoughts you say "No! It hasn’t come to that yet, but it could if you continue, so I want to make sure you don’t”

You then go on to explain that this is going to be a denial punishment, I'm not going to be allowed to touch, taste or feel you. But I am going to have to watch you be pleasured by someone else. As my mouth drops open you put in a ball gag, " that will stop you asking for release or to touch me " you say. I know we have joined others in before but it has always been a mutual thing. This is the first time it will be one sided. You tell me there is another twist in this punishment; I am going to be turned on through the whole thing but not allowed to do any thing about it.

You handcuff my wrists tight behind me. And sit me down and tie my legs spread eagle so I can't rub them together to get any pleasure that way. You pull on my nipples and run your finger over my pussy and clit. I know once I am turned on you will stop, so I try to stop it happening, but you know my body too well and know exactly what will do it. As soon as my pussy is dripping you stop caressing me. You ask me if I am ready to start my punishment. I nod yes.

You go to the door and open it, my eyes nearly pop out of my head in surprise, there stands one of my friends that know about my lifestyle (I have changed her name here) Denise, but I can't understand this there are certain things I know she won't do. She comes over gives me a hug then explains that you have had a quiet word with her and she knows this is too help me so she is going to do what you ask to help teach me a lesson.

As I see you start to undress her I close my eyes I don’t want to watch, but you must have looked over an seen, all I hear is “Open your eyes slave, you are going to watch all of this”. I open my eyes I know for you to be doing this it has reached a critical point and I don’t want to make things worse than they already are.

You undress Denise fully and then tell her to undress you. As she does I see you reach down and squeeze her nipples gently, she is a very big girl about a 46 in bust size and I see you taking full advantage of them, moulding, squeezing and gently pulling on her nipples. You explain you know Denise isn’t into our lifestyle so you won’t be giving her pain or be rough with her, you just want me see someone taking pleasure in you and you in them. As your slave I give all aspects willing but by not listing to you and doing my tasks I take the pleasure away from you so you are now going to let me know how that feels.

I can see Denise is getting turned on by the attention you are giving her breasts, her face is slightly flushed and her breathe is a bit uneven, you ask her to kneel in front of you and start taking you in her mouth. I know Denise doesn’t like doing this and never does it, but to my utter amazement she kneels in front of you and starts taking you in her mouth, I watch as her tongue flicks over the tip of your cock. She opens her mouth and starts taking you slowly in, I look at you and you have closed your eyes and lifted your head, you give a small sigh of pleasure and start talking to her quietly encouraging her to take you deeper. I notice you are taking your time and being really gentle, letting her get used to you being in her mouth before encouraging her to take a bit more.

I sit there moaning quietly it should be my mouth taking you not hers. You look over at me, and I see the pleasure on your face, you seem to know what I am thinking though and just smile. As I look back to Denise's face I notice her mouth has taken most of you, her cheeks hollow in then release as she is sucking you, you are sliding in her mouth a bit easier now and a bit faster. Her eyes are closed and I can see she is enjoying the blowjob she is giving you.

You pull out of her mouth and I see your cock shining from her saliva, you are so hard. You ask Denise to lie so her pussy is facing me, then you open her lips, I see she is wet, her lips are swollen, and so is her clit, it is standing to attention and I see your fingers gently stroke it. She jumps from the touch and gives out a slight moan, you move down and I see you gently blow on her clit, your tongue runs round it, and her moans get louder. I sit there watching, moaning loud into the gag I know what you can do with your tongue, how much pleasure it gives, and it isn't me receiving it.

I want to close my eyes as I see you really start to lick her pussy, but I'm fascinated too. Just how far are you going to take this to teach me my lesson? I also notice as I am watching that I am also getting more turned on, it is like every time you lick her pussy, my pussy feels it. You look over at me and I see your mouth and lower face wet from her juices, you glisten from it, and you snake your tongue out and lick the juices from your face as far as you can reach.

You move Denise round a bit and raise her legs, I know you are going to fuck her now, and from the angle I am going to see every thrust from you and every movement from her. Her body is already flushed and I know it won't be long until she cums, but i know you are still a way from cumming. You raise your hips slightly and I see your cock at the entrance of her pussy, she is open and soaking wet, ready for you. I know by looking at how ready she is your going to have no trouble taking her. You start to slide your cock inside her, just a little and then draw back; you push in a little further.

I watch as you slowly start to fuck my friend. I am jealous of every inch that you put inside her, not that she is having you as I have watched people take you before. Jealous that this time there will be no finish for me and she will get your cum, that has always been mine, no matter who you have fucked, I have always been your little cum slut but this time I’m not.

As I watch you fuck each other, her hips rising to meet every thrust of you. I realise how much I have disappointed you by not giving you the pleasure of obeying, the pleasure I had given to you when you accepted me as your slave, it was as if I had broken the promise I had given you that day. I watched the pleasure you were receiving from each other, in just giving to each other. I realised you were so right I had been denying you the pleasure of knowing every whim you had would be done and carried out to the best of my abilities.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard Denise shout out, she was moving fast against you and I heard her moans and cry of pleasure as her body shook with orgasm. I looked at the pleasure and concentration on your face as you started to fuck her harder and faster and I knew you would soon be following with your own orgasm. You were pumping into her really fast and I saw that as you were you were rubbing her clit. I knew you wanted you both to cum together, I see her body start to tremble and I knew she was cumming again, and as she did you gave a shout of pleasure and stiffen. I knew you had brought you both off together.

I watched you give little pump actions as you came inside her and her pussy holding onto you greedily holding you inside. You were both sweating and flushed; your breathing harsh as you came down together. I watched as you slide out of her pussy your cock wet with a mixture of both your juices, her pussy was open and I could see your juices slowly dribbling down the crack of her bum. I so wanted to be allowed to lick them up to stop them being wasted but I knew there was no way that was going to happen.

Denise stood up went into the bathroom, cleaned herself up and got dressed. She came over gave me a hug and told me she would see me the next day. I smiled at her and told her that would be good. I didn't hold any bad feelings to her; she had helped me learn a valuable lesson today. As she left, you came over und untied my legs but not my arms. You raised me up and told me it was really late and it was time I went to bed. I hoped you were going to remove the gag so I could tell you I at last understood, but you didn't. You took me to my bed and tied my arms and legs spread-eagled.

You told me I was to sleep like that tonight, to make sure I finished my punishment and didn’t touch through the night, you told me we would talk in the morning after I had a couple more hours to think about what had brought us to here. You kissed my forehead and walked away as you turned off the light, with my pussy throbbing for release. I felt tears falling down my face, tears of frustration and tears of happiness that I had a Master that cared enough to teach me my lesson in a way that really brought it home to me, how my actions made him feel too.

The end