The Punishment

Story Info
Young sub is punished for drifting off.
2.2k words
4.2
18.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rayanne
Rayanne
1 Followers

She walked in to the room and on the table there was just a single red rose with a piece of paper laying underneath it. Slowly she traveled the few feet to the table and read what He had written.

Little One,

I will be late this evening, but please prepare your self for me. Don't disappoint me Dear one.

She then decided to hurry and prepare for His arrival. She walked up the stairs with the thoughts of pleasing Him on her mind. When she reached the bathroom she carefully removed all of her clothes admiring her body in the mirror. She stood no more then five feet tall in her bare feet and weighed around 120lbs. She was disappointed in her weight but remembered that her Master did not mind a little extra flesh as long as it was in all the right places which of course hers was. She allowed her eyes to roam down her body admiring the way her breasts stood perfectly not to large not to small right around at 34 c cup. Her gaze traveled to her sex, shaved completely smooth the way He liked her to be. The glint of a flash of gold caught her eyes and reminded her of the night He took her as His own and pierced her clit with a small gold hoop.

She then ran a bath and piled all of her flaming red curls on top of her head and secured it with a clip. She added a bit of vanilla scented oil to the steaming water and slowly lowered herself into the water allowing the heat to relax her day away. Thinking that she had plenty of time she allowed her head to rest back on a bath pillow and closed her eyes dreaming of the lovemaking that was soon to come. Soon she slowly drifted off in to a fantasy and awoke only when the water had become very chilled.

Opening her eyes with the shock of still being in the tub she noticed Him standing there staring down on her body and at once she knew he was not pleased with her at all. He turned and walked out of the bathroom and all she heard was, "you have not pleased me."

She quickly released the drain on the tub and grabbled a towel and ran to make her apologies. She noticed him sitting on the side of the bed and quickly ran over to him saying how sorry she was that she dozed off and how bad her day was.

He just looked up at her and said, "That is not the way you approach me that will be two punishments now, would you care to try and start again."

Knowing that she was in trouble she turned and went back to the bathroom and quickly regained her composure. Then she slowly sunk down to the floor and crawled over to the feet of the man she was completely devoted to, rose up to her knees with her ass touching her heals she laced her fingers behind her head pushed out her chest lowered her chin and eyes toward the floor and with a whisper she began to speak, "Sir I am sorry to have disappointed you, it will not happen again I know that I must be punished."

Slowly He stood and reached down and tilted her face up so he could see her green eyes wet with tears staring lovingly up at Him. He knew he did not want to hurt her but she must remember to always do as He asked of her. He asked her what she thought her punishment should be.

Knowing that one of the things that pleased him most was to spank her ass until it was bright red she told him, "Sir please I think that a lashing with your favorite crop would be a suitable punishment for me disappointing you."

Smiling he nodding and walked over to the closet and pulled out a black leather riding crop one that he knew she hated because of the welts that it would leave upon her fair skin. He then sat down in the lounge chair in the corner of the room and motioned for her to come over to him. She got back down on all fours and slowly crawled over to him then asked, "Sir, may Yours receive her lashings now?"

He puller her across his lap and slowly ran his hand along her back from her neck to the curve of her ass cheeks admiring her skin still slightly damp from her bath. He then stated "Tonight my dear one you will be punished for not obeying me, you do not have to count or thank me for each lash but I do expect you not to move or make a sound at all. From now until I am finished you may not speak unless I ask you a direct question, nod if you understand me." He then whispered in her ear, "At this time there is no safe word, I want you to put your complete trust into me that yes this may hurt but when I am finished you will understand that I possess complete control over you , nod if you understand this as well."

She looked up at His face and for just a slight moment the thoughts of getting up and running away from her entered her mind, but she knew if she left she would not see Him again. So she slowly nodded her head and then lowered it down beside his thigh breathing in His warm scent preparing herself for what was to come.

He then picked up His crop and ran it along the same path his hands had just traveled smiling at the slight shiver that ran thru her. Quickly He smacked one cheek and felt her tense on His lap, He then ran the crop along her body again and smacked her other cheek twice. She let lose a small gasp of breath but did not make a noise and he was proud of His little one.

This play with the crop lasted a few more minutes until He decided it was time for her real punishment, He then raised the crop and quickly smacked her ass with it ten times in a row a smile appearing on His face watching her flesh start to welt and turn bright red. Then suddenly He switched to her other cheek and gave it ten quick lashings as well and stopped to watch it turn to match its twin. He felt a small heat from between her legs on his thigh and with a throaty laugh he asked her if she felt her punishment was over and gave her permission to speak.

She turned her head to look at him and whispered "Sir I think Your slut needs to be punished for enjoying her punishment."

He laughed at her and pushed her head back down and quickly gave her ten more lashes to each of her cheeks and then began to rub where he had just spanked. He felt her growing even more warm and wet and dipped his hand between her thighs to cup her sex.

She smiled to herself thinking her punishment was not that bad and that maybe she should disobey more often , for little did He know that a spanking was something she craved from Him. She felt His hands slowly rubbing around her cunt, and spreading open the lips to her hot hungry cunt. She then felt two fingers dipping inside her and slowly fingering her, she thought she would soon cum if he continues then and let a small moan escape her lips. He then pulled his hand away quickly and asked her , "My Slut, were you given permission to enjoy yourself?"

She just nodded her head no and lowered it back down wondering what would be next. He then flipped her over on to her back still laying across His lap and began to roll her nipple between His thumb and forefinger while His other hand slowly started to search out her clit and He tugged a little on the gold hoop. Once He had her nipple hard he bent His head and began to lick and suck at her, nipping her and biting a little with his teeth.

He reached over to the table next to the chair and pulled out a set of nipple clamps and tightened one to the nipple that was just in his mouth. Then he repeated the play with her other nipple and attached the other clamp. He then told her to stand and follow Him to the bed, He told her to lye down in the center with her legs spread. He crawled between them and began to finger her again and searched out her clit with his other hand , He then caught her little bud with His teeth and nibbled just a bit and warned her "you do not have My permission to cum yet little one so hold back."

He slowly circled her clit with his tongue while adding a third finger into her dripping pussy slowly moving them in a circular motion knowing that His mouth was bringing her to the point of orgasm. He reached into His pocket and pulled out another clamp and attached it to her clit. He ordered her to her knees on the side of the bed and told her to get into position/

She quickly scrambled to the floor and tucked her legs underneath her and laced her fingers behind her head. He stood up next to her and told her to please him and make up for all of her naughtiness for the day.

She slowly reached up and unbuttoned His pants pulling them down along with His underwear with one quick and well practiced motion licking her lips, as his cock was bared to her for the first time today. She smiled up at him and asked, "Sir may I please worship you and please you with my mouth?"

He smiled and nodded his approval and she began to kiss the head of his cock stopping to lick the tip where just a bit of precum had began to ooze out. She then gripped the base of His cock and licked around the head planting little kisses everywhere. She slipped just the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it feeling Him twitch a little and grow even harder in her mouth.

He soon began to grow tired of this slow job she was doing and gripped the back of her head forcing her to take all eight inches deep into her throat. He held her there for a minute allowing her to grow accustomed to His size deep in her throat. She moaned and began to work her head up and down His length smiling in her head that she was able to please Him.

He then grabbed the back of her head and held her very still as he began fucking her face controlling His pleasure not worried about anything else. He felt him self begin to tense up as his orgasm built and pulled quickly from her mouth telling her to bend over the side of the bed.

In one quick thrust he burring his cock deep with in her warmth and began working it in and out of her wet cunt. He reached around and tugged on a nipple ring pulling it tighter making her scream in a mix of pleasure and pain. He rubbed her still red ass soothing away a bit of the soreness that still lingered . He moved in and out of her quickening His pace. He reached up and grabbed a hand full of her curls pulling her head back as he thrust deeper and deeper inside her. He felt her cunt tightening around his cock and knew she was on the brink of not being able to control her orgasm much longer, so he paced him self even faster . As he was close to cumming Himself he grabbled her waist and pulled her completely on to Him and told her, "Cum for me little one NOW."

She allowed her body to take over and came, and felt his warm seed covering the walls of her cunt. He then lifted her and placed her in the center of the bed kissing her mouth as their breathing slowed. He then reached down and slowly released all of the clamps on her body allowing blood to rush back to her sore nipples and clit. He pulled her close to him smiled into her hair and whispered "you have pleased me my pet."

She snuggled closer to him feeling safe in his arms she smiled looking up at him waiting for him to allow her to speak. He told her to feel free to talk.

She then softly said "thank you Sir for making me Yours, I hope never to disappoint You again. I belong to You and wish only to make You happy."

She then closed her eyes wrapped in his arms and smiled and fell into a soft sleep all while thinking of what tomorrow may bring.

Rayanne
Rayanne
1 Followers