The Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
248 Followers

Mr. Webster withdrew his hand and smiled as he wiped it on a large handkerchief. He looked at the class. "What you have just witnessed is an orgasm, the climax of the sexual act. Now I am just going to let the young lady calm down and then she will be available for your examination.

He passed Velda a cloth and allowed her to wipe herself. She felt so ashamed about what she had done that she could not look at the people in the classroom. Then from a cupboard he produced a blanket which he covered his desk with. He asked Velda to lay herself down on it. She lay there with her eyes closed as members of the class came around and examined her. They touched her breasts, tugged on her nipples, and even delved into the wet interior of her pussy. She lay there accepting their searching hands, knowing there was nothing she could do about it.

At last, she was saved by the lunch bell. She eased herself off the desk. Mr. Webster thanked her for her cooperation and he watched the poor girl leave the room. He had to admit to himself that it had been the most entertaining lesson he had ever taught.

Velda made her way to the ladies rest room. She took a large towel from a pile on the table and went and stood in a shower for ten minutes, allowing the hot water to rinse her body, then dried herself. She wondered how much more she could endure. During the last hour, everything had turned sour. She was no longer getting pleasure from her exposure, but she knew she still had the afternoon to go.

All eyes were on her as she walked into the dining room. Mr. Bingham was one of the teachers on duty and he was pleased to see she was obeying his instructions. He noticed she wasn't looking too happy. Maybe his punishment was working.

Andy and two of his teammates came over and sat with her. It stopped any of the nerds getting close, and it wasn't a hardship for them, although Andy was a little concerned about her. It was still a pleasure to sit and eat lunch with a naked beauty like Velda. This sentiment was echoed by his two friends who, sitting close to her, of course had an unrestricted view of her body and all it had to offer.

He inquired how it had gone up to now, but she did not want to discuss the morning and so they chatted about the basketball game. Andy told her that the game was a sell out. She didn't have to inquire why. After lunch, Andy and the guys escorted her to the gym. In the dressing room the rest of the team was already changed and when Velda came in, Graham the team coach, eyed her naked body. He had been looking forward to seeing her all day after he had been told about the punishment.

He had lusted after the young woman for a long time. In fact, ever since she had joined the team, he had fantasized about her body and now he had at last the chance to see it in all its naked glory. It was perfect. He had to slip a hand into his pocket to prevent his erection from tenting the front of his track suit. Oh, how he would like to get his hands on those melons and drive his cock into the dark cleft of her pussy. He looked forward to spending the next two hours with this beauty although he would have to share her with about 500 or so others.

Mr. Bingham had for safety's sake allowed a concession and agreed that she could wear trainers for the afternoon game. Graham handed them to her and watched as she slipped them on her feet. As she lifted her feet up to tie them he was presented with an unrestricted view of her pussy. He almost came there and then.

There were four women and four guys on the team. Velda was vice captain today. She was captain of the women's team, but Graham had made Chris the captain as he was the captain of the guys team. Graham decided to play her with the first string. He knew the large crowds were already waiting impatiently to see her and he would be lynched if he left her on the bench.

The bell sounded and they were ready to go. Graham tossed Velda the ball. "Go and give it to them, girl," he said. The team ran out onto the court, and there was a loud burst of applause as the crowd got their first sight of the naked Velda. The sound was awesome. She couldn't believe they were cheering her. The problems of the morning were left behind as she smiled and waved at the crowd who cheered and stamped their feet. Velda now loved the feeling of being naked in front of so many people and she knew she was going to put on a great show for them.

I think the fact that Merton High were playing a naked player was a distinct advantage. Not only did it put the other team off their stride a little, but every time she got the ball, the crowd roared her on. Maybe it was the sight of her breasts swinging as she ran down the court or the sight of her exposed pussy when she jumped to make a shot. What ever it was Merton was in front by 28 points by half time. Back in the dressing room Graham was treated to the sight of Velda's body now coated in a sheen of perspiration which only made her look even more exciting.

The second half was tighter. The St. Markham's team had obviously been spoken too and they played it rougher this time. In the first half they had shied away from the naked Velda, but this time they tackled her with more fervor. On several occasions she was pulled to the floor amid boos from the crowd and several players were admonished by the ref for grabbing hold of the more interesting parts of her anatomy, but on the whole, the crowd loved it, and so did Velda. In the end Merton won by 68 to 42 and Velda was carried shoulder high from the court.

She was brought back out for the presentations and received the player of the match award.

Andy was waiting for her outside the dressing room and they walked back over to the school together. There were quite a few people milling around after the game and Velda was again enjoying the experience of exhibiting herself.

People came over and spoke to her and others stopped and turned as she walked past. Andy placed his arm around her waist. She snuggled up to him. "I have one more class to do and then I have to go back and see Mr. Bingham," she said.

Andy smiled. "I'll be waiting for you."

Velda ran her hand down the front of his trousers. She caressed his semi-hard cock. "I'm going to need this after I have finished," she said.

Andy nodded. "It will be waiting for you."

After all she had done today, the art class itself was a breeze. All she had to do was to sit there and let them paint her. Mr. Mitchell, the art teacher, complimented her on her beauty and asked if she would come back and model for them again. She smiled and nodded. "I'm sure we can arrange something," she said.

Mr. Bingham was on his own in the office. He looked up when she came in. "Well, Velda, you have completed your punishment, and you have done all that was asked of you. I hope you have learned your lesson." Velda stood there with head bowed. "You may take your clothes and get dressed." Velda looked at her pile of clothes still where she had left them that morning. She picked them up in her arms. Mr. Bingham looked at her in surprise. "Aren't you going to get dressed?" he asked.

Velda shook her head. "Not a lot of point, sir," she said. "My boy friend's waiting for me outside, and after all I have had to endure today, I'm in need of a good fucking." Mr. Bingham looked at her, shocked by her language. "So there's little point of putting my clothes on only for him to take them off again."

Mr. Bingham smiled and shook his head. "Get yourself off, young lady, and don't be late for class in the morning or I might have another punishment for you."

Velda smiled at him. "Is that a threat or a promise, sir?" she said as she slipped out of the door and into Andy's arms.

*

If you enjoyed my story, please let me hear from you. I love hearing from my readers.

aaron1944
aaron1944
248 Followers
12