The Punishment?

Story Info
Master punishes his sub
5.5k words
4
16.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat serenely in the large, overstuffed chair, with her feet tucked up under her body. She hummed softly to herself. The surrounding room was bright with the warm, late afternoon sunshine. To an outsider, she would appear to be totally wrapped up in the crossword puzzle book in her lap. An occasional frown would cross her face, and she would tap the pencil lightly as if stumped by one of the clues. Her large green eyes were drawn to the antique grandfather clock across the room, each time it’s chimes tolled the hour or the half hour.

“He’ll be back soon,” whipped through her conscious mind as the clock mockingly told her it was now four pm.

A tremor ran over her as this thought sunk in, and she bit her bottom lip softly, remembering His disappointment in her this morning. God! She could take most anything, but that. She closed her eyes, feeling fresh hot tears building behind her lids. The way He had looked at her. Then He had shaken His head negatively, turned His back to her, and walked away.

She lowered her head, the soft silkiness of her thick hair falling forward to hide her face, as the tears begin to slip out, sliding down her cheeks in twin rivulets. Her mind wandered back to that morning, the pictures running like a movie….

He had awakened her earlier than usual, by His large hand pushing between her thighs, cupping her pussy, and His warm tongue tracing her ear, dipping slowly into the small canal.

Seeing her eyes flutter, He said “Up and at em girl, go use the restroom, and get your sexy ass back here ASAP.”

While she relieved herself, and washed her hands, she could hear Him moving about the bedroom. She was curious as to just what He had in mind and tried hard to listen to the noises above the running water. She silently fussed at herself, for closing the door to the bathroom. But this was a privacy He allowed, and she loved it. She knew, from some of her sub sisters, that many Master’s did not, demanding that the door remain open. Her hand was on the knob, beginning to turn it when He knocked, causing her to jump, her heart to pound inside her chest.

“I I’m coming Sir,” she stuttered as she pulled the door inwards.

He stood on the other side, a slight smile playing along His lips as He looked down at her.

“I thought perhaps you had gone back to sleep on the toilet, sweet thang,” He chided her, reaching out to grasp her hand in His.

Not waiting on an answer, He drew her back into the bedroom towards the bed. Stopping at the foot, He turned and slid His arms around her, pulling her into His body while lowering His head to kiss her luscious lips. She responded by her own arms raising, circling His neck, her body stretching slowly against His, tilting her head back and meeting His soft, yet demanding kiss.

His large, work calloused hands roamed her body as their kiss deepened, settling on the firm, roundness of her ass cheeks. He thrust His tongue deeper inside her mouth as He maneuvered His thigh forward, parting her legs and guiding her pussy lips against the smooth suppleness of the leather pants He wore. She sucked at His tongue hungrily, her breathing increasing as she ground forward against him. As her nails slid over His broad shoulders and teasingly down His spine, she was rewarded with a moan of pleasure as He pulled back, looking into her wide green eyes.

His dark eyes crinkled into a smile, “You know I love it when you’re hungry in the morning, sweetie, but not so fast. Up on the bed, on your back, now.” He emphasized His words by a quick, stinging spank to her left ass cheek, smiling bigger as she squealed, releasing Him and turning towards the bed.

He placed a restraining hand on the small of her back as she was climbing onto the high bed. He ran his fingers over the pink outline of His hand print becoming evident on the creamy skin of her ass cheek. She bit her bottom lip, closing her eyes momentarily as the stinging that had begun to abate renewed, rolling up her spine. He pressed His palm flat against the redness, delighting in the heat that rose from it. She remained still, in the uncomfortable position of half on and half off the bed, knowing how much He loved marking “His” ass. Her muscles tightened as He raised His hand, steeling herself against the matching spank to her right ass cheek. The quick pop resounded into the room, and she moaned lowly, all her resolve to not do so flying out the window.

She heard His low chuckle at her moan, and the following tremor that coursed through her body. He briskly rubbed each cheek, then leaned over her, flicking her ear lobe once with His tongue and whispered huskily, “Now come on baby, up in the center of the bed.”

“Yes, Master,” she answered, whispering as well, continuing her motion of crawling onto the bed as He raised His body from hers. As she made the center of the big bed, she turned to her back, and lay pencil straight, arms and legs at her sides.

He came along the right side of the bed, His eyes taking in her nakedness. Stretching His arm out, He let His fingers begin at her wrist, drawing them slowly up her arm, along her shoulder, and back down to where He had begun. Circling her wrist with His hand, He pulled her arm up straight over her head. She heard the clink of the chains as His other hand opened the cuff, and secured her arm. She blinked her eyes rapidly, and followed Him as He made His was around the foot of the bed, and up the left side. Her eyes widened slowly as she noticed the chains on the posters at the foot for the first time. He repeated His actions of securing her left arm, and looked down into her eyes. A hot finger of desire begin to make it’s way through her body at the look of lust and yearning in His eyes.

He ran His thumb over her lips, caressing them gently. She closed her eyes once more, pursing her lips and lightly kissing the pad of His thumb. Turning His hand slightly, He barely inserted the tip of His forefinger between her lips.

“Suck my sweet one, get my finger nice and wet.”

She obeyed immediately, closing her lips around His finger, sucking it deeper and rolling her tongue around it. He popped it from her mouth, and drew the digit down over her chin, her throat, down the center of her chest, leaving a thin trail of wetness, and slowly circled one nipple. She arched her back slowly, raising her breasts, and gasped as He avoided directly touching her hardening bud. Beginning to run His thick finger further down her belly, He surprised her by quickly reaching up and squeezing the nipple, once, firmly.

She closed her eyes, her body writhing as His hand continued to move lower. Quick, hot fingers of desire were beginning to radiate through her, and she bucked her hips forward. Her knees raised slightly as she squeezed her thighs together against the pinpointed volley of pulses that shot up her spine, causing her to gasp.

His hands moved between her thighs, parting them. “No, I don’t think so, and look at me!” He commanded.

Her eyes flew open, searching for and meeting His.

“Good girl,” He growled softly, continuing to press her thighs apart. Her tongue ran across her lips in a quick darting motion, and she pulled tentatively against the cuffs restraining her wrists. His eyes were drawn upwards at the clinking of the chains as she did so. A low laugh rumbled through him.

“You can pull and test all you want, you’re not going anywhere. In fact, we’re going to make doubly sure of that,” He continued as His strong hands rolled down her right leg. His fingers wrapped around her ankle, and pulled it outwards, towards the thick post of the bed.

“Please, please, Master,” she whispered, trying to free her leg from His grasp.

Her slight struggles brought a smile to His face as He secured a cuff around her ankle.

“Please what, baby?” He asked, looking into her eyes as His hand reached for her left foot, tugging and pulling it towards the other side of the bed.

Her only response was a low whimper that erupted as He secured that ankle too. She closed her eyes again, testing all of the restraints. She bucked and writhed in her confinement, her head turning slightly from side to side. She inhaled sharply as she felt His lips against her ear.

“Be still baby, and what did I say about looking at me?” He whispered, His strong fingers held her chin and turned her head to face Him. She opened her eyes, seeing His own inches away, and her apology died on her lips as He covered them in a deep hungry kiss. He released her, standing up, and backed away a couple of steps.

She lay as still as possible, her wrists and ankles secured by the cuffs and chains. She was spread open for her Master’s pleasure. Which she could plainly see in His eyes as they ran over her. Her eyes followed His every move, wandering over His firm shoulders and broad chest, down to his narrow waist, and lingering on the fullness of the crotch of His black leather pants. She licked her lips, wishing He would remove the pants, or at least let her see his thick manhood. She heard His chuckle, as He noticed where her eyes had stopped.

“In due time, my sweet one, in due time. This morning we are going to work on control, yours.”

She nodded, continuing to watch Him, still feeling a little groggy. He had not allowed her coffee as of yet, and she doubted she would have any soon. A quick flash of irritation sparked through her at this thought, coupled with His apparent lack of concern. She opened her mouth to comment on this fact, but said nothing as the full realization of her position hit her. Definitely not a time for complaining and sarcasm. He arched His eyebrows at her, looking deeply into her eyes.

“Something to say, little miss captivating? I mean little miss captive,” He asked.

She shook her head negatively. “No, Sir.”

He favored her with His most charming smile, then leaned down and ran His tongue over her lips. “Think you will ever learn that I know everything, even your thoughts?” He whispered, barely an inch from her mouth.

She had no answer for Him. If she had ever doubted that, He had once again proven to her that this was in fact the truth. She only gazed up into His mesmerizing eyes, feeling the joining of their souls as another rush of warmth flushed her body.

He kissed her gently, rose, and turned away, moving towards a large wooden cabinet where the bedding was stored. She pulled at the restraints again, a low moan escaping as He opened the doors to the cabinet, reaching for a drawer handle.

She knew which drawer He was opening. It had a distinctive sound as it drew along the rollers. He didn’t linger long, closing the drawer and turning back to His captive. A smile lit His eyes as they met hers.

“Damn you look delicious baby. And I’m hungry,” He remarked as He made His way back across the room.

Her breath caught in her throat at the items in His hands. In one, He held his favorite crop. Only about a foot long, it was thick, yet supple leather, the end tapering to several long, thin tassels. In the other, a small silver, cylinder shaped vibrator.

She could feel the wetness between her thighs growing as He stood looking down at her. He lifted the crop, and drew it in a straight line down her chin, her neck, and gently teased each nipple into erectness with the tassels, brushing them quickly over each one. Raising her head, she looked down her body, watching as her nipples filled and stood up proudly. Returning the tasseled end of the crop to the center of her body, He continued to draw it down, over her flat belly, which heaved with her increasingly rapid breathing.

“Now then, little one. As I said, the name of the game this morning is control. You are not allowed to cum until I say so,” He dipped the end of the crop over her belly button, then drew it further down, over her abdomen. “The punishment for disobedience will be quick and just. Any questions?”

She groaned lowly, her body arching and relaxing under the crop. “I understand Master,” she croaked out.

“Ok then, I guess that means you don’t have any questions?”

She shook her head no, raising her hips as the end of the crop approached the hot dampness of her pussy. She trusted Him implicitly, and this trust shone from her luminescent green eyes as she raised them to His once more.

Knowing that He took that trust very seriously, and would never hurt her, nevertheless did not take the edge from the slight feelings of uncertainty and fear that rippled thru her. After all she was helpless before Him, and totally at His mercy.

He read all that in her eyes, and grinned wolfishly, then winked. He lifted the tasseled end of the crop, the air swooshing around it as He brought it back down, slowing it’s path an inch above her clit. She moaned loudly, squeezing her eyes tightly closed as He allowed the leather to lightly slap her swelling bud. She flinched, all her muscles tightening then relaxing, exhaling her bent up breath in a whoosh.

Master chuckled, repeating the light spank once more, before tenderly pushing the end between her lips, pressing it against the sensitive nub. Manipulating and moving the protective hood brought about the response He wanted, as she attempted to raise her hips higher, grinding upwards and parting her thighs wider for Him.

He leaned forward, placing the small vibrator on the bed beside her, freeing His second hand. Pressing his fingers on either side of her lips, He proceeded to open them, exposing her red throbbing clit. A low moan of pure pleasure erupted from Him as lowered His head, allowing his tongue snake out and flick over the edges of her pussy lips, moving slowly towards the small bud. He avoided it, letting the tip of His tongue circle it, then drew His head back slightly, watching as it visibly swelled more, yearning for His touch. He obliged by licking quickly, then closing His lips around her pleasure center and sucking deeply.

She inhaled sharply, then exhaled with a groan, rolling her hips under Him. Her arms pulled and tugged against the cuffs, wanting to touch Him, to push His head harder against her. The frustration of not being able to do this only heightened the intense waves of feeling that washed over and through her.

His tongue flicked and pushed at her clit as He continued to suck. He then released it with an audible pop, and licked along her pink inner lips, teasing her opening by pushing the tip barely inside before drawing back, and tossing the crop behind Him. As He moved up on the bed beside her, His thick fingers slid in, pinching her clit softly. He increased the pressure as He stretched the flesh, drawing it straight out from her body. She gasped, pumping her hips up, trying to relieve some of the pressure. He laughed softly in her ear, then drew His tongue down her neck and chest, and rubbed His face over her breasts.

His morning beard scratched and tickled the tender skin of her breasts, and she arched her back as chill bumps covered her entire body. Releasing her clit, His fingers slid through the increasing wetness and He slowly inserted the tip of his middle finger inside her. Stopping at the first joint, He bent it back, then straightened it, teasing her. His tongue lapped at first one nipple, then the second, as He pumped His finger in small bits into her pussy.

“Oh God, oh please Master,” she whined as His teeth lightly gripped her left nipple, grinding gently.

He bit a little sharper, then sucked briefly, before raising His head and peering at her.

“We’re just getting started baby, relax.”

She closed her eyes again, and moaned as He slid His finger from her, and rose from the bed, reaching for the little silver vibrator. She felt His movement around the bed, then jumped slightly as His fingers spread her pussy lips once more. The bullet vibrator was warm from laying against her body, and He slid it up her soaked inner pinkness, before settling it against her clit, and allowing her lips to close around it.

Her eyes flew open at the sound of His zipper lowering, and she licked her lips softly, zeroing in on His crotch. He noticed, and laughed lowly once more. He teased her again, by slowly removing His pants, bending over to pull them from His legs and feet after giving her only a small glimpse of His rigid manhood. He stood back up, His hands going to His hips, and grinned at her as His cock stood thick and proud before Him.

“Is this what you wanted girl?” He asked as He let one hand move in from His hip, and slowly ran His fingertips up the length.

She bit her lip, and whined lowly. “Yes Sir, it is, thank you,” she whispered, then moaned as His fingers wrapped around His cock, stroking it gently.

“Maybe you should hold your thanks,” He winked, and reached with His free hand to turn the vibrator on low.

The low humming filled the air as He moved up onto the bed, between her legs. Releasing His hold on His cock, He allowed the swollen head to brush and rub over her inner thighs, and with no hesitation slid two fingers deep inside her. Bending them and pressing upwards, He could feel the vibrations of the toy through the walls of her pussy, and He straightened His fingers again, caressing under it, sending her into wanton grinding and thrusting against Him. Her low whimpers increased in volume, as He moved up her body, His fingers parting and drawing slowly from her, before drawing them together again and setting up a smooth, deep rhythm.

She bucked and pulled hard at her restraints, rolling her body as best she could from side to side. He continued His movement up her body, straddling her waist, His weight stilling the rolling and grinding somewhat. Withdrawing His fingers from her now drenched sex, He leaned slightly forward, sliding His cock between her heaving breasts. Bringing His soaked fingers up, He coated each nipple with her creamy juices, before running them over her lips, allowing her to taste herself.

“Don’t you dare cum!” He growled, knowing her so well. “Open your eyes, now, and look at me.”

She obeyed immediately, struggling to control her breathing, and the heat rushing rampantly through her body. She ran her tongue quickly over her lips, a low moan erupting, a bit of her own taste lingering there. His eyes locked onto hers as His large hands rolled down His thighs, and cupped her breasts, pushing them together around His throbbing manhood. His fingers moving to roll each hard nipple, before tugging and stretching them, then pinching them hard, as He began to thrust His cock slowly through the valley He had created.

“Mmm, good girl,” He whispered, feeling her body relaxing under Him.

Her hips continued to thrust upwards, her entire body shaking with the vibrations of the little silver bullet. She cast her eyes downward, watching as the head of His cock emerged. Her hands closed into fists, and she pulled hard at the cuffs once more, the yearning to touch Him, hold His cock in her hands, and to take Him deep in her mouth and throat nearly overwhelming. She tilted her head down, and extended her tongue, groaning as a drop of pre cum oozed out. Her tongue flicked rapidly, trying to reach it. She heard the low rumble of His chuckle, and He released one nipple, slipping His hand behind her head, helping her to raise it.

He allowed only the initial lick, before raising His body up, and running His cock along both of her cheeks, His hips thrusting slowly as He looked down, watching the raw desire fill her eyes. She turned her head from side to side, kissing and licking at His thickness as it caressed the soft skin of her face.

As His weight lifted slightly, she bucked up, not wanting to lose the contact, and rolled her hips higher, feeling the heat growing there again as the taste of the single drop of pre cum she had been allowed exploded over her tongue.

“Ahh Master, please, I want to taste you, feel you stretching and filling my mouth, please?”

12