The Punishment?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said nothing, but a purely animal growl escaped Him, and He wrapped His fingers around His cock once more, guiding the thick purple head to her lips. She kissed the tip of His cock gently, repeatedly, wetting her lips with the pre cum that was now beginning to flow faster. He pushed His body up a little more, letting His full balls brush over her lips as well. She opened her mouth sucking and nibbling at them while her nose brushed the base of His cock, bathing it in her hot breath. As He pulled back, she looked up His body, hearing His moans, knowing He was trying to control Himself. She watched His taut stomach muscles heaving with His breathing, and smiled to herself, knowing that He was going to give her what she desired.

He looked down into her eyes as He once more thrust His hips forward, His cock head parting her lips. His free hand moved behind Him, and she groaned loudly as He turned the vibration of the toy up. All conscious thought fled from her mind as He began to feed her His cock in small thrusts.

“Yes baby, that’s it, open up, breathe.. relax your throat, you’re going to take it all,” He whispered as His fingers repositioned the vibrator which had slipped out of place with her wild gyrations.

Suddenly, He pumped His hips forward, filling her mouth, His cock head bumping into the opening of her throat. She gagged, her mouth filling with hot saliva, and she struggled against Him. He grasped her head, holding it in place, as He set up a smooth rhythm of fucking her mouth. She moaned and thrashed under Him, gagging again as He continued, thrusting deeper into her throat. She had never before taken His entire length in her mouth, but she knew, somewhere in the recesses of her foggy brain, that this was about to happen.

His body froze over her, before He lowered more, His full balls settling on her chin. He ran His strong fingers through her soft hair, and dropped His head back, a long, loud moan erupting as He rolled His hips. Feeling the tightness of her throat as she gagged yet again, the walls closing around Him, He pulled back, almost out, allowing her a quick deep breath. Plunging back in deeply, then withdrawing several more times before pulling totally from her mouth, and running the length of His cock over her throat, bumping the throbbing head against her chin. She could feel the tightness of His balls against her chest, and knew He was struggling with His need to release. They remained in this position for several moments, both of them struggling to control their breathing, His fingers continuing to run through her long tresses, and caress her cheek.

A small shudder wracked His body, and He began to move down, to lay beside her. He smiled into her eyes, and leaned in, covering her mouth with His own in a deep, passionate kiss. He sucked her bottom lip between His, and nibbled softly, before brushing her lips once more.

“I knew you could do it baby,” He said against her mouth.

She only nodded, not trusting herself to speak just yet, and swallowed once more against the burning and slight aching in her throat. He kissed her chin, making His way down her chest to lick and bite tenderly at her still swollen nipples. His fingers walked along the soft folds of her pussy, finding the vibrator, and sliding down to circle her entrance with the end of it. Leaving her breasts, He moved back between her wide spread legs, His warm lips trailing up her inner thigh as He pushed the toy halfway inside her.

He slowly slid the vibrator in and out of her clenching pussy, smiling as her hips rolled up to take it. Moving His free hand in, He placed two fingers on either side of her lips, spreading them wide, and flicked her clit with the tip of His tongue. Using one finger, He drew the protective hood up, fully exposing her to His tongue and lips. Slipping His tongue out again, He licked her red nub quickly. At the same time, He pushed the toy deep inside her pussy, and left it, pulling His fingers out.

She squealed, pumping her hips quickly, feeling the closing of her walls as they grasped and held the small vibrator. His forefinger, wet with her juices, dropped down to tease her tightest hole. Spreading the wetness around it, caressing and urging her tight muscles to relax, He wrapped His lips around her clit, sucking it deeply. He released it, only to bite the little nub softly, then a little sharper, before pulling back on it, stretching it away from her body and letting go, watching as it popped back. Not giving her a second to breathe, He closed His lips over it once more, sucking and pushing with His tongue, as His the tip of His thick finger slid past the tight rim of muscles and into her ass.

“Oh my God, I cant Master, I cant,” she cried out, thrashing and bucking under Him.

He bit her clit again, and slid His finger deeper inside her ass, before raising His head and looking up her body.

“Open your eyes darlin, look at me, and don’t cum!”

She struggled to lift her head, to open her eyes, but couldn’t. As her head fell back to the pillows, she felt His teeth closing around her clit once more, and she lost all semblances of any type of control she had a hold on.

A low moan began, escalating into a near scream as her body stiffened, then shook with wave after wave of heat coursing through her veins, her orgasm slamming into her with an unstoppable force.

She continued to moan and buck, as the sensations kept wracking her body. She sensed, rather than actually felt Him raising His head and drawing back. He waited until she stilled, knowing He would not have her full attention until her release had finished riding the crest.

As she lay there gasping, His fingers slid inside her pussy, removing the vibrator and turning it off. He stood, His dark eyes boring into hers. She felt His disappointment washing over her, and she could not hold His gaze.

“I’m,” was all she got out before He raised His hand, silencing her.

He only looked at her for a moment more, then turned away, walking across the room. He placed His hands against the wall, lowering His forehead against it as well. She could see the tremors going through His body as He struggled to contain Himself.

After what seemed an eternity, He stood back up. He moved to the closet, and begin choosing clothes for the day.

“Master?” she whispered.

He did not answer her, did not even look at her, as He crossed the room, entered the bathroom, and shut the door.

The tears begin to flow as she heard the shower start. She tugged in vain at her restraints as the realization that He had not freed her finally made it’s way into her thoughts. This fact made her cry harder, because she wanted, no she needed to go to Him. She struggled for a few minutes more, not really understanding why, she would never be able to get loose.

Stilling as the shower went off, she waited for what seemed like an eternity before He emerged. His eyes ran over her body, but still He did not speak, and once more held His hand up for her to remain quiet too. He crossed to the closet, removing a pair of boots, and left the room, closing the door behind Him.

She groaned softly, then not able to contain herself any longer, yelled after Him. “Let me go, please come back, please Master, talk to me, don’t leave me here like this!”

When there was no answer from Him, she screamed in frustration, pulling hard at the cuffs. She knew this was Sunday, and that He was going off for the day. Surely He would not leave her here like this. He wouldn’t dare. He was not mean, not cruel, and she only needed to calm herself and know that He would be back in soon. All these things she told herself, but they didn’t have much affect.

The minutes stretched like hours, and she turned her head to the side, burying her face into the pillow and cried quietly. She could hear Him in the other room, talking on the phone.

She didn’t hear the quiet opening of the door, or His approach a short time later. He stood looking down at her, letting His eyes roam over her still form. He reached down, gently caressing her exposed cheek, before releasing the hand closest to Him. He made His way down the bed, freeing her legs. She remained still, keeping her face hid, not wanting Him to know she had been crying. As He released her second arm, she moved finally, turning onto her side, away from Him, and curled into a ball.

She felt the mattress give as He sat beside her, running His fingers down her arm. A shiver coursed through her body at His touch, and she took a deep breath, hoping He didn’t notice the way it shook as she exhaled.

He leaned in and placed a warm kiss to the top of her head. “Baby, I told you, you were not allowed to cum, until I said so. I want you to learn to control your urges, to hold it in, let it build, and you will find out how powerful it can be. I have to be honest, I did not have an actual punishment in mind if you were not able to hold out, but I think leaving you here, alone, restrained and wondering, for nearly an hour is punishment enough.”

Her body had begun to slowly relax as He continued to stroke her gently. Coupled with His low, soothing voice, her breathing also calmed, the tears finally drying. He pulled on her, turning her body towards Him. His fingers moved over her cheeks, wiping the few remaining tears away.

“Shhh, it’s ok, you’re beautiful, extremely special, and I’m not angry, just a little disappointed.” He whispered, raising her head and kissing her deeply.

She returned His kiss, melting against Him, finally allowing her arms to slip around Him. They stayed in this soft, warm embrace for a few minutes longer, before He gently slid out of her grasp, and stood up.

He had left for His regular Sunday gig shortly after, and she had spent the day at home, writing some, reading, and thinking about the things He had said. She knew everything was going to be ok, she just didn’t like disappointing Him. She had to admit that the day spent alone had been healing for her, though. She lifted her head as she heard the rumble of the garage door opening, and quickly wiped the tears away. Taking a deep breath, she rose from the chair, laying the crossword puzzle book aside and headed into the kitchen.

Once there, she retrieved a cold beer from the refrigerator, and walked back through the house to the inner garage door. She leaned against the door jamb, and favored Him with a brilliant smile as He entered.

He smiled back, reaching for her, pulling her against His body, and kissed her deeply. Drawing back, He took the beer from her hand, kicked the door closed behind Him, wrapped His arms around her once more and picked her up. She giggled in His ear, and raised her legs, circling His waist as He made their way through the house to His favorite chair. As they settled in, she placed one finger under His chin, and kissed Him softly once more.

“Welcome home, lover.”

12