The Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You smiled, telling me that the clamps looked so sexy on my nipples. You stepped away again, and when you came back this time, you brought ropes with you. I knew what these ropes were for, whimpering in pleasure as they were tied around my tits. It made them swell, standing out even farther from my chest. The blood rushed to them, turning them bright red almost immediately. I knew that soon they'd get darker and feel even tighter, more swollen. You stepped back, smiled, and then spanked my bound tits. I whimpered as I felt the sting of your fingers on my breasts, now ultra-sensitive. For the first time in the evening, I heard you growl. You kept slapping my tits with your fingers, squeezing them along the way.

Then, completely out of the blue, I felt you step back and bend me forward. I felt stinging slaps on my ass, right on the plug that had been there since you had so unceremoniously slammed it into me earlier that morning. I shivered and then trembled, because I realized that I wanted to cum, but you hadn't given me permission to do so yet. I fought hard against my inevitable orgasm while you spanked me, but for the second time today, I failed, cumming hard during my spanking. I shook violently, my teeth pulling the chain attached to my nipples, just drawing out the orgasm. You didn't stop, continuing your spanking, but instead of expressing displeasure verbally, you started spanking my cunt in addition to my ass, even as juices gushed out. The smell of my sex was heavy in the air as you roughly slipped three fingers into my cunt. The thong may as well not have been there as you just ripped it off and tossed it to one side. You fingered me roughly, then pulled out your fingers and tasted them, one by one. I wanted to taste my cunt, but you smiled and denied me the pleasure. This was part of my punishment, to be denied my orgasm, to be denied the taste of my own cunt.

I felt you bend me over again. I tried to use the hands behind my head to support myself, but you told me in no uncertain terms that I was not to do that. I kept my hands there, although it was becoming increasingly hard to keep my balance in my high heels. But I knew that you wouldn't let me fall, even as you punished me.

You were just getting started. I was already standing there with a cucumber in my cunt, a plug in my ass, and clamps on my nipples. You growled, and before I knew it the plug had been pulled out of my ass and put to the side. You stood in front of me, picked the ginger root and the knife off of the tray and very deliberately peeled it. I knew what was in store for me, and the mere recollection of the previous time you had used ginger root on me made me wince. You picked up the freshly peeled root and dangled it in front of my eyes, before walking round my body and shoving it roughly between my ass cheeks. I moaned because it felt good, but almost immediately I felt the burning sensation and shivered just as your palm came crashing down on my cheeks, on my filled asshole. You kept spanking my ass, the ginger, my tits and my cunt.

It seemed like you had been spanking me for hours; my entire body was on fire, especially my ass. You stepped back, looking at all the redness on my body. My tits were red from the ropes and the spanking; my ass red from the repeated sting of your palm, and my cunt was throbbing from the stinging impact of your fingers. You slid a hand between my thighs and began fucking my cunt with the cucumber. Fast and furious. I was still not allowed to cum, and had to fight the urge to let the cucumber push me over the edge. Just as I thought that I was going to be able to fight those urges you pulled the cucumber out of my cunt and put all of your fingers right into my cunt. I screamed in pleasure, my teeth pulling hard on my poor clamped nipples, and you smiled. Very very deliberately, you slid your entire fist into my cunt. I stood there, looking down at the hand inside my cunt, fisting me. You looked right at me and said just one word.

"Slut!" You continued, "I told you not to cum today and yet you did. What does that make you?"

I whispered the words.

"It makes me a slut."

You growled in approval and made me say the words again, your fist still in my cunt. By now, I had lost all control, cumming repeatedly on your wrist, my cunt clamping down, muscles spasming on you. You pulled the fist out, shaking your head.

"No, lover come with me."

I followed you into the bathroom. You had me stand in the tub and told me to bend forward with my legs spread. Once you removed the ginger, I felt you lubricate my ass. I eagerly waited to feel your cock enter me, but instead I felt something different. All your fingers probed me and I realized you wanted to fist my ass. You started to push your fingers in; I was terrified they wouldn't fit. It was difficult not to cry out as the pressure started to build. I whimpered, finally feeling you tuck your thumb into the rest of your fingers. The whimper quickly turned into a squeal as the chain in my mouth tugged painfully on my clamped nipples.

All of a sudden, your hand slid the rest of the way into me, and I knew you were now wrist deep in my ass. I felt your hand form a fist inside me. Everything was so wonderfully full. Your other hand swiftly re-entered my cunt leaving me tighter than I had ever felt before. This was not gentle at all. Your hands, your fists moved fast, roughly pushing inside my cunt and ass, making me cry out in both pain and pleasure. I suddenly felt pressure on my bladder and began to orgasm repeatedly on your fists, and, utterly unable to control myself, started pissing. You roared in approval, pulling out your wrists just a little to let the piss stream out. By the time I was done, I don't think there was a drop of liquid left in my bladder. I stood there panting, hands on the the tiles. Your voice found me through the haze in my brain.

"Imzadi, you not only orgasmed, but you also pissed."

I whimpered,"Yes."

Your words were very firm.

"Turn around, hands up in the air."

I did as I was told and looked at you, wondering what you had in store for me. I didn't have to wait long at all, and I screamed, the chain in my mouth falling out as your hands roughly ripped the clamps off my nipples. The next words were a lot gruffer.

"Get on your fucking knees."

Eager to please you to make up for my lack of control, I fell on my knees immediately. Without being asked I squeezed my tits together and looked up, lips partly open. You nodded, and I knew exactly what to do, taking your throbbing cock into my mouth, happy to please you. Your cock slid past my lips. I let my tongue rub around the tip and then flatten out under your rigid shaft. I licked and teased you, sucking hungrily, as if to make up for every offense for which I had been punished. I pulled you deep into my mouth and down my throat. You were throbbing, your eyes a little glazed over as you looked down at me pleasuring you with my mouth. You pulled out, stopping me, and asked me to stroke you. I could feel you twitching in my hands, getting closer to your own orgasm. You took yourself in your own hands, stroking yourself furiously, until you exploded on my face with a loud roar, splattering it with sticky, hot cum. I sat there, breathing hard, feeling some of the cum dribbling down my chin. Now that I'd helped you reach your orgasm, I was content.

Then I heard you say in that calm, confident, firm voice that I love, "Look up lover and open your mouth."

I did as I was asked, and almost immediately I was rewarded with a stream of warm piss bathing my face. You aimed for my open mouth, and made me drink a generous amount, telling me to swallow. Then lower, you covered my tits down to my clit. Without any warning, I came again the moment your piss touched my clit. You stopped, telling me to get up, turn around and bend over.

Once I bent over, I heard you chuckle and say, "Your asshole is gaping lover."

The sound of your phone clicking a picture reverberated around the bathroom. You showed it to me; made me look at my gaping hole, causing me to moan.

"Get ready, imzadi."

Moments after the words were uttered, your warm piss entered my gaping asshole, splashing over and into my open cunt. I began to cum uncontrollably, again and again. You finally finished; your hands turned me around. Suddenly gentle, you pulled me out of the tub and led me into the shower. There you held me close, turning on the water, letting the warmth wash away the punishment from our bodies.

You whispered, "I love you," into my ear as you shoved the plug back into my greedy ass.

We walked together back into our room and climbed into bed. After all, we had a long trip in the morning.

12