The Punishment and a Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the way you look before a punishment," he said hands reaching out to cup her face. He smoothed his thumbs along her cheeks clearly relishing in the way she blushed at his attentiveness to the red gag.

"All need and excitement," he chuckled lightly grabbing and yanking a section of black hair up and away forcing her to bare her neck to him. He let his nose press into the hollow of her neck- displaying his dominance

Wolves had a thing about proving their dominance. Fortunately, Ren rather liked playing the submissive.

With a sudden movement, Blaine yanked her onto his lap forcing the soft of her stomach over his dick while simultaneously sliding his legs open.

A hand slid over has ass groping it, and Ren's back arched, so her ass was pressed tighter against the groping hand.

"God you make me so hard," Blaine groaned his own hips bucking at the site of Ren waving her ass in invitation. She felt his hard cock grinding up against her stomach and sighed.

Slap!

It stung a bit, but Ren moaned anyway. She preferred some pain with her pleasure.

A second slap followed the first. And she thrust her bottom up in the air even more invitingly. This had the benefit of moving her stomach flush against his cock.

Ooh, she liked the pressure of his cock pressing against her stomach.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

The next set of smacks came in rapid succession, and she blinked back a couple of tears. It hurt, but he immediately ran a hand along the surface skin smoothing and soothing it. A moan escaped her mouth as he cooled the flesh a bit with some of his own power.

And besides, she was a shifter. The skin would return to normal in a matter of minutes.

There were a couple of great perks to being a shifter.

"Lift your ass," Blaine commanded breaking her trance. She scrambled to comply arching her back into an even more inviting position.

Blaine smacked her again; but this time, he thrust his hips upwards into her belly as he landed another smack. Ren cried out at the dull sensations.

"Please," she whimpered into the gag. "Please touch me." Now, she knew why he wanted her to raise her ass. She couldn't hump against his thigh with her butt so far up in the air.

Trapped.

Just like when she had trapped him while he changed, Blaine had trapped her in orgasm stasis. The panty gag in her mouth constantly reminding her of her trespass. And his command of the situation, well- it only turned her on more adding to her dilemma.

Of course, she could use their safe gesture. But where was the fun in that?

Despite the growing need between her legs, she rather liked these sort of punishments. It always made the sex that much better afterwards.

Two more slaps on her ass had her humping the air furiously as he drove the air out of her with his hard cock. She could feel the liquid from his dick smearing along her stomach, and her stomach did tiny flip flops.

Smack!

The last smack took her by surprise- her eyes had long ago closed to concentrate only on the sensations along her stomach and ass. But in general, Blaine had moved pretty slowly throughout giving her ample time to hear when the next strike would come.

As a result, she became rather unstable, and her hips fell against his thigh. Said hips proceeded to grind against his thigh. Damn it. She was losing control.

Ah, fuck dignity. She continued to hump him- not caring that he was removing the gag.

"Stop," Blaine's voice commanded, and Ren did groaning. "First, get off me. Then, get on your hands and knees a foot away."

Ren's eyes fully opened as she got off him- panting in frustration. Her scowl though quickly turned into a smile as she noticed the sheet of sweat coating her mate.

"Go," his voice was strangled but still authoritative, so Ren complied. She arranged herself, and the jerk waited what felt like 10 minutes to finally move over towards her.

Two, thick fingers probed at her folds, and she moaned wiggling her lips over them. There was more than enough lubrication for an easy entrance.

Carefully, Blaine eased the fingers into her entrance. Ren struggled not to start humping the fingers. He hadn't actually said her punishment was over; theoretically, he might choose to deny her orgasm- if she appeared too eager.

He moved his fingers out and in to her roughly five times before withdrawing them. Then, he moved to the front of her bringing the fingers to her lips.

Blue eyes shimmering with amusement looked at her. "I know you hate the taste of yourself," he started his eyes looking satisfied at the way she was sweating and trembling in desire. "But if you lick them clean, I'll let you orgasm."

Ren moved towards the fingers, but he pulled them away. She looked at him confused, but his smile only widened.

"You have to tell me, yes or no, love," he murmured- the sadistic part of him creeping out to play. She flushed for a second. She liked it when he dirty talked, but she found it a little humiliating when she had too.

But the throbbing between her legs wasn't going to be ignored. Making a decision, Ren murmured, "Blaine." She reveled in the way Blaine's eyes darkened in lust even further at the use of his name, "I want to clean your fingers of my cum."

Her cheeks flushed, but that's all the prompting her mate needed to thrust the digits between her lips.

However instead of choking her with his fingers, he let her slowly suck them clean of her cum. She winced at the taste, but she finished in about a minute.

He held his fingers there for a second. And her nipples tightened further at the look he was giving her.

Plop! Plop!

The fingers made an obscene sound as they slid out of her mouth. And she tried not to blush looking down.

He was behind her without a sound and thrusting up into her. She scrambled for a second trying to maintain her balance; but within moments, she found her center. Now pushing back into his motions.

God. It was swelling. The thing inside her- her desire.

She balled her hands into fists at the sensation. The clenching behind her warned Ren that Blaine was getting close as well.

He was moving in and out of her making sure to angle himself to stroke some bundle of nerves on the side of her pussy. She groaned relishing in the way he felt so right inside her.

Her mate.

Ren broke from reverie when Blaine reached around and drug a finger along her clit. The movement sending shocks all along her spine.

"Blaine!" she climaxed screaming is name. He was seconds after her filling her. Then collapsing to the side, he drug her into his body murmuring, "Ren," over and over into her neck.

For that minute in time, they were completely at peace.

XoXoXoXoXo

Of course, the peace didn't last long.

Nope.

Ren had known they'd need to get ready for Snow's famous annual spring ball. But it didn't stop the foul mood descending and spoiling her calm.

Bleh.

So, Ren had gotten up, gone to the bathroom because yeast infections duh, and then showered before sitting down at her dressing table. As Blaine started his own shower, she glared at the mess in front of her.

It was a disaster zone. She'd finished her makeup, but more than one bottle had been upturned over the course of application. She had tan skin, so she rarely felt the need to wear any sort of concealer or foundation.

But Ren did have to see the "fairest of them all" at this damn party. The woman's complexion was enough to make anybody self-conscious.

On accident, Ren snapped one of her makeup brushes.

Oh, but what she would give for it be Snow's head.

Sighing she looked at her black hair. Well, at least- it had volume. Ren glanced at the curling wand for a second.

Nah, she hated doing hair.

Selecting a red matching pair of undergarments, the color choice was a family thing- she put them on before picking out her dress for the evening.

It was a beautiful thing, a toga dress that was forest green in color. She smiled. Blaine had been so helpful in the dressing room while she'd picked it out. She clipped a golden feather hair clip in her hair to keep her bangs out of her eyes.

And then there was the choice of shoes.

She was already wearing hose. This was the formal event of the season. If there was a time to wear nude hose, it was now.

Plus, her grandmother would scold her if she saw her in public without hose. And she would see the great Yates. Everybody of a certain standing in the magical world came to Snow's events- even Alice would be there.

And those two were always trying to kill one another.

Ren tried to smother a sigh. That was the problem with foundation makeup. You had to be more careful with your expressions- sometimes it could cause a crack in the elaborately constructed mask.

Something gold flashed in the corner of her eye.

Ah, there they were. Lovingly, she stroked the metallic gold flats. There was a charm on them to prevent them from falling off her feet. You know, so she could run if things went bad.

Murphy's Law was rarely kind to Ren.

It did mean Ren would be a lot shorter than everyone else, but she wasn't opposed to that. She wasn't allied with either side; so being unnoticed, it fit her wishes perfectly.

"Now, the fun part," Ren murmured to herself a wide grin spreading across her face despite her misgivings about the foundation situation, "weapons."

At that moment, Blaine came out of the bathroom in a towel giving her a once over. "You look nice," he finally said after dragging his eyes back to her face. She waved him off, and he only grinned wider.

"Love," he finally said after a moment of silence, "you do know we're going to party and not war, right?"

Ren kept looking through her weapons. The sawed-off, spelled to only shoot silver bullet machine gun was definitely coming with her. And her standard array of corrosive positions were also coming. But she really wanted to bring a null bomb; and maybe, one of those displacers.

She manifested her family's trademark red cloak around her body and attempted to load the weapons. The Yates were descended from the original Red Riding Hood. The family had been hunting werewolves for centuries, and their ability to manifest a red cloak was terribly convenient.

It really was too bad about the limited space capacity, though.

Ah, what was in there? Oh, the new Space Romance book she'd been reading. She flung it on the bed before stuffing in the displacer with a satisfied smirk.

Her mate just rolled his eyes.

Their house also had enough provisions to survive in case of the zombie apocalypse- which would never happen. But Ren had insisted.

It helped that Blaine had just almost died, and she'd gone on a rampage until Alice had figured out how to bring him back to life. He'd felt guilty and let her stock up. Because he knew he wouldn't quit working for Snow.

"The cause is too important," he'd said before groping her- trying to lighten the moment?

And she loved that part of him, but she was also selfish. And the cause could burn down in flames before she'd let him die.

In fact, that's almost what had happened.

"Ren," Blaine said lightly touching her shoulder, "you ready?"

Ren looked him over with an appreciative eye. Her mate's platinum blonde hair was styled in small spikes, and he'd shaved. In addition, he'd put on the black tuxedo and white shirt required of all the men attending.

She smirked as he fidgeted nervously. He looked imposing, but his sullen attitude about the attire would spoil the effect if he wasn't careful.

She looked up kissed him. "You look very handsome," she murmured smoothing the lapels on his tuxedo.

Oh my, but his chin was smooth. This wouldn't be the last kiss he got tonight.

He brightened at that and beamed in response leaning forward and giving her a rougher kiss. His tongue darted out to tangle with hers, and she sighed.

Bring! Bring! Bring!

Ren's cellphone broke the moment, and she pulled it out looking at it. "That's my alarm," she said leaning her forward against his chest- hopefully none of her powder came off on his coat. "It's time to go."

"My dear," he murmured twining his fingers with hers before dropping a quick kiss on inside part of her wrist, "let's go."

They went to the car.

XoXoXoXoXo

They pulled into the mansion driveway 40 minutes later. Ren let out a sigh.

Blaine cocked an eyebrow at her, "The Great Red Hooded Thief doesn't like cars?" he joked. She just glared at him.

"Yeah, that's it," she snarled. "It's the car I'm afraid of not the maniac behind the wheel."

"You know, it can't be helped. The amount of magic that went into the protections of this place means only normal modes of transportation can be used," Ren watched Blaine's hand absently fondle the steering wheel.

Ren didn't see the connection between his awful driving and the location, but she was distracted by that hand. The hand that she kind of wished was still fondling something else. Too bad, he'd gone all work on her.

"Ren," he said parking. They'd been waved through at least three checkpoints already: an invitation, a retina scan for both of them, and the magical equivalent of a pat down. Ren's left eye was beginning to twitch which was always a bad sign. "Ren, be careful."

She looked up at him sharply- frowning before saying, "I'm always careful." She attempted to smooth the folds on her dress. "I might hate this sort of stuff, but you know just how good I am at it."

Blaine sighed sagging against the car seat. "I just have a bad feeling," he murmured after a second staring at the ugly, awfully parked car in front of them. He waved his head as if to dispel some sort of enchantment.

"A feeling," Ren said turning to look at him. He studiously avoided her eyes continuing to study the stupid car. "You mean like the feeling you got before you almost died."

Blaine at least had the grace to wince at that.

Flinging the door open, Ren stepped outside the wind rustling her dress. Blaine followed-exiting and moving to intercept her. She put up a hand to stop him, and they stood there just looking at each other for a second- green and blue eyes meeting.

"My foundation," she protested feebly for a moment and then scowled, "oh fuck it." She grabbed him by the lapels of his tuxedo and drug him to her mouth. He kissed her back dragging his teeth along the edge of her lip.

She responded by nipping his lip earning a throaty moan. A small amount of blood seeped from the indentation on Blaine's lip before quickly scabbing over and healing.

The perks of being a shifter.

She let her hand reach out and trail down to his crotch- lightly fondling the package through his trousers. He sighed against her mouth.

"You don't die," she ordered her grip tightening as she squeezed him slightly. He bucked in her hand.

Blue eyes glimmering with transparent need, Blaine slid hands over her breasts and lightly ran his thumbs over her nipples- the thin material of her gown and bra providing little protection. "Same goes for you," he growled. "I swear to god you end up in more trouble than Loki himself."

She smiled at the mention of the demi-god. "He is rather handsome," she teased, "maybe I should hang out with him." Blaine slapped her ass.

"Love," he drawled enjoying the way she was now pressing her ass into his hand, "you don't need any more chaos in your life. You need some order."

For some reason, the statement caused Ren to tremble for a moment. "My dream," she finally said after a moment, "after the party, we should talk about my dream."

Blaine assessed her for a second before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her in toward him. Ren leaned into the embrace enjoying the small thrill course through her that always accompanied full body contact with her mate. Then, she pushed him away.

Lightly, she pulled a compact out flipping it open. "You always screw up my make-up," she said exasperated using a brush to recover the sections that had come off during their light make-out.

Once she'd reapplied, she turned to him with a critical eye, "So why isn't their makeup on your suit?"

He grinned before answering, "It's spelled clothing, cost a fortune, but with you around it's a life-saver." He then kissed her again re-smearing her makeup.

She reapplied her foundation and powder three more times before they got to the door.

12