The Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
she believed she was being punished...
2.7k words
3.44
14.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i arrived about 15 minutes late to 4pm guy's address he didn't seem to mind and was smiley when he opened the door. He greeted me with a kiss and held the door to let me in, once inside he asked if i wanted a drink i said i was ok as i had my water with me, i apologised once more for my lateness and said that i would have to leave by 5 he looked at me winked and said come on then let's not waste anymore time.

He took my hand and led me into the living area, he turned and began kissing me, holding me close against him, i could feel his cock throbbing. As his kisses became more passionate he became harder. His hands were all over me, my breasts, my arse, my legs, he pushed my legs open wider and lifted my dress, and as his big hand cupped my cunt i softly moaned into his kiss, yes yes he whispered, you feel so soft always such a good girl, always ready, he started talking dirty to me asking if i was ready to take his big black cock, that he was going to stretch my holes. He guided me to the sofa and leant me over the arm so that my face was almost on the seat, he pulled my dress up round my waist and pushed his cock straight in my Master's cunt, i let out a whimper as he took me by surprise, fucking as deep as he could go. He said i need to cum over those tits then i want you sucking me with that amazing mouth till i am hard and ready to fuck that arse. He then added i am really going to impale you with this big black cock.

He was thrusting so fast and deep that my face was on the sofa seat, my legs were way off the floor and i was being rocked back and forth over the arm of the sofa with great force, he was telling me how good i felt, his breathing heavy, i could hear that he was nearing climax and started to turn so he could cum over my tits. Which is what he said he wanted to do, he pulled me round pulled his pulsating cock out and exploded his thick creamy cum all over my breasts. As i was lying at an awkward angle his cum began running down my neck, i could feel it trickling over my shoulders it was in my hair, when he saw what had happened he took some wet wipes that were on the table at the side of him and began to wipe my tits and hair, he then wiped his cock which was still dripping cum.

He took my hand and pulled me onto my feet, handed me my bottle of water, i took a drink and he led me to sit on the sofa. He stood in front of me his cock in his hand, i opened my mouth as he ran the head of his cock round my lips, i licked him and then sucked him my tongue swirling around the smooth roundness of his cock head, then sliding my tongue up and down against the little sensitive rough area, i could hear him moaning.

He was gripping my hair in his fist as i was sucking and licking, dribbling all down his very hard cock he reached over to the little table and i watched as he put on a condom he told me to turn and face the back of the sofa with my arse on the edge and hold my cheeks open, he inserted his fingers in my cunt and rubbed the wetness up around my hole, he did this a few times then pushed his thumb deep into my arse, i let out a little yelp, he asked if i was ready and told me he was going to start slow to savour how good he knows i will feel then he said he will fuck me hard and fast.

As he pushed the head of his cock in i moved closer to the sofa, he spanked me hard, i let out a cry, he has big hands and it hurt, he pushed in again, spank, push, spank, push this was how he kept his rhythm till he was deep inside my arse then he just held my hips and fucked me so hard, he stopped mid way i felt him hold my arse cheeks at the top and he took a picture, for Your Master he said, he continued to fuck my arse as hard as he could, i had tears running down my cheeks i wanted my Master, i needed to be in his arms not here, as he pulled out of me i said excuse me and went to the bathroom to clean up, all i was thinking was i need to get out now.

As i walked back into the lounge i was dressed and ready to go he watched me put my shoes on and said it's a shame you have to go so soon, i nodded. i couldn't speak as i would burst into tears, as i stood up he came over gave me a big hug and i couldn't stop them a few tears rolled down my cheeks. i pulled away from him and apologised saying i have to go, he asked if we would meet up again and i said i'm sorry i have to go.

As i got to my car i couldn't stop the tears silently rolling down my cheeks, it was 5pm. i drove around the corner and sent the pictures to my Master. i was told to give more details. i cried all the way home.

i pulled up on my drive and went in, straight upstairs to shower i folded my dress as i would wear it again, the hot water soothed me. my eyes stung from the tears and felt sore, as i ran my hands over my skin, i closed my eyes i longed for my Master's touch, i needed Him, i needed His lips on mine, i needed Him to spank me, so hard, the way He did in the club, so that everything i hold in could come out, i needed to release all of this, i needed the pain, to be able to let go of everything that i hold in. Tears fall once more mingling with the water from the shower, i get myself together, get out, dry, moisturise, thinking one more, 7pm guy was meeting me at the edge of the village.

Sent more detailed text to Master.

Got myself ready as before, i felt a little better, physically after my shower, my mind however was all over the place, i analyse, analyse, until i over analyse everything, it's just part of who i am, i feel emotionally drained, exhausted and scared i don't know what is going to happen, i love my Master so much and right now all i can feel is His anger and frustration. Deep down i know that this is not my doing, but circumstances beyond O/our control, like the saying goes we don't mean to but we take our frustrations out on the ones closest to us.

i walk to where i am going to be picked up and as i turn the corner i see he is already there, he had told me the car he would be in, he waved as i walked over, i got in he said hi and leaned over gave me a kiss on the cheek, i had known him a long time but we had never met, he said i looked lovely and was better than my pictures, i smiled and said thank you, i looked through the window as we drove, he broke the silence by saying that the smell of me was making him hard, i looked over to him and said a nice smell, he laughed saying yes of course you smell divine your making me hard. i looked down at his trousers and i could see the bulge growing, i undid my seat belt and asked him to release him, he looked at me smiling,

Master had told me to fuck and be as dirty as i can. As he drove i took his very hard cock in my mouth, he wasn't as big as the others, so i was able to take him in without too much gagging i licked and sucked him, i could hear him moaning and his leg was flexing, i carried on and he said he was going to have to pull over, i asked if he wanted me to stop and he said no no please don't stop, i smiled and carried on.

i licked and sucked the length of his cock and balls as i massaged his balls with my hand, licking his shaft i felt it start to twitch and his cum spurted like a fountain, landing in my hair, i laughed that was the second time i had cum in my hair.

i sat up handed him a tissue, wiped my hair put my seatbelt on and he said let's get to this hotel. It wasn't far, he checked in and as we got into the room he closed the door, grabbed me round the waist and pulled me to him, he was kissing me and manoeuvring me to the bed, as i felt the bed behind me he lifted me to sit me on it, he then removed my shoes for me stroking my legs and feet, which tickled a little.

His cock was so hard that it bounced up and down as he released him from his trousers, he took my dress top down and took a breast in each hand he then bent and sucked each nipple, saying how amazing my breasts were as he was sucking, he held my tits and pushed his rock hard cock between them, i sucked his cock so it was wet, closed my breasts around it and he pumped himself between them. i sucked the head as it popped up.

He then told me to lie back, he lifted my dress revealing my smooth cunt i could feel my clit throbbing, the anticipation of what he was going to do made my legs tremble, he put his hands on both legs and lifted them wide open exposing my very pink cunt to him, he looked down licked his lips and said he has been waiting a very long time to taste me.

i could feel his warm breath on my cunt, he moved his hands down my legs. He softly blew his warm breath onto my cunt i started to wiggle my pussy pushing up towards him, she had a mind of her own, so eager to feel the warm wetness of his tongue, he smiled and said what do you want, mmmm, tell me, tell me what you want, i was beginning to writhe around in the bed, i wanted to feel his mouth on me, but i couldn't ask, before i knew it my hand was on my cunt, like the slut i am, i started to rub on my clit.

He was so close to me i could still feel his breath, yes oh my yes he said as he watched me masturbate, as i continued rubbing, pinching my Master's clit, he moved even closer and i could feel his tongue pushing between my lips, stroking up and down my slit, i could hear him making mmmm noises, then he moved my hand away.

He used his hands to hold my lips wide open and he began to nibble, bite sucking my clit into his mouth, i couldn't stop myself i pushed my cunt up into his face wanting his mouth, i could feel my clit throbbing, engorged, not wanting him to stop.

Licking, sucking his tongue once again sliding up and down my slit, then he pushed his tongue into me, out then again in deeper, he kept going, fucking me with his tongue, it felt amazing i was biting on my finger, my feet and toes were flexing, unflexing i couldn't keep still.

As he continued to tongue fuck me, i could feel his saliva running down my slit, pooling by my arse, he said how good i tasted, then out of the blue he pushed his fingers into me, slowly at first, moving them around inside me, then he began pumping them, his tongue moving back to my clit, there was nothing i could do, my legs were trembling, my short breaths were making my throat dry, then Master was in my head the last time i had been this way i was with Him, and as my mouth had been dry then, Master had told me to open my mouth, i did as i was told my tongue out waiting and He had passed His saliva to me, hungrily i had swallowed what He had given me.

That memory was so special for me, i had never done anything like that before, it was O/our moment, He had worked me into a frenzy, it was just Him, my body danced to His music, and as the waves of orgasms shook through my body, it was only Him i saw. As i came back to now, my body today shook as the waves of orgasm took over, i could feel my juices being expelled in gushes and as i lay writhing and moaning in pleasure remembering that night with my Master. i could feel this man's mouth and tongue slurping and sucking all my juices, he continued to finger fuck me, and my body shook, as the orgasms came over me, until i was so sensitive i pushed him away closing my legs i couldn't anymore, i was exhausted drained.

He gave me a few minutes to recover, as he stood by the bed, i could see, how hard his cock was, i slowly opened my legs, my soaking wet cunt glistening at his cock.

He once again pushed my legs back so that i was completely exposed to him, he couldn't wait and pushed his cock right in deep, grinding himself into me, i could feel his balls slapping against my arse as he thrust deeper and deeper, until he pulled out and once again i was covered in his cum.

We laid chatting for a short while then i got up to go to the bathroom to clean up, he got up and followed me in, he ran warm water into the sink and told me to lift my hair, i did and he got some soap lathered his hands and ran them all over my shoulders, my Master's breasts cleaning me, he gave me a kiss and thanked me.

As we left the hotel and he drove me back to where he picked me up, he told me how amazing he thought i was, which was very nice, i began to blush and said thank you, as i got out the car he gave me a kiss and said i hope we can do this again i smiled and said goodbye.

i walked home, glad today was over, i was pleased that i had obeyed my Master and done what He had commanded me to do, i just hoped He would forgive me, all i want is to please Him, to make Him happy, to serve Him in a way that my actions show Him just how devoted and dedicated i am to Him, that i love only Him.

i believe this was my punishment, in my head it was a punishment although Master had never said it was, not did He say i had displeased Him. It was all in my head, i had punished myself for the way i behaved.

i am truly lost without Him, i need His guidance, i belong to Him, i was made this way to serve Him, to love Him, He is my Master.

Xxx