The Punishment Well-Deserved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few seconds she lay exposed over his lap then he spoke for the first time since entering the room.

"You're a slut."

The cruel, harsh words punctuated the atmosphere of the room. They were said quietly, but with the cool, hard deliberation. It was a statement of fact not a question. He had made up his mind and that was the end of it for him.

He spoke again,

"..and sluts need to be punished."

She opened her mouth to respond, but before she could do so he brought his hand down hard across her ass. Smack! The pain seared through her lower body and she gasped with surprise. Before she had time to fully comprehend what was happening, he slapped her buttocks again. This time she screamed as he hurt her. He was using all his strength in each smack, but he was still in control. His strokes were measured as they landed across the middle of her cheeks. He was hitting the same place every time and soon her ass was a pale pink from the spanking. Tears of pain were slowly running down her face and soon her screams had died down to sobs.

After a few minutes of hard spanking he began to tire and he moved the focus of his blows lower, onto the bottom of her pussy. As his hand came down across the bottom of her ass she felt herself lose control of her bladder, and before she knew it she began to wet herself. A long stream of piss arced out from between her thighs splashing vehemently into his lap. The warm wetness soaked his cock and his balls and Stacy felt him start with surprise. For a second he didn't know what to do, then he began to spank her again, harder and more rapidly. Every time he lashed his hand across her buttocks, a spurt of piss erupted from her pussy lips dying down to trickle until the next smack he gave her.

He spanked her until the trickle of piss stopped then he turned her over in his lap and rammed three fingers into her soft, soaking cunt. He held them there for a few seconds then pulled them out and held them up to her mouth. She tried to keep her lips closed but he forced his fingers between them. Her mouth was filled with the hot pungent taste of her own urine mixed with the sickly sweetness of her pussy juice. He forced her to lick his fingers clean then he returned them to her cunt and shoved them in again, deeper and harder. He continued to do this for a couple of minutes, humiliating her, punishing her for all the wrongs she had committed against him. His fingers were forceful and he was relentless. Her pussy was stimulated by his touch and she became more wet allowing his fingers to glide into her more easily. Tasting herself disgusted her but at the same time was perversely erotic. If he continued for much longer she knew she would cum again and she could feel her arousal building. He knew this and decided that he wasn't going to allow her the pleasure unless he was getting some satisfaction out of it himself.

Sean pulled his fingers out of her cunt, leant back and rested on his elbows. Stacy was lying across his lap, broken and exhausted. They were both breathing heavily from the exertion and Stacy hoped this meant he had finally finished with her. He had got what he came for. He had punished her and humiliated her. He had released his cum inside her and received her raging orgasm in return. Then he had spanked her so hard she had pissed herself. Surely he had no more use for her. She looked up at his face hoping to see some sign that he would let her go. Instead he stared mercilessly back at her. There was no pity in his eyes. He stared at her face for a moment then let his gaze travel down her body. When his eyes reached her ass she felt his cock twitch against her stomach and she saw his eyes light up as he had an idea. Her humiliation was far from over and it did not take much of a stretch of the imagination to guess what he was going to do next.

He stood up, pushing her off his lap onto the bed, and walked over to her chest of draws. He rummaged around for a second then pulled out her favourite plaid skirt. It was the one she often used to tease men. He walked over to her and slipped the skirt over her feet and pulled it up around her waist; it was really short, barely covering her ass cheeks. Then he pulled her up and positioned her on her hands and knees across the bed with her feet dangling off the side. In front of her was a mirror and in its reflection she could see Sean staring at her naked ass. Her ass had always appealed to men and she had often been groped when she went to clubs or bars. One guy had even slipped his hand up her dress and pressed his finger against her asshole. Should could still remember the feeling of his touch through her thin cotton panties. Stacy had slapped him across his face and he had left her alone, but she still felt humiliated by the invasion of her most private area. Now she was being invaded again, by a different man but with the same intent. This time, however, she was completely powerless to stop him from achieving his desire.

Sean was savouring the moment. He slowly reached out and lifted the skirt up. His eyes were fixed on Stacy's ass cheeks which were flushed a pale pink from the spanking he had just given her. He was gently stroking his cock with his left hand as he examined her behind. With his right he reached out and ran his fingers over her ass . His fingers were cool on her hot ass and soon he began to stroke her ass with his whole hand. As she watched in the mirror, his cock slowly began to harden and soon he was fully erect again, his member standing up proudly; the little purple eye appeared from the folds of his foreskin . Then he slowly moved his fingers down between her thighs and began to fondle her little fanny. Her pussy was still soaked with her own cum and urine and his touch was hot between her slippery thighs. He rubbed his index finger between her pussy lips and she felt her cunt respond in excitement. She hoped he just wanted to fuck her from behind and despite the intrusion, she knew that her pussy wanted it and she felt the build up of another crushing orgasm deep up inside her.

But, then he ran his finger up to her asshole and pressed against it. She felt a cold feeling of dread in her stomach. Her initial instinct had been right, It was her ass he wanted. He wanted to ravage her in her most private area. All that he had done up to this point had been a build up for this final act. She wanted to turn and fight him, to stop the hurt and humiliation he was about to inflict on her, she wanted to rake his eyes with her nails just to stop that cruel hard gaze. But her own instincts of self-preservation forced her to she resist the impulse. He was bigger and stronger than her and she was scared of what would happen if she awoke his blood lust. Anal rape was by far not the worst thing he could do to her.

Sean stepped forward until he was right behind her, slipped his hands under her skirt and placed them on her hips. Then he slowly guided his cock between her ass cheeks. She gasped as she felt the tip of his cock squeeze into her tiny asshole. His cock was capable of causing her enormous pain and she knew that he was very aware of that fact. She could feel his huge erect rod poised to rent her taut little ass. She wondered if he would begin slowly again and draw out the moment as he took her anal virginity; but, this time he could not control himself. His first thrust was hard and deep as he buried himself between her cheeks. As he thrust her with all his strength, he lifted her slightly with his hands, using her own weight to give him the momentum to penetrate as deep as he could. She could feel her ass contorting around his shaft and she could feel the throbbing of his member deep inside her. The intensity of her contortions was too much for her and she cried out, half moan, half scream.

He pulled back then plunged into her again. The second thrust was more painful than the first and she let out another cry. He continued to thrust her with all his strength. Despite the intense pain, she could still feel the warmth in her belly of impending orgasm. Her pussy was burning between her legs; crying out for the stimulation she desired. Before she could stop herself she pulled up the front of her skirt, thrust her right hand down to her fanny and began to furiously rub her pussy lips. She was rubbing three fingers back and forth across them and soon her fingers were soaked with her pussy juice.

She was resting on only her left hand as Sean fucked her ass, her right hand preoccupied with stimulating her cunt. She felt her arm weaken as Sean pounded her and as it gave way she collapsed on the bed. He collapsed on top of her, his penis still deep in her asshole. His rhythm didn't falter as he continued to hump her ass. His hands were still on her hips and he used them to keep up his momentum as he continued to thrust her. He was consumed by his passion; the intense desire to release his cum deep in her bowels. She rolled onto her side to give her hand free movement as it flashed over her pussy and with her left hand she began to squeeze her breast.

As they both lay writhing on the bed gripped by the fire of intensity, Stacy increased the pace of her masturbation. Her world had been consumed by two things: his hard member penetrating her ass and her fingers flashing across her pussy. In a matter of minutes she felt her body give way and her climax rushed over her. Her ass was on fire as he fucked it but this only added to the height of her orgasm. She began to squirt uncontrollably; her pussy juice arcing out in long streams across her bedspread. She had never squirted before and she couldn't believe the intensity of the sensation. He continued to fuck her ass and soon he felt the release he had been waiting for. His cum spurted out deep in her bowels. She could feel it hot and wet, deep inside her. Her own pussy juice was still squirting out, soaking the front of her skirt and making her thighs slick and wet. His hands were tight as they grasped her hips. She could hear him moaning softly behind her as his cock convulsed in Stacy's ass. They finished cumming together and he lay for a few moments his hands still resting on her hips as his breath slowly returned to normal.

Then he pulled his cock out of her ass and picked Stacy up, slipping one arm under her knees and the other around her back as he placed her back on the bed. He leant over her and tied one of her hands to each of the bedposts. She was exhausted from her intense orgasms and she could see he was also spent. Her sheets and her skirt were stained with their combined juices and she could feel their dampness against her ass. She lay there, ashamed, humiliated and afraid. In the aftermath of their lovemaking she was broken. She was emotionally drained from the fear and had cum passionately twice that day. It was a day of such intensity that she was completely unable to process her own emotions. When he had finished tying her up he gently leant over and kissed her on the forehead. He rearranged her skirt to cover her fanny, then he left the room, quietly closing the door behind him.

...TBC

12