The Puppet Master Ch. 01

Story Info
A young Russian comes to Hollywood.
10.4k words
4.59
43.4k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,840 Followers

Disclaimer:

I would like to thank all the editors who have allowed me to send my story to them. However, it has taken time before I found an editor who chose to edit my story. Therefore, I am particularly grateful for Bblaize11 who have helped make my story more readable. If there still are errors, then it's my fault.

All characters involved in sexual activities in this story are of legal age.

This is my first attempt at this genre.

I have taken the liberty of changing the names. Therefore the story is build around fictitious names. However, there are clues build into the storyline, so I think most readers can figure out which actress, I'm referring to. If you find out, you can write your suggestion as a comment to the story. I can recommend using the web to find pictures of her.

There are several reasons for the fictitious names. The main reason is that I thus have the power to change the actress' life story. If some of you therefore think that it is not real, then you're absolutely right.

Remember it is only a story written out of my imagination ;-) hetup

Chapter 01

It was snowing in Moscow. Wind-lashed ice particles beat a steady tattoo against the windows of Mikhail Davydov's office. Snow was falling heavy outside, but Mikhail Davydov didn't notice. Seated at his large table he made an impressive figure. Mikhail Davydov was a young man well over six feet high, with square shoulders, and a solid, muscular chest and frame. He had a clean unlined face, thick black hair and penetrating gray-blue eyes over a fine straight nose. As he got up from his chair and walked over to the wall mounted TV it became clear he had poise and balance, yet a springy, confident, vigorous step. He had a powerful aura and was a man of strength and energy.

With a smile Mikhail Davydov listened to the report about the well-known oligarch Alexei Belkin's heart attack in prison. Belkin had emerged at the end of the Soviet era, where he smuggled goods into the country and sold them on the black market for a hefty profit. He became a well-connected entrepreneur and had gotten very rich through participation in the market via connections to the corrupt, but elected, government of Russia. Belkin's death was anticipated and solved the last problem for Mikhail Davydov. Where many of the Russian oligarchs had flaunted their wealth, Mikhail Davydov had done the opposite. Nobody knew his net worth was almost a half-trillion dollars. He had made it impossible to track down his money with a complex system of shell companies. Mikhail was a man, who operated from behind the scenes.

As Mikhail Davydov took a sip of vodka, he thought back on his life. He was an orphan and had been found on a park bench around 1990. For the first couple of years he had lived in an orphanage, where there wasn't a lot of food, and no one cared about the children. At eight years old Mikhail ran away and began living on the streets. He didn't join a street gang, but kept to himself. He stole to survive and became very adept at this kind of life. At the age of eleven he had rescued an old man Victor. Not because Mikhail was a generous kid, but because the man had been attacked by a bully in Mikhail's neighborhood. The boy had been 5 years older than Mikhail and the attack presented an opportunity to settle a score with him. As the bully was striking down on the old man, Mikhail snuck in behind him and stuck his knife into his lower back in rapid motions. The old man had been thankful and offered Mikhail a home for the next couple of years. Victor had been a computer programmer and had taught Mikhail a lot. When Victor died Mikhail was 15 years old. He had become a powerful programmer, but was also a very strong street fighter. Mikhail had used his understanding of the criminals in the street to build up a reputation. On occasions he had shown utter ruthlessness and when he was 18, he had acquired a legendary status among the criminals in Moscow. He made a point of not being seen, so after some years he was an underground figure, who never did business in person. He had become the Puppet Master. The only exception had been with Alexei Belkin. Belkin had demanded to meet in person, so at the age of 18 Mikhail and Belkin had met. Belkin had needed a skillful computer guy and Mikhail had been that guy. Belkin just laughed at Mikhail's demand of being kept out of the public eye. Soon Mikhail became Belkin's right hand, still operating from the shadows. Together they had become really rich, but then some months ago Belkin had been arrested. Mikhail quickly severed any connections to him.

Now with Belkin's death Mikhail decided to take off from Russia. No one knew his face, so he was anonymous to the world. He had been planning his escape for some time. Growing up he had always wanted to be filthy rich and now he had accomplished it. But he also had another obsession. Growing up he had never had close contact to anyone. When he took a night off or would relax for some time, he had been fascinated by movies and TV-shows He had be infatuated with some of the actresses and decided to act upon this compulsion. He had had sex with a lot of gorgeous women, but he had become obsessed with taking a famous actress into his bed. He knew, he was a very skilled lover, so he had decided it was time to try to seduce a Hollywood star.

Three years ago Mikhail had bought four connected properties in the Hollywood Hills. He had used different companies and different realtors, so nobody knew the properties belonged to him. He had told no one about the acquisition. Mikhail had started a remodeling project. It was costly but soon buildings had been torn down and a huge mansion was being built. The mansion was a physical manifestation of the fantasies from Mikhail's childhood dreams. Mikhail had hired contractors from around the world, and he was the only one, who knew the complete blueprints of the buildings. Below ground a secret lair had been constructed. It was easily as huge as the mansion on top, but provided Mikhail with secret passageways, safe rooms and get away tunnels. Special contractors had designed a multitude of entrances and exits to the underground lair, but they didn't know which country they had been working in, so they couldn't identify the place again.

With a laugh Mikhail Davydov turned off the TV and walked out of the office. He was on his way to Hollywood. The culture of Hollywood was known to promote greed, pride, envy and lies. Often it was described as a cesspool of immorality. Yet the city had never seen a man as Mikhail Davydov. He was a ruthless, immoral and emotionally detached person and now he had set his sight on Hollywood.

---

The first few months in Hollywood Mikhail Davydov kept a low profile. He had his eyes set on his first target. Mikhail was a complicated person and never did follow the mainstream. He was not interested in one of the young actresses, which just had busted out on the big screen. Nor was he interested in a big "A" celebrity. No, he had become infatuated with an older actress - Bethany Alden Worth- who had been in a couple of TV-series. In the most recent she played a mother to a teenage son. The main storyline in the television drama "Only Two Heroes" was the relationship between two half-brothers, who start out as enemies but bond as the show progresses. In her role she battles with addiction, but always portrays a caring mother. Having never experienced that, Mikhail started to collect information on Bethany Alden Worth. She had starred in several films in the early 1990s and had appeared in guest roles on numerous television series.

Mikhail knew Bethany was happily married to a struggling assistant producer Joe Lane. They had three daughters, but Mikhail didn't care. He just had to have her, so he made a plan. The Puppet Master began to pull on the strings.

At first he took care of the family's financial situation. Using a shell company he got Joe Lane to invest all their savings into a stock portfolio. It looked really promising and Joe and Bethany's bank had told them they could borrow money using their house as collateral, so they could invest even more money into the great deal. No one could have anticipated Mikhail's ruthlessness and his will to also take a huge loss. Three months later the whole deal collapsed and Joe and Bethany's economy was in ruins.

Simultaneously Mikhail used another of his company to set up a surveillance of the family. It was a small company but after the collapse of the Soviet, many deeply disillusioned KGB agents went into the private security business. Mikhail had picked up the best and formed a company. Even those agents didn't know his identity. They had no idea who The Puppet Master was or if they had even met him already. The men were effective and soon Mikhail could monitor every room in Bethany and Joe's house, through hidden cameras and microphones. He also had access to their mobile phones, so he could tap into their phone calls and text messages. Careful planning he would sit in an office in his underground lair and spy on the family.

It became clear, that Bethany and Joe's relationship had gone from being a loving relationship to a more strained one. Joe's bad decision with their savings had definitely made an impact on their feelings for each other. Mikhail was quite satisfied with the downward spiral and decided to take the next step.

---

Bethany Alden Worth awoke in her large bed in her luxurious Calabasas mansion. She was alone in the bed, because she had had a huge fight with John last night. He was sleeping in a spare bedroom. Bethany struggled to sit up. She knew, she had some time before the girls woke up. Careless she put on a black silk robe and pressed her feet into some high heel slippers. She went to the bathroom and took a bath.

Not long after she was standing before the full-length mirror in her bedroom. Her body was still fine with its lovely curves. Bethany looked into the mirror while turning around and thought, that her thighs looked tight and she still had a perfect curve between her bottom and leg. Bethany leaned forward, perking her breasts in her demi-cup bra. Yes. She smiled into the mirror. She looked quite hot for a mature woman. In her opinion her breasts had always been her best feature. She took another look. Standing 5''6' and weighing only 125 pounds, she was still an attractive woman. Her measurements were 36-24-36, which was damn good for a mother to three girls. Still her bra cup size of 36 C and perky breasts made her proud. Her blond hair and brown eyes were also an asset.

Bethany smiled at her image, but then the panic hit her. The panic was a new thing in her life. It had started a month ago, when John had told her about the problems with their investments. Now their debt was huge. They owed the bank a large sum and all their savings were gone. She was furious at John. Throughout her life she had been careful, but now it had gone all wrong. She looked at the attractive mature woman standing in front of the mirror and shuddered. Youth always trumped experience in Hollywood, so it would be difficult to get a high paying role. How had this happened? Fury knotted in her stomach. Fury and anger and even fear. Fear that her career was over, fear that she'd never work again—fear that she'd lose everything she spent a lifetime working for and have to return to a non-glamorous life. Bethany's heart hammered within her chest and she gulped big breaths of air. The money, the marriage, the house, the clothes—none of it meant anything if she couldn't provide a good life for her kids.

How the hell had she landed in this big mess? It has always been Joe's job to take care of their savings. Bethany thought to herself, that she obviously couldn't trust her husband to look out for the family's best interests. He had been stupid. Her bottom lip quivered and a lump of sadness plopped into her heart and spread upward and grasped at her throat. Bethany bit the inside of her cheek and willed herself to halt the tears that threatened. She had to hope for her role on "Only Two Heroes" would continue and maybe even be extended. But the future looked bad. The show was still running. It had just begun its third season, but it was clear it was struggling financially. Bethany knew, it would be some of the more peripheral roles, which would suffer first if there was going to be people laid off. With a sigh she got dressed and went to make breakfast for her girls.

---

Mikhail had picked up Bethany's mood on the cameras and decided to take action. Soon he had arranged a meeting with the show's producers. He would make an appearance as himself, but it would seem as if he just was a representative for a London-based venture capital firm.

Mikhail was greeted by the show's producer Robert Miller, when he arrived at the studio. Robert Miller was surprised as he had expected an obese businessman and was met by a strapping young man. As one of the producers, he had a lot of power. Mikhail smiled, as he listened to Robert praising the show, the actor's talent and the writer's skills.

"I'm only the representative for a group of investors. They don't know much about TV-shows as an investment, so they have assigned me to get some information. I would like to get a tour on the set from one of the actors," Mikhail said to Robert.

"That can easily be arranged," Robert smiled and continued, "Let me get one of the stars of the show."

"That's not necessary. I wouldn't have a picture of me and one of your young stars sent to my boss. What about her? It looks as if she has lots of experience," Mikhail asked as he pointed at a picture of Bethany on the office wall.

"Bethany Alden Worth. That could be arranged, I know she has a scene today. I'll send her a text, so she can meet us here," Robert replied.

---

Bethany looked at her phone and saw she had gotten a text message from Robert Miller. She had just finished her scene and the text had shaken her confidence. As she hurried to his office she imagined the worst. Was she going to be written out of the show? It could not have happened at a worse time.

When Bethany arrived at Robert Miller's office the young and beautiful assistant said, "Hi Bethany, Robert awaits you. You can just walk right in."

"Thanks," Bethany replied and with a frightful knock on the door, she open it and walked into Robert's office. Surprised by the fact, that Robert had a visitor she said, "Hi Robert. I got your text but I hope I'm not interrupting?"

"Not at all Bethany. Come in and meet a potential investor of our show, Mikhail Davydov," Robert warmly said but with a warning look in his cold eyes.

Bethany's attention moved to Mikhail. She smiled at him. He looked very handsome and somewhat mysterious. He looked more like a young actor on the rise than a potential investor, she thought.

"Welcome to Hollywood," she said as she walked over to Mikhail.

Bethany shook his hand and Mikhail leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Mikhail was exhilarated being this close to his dream woman, but he didn't betray his emotions. She looked wonderful dressed her part as a mother on the show. Nothing glamorous but she had a mature beauty and a great body. Bethany had just had her long blond hair blown out, and it looked fabulous, and she had a fresh manicure and pedicure. Her makeup was subtle and flawless, her mature hips quite slim, her bust generous. She was an enticing sight to any man and Mikhail was impressed. He just couldn't wait to get to know her better.

"Mikhail has requested a tour on the set. I thought you could show him around and answer his questions about the process. I hope you've got time to do this, Bethany?" Robert said.

"A tour," Bethany replied, "Of course. I've got time to show our guest around."

"Great, I'll see you in an hour or something like that," Robert said shaking hands with Mikhail.

---

For the next two hours Bethany showed Mikhail around the studio. As they walked around, Mikhail kept up a running commentary on the different sets and the people. He wasn't really interested, but he wanted to engage Bethany in a conversation.

She seemed to know everyone, and everyone knew her.

"I think I've seen him before," Mikhail said as they walked by a young man.

"I'll bet you have. He's just had a starring part in a huge box-office movie," Bethany grinned.

"Oh, I must seem totally ignorant. I'm so sorry," Mikhail smiled looking down at Bethany.

"Actually, that's quite refreshing," Bethany said and smiled up to Mikhail. "Remember this is Hollywood, dear. Everyone expect to be recognized"

Mikhail made himself blush and said, "Oh, now is probably not the time to tell you, that I don't know any of the movies or series you've been in."

Bethany giggled and moved closer to Mikhail linking their arms, "That's alright, Mikhail. But I'm a little disappointed." She confidently took hold of his bicep and gave it a small squeeze and was surprised by the hard muscle. It wasn't something she had expected from a man working with investments.

"I'll try to be more aware of your career next time we meet," Mikhail said loving being close to his target. He moved his huge hand over hers and gave it a little squeeze. Bethany was actually less beautiful than some of the other women on the set, but it was clear to Mikhail, that she had maximized and enhanced all her assets, with flattering clothes, hairstyle and makeup. Bethany just knew how to look like a star. Mikhail noticed, how Bethany had a warm personality. She seemed kind and he could feel her warmth when she talked about her daughters. He just couldn't wait to seduce her.

---

"Wow! This is quite a place," Mikhail said with admiration as he glanced around the studio at the end of the tour.

They walked back to Robert Miller's office while chatting.

"It's been a fun, yet very informative tour. So please tell me, why my company should invest in this show," Mikhail said.

"Because it's a great show," Bethany laughed, showing rows of perfect white teeth. She had a fabulous smile.

"Alright, but couldn't it be improved?"

"Of course. I think my own role could be developed further." Bethany winked at Mikhail.

He just laughed and thanked her for the tour. As they split up he asked for her phone number and gave her his. Bethany gave her number to Mikhail and with a kiss on her cheek, he went back into Robert Miller's office.

---

On her way home that day Bethany thought about her meeting with Mikhail. She was impressed by his mature personality, which belied his young age. The tour and his charming ways had made her forget her financial troubles for some time.

---

Mikhail was also happy about his first meet with Bethany. He thought, he had played his role perfectly and laid the foundation for the seduction of her.

---

The next day a bouquet flowers were delivered at Bethany's home. She open the card and read "Thank you for the tour yesterday. It was a big help and I have to say, that my notion of Hollywood being a superficial places were laid to rest. Thanks for being a wonderful and charming guide. If we invest in the show, I'll definitely recommend your suggestion about your role :-) Mikhail."

Bethany smiled at the note and later she send a text saying thank you to Mikhail's phone.

---

The following week Mikhail kept busy. Another one of his companies took over the bank, where Bethany and Joe had a huge loan.

He exchanged texts with Bethany during the week keeping it a light banter. They texted about everything. Mikhail inserted funny stories about his experiences with Hollywood in the conversation and Bethany used his text to get a brief moment where she wouldn't think about her financial troubles.

---

Mikhail got a schedule of the filming of "Only Two Heroes" and only made an appearance on the set, when he knew Bethany had a scene.

hetup
hetup
2,840 Followers