The Puppet Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers

As Bethany came down from her climax, she placed her hands on Mikhail's head and gently stroke his hair, while she unwitting wantonly spread her legs wide for him.

"Please." Her voice was hoarse, barely more than a whisper.

He lifted his head, looking up at her, and she pulled his face up to hers. He met her mouth with passion, kissing her harder, deeper, even more completely than he had earlier.

Naked, and with a huge hard-on, Mikhail crawled up between Bethany's legs and positioned the mushroom head of his cock at the opening of her drenched pussy. He then leaned forward, so his large frame was towering over the mature actress. He took the weight of his body with his elbows and was face to face with this ravishing woman. He just kept still until Bethany sighed and opened her eyes.

Bethany looked into Mikhail's passionate eyes. He covered her with his body. Having him there, between her legs, the solid weight of his body against hers felt so right, so perfect. Unable to resist she kissed him. Soon their tongues danced in each other's mouths and Bethany felt so alive in that moment.

Mikhail's gaze was thoughtful and intense, silently telling Bethany everything that mere words alone could not define nor express. Desire to devour him overwhelmed her and she grazed her teeth over his muscular bicep before tugging his hair so she could suck that tasty little lobe of his ear into her mouth. Mikhail let out a growl of pleasure before reuniting their lips for more passion.

Bethany tried to steady her breathing and her pounding pulse, as she caressed her hands up over his muscular back to his shoulders; her arms wrapped tighter as if her grip could somehow pull him deeper into her soul.

As their tongues swirled around each other, Mikhail slowly moved his hips and pressed his huge member into Bethany's tight pussy. Bethany's mouth fell open as she groaned and her body stiffened. Even as Mikhail pushed with a firm resolve, it was a tight fit. Bethany's pussy lips slowly parted to his insistent pressure and let the head of his cock inside.

Bethany looked down between her full breasts and saw how Mikhail's huge shaft was hovering above her wet pussy.

"Oh God," she said. "You're so big. We'll have to take it really slow."

"It'll feel so good," Mikhail responded as he slowly pushed forward.

Bethany let out a huge moan, "Oh my, your cock is so big. It's filling me completely. Please take it slow. I'm not used to your size."

"Am I hurting you," Mikhail responded.

"It's a slight pain, so take your time. But it is also an incredible feeling of being opened up like never before." Bethany said as her arms had found their way around his neck, and her eyes were now filled with desire.

Mikhail leaned in and passionately kissed her lips as he pushed another inch inside of her love-canal. She now accepted his long hard pole willingly and he could feel her juices beginning to flow. For each inch he gained he made certain to move in and out of her pussy, before he pushed deeper into her. It was clear to Mikhail, that he had fulfilled his plan. His dream woman was beneath him, trembling as he fucked her with his long hard pole.

The bedroom was filled with wet squishing sounds as the couple made love.

After some time Mikhail stopped his forward movements, so Bethany could get used to the fullness and the tightness of his cock buried deep inside her. Eventually, he started to move in and out again in a slow pace. Bethany now did everything she could to help him enter her. She was trying to keep herself from being split open by his huge organ as she spread her legs wide apart to help him push his huge cock more deeply into her with each stroke.

Bethany loved, how Mikhail felt inside of her. She drifted her hands down his sides to appreciate his most incredible rear end. As he clenched and pressed into her again, he was feeling very formidable and unyielding inside. Bethany surrendered and tilted her head, giving him full access to her throat. A thought came into her mind. "If the world were to unfortunately end at this very moment, I'd go a very sated woman." She felt his teeth graze on her skin, his primal urges to covet and devour surging to the forefront.

Mikhail slid his hands to Bethany's fabulous, shapely, tanned legs. He grasped her soft legs and raised her toes until they were high above him, so she was under his complete control. As he continued to thrust his cock deeper and deeper into Bethany, she began to wail and her pussy clenched tightly around his shaft.

Even as Mikhail picked up the pace, each long, sensuous stroke was sending waves of scorching pleasure through Bethany. It was quite possibly the most exquisite sensation she'd ever felt in her life, but it was almost too intense. She moved beneath him, and he picked up instantly on her harder, faster tempo, changing his rhythm, giving her exactly what she wanted.

It was savage, it was wild, and it was more passionate than anything Bethany had ever known.

With a hard push Mikhail rammed his mushroom head hard against Bethany's cervix and she let out a huge cry. Mikhail smiled down at her in victory. For a second he savored his position. His huge pole was finally bottom out in this hot mature actress. His desire deepened, as he felt his plan coming through. He had played it beautiful coaxing this woman away from her husband and onto her back in his bed.

Now Mikhail's strokes were deliberate, long drawn out penetrations repeated again and again with a tantalizing rhythm. Each time he pulled back, Bethany's pussy made a sloshing sound and his shaft was now shiny, fully coated and dripping with her juices. Each time after he withdrew, he again forced her pussy lips aside and slowly buried his huge pole deeply into her. Bethany's breathing was coming in strained gasps and Mikhail bend down and whispered something in Russian to her.

Hearing the desire in his voice as he seduced her with foreign words, and hands that seemed to know every inch of her body, made Bethany's thighs quiver. She threaded her fingers into his hair as he placed soft, sensual kisses on her face, the corners of her mouth, and her neck. Mikhail captured Bethany's lower lip between his, swirling her in dizzying passion with each kiss, each lick, each succulent suck from his hypnotic mouth. He rolled his hips deliberately, reminding her that he was still very much in the game.

"Tell me," Bethany gasped. "Tell me what you said." She tightened her interior muscles on one of his surges, drawing an erotic groan from his chest. He pressed her blond hair back with his hands, cradling her face.

Mikhail's words came out in a sensual whisper. "My woman."

His muscular thighs shifted as his feet found new footing on the bed. Bethany's thighs strained farther apart to accept him. She felt his length top out inside her, surging the most intense of pleasures. Filling her like no one else could. Marking her as his from the inside with everything he has. His hands slid Bethany's arms above her head and he twined their fingers together.

Somewhat breathlessly but with much conviction, he said, "You're my woman now. I want you so much."

Ripples of emotion coursed through Bethany's chest as he gazed directly into her eyes. She was feeling so completely desired by this young man, and was in complete awe of his presence, his gentle ways, his undeniable claim that he staked. Pressure was building up inside Bethany, aching for another release.

Bethany was crying out softly with each jab of Mikhail's rod deep into her soft insides. She felt how he began to pick up the pace. She loved, how he would hover above her body, before he would thrust into her with his long, thick shaft.

Mikhail knew he had gotten to her, when he felt her long nails scratching his back as a response to his powerful thrust inside her pussy. She hooked her slender legs around his waist to animate him even more. Mikhail began to pound into her even faster as her actions spurred him on.

Bethany began to scream as she was writhing and twisting under Mikhail's muscular body. Her heaving breasts were covered with sweat, and were bouncing back and forth as he used his massive hard-on to nail her to the bed. Mikhail was now pounding into her, and she was bucking back at him, while screaming and clawing his back with her nails leaving huge scratches.

The noise was loud in the bedroom. Their bodies slapped against each other and the headboard banged against the wall. The motion of Mikhail's hips became a blur as he again and again drove his massive cock into his dream woman.

Mikhail rose off his elbows and pushed himself up and looked down at her full round tits, bouncing around. Her thick, pink nipples were swollen and pushed out invitingly from the wide, dark circles of flesh that surrounded them. He bent his large frame and took one into his mouth, biting it lightly, teasing it with the tip of his tongue. Bethany moaned and arched her back upwards. Mikhail bit harder, sinking his teeth into her skin.

This pushed Bethany over the edge, and with a scream of delight, she arched high into the air, stiffened, and exploded into orgasm. She wrapped her arms around Mikhail's shoulders and buried her face into his neck, kissing every inch of him uncontrollably. What started out as a tour around the studio had turned into something profoundly deeper. Bethany felt, how her release was on a grand scale—a raging storm of thunderous proportions, wave upon wave so intense that the pleasure was almost pain.

"So good....," she moaned.

Mikhail's hips stirred with more vigor; the bed steadily bumped into the wall. He moved his mouth to her other tit, biting it even harder. He would leave marks on her as she had left some on his back. He felt, how the walls of her pulsating cunt grabbed and released his throbbing cock.

Mikhail decided it was time for his own release, as Bethany was oblivious to the world around her. Her body spasmed and twisted at what seemed as if an overwhelming current of pure, carnal pleasure ripped through every nerve in her body. Mikhail looked down at this gorgeous actress and felt a huge spasm in his balls. He could sense, he would cum in a short span of time, so he said, "I'm almost there. Are you protected?"

It felt as Mikhail's question tore a hole in the bubble of bliss Bethany was feeling. She realized, that Mikhail didn't use protection. He had not even attempted to put a condom on. She was surprised, that she had allowed this, that she had taken this chance. Even if their lovemaking had been spontaneous...this was Hollywood and she was not on any birth control. Bethany gasped, "You need to pull out, Mikhail. I'm not on birth control and if you explode inside of me, I'll get pregnant."

Hearing this Mikhail really began to jack-hammering into her with his long, hard shaft. His balls tightened, and each plunge of his cock into her clenching pussy brought him closer to his climax. And as he reached it he pulled out of her clasping pussy. Mikhail grabbed hold of his solid shaft with his right hand and started to pump up and down violently. Emitting a huge roar he felt his huge cock expand even more and his balls tighten. Moments later he climaxed and his cock exploded. Incredibly huge globs of thick, hot cum blasted from the huge head, coating his dream woman in his potent seed. Mikhail kept on stroking his huge shaft as he continued to spray his semen onto the hot mature actress. He blasted huge loads of cum all over Bethany's chest, cleavage and pussy.

Bethany was amazed by the display of wanton lust Mikhail put on. Looking down between her luscious breasts, she noticed how thick ropes of cum were running down between her breasts. Her tight stomach was also covered and so was her gaping cunt.

Mikhail fell down on top of Bethany using the last of his energy to prevent him from crushing her too much. He noticed, her breathing was as ragged as his.

The couple lay like that for several minutes, breathing in massive doses of oxygen to recover from their exertions.

Bethany tried to take it all in. Mikhail had filled her deliciously hard and fast, plunging into her again and again, and she had clung to him, her body straining to take more of him, all of him. Having him there, between her legs, the solid weight of his body against hers felt so right, so perfect. Her fantasy would be to stay like this, right in this very moment, forever. Her fantasy would be to never have to wake up and face reality. Ears still roaring, heart racing, her breath still coming in sobs, Bethany clung to him. She didn't want it to end. She didn't want to have to open her eyes, didn't want to have to look into his eyes, and didn't want to have to talk about it— or worse yet, not talk about it.

She felt Mikhail shift his weight off of her. He settled himself on the bed beside her, pulling her close—her back to his front. She felt him pull the bedcovers up over them, felt him reach for the lamp on the bedside table, and heard the click.

When she opened her eyes, the room was dark. It was as if he somehow knew.

He sighed deeply, possessively wrapping one arm around her, cupping her breast as he nestled close. He kissed her gently just below her ear and sighed again.

"My woman," he murmured.

His soft words made her heart leap. She knew it was foolish. She knew they were just words. But it felt so good. She closed her eyes, letting herself relax.

Soon after the couple were asleep.

---

Twice that night Mikhail woke Bethany and made love to her.

One time he made her straddled up over him. Her thighs provided the lift as his hand guided her ass to rock back and forth.

He lay all the way back, helping Bethany adjust her legs.

"Take me," he breathed. "All of me."

Bethany felt, how his length pummeled inside her. Her hands wrapped at the base of his skull, holding his face steady so he'd look her in the eyes.

The passionate look in her eyes made Mikhail even hotter, even heavier. He knew, he had seduced this mature woman completely. He loved, how her hands and mouth moved around on his body. He inhaled her, tasted, and touched, sliding his palms against the perfect smoothness of the skin on her full tits. The pleasure was completely mind-blowing, completely overwhelming, and he gasped, moments from losing control. The sight of her astride him was enough to make him groan aloud. She leaned forward, and he kissed her breasts hungrily, burying his face in her fullness as she slid on top of him.

Bethany began to move. Each stroke contained more pleasure than any one woman deserved for an entire lifetime. Each breath she took was a gasp of amazement, each exhale a moan of disbelief as time stretched way out, slowed down, sped up, and twisted around. Then, minutes or hours later—she couldn't say which—her control was completely gone. And as she felt the first powerful indication of her own climax, she moaned out his name.

Mikhail heard her cry out her own sweet pleasure and felt her shake with her own incredible release. Mikhail's hand locked into her blond hair, holding her mouth to his. "Come for me, baby," he whispered, grinding her down on his pubic bone and the tip of his thumb. He kept at it, at an unrelenting, punishing pace. Bethany felt as though she were being ripped apart and slammed back together all at once.

Her head fell to his shoulder as the rolling burn of sensations, the shock-wave overload, coursed through her body.

"I'm going to cum," Mikhail growled.

As if something had possessed her, Bethany did something, she hadn't done in a long time. She lifted herself up and wrapped her fingers around his long hard shaft. Then she moved around and lowered her head and touched his cock with her lips, her tongue, and her teeth.

The sight was completely mind-blowing for Mikhail. His dream woman was worshiping his cock with her mouth. She took hold of his long, thick shaft and proceeded to flutter her wet tongue over the very tip of his cock. Pre-cum was really oozing from him now, and Bethany started stroking his cock with both hands while teasing it further with her tongue. Mikhail began to push his shaft in and out of her mouth and she began gently squeezing his balls. His climax happened so fast that Bethany barely had time to react. As Mikhail groaned she leaned forward, her tongue continuing to flutter over the tip of the little hole as a rush of thick cream shot out in a ribbon that found its way to the back of her throat. Bethany had to close her mouth to swallow to keep from choking as Mikhail continued cumming. Splashing her closed mouth, nose, cheeks, lips and chin as she moved her hands up and down his throbbing pole.

When Mikhail was all done, Bethany once again took his cock into her mouth and cleaned it of cum. Mikhail cleaned her face with the bedsheets and once again they fell asleep.

---

In the morning they made tender love in the shower before Mikhail dropped Bethany of at her house before her girls woke up.

In the car they held hands as a loving couple and Mikhail gave Bethany a passionate kiss while cupping her full breast as he dropped her off and drove away.

Bethany tiptoed into the house and sighed with relief, when she noticed everyone was still sleeping. As she changed clothes she thought back on her night with Mikhail. He was remarkably charismatic. Bethany found herself infatuated with him. She found herself painfully aware of his intense masculinity as well. God, he was good-looking. She knew, that she already was more than half in love with him. How could this have happened so fast? Half a year ago Joe and she had a happy marriage, but now she was trembling thinking about a young orphan Russian. Her practical side knew it would meant trouble ahead, but her emotional side didn't care. She wanted to explore her relationship with Mikhail. He was so powerful, yet he had shown a caring side of himself tonight. Maybe she could teach him to be more open and trusting to the world. Dreaming about this Bethany humming began to make breakfast for the girls.

---

As Mikhail drove home he was excited. He had fucked his dream woman and she had proven worthy of his conquest. Now he couldn't wait to push Bethany further into a hot and heavy relationship. His plan had been a success. He drove fast towards his house, because he wanted to see the footage from the video cameras in the bedroom. He grinned. Maybe Bethany had once been in a series on PlayboyTV, but he had made her do things, that she never had done on a camera before.

hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers