The Puppet Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Voyeur blackmails adulterous couple.
1k words
29.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late in the night, when the theater was dark and the cast was headed to the after party, Tim's wife Natalie sat crying in her dressing room. "How could she do that to me?" Natalie sobbed. "We have been together for over a year. Why would she do such a thing?"

The door slowly creaked open and Mandy stepped in. "Get out, you whore!" Mandy was shocked to hear Natalie talk to her like that. However, it turned her on.

"Honey, I am sorry. I can't help myself."

"It looks like you were helping yourself to my husband's cock, last time I checked."

"It is not like that. I love you. With him, it is just physical. Nothing more."

"And that is supposed to make it okay?" Natalie could not believe what she was hearing. Mandy wasn't even sorry for cheating on her.

"Well, you fuck him all the time...so in a way, I was anyway." Mandy knew she could not tell Natalie the truth. She doubted that her lover would believe that she was being blackmailed. A few months ago, Ava found out about their secret relationship. She was going to tell Tim about the relationship, but Mandy begged her not to say a word. It was at that time that Ava told her that she wanted to watch. Every encounter that Mandy and Natalie had was captured on film. However, Ava ensured that the encounters were staged differently. "I like to keep things interesting," Ava told her. After awhile, Mandy got tired of performing like a circus animal, so she yearned to feel something real again. That is when Mandy turned to Tim for salvation.

"Listen, you little slut, I will not be made a fool of!" Natalie was in rare form, practically breathless with anger. Mandy was surprised by Natalie's rage.

"Darling, it was not my fault. I swear to you."

"Oh, now it is not your fault?! You better get your story straight. First you decide that it is okay because it is like you are with him anyway, then you explain that it is not your fault. Which is it?"

Mandy's mind and heart were racing. Despite the anger in Natalie's brown eyes, Mandy saw the desire. "Please forgive me. I don't know what else to say."

"You still owe me an explanation."

"I can't give you one. I am sorry. I never meant to hurt you." Mandy walked over to Natalie and kissed her softly on the lips.

Natalie's eyes narrowed into slits as she slapped Mandy's cheek. "I hate you."

Natalie grabbed Mandy by the shoulders and kissed her passionately. Their mouths opened to slide their tongues over each other. Natalie grabbed Mandy's breasts and roughly squeezed them. She pinched her erect nipples through her black shirt. Mandy grabbed onto Natalie's ass as Natalie pushed her to the floor. With one hand, Natalie pinned Mandy's arms over her head as she pulled at Mandy's clothes. Quivering with lust, Natalie ripped open her bathrobe to reveal her naked body. Her pussy juices dripped onto Mandy's stomach. Natalie spun around to plant her nether mouth onto Mandy's lips. She leaned over to devour Mandy's cunt. Their sweaty bodies slapped together as they gyrated.

Grunting and groaning, they feasted upon each other - Tongues dancing across each other's clits and their tips lapping at their nether mouths. Juices dribbling down their chins. Just as the orgasmic spasms washed over their bodies, the door opened.

"What the fuck is going on?" Tim cried out. Natalie and Mandy looked at him. It was all over now. Ava no longer had control over anyone. All of them had been caught.

Mandy spoke first. "Darling, there is no reason to get upset."

"Upset? You are fucking my wife," Tim continued to stare at them in awe. "Get the fuck out of here. I will deal with you later. But now, I would like to have a word with my wife."

Mandy grabbed her clothes and rushed past Tim to get out the door. She could not believe what happened. For the first time in a long time, Mandy felt free. She knew Ava would be in the lighting cage, resetting everything for the next day's performance.

"The show's over. Tim knows." Mandy stood with her hands on her hips behind Ava, who was intently watching the monitors.

She spun around to face Mandy. "I don't think so. Look," Ava said as she pointed to the small screen. Apparently Tim and Natalie had made up because they were passionate fucking in the dressing room. Ava was caressing her breasts as Tim deeply thrust into Natalie.

"So, how does it feel?" Ava's mouth twisted into a smirk.

Tears rolled down Mandy's cheek. She could not bear to watch them. She turned her back on Ava and the glowing monitors.

"Mandy, this is for the best. I was getting bored with those two." Ava stood.

"Fuck you!" Mandy screamed.

Ava shoved Mandy against a corner in the metal cage. She leaned over and whispered, "You know you loved every second of it. You knew there were cameras all over this place. You loved knowing that I was watching. You loved performing for me. That is why you fucked Tim here."

"No! No, that's not true."

"Oh, but it is. You want to please me. And let me assure you, I am very pleased." Ava caressed Mandy's breasts. She rubbed her fingers between Mandy's legs. "Tell me you loved it."

The trail of Ava's caress burned into Mandy's flesh. Mandy tried to protest, but she fell back against the cold metal. She wanted Ava inside. Her arms reached out, and her fingers were entwined in the chain links.

"That's my girl," Ava said. She proceeded to strip off Mandy's pants. Her legs were shaking in anticipation as Ava ran her tongue up Mandy's thighs. Ava paused before she flicked her tongue bar against Mandy's clit. The smooth metal stimulating her clit was almost too much. Mandy was still aroused from her encounter with Natalie. She came instantly.

"Now, Mandy, on your knees." Ava stood back and laughed. "Yes, yes, my little puppet."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Catching My Ex-Wife Watching and catching my wife with my son's friend.in Loving Wives
Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Sharing a seat with the preacher's wife is educational.in Mature
Milf Loves Son's Friend's Cock Sex deprived Laura develops a habit from her son's best friend.in Mature
Have You Fucked in Front of Him My wife succumbs to her boss and his wife while I watch.in Loving Wives
Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 01 Mother offers multiple fucks at a real estate convention.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories