The Puppeteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jenny told Nikki there was something wild she'd found in the attic, Nikki was eager to see. Jenny helped Nikki down the dark hall, supporting her when otherwise she would have staggered and fallen. They hugged each other for support when they climbed the attic stairs, and Jenny led the way to the container that housed the dreaded puppet.

"Come here, check this out," Jenny suggested.

Jenny pulled the container door open and revealed the lifeless puppet. Her fingers loosened the shorts and tugged them down, revealing his life-like penis and balls. Nikki gasped and giggled uncontrollably, staring at the amazing detail, from the material-covered balls to the mushroom tipped penis. Nikki's hands reached forward, soft fingers playfully rubbing on the wooden balls and cock. Nikki laughed aloud when the penis lifted up on its own.

"That's real freaky," Nikki decided.

"Say yes, Nikki."

"Yes? Oh, hell yes!" Nikki responded, confused in her drunken stupor, uncertain why she spoke the words. It mattered little why, for the response was eagerly welcomed by the puppet.

The puppet stepped forward from his container, hands lifting high above and fingers manipulating invisible strings as he uttered that same series of unrecognizable words. At its conclusion Nikki was yanked to her feet. The look in her eyes briefly displayed fear and betrayal, and then confusion reigned. Her alcoholic haze made her striking blue eyes glass over, and Nikki knew not what was real or imagined. She looked down with a quizzical expression on her face as she watched her own fingers popping the blouse buttons open and revealing her large, firm breasts. The skirt she wore was unsnapped and fell to her ankles, exposing the thin white bikini panties that protected her pussy. Nikki looked at the puppet but her eyes could not focus. What was going on? Where was Jenny? Jenny was present but out of view, an observer of the perverse activity unfolding before her.

Nikki watched as her own hands incredulously peeled the panties from her pussy, revealing all that she had. Her body slid to the floor, legs moved wide apart, offering her own pussy. The puppet she could not quite see moved between her quivering thighs, and she felt the wooden cock-head pushing into her pussy.

Jenny felt terrible for doing this to the best friend she had in the world. Guilt and regret filled her heart. Then a strange thought occurred to her; since when did a puppet not have strings? She looked at the container and observed a two thin pieces of wood that formed a cross. Strings were attached to it, but not the puppet. Understanding evaded her mental grasp as the Puppeteer wielded his power. That annoying squeaking sounded as his joints moved in a rhythmic motion, pumping his wooden penis deeply inside Nikki's pussy. She groaned aloud in pleasure, unaware of the true source of her joy.

Jenny's eyes were continually drawn to the strings, as if they held some hidden secret. That was when she spotted the small metal eyes affixed to various portions of his appendages. Why does a puppet have no strings, she asked herself?

Nikki was in the throes of orgasm when a thought suddenly struck Jenny. She lurched forward and retrieved the device from the container. As the Puppeteer was distracted exercising total control over Nikki, she hurriedly separated the tangled strings. When the Puppeteer least expected it, she attached the strings to the metal eyes. As each string was reattached, his power weakened. When the last string was placed, the spell that controlled Nikki broke. She looked dazed and confused, not only from the after-effects of the spell but from the alcohol that continued to circulate through her veins.

"Nooooo!!!"

Jenny moved her hands to and fro, making the lifeless puppet dance upon the strings. Knowing the agony the puppet endured kept her doing it for several hours. Nikki thought her friend had snapped and retreated from the attic on her own.

Conclusion

Jenny scoured the posted bulletin for her grades. As it turned out, she never needed the Puppeteer to succeed. She did just as well on the other tests, without his help. When the letter arrived she sat at the kitchen table and fondled it fearfully. When finally she tore it open, Jenny discovered the scholarship was hers. She'd never look back.

One last time she returned to the attic. The container was there, closed and latched. A roll of gray duct tape had wrapped around the circumference several times, adding additional protection. Several slices in the container were evident, where a long knife had been repeatedly thrust through the door. Jenny gave the devilish container one last look, until an insistent car horn sounded. Her ride to college was here.

12