The Puppy Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets a new puppy for his birthday.
1.3k words
3.92
30.3k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as birthdays go, this one was pretty shitty. None of my friends had even texted to say hello, they all forgot. That just added to the shit week I had been having.

It all started at the auction a few days ago. I was outbid by another person on a gorgeous puppy I had my eye on and I left empty handed. I was lost in my thoughts of this shitty week when I got to my bedroom door and turned the handle. 'That's weird,' I thought as the handle didn't turn and I dug the key out of my pocket, 'I never lock my room.'

When I got the door open, the first thing I noticed was the cage in the middle of the room with a note attached to the top. I ripped it open to see what was going on.

"If you had backed off the bidding a bit, we would have been able to get drunk tonight. Happy birthday, man. Mike."

'What the hell?' I thought. Just then I noticed the girl curled up asleep in the corner of the container, the black bars pressed against her skin. I moved the cage slightly with my toe and she stirred, the ears on top of her head perking up and her tail swishing silently as she got on all fours and moved across the cage to sit near where I was.

"What have we here?" I bent slightly to look into the eyes of the puppy I had lost at auction. One of my Dom friends must have purchased her for my birthday, knowing I wanted a puppy of my own.

As I open the cage door for my new puppy to exit, I remember what her auction card said, "Unnamed female puppy, Breed: HuskyHuman. Untrained but docile. May take well to tricks and obedience training." As I moved away from the cage, she followed me and I smiled. This was going to be fun.

I stopped and she didn't, running into the back of my legs and letting out a soft bark. I reach down and grab the black collar around her throat and lean into her ear, saying, "Pay attention to where you are going."

I sit on the bed and make a motion for her to sit, which she does not do. So, I stand and point to a spot by my foot. When she does not move, I push on her backside, she growls and I whack her nose with the note giving her to me. She yelps in response and I push on her backside again, she gets the point and sits. "Stay," I say and walk to the other side of the room.

She takes a few steps and I look at her. She stops and sits again. I turn to face her and whistle. "Come here, dog, come to me." She doesn't move so I whistle and call her again, following it up with a sharp, "Now!"

Once the command registers, she runs to my side and sits again, happy with herself for her obedience. I ruffle her hair in praise. "What am I going to do with you?" I go through the bag that was next to the cage to find several puppy supplies, including a leash, two bowls, a few toys, some folded puppy pads a long chain to tie her up outside and a bag of kibble. I set one bowl down and pour some kibble, letting the puppy eat while I go fill the water dish for her. When I return, the kibble bowl is half empty, with most of the missing food on the floor. My puppy runs up to me excited, a small puddle under her where she lost control of her bladder in her excitement. I set the water down and grab her collar, dragging her to the puddle and push her head down to rub her nose in it and say, "Bad dog!" I grab a newspaper and roll it up, smacking her firmly across the ass at the base of her tail. She yelps and cowers in fear and sorrow.

As I work more with her on sitting and following me around the room, I can't help but notice how her breasts swing as she moves and make a mental note that I need to get her a harness that will accentuate them when she is leashed. Once she gets sit and follow down, with only a few whacks to the ass, I decide I need some more room. On the way outside, I grab a few things from a drawer in my dresser and clip her leash to her collar and lead her to the back door.

Once outside, I let go of the leash and allow her to do her business before continuing with training. While she is behind a bush, I quickly text my buddy to thank him for the gift. Once she returns, I pick up the end of the leash again and begin to walk. Its obvious that she is not used to it because she does not move. I tug the leash and there is still no response; I smile to myself.

"Sit, Mutt," and she does. I pull a pair of nipple clamps out of my pocket and while rolling them in my fingers, pulling first one then the other, attaching one to each nipple as she leans in to nuzzle at the front of my pants, to which my cock immediately reacts. "Do you want a bone, girl?" She nods against my crotch and I almost give in. I chuckle to myself as I attach the leash to the middle of the chain now connecting her tits, the length of the chain pulling them closer together. I tug the leash again as I begin to walk, the movement causing the clamps to tighten on the stiff peaks.

Once she starts to follow to relieve the tension on her nipples, I pick up the pace a bit, the leash tugging at her nipples, which I know have to be sore by now, every time she falls too far behind. I whistle to speed her up a bit and scratch the top of her head, by an ear. "Who's a good girl?" She responds by nuzzling my crotch again, my cock springing to life again. I unzip my jeans and release my cock from its prison. "I think you deserve a treat. Up," I say, patting the bench next to me and she jumps up, tail wagging.

Using the leash still attached to the nipple clamps, I pull her closer, her mouth opening as I pull her onto my cock, stabbing the back of her throat. I thread the leash under her and up through her legs as my cock rests in her throat and pull it up over her clit, next to her tail, which is secured onto her body with a small butt plug. I begin to thrust, fucking her face. With a sharp tug, I pull the slack out of the leash, effectively whipping her clit with the material. I reach as if to spank her ass but instead grab the base of her tail and begin moving it around, fucking her ass with it as I fuck her mouth with my cock. I let out slack in the leash again, snapping it against her clit once more as I drive the plug hard back into her ass and my cock deep into her throat as I surprise her by cumming without warning in the back of her throat, choking her with my cock, my seed going right down her throat. I do not let her cum this time, Sucking my cock was enough of a reward for today.

After a moment, I lead her back into my room where she can eat and drink before removing the clamps and letting her return to the cage to sleep for a bit, knowing her training is just beginning. Tomorrow will be tough so I let her sleep, closing and locking the door.