The Purchase

Story Info
A unique purchase with a surprise.
2.6k words
4.22
85.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwdp
nwdp
2 Followers

My business and my life have been very successful and lucrative. I have worked long and hard my whole life to achieve my goals; so far I have met everyone. Through my global travels and many business dealings I have met some people who live a different life other than what other people know. On one of my travels to Asia I came across a business man who sold a very unique and unheard of commodity; women. From the time I was a young man I have always wanted to experience a true ownership of a woman. I know it is dark and perhaps considered to be evil and to pervious to even talk about with anyone. But it is one of my most beloved fantasies.

Over the course of my life I have made love with many women some where with me only for my wealth other for love, but I never could ask them to be mine. So when I met this man he told me of his business and even though I was eager to learn more I pretended to not be interested, but he gave me a business card with his phone number and a IP address on it. I got that card when I was 35, today I'm 44 years old. I secretly carry the card with me everywhere I go. While I am in my personal gym I think of it. My thoughts when I lay awake at night focus on what my life could be like if I called this man, if I purchased a woman. I have met unknowingly at the time, many of his clients who have purchased women for their company. Most do so for when they travel they have a female companion or even for personal servants.

But that is beside the point. On my 44th birthday, today, I can't stand thinking about it anymore. I picked up the phone and made the call. It was pleasant and I muddled my way through the entire conversation. He knew why I was calling, and did his best to make me comfortable with the idea telling me of his customers, and the women he sells. I didn't make anything final on the phone instead I went to the IP address he gave me and I saw there I could specify my dream woman. I did that only moments ago and just a second ago I received a call from the same man I spoke with earlier this morning. He confirmed my interest and asked me if I was interested in something "extra special" as he called it. When I inquired how much it would cost me, he with out a hesitation informed me that this special deal is one that he has been working on for the past 17 years. He has invested millions of dollars into this one particular package. I told him I was very interested and asked what the catch was after the 10 million dollar price tag. He told me I would have to wait one year for delivery. He informed me that this particular package was the only one he has ever been able to offer and he guaranteed me total satisfaction or my money back plus another package at no cost to me. Being a businessman I couldn't refuse his offer, and he knew it, so I accepted.

One Year and 3 weeks later...

My home is secluded and I'm the only one living here. Earlier this year I made a deal and sold my entire company, stocks and other physical assets in preparation for this day. My portfolio is in the hundreds of millions now and my life is now just as I have always wanted it. A custom built home made to my specifications, no more servants, appointments, all the money I could ever use and now a large crate in my living room that wasn't there the day before. I awoke to a phone call that said to go down stairs and read the letter before doing anything else. Then they hung up. Making my way down stairs I found it, the large crate with a letter on the front. I read the letter very carefully a few times. It is terribly important.

The two points it made very clear where this; one, when I open the box and spoke the first command word "Master" that they woman inside would then become aware and focus on me first, and then they would be bound to me and do as I ask with out question. The second point is more precious and has two parts to it. it informed me that the women they sell are put through a rigorous brain washing treatment for years, and in this case it has been going on sense birth. The product is totally new, virgin, trained in many sensual arts, cooking, cleaning and other things. This product also has one very important new feature, that when you say one very special word a new program goes into effect. It takes them from mindless zombies to full of life walking thinking intelligent people that love and answer to my every command just like before but with a more personal response. Another note was made at the end of this second point, it said; "buy saying this word the mind, programming and all that the woman is become altered, they bond to you, they become yours, truly yours. If you say this word it can not be undone, death will be the only release she will know.

Finally my dream is about to come true, I pull open the standing box and inside I can't believe what I saw. Not one but two completely naked girls. They where twins, both with bright red hair, green eyes, soft smooth white skin, their eyes where a brilliant green, their eyes showed their Asian heritage with a downward slant to them. In the letter it informed me their mother was an Irish woman who was rapped by an Asian man. Their bodies where small in height, 5 foot 1 inches, and their breasts where a generous size especially on their bodies, C cup and their tummies flat and smooth all the way down to the soft under curve of their pussy lips, which have been completely shaved clean. Their legs firm and shapely with the cutest toes, looking back up to their lips I see they are full and very kissable.

When I came out of my dream world I looked at them with out lust in my eyes and saw how young they look. Outside of their breast size they look many years younger than 18. I raced to the phone and immediately dialed the man who sold me the girls. I demanded to know what was going on. He laughed at me and asked me if I looked at the paperwork inside of the crate, I looked it over and inside of it found two birth certificated dated 18 years ago today! The man told me that as of today they are 18 years old and the other paper work in the packet isn't forged just pushed through the system with some money to grease the way. In it I found that the girls are not given names, and their existence isn't known or acknowledge here or anywhere in the world. Accompanying the birth certificates are two death certificates. The girls are believed to be dead, hence no longer acknowledged or known around the world.

I hung up the phone with the man just after I heard him congratulate me on my purchase and wished me many years of good health. I sat there staring at them for I don't know how long, the only movement they make is their chests, moving up and down with every calm breath they are take. Without even knowing anymore about them I say the magic word, the word that binds them to me. In that moment they changed from just standing before me naked, to looking straight at me, looking me in the eye, smiling wide as can be and walking to me wrapping their arms around me holding me tight. Both of them in unison look up at me with their sweet doe eyes and smile their truly irresistible smile and say "We love you Master, how can we please you Master."

No words where said but they looked at each other and then back up and me and together they began to push me back to the sofa seating me on it. their small hands reach out for my robe and untie it then open it slowly as they each straddle one of my thighs and glide their hands up my stomach and lean into me and kiss me softly on my lips together, and again together their lips part and their soft smooth tongues slip from their mouths into mine and I become aware they both have pierced tongues. My hands wrap around them and my hands move down to their tight firm asses and squeeze them softly at first pulling them closer and closer to me while I squeeze their asses tighter and tighter. In response they both gasp and moan into my mouth as they begin to trade off from kissing my lips, to kissing and nibbling my ears. I feel their thighs squeezing mine as they grind their hot smooth pussies on top of my thighs. With their soft slow motion I feel my throbbing manhood slipping between their thighs by accident or by design I don't know but I do know that their hands caressed my chest and back while their lips and tongues explored my lips, mouth and ears. My hands left their asses and moved up the small of their back to their breasts and cupped one in each hand and massaged them softly rolling their perky pink nipples between my fingers. Their lips returned to mine and together all three of our tongues danced and again they both entered my mouth with their small pierced treasures.

Softly and slowly they broke our kiss and lower themselves down my body kissing and licking all the way especially over my own nipples. Just as I felt their teeth nibble my chest I felt two small massaging warm hands grip my throbbing, aching sex softly. I moaned loudly for them. Soon there after both girls slipped between my legs making me spread them wide to make room for them. Their hands left my dick and I watched them smile up at me "Relax Master." They sing to me. I lay back and relax my muscles and find my eyes fixated on the twin 18 year old girls kneeling before me each one lowering her mouth to one of my testicles. When they reach them their tongues snake out from their mouths and their lips part and softly suck my balls into their mouths. Once inside their mouths I feel the warm hard steal ball of their pierced tongues roaming around my balls along with their soft warm sensual feeling of their tongues. Needless to say my member is throbbing harder than ever before. Each girls as if talking telepathically speed up and slow down their tongued pleasure on my balls alternated their technique to maximize the pleasure.

Softly and sadly I might add I felt their mouths release my balls letting them slowly fall free from their new warm home. Just as they let go of me their tongues never leave my sex, they move up slowly together. I look down at their red hair and feel two of the most sensual tongues I have ever experienced slither up my shaft, even their piercing roll around my thick aching dick. I feel them reach the tip, just as they treated my balls they treat my tip, their lips press and suck it so softly I think it is a dream. Trading off each girl takes my tip into her mouth and the hard steel rolling around me tip excites me more than I ever dreamed. Moaning with my head tossed back I beg the girls to never stop. As I look down at the girls making sweet oral love to my dick surprise me once again by sucking my tip into their mouth and then swallowing the entire length of my 10 inch, 2 inch thick dick into her mouth all the way down till her face was pressed into my crotch. She did this so slowly I felt every warm wet inch of her throat. Once she bottomed out she pulled back just as slowly as she went down, after she pulled away from my tip the other girl took her place and did the same slow smooth motion of swallowing my entire dick down her throat. They repeated this slow tongue piercing enhanced pleasure movements over and over. My breathing gets more labored with every stroke of their throat. As they feel me getting close I feel them bottoming out and then pulling back half way they quickly bob their sweet little Asian red heads back down to my base and pull all the way off for the other.

I beg them to never stop again telling them how great this is, how much I love them and how much I love their mouths. They heard this and continued to drive on top of my dick one after the other, one bye one, they took their shot on my dick. Until each one popped up and down my shaft 3-5 times before letting the other girl take over. I fight back my orgasm with all that I have. My hands reach behind me and grab the sofa and pull and flex my whole body as much as I can, trying to hold it. I cry out that I'm about to cum! Quickly the one that has her throat filled with my dick pulls off and all 4 hands grip my aching shaft and they both begin to open their lips and use their mouths to cover my dick, their tongues and cold steel balls from their piercing tongues circle, slide, lick roll and suck my tip as their 4 small hands grip and massage and stroke my shaft fast. I look down on them and watch their eagerness for my cum. Not to disappoint I let my first blast explode from my dick into one of their mouths and then as the other blast began to rise another mouth coved my tip and so on and so forth through I don't know how many molten blasts of my thick white cum. After my last blast was taken and I come down from my high I looked at the girls saw only a few stray drops of cum on their faces and hands that they continued to suck and lick off themselves and each other.

They both smile and again one girl slips my dick into her mouth and swallows my entire size again and I toss my head back and hold on again while the other does the same thing. They continue to do so until I can't take anymore, my dick is to sensitive I have to push them both back. They look at me sad and asked "Did we do something wrong Master?"

"Oh no girls, you did just fine, great even," I said, "but right now I need to rest a little bit. Don't worry girls you will be doing a whole lot more of that." They giggled and I stood up on my shaky legs and asked the girls to follow me to the shower.

Next Day...

Yesterday I received more blowjobs than I ever thought possible. I haven't gone all the way with the girls yet because I'm thinking of the perfect way to take their virginity. But until I decide I will be getting a lot of great blowjobs.

Any response is most welcome, thank you, hope you enjoyed it!

nwdp
nwdp
2 Followers