The Purple and Green Silk Tie

Story Info
Cassie enjoys tying up her boyfriend.
1.4k words
4.08
21.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Cassie was pushed forcefully against the cold metal door. She whimpered and moaned, trying to claw her way up his body. The metal was like ice against her bare back and she was finally able to wrap her legs around his body.

"Fuck, let me open the damn door." Jeff was trying to do three things at once and since all his blood was flowing to his cock, he was having trouble. He was attempting to unlock his apartment door while at the same time fingering his girlfriend's pussy. He was also holding her up so was thankful when she held onto him. She wasn't helping since she began nibbling his earlobe.

Jeff finally opened the door and stepped into his large suite. It was a massive apartment with floor to ceiling windows on two sides. Cassie slid off his body and placed her feet gently on the ground.

"You owe me. Big time." Cassie was trying to look angry, but it wasn't working. Her nipples were hard against the thin material of her dress and her pout looked more like a come hither and fuck me look.

"It wasn't that bad sweetie." Jeff locked his front door and after placing his keys on the counter, he began walking towards the bedroom. They had been at a banquet for his work and he had asked her to entertain his boss for a little while. She thought that would mean chatting and flirting innocently. She didn't think that meant being groped and having to slow dance with the large sweaty bald man.

"Yes it was. He was sweaty, smelled gross, and was drunk. Had I not rushed off to the bathroom he probably would have tried to finger me. You seriously thought he only wanted to chat."

"I'm sorry." Jeff looked down at the ground. He was sorry. He had been caught up in the excitement of his promotion. He was barely twenty-five and was going to be made a partner at the architecture firm. His boss had asked to spend some time with his gorgeous girlfriend and he had said yes.

"No you're not. You probably liked watching me with another man." Cassie had wandered into the dining room and had pulled out one of the oak chairs. She placed it in the middle of the room facing the north windows.

"Fine. I'm sorry. What do I owe you?" Jeff wasn't going to win this argument. He had treated her like a piece of meat and knew that he had to apologize. He wanted to apologize.

"Sit on the chair and close your eyes." Cassie had a look of pure lust. She wasn't angry with Jeff anymore. He rarely apologized and he sounded very sincere. All she needed to do was get back at him once and then they'd be back to normal. She watched as he sat on the chair and closed his eyes.

Cassie walked forward and slowly undid his tie. It was a purple and green color with diagonal stripes. It had cost a small fortune and he had stressed how expensive it was the few times she tugged on it, playing with it in her hands. It was a fine silk. She undid it and then straddled his lap. She pushed his hands behind his back and skillfully tied his hands together and to the back of the chair. She knew the tight knots were stretching the fabric, but she didn't care. She pushed her hips back and forth against his cock.

"Baby? What are you doing?" Jeff was breathing hard. He was so aroused. He knew that she was going to fuck him while he sat helpless on the chair. He knew she would ride his cock for her own enjoyment. He wanted to open his eyes and watch the scene enfold.

"I'm getting you back for putting me through hell tonight. You are my sex toy tonight. Open your eyes."

Jeff opened his eyes and loved the sight before him. Cassie was naked except for her black high heels. He didn't notice that the straps wrapped up her legs. She had been wearing an ankle length dress that was backless. He had been paying attention to her cleavage all night so didn't notice that she was wearing fuck me heels. Her skin was white with freckles against her chest and face. Her fiery red hair was styled upon her head with sexy ringlets around her face. Jeff couldn't help but stare at her pussy. As always, it was completely bare with her moisture glistening against her inner thighs.

"Fuck I can do that."

Cassie only nodded. She reached and unzipped his pants, pulling his cock and balls out. She left the rest of his clothing on and quickly climbed on and began to work his cock inside her pussy. It was on the shorter side, but extremely thick compared to others. Cassie, on the other hand, was tight. She hadn't fucked many guys and even though they had been dating for a few months, she still hadn't gotten used to his girth. She wiggled back and forth and finally pushed down hard, feeling him stretch her.

"Oh God yeah. You feel so fucking good." Cassie had her knees bent and was bouncing hard and fast on top of his cock. Her perky breasts were bouncing and she grabbed her nipples and began to twist. Jeff reached out to touch them, but forgot he was tied to the chair.

"Cassie. Untie me. I want to touch your gorgeous nipples. I want to suck on them while you fuck me."

Cassie shook her head and pinched them harder. She cried out and felt her first orgasm wash over her. She didn't stop bouncing though. She loved the feel of his cock inside her as her clit pulsed. Taking a deep breath, she continued.

"Come on Cassie. I'm serious. It's an expensive tie. I want to touch you. Come on baby." Jeff was whining like a baby, but he didn't care. His cock was throbbing, but she wasn't thrusting fast enough to let him cum. He had spent many years jerking off before meeting her, his first and only girlfriend. His cock was still used to the fast jerks of his hand.

"No." Cassie said that one word and then reached down to rub her clit. Jeff could see her pussy lips tight around his shaft and he moaned. She was stretched to her limit and he knew that when he came he would expand, causing her to whimper in pain and pleasure.

"Cumming!" Cassie cried out that word as another orgasm washed over her. She leaned forward and rubbed her nipples against his chest. His chest hairs grazed her nipples and she nuzzled his nose. Jeff's eyes were telling the whole story. He was beyond aroused. His cock was throbbing. He needed to cum desperately. He was truly enjoying this, but was a little concerned at how much she was enjoying this.

"That's it baby. Cum for me. That's my girl." Jeff loved watching Cassie cum and he groaned when she continued to fuck him.

"Fuck you feel good inside me." Cassie needed one more orgasm to be satisfied. She was so turned on at this moment. She was using him in a similar way to how he used her earlier in the evening. She had been used as a sex object and now she was doing the same. She had already planned exactly what she was going to do after she came for the last time. Her last orgasm came hard and fast and she bit down on his shoulder.

"Oh baby. Fuck I'm so close." Jeff pumped his hips up hard and fast. Cassie rarely had more then three orgasms at a time. It was like her limit before she passed out. Jeff gasped as he saw what she did next.

Cassie climbed off his cock and stepped away from him. Her legs were shaky and she was a little dizzy. She picked up her clothing and made her way to the bedroom.

"Excuse me? Cassie?" Jeff knew exactly what she was doing and no matter what he said, he knew she wouldn't change her mind. Cassie climbed into his comfortable king size bed and fell fast sleep. Jeff was left tied to his expensive dining room chair. His purple and green silk tie wrapped tight around his hands as his thick cock throbbed, desperate for release.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers