The Purple Bowtie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sensed the muscles tightening around his tongue and gently slipped two fingers into her, and continued with his mouth on her clit. He began to stroke her g-spot with expert skill and her body began to quiver. She continued to lick and stroke his cock with her mouth until the orgasm hit her in waves. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as she quaked with the force of coming. As the intensity of climax began to dwindle she took him into her mouth once again but he tenderly pushed her body down so she was in a position with her now sensitive cunt directly above his penis. Straddling him but facing his feet. He tugged her hips down so the head of his dick slipped inside her. He sat up and reached his arms around her, one hand flicking her clit and the other encircling her breast. Kara sank lower onto him and leaned back into his embrace. He kissed her neck adoringly and then his lips were on her ear, whispering kisses on the lobe and the curve of her jaw.

Things began to get more intense. She began to move up and down his shaft and he shifted positions again so she was up on all fours. He hooked and arm around her waist and began a thrusting pattern. She thrust backwards into him, meeting his hips with her ass on every plunging thrust. He began to moan more loudly and the thrusting became harder and faster. She began to moan again as she felt another wave of orgasm coming. He sensed this and his hand slid down and began to vigorously rub her clit. She began to quiver deep inside her stomach. He was thrusting hard, moaning on the verge of coming himself. She sensed he was holding back so she could come again before he did. That sent her over the edge, she lost track of everything but the powerful orgasm cascading over her body, she felt her elbows buckle and she was being held up only by the arm around her waist as her body pulsated with ecstasy. He finally collapsed onto her back and she knew he was coming, he held her as the grip of the orgasm left her. He tenderly began to kiss her back as they laid in the spoons positing. She nestled against him.

They snuggled down under the satin comforter and lay in the darkness, talking about the future. As Kara drifted off to sleep in his arms, he kissed her softly on the mouth and fell asleep beside her.

12