The Purple Truck

Story Info
The Drive-In is always more than just a movie.
3k words
4.09
27.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early this summer, my girlfriend's family bought a purple 1979 Ford F-150 in hopes of getting some use out of the three-figure investment. All it was really used for was taking trash to the dump, and going to the drive-in, which only my girlfriend and I had the enjoyment of doing. We had set a few goals for that summer such as going to the drive-in and having sex in the back of the purple truck. Today was our lucky day.

We headed over to the nearby Holiday Twin drive-in, entering on the right which featured Shrek 2 and Harry Potter 5. Obviously we had no intention of actually watching either movie. We laid out a mattress in the bed of the truck so only the curious onlooker would be able to see over the sides into our little pleasure hide away. We kept ourselves covered in plenty of blankets and pillows as well. Throughout the first film, we had our little bit of fun: making out, dry humping, a little fondling; the basics. At the break, as custom, we went to get snacks, which somehow made both of us considerably hornier. Getting back to the truck, I began to devise a sweet little fantasy in my head. As the movie continued to bore the spectators, our endeavors grew.

Lying together, I slowly roll over to her, and begin to kiss down her neck from her jaw to her collarbone. Then, moving her loose tank top and sports bra strap aside (she prefers them over real bras because they make her boobs look smaller, but I don't really care because they're easier to get off.) I work my way to her shoulder. Her eyes are closed, and her head rolled away to expose this sensitive area. I come back nudging her chin the opposite way, and working down again on the other side, but this time, I don't stop at the shoulder. I pull more at the shirt letting her right breast fall out. She loves when I suck on her nipples. I hold her breast, which seems small in my large hands, and begin to caress her nipple with my tongue. Circling around it, flicking against it, and sometimes, sucking it until it gets as hard as my prick which is pressing against the fly of my shorts. I pull down the other side of her shirt, and even things out, suckling at her other large, sensitive nipple. Her increasing moans tell me that her pussy is getting more wet by the second. I reach down, lifting the elastic waistband of her deep red athletic shorts, and begin to rub around her silk smooth sex. At this point, I bring my mouth back up to hers where our tongues can play, as my fingers play on her other lips.

She is absolutely soaked. Her pussy is amazingly hot given the chill night air. I start with one finger. Her excess of juices allow me to slide in effortlessly. Working slowly in and out, pressing out against each side giving pleasure to her whole sex, she begins to squirm and tense up as she nears her first of many orgasms tonight. Soon, I add to two fingers, starting to get her stretched out for my cock. I reach in as far as I can and use me bassist skills to twist her g-spot in between my fingers. She gets louder, and more active; I know she's getting close. Only a few seconds more, and I hear the tell-tale exhale, and feel her body relax as she hits her first g-spot orgasm. I slowly ease my fingers out, feeling her fresh fluids behind them. I pull my fingers up to my mouth, and lick off the white goop. Any other time, it would taste disgusting, but at this particular moment, it's absolutely delicious. I need to taste more.

I lift up her shirt, and begin to kiss from the top her abs where I have replaced her loose bra. As I move down, I take a hold of her shorts at her hips and start to pull. She knows where I'm going, and gladly puts her knees together, allowing me to remove shorts and underwear together in one smooth motion. At this point I love to tease her just a little bit. I start at her knee, and kiss down toward her sex which I can smell from the start. I am tempted to just dive in, but that would be no fun. I jump over just as my cheek hits her outer lip. I kiss back up and down the other leg. When I get to what I've been craving, I hover for a second, blowing hot air on her wet lips. I take in the strong scent until her whining becomes too much for me to take. As she lets out a little, "Please?", I dive in, rubbing her juices all over my face, lapping them up with a broad, flat tongue. She lies back again as I get to work. I pull all the tricks in the book: I rub my tongue hard against the little connection that leads from her clit back into her hole, I flick against her clit up and down, side to side, as fast a vibrator. Then, pulling the skin just above her pussy, I expose her clit then flick it as fast as possible. It isn't long until she is squirming in pleasure, then relaxes with another orgasm. I slow, using my whole tongue to lick up and down her whole sex. I continue to slow my strokes until I almost come to a complete stop.

I bring my hand under her leg and stoke her mound with two fingers. Slipping them up and down over her wet sex, I continue to get closer to the opening. I ease both inside, then bring my mouth back down onto her clit. I build up more and more. Harder, faster strokes, increasing the speed of my tongue against her sensitive nub. She struggles to suppress her screams. I slam my fingers inside her as far and can, and hold it there as she enjoys yet another wonderful climax. I slowly pull out, and replace my fingers with my tongue, licking the whole length of her slit. I reach down as far as I can, then slide my way slowly up over her oozing hole, and up to just below her clit. I pause for just a second, then give a quick flick over the top. An electrical shock is sent through her entire body while she gasps for air. She has more than once exclaimed how my tongue on her pussy is one of the greatest physical feelings she has ever experienced. I trust I have not let her down.

While I'm moving back up, I take hold of her shirt and bra and lift them both over her head. The sight of her now completely unclothed is intoxicating. I come back to her, and let her lick of her own juices off my lips. She loves the taste of herself. Again we twist tongues for a short break from the overwhelming pleasure, as I rub her flawless nude body from breast to thigh. When I can't wait any longer, I break the kiss. In my most seducing voice, I whisper, "My turn". She doesn't even hesitate. She just gives me that cute little devilish smile she has when she's this horny, and moves down as I pull myself up toward the cab. She has a blanket covering her nude body, but anyone looking would clearly see what was going on, just adding to the excitement. She struggles with my odd belt buckle, but I think it's just cute when she has to figure out how to get my clothes off. She has the buckle, button, and zipper, and removes my shorts and boxers. My cock is already unbearably hard. When she takes my large dick in her tiny little hands and begins to rub, I am nearly comatose. Her hand doesn't even fit all the way around him, but she knows how to use it. Once she's ready, she gives me another little devil-smile, pushes her hair behind her ear, and opens wide. Her jaw is to its fullest extent to accommodate my dick. Just the sight of her head bobbing up and down, and seeing her lips wrapped around my shaft is only a fraction as wonderful as the feeling. She has gotten so good at this. I can feel her stiff upper lip as it bumps over the ridge at my head. Her tongue strokes the underside of my dick, hitting that sweet spot where shaft and head meet, coaxing up some precum. She lifts up, and rubs the tip of her tongue on the hole to take it in. She loves the sweet taste. Another one I love: she lays my dick back in her palm and licks up from my balls to my head with her broad, wet tongue. She does it again on either side, then surrounds my head in the warmth of her mouth. This almost sends me over the edge. She gives my head a little flick with her tongue while still in her mouth. I lay my head back, and don't even bother watching what's going on.

I love to watch her enjoy my meat, but the feeling is more than enough. She pushes almost to climax more than once, but that's not even the best part. Just the feeling of lips and tongue caressing my member is more than amazing. I just stare at the cloudless night sky, sometimes looking to the left where I can see a few friends sitting on the cab of their truck. The one nearest me may have to stretch his neck or hear something in the woods around the encampment, and he would see more than he was looking for. But he doesn't, and our sexual adventures may continue.

When she's had her fill of cock, she comes back up, and I give a big wet kiss, grabbing her tight, bare ass, and pulling her close to me. She lies down next to me, and I have to reveal my fantasy that I've been thinking of. So far, it's gone exactly as I've wanted it to. I say, "You have two choices. One, we stay here, shut the hatch, and fuck with the thrill of someone possibly leaning over the edge to see us. Or two, we wrap up in blankets, hop out, and drive to the park down the street. You can keep me hard while we drive. Hint, hint."

She simply replies, "Park."

We carry out exactly as planned, and get moving down the road. As soon as we pass the gate, she sheds the blanket and leans over into my lap, taking my dick into her mouth yet again. We get to the park, and stop at the far edge of the lot. She pulls away from my rod, and I grab her nude body, and kiss her deeply. I present her with another choice, "Stay in here, or in the bed?" She gives a nod out the back as I expected she would. We jump out into the back again, this time completely naked. We couple together and begin to kiss fervently in the excitement of the night.

She innocently asks, "Do you have them?"

I find my discarded shorts, reach into the back pocket, and pull out a Trojan Ultra Ribbed condom.

I say, "Help me put it on."

She knows that this really means, "Give me another blowjob, and then put it on when you're done."

She takes the condom from me, and goes down to my cock once again. Though she's worked on my twice already tonight, she doesn't cut this one short. She massages my dick with lips, tongue, and hand alike for more than I had expected.

When she's ready, she opens the package, and slips the rubber down onto my dick. I roll her over onto her back, and climb between her legs. Before coming up to her, I give her a little extra moisture with a good spit on her pussy, and rub it in with my tongue. I return to her mouth, and guide my dick inside as we kiss. It's a tight fit, but once I get her stretched out, it's all good. I start to move in and out slowly getting her warmed up. Her tight pussy is not very experienced, and I don't want to hurt her by rushing into things. Anyway, we have all night. As I hasten my pace, she starts to moan, very loudly. With her mouth covered, she almost sounds like she's in pain. I stop to ask, "Since when were you this loud?"

She replies breathlessly, "Since I didn't have to hold it in. Don't stop!"

I start to pound her pussy even harder, and she almost begins to scream. She wraps her legs over my back how I love it, and I give her all that I've got; working side to side in and out, hitting every spot insider her.

She lets out a yelp as I break the kiss, "O, FUCK YES!" so loud that the neighbors several hundred yards away must have heard in their sleep.

I love it when she's this vocal. I keep pounding, working in and out, and even through the condom, I can feel the sweet warmth. My ass muscles begin to tire in this position, so with a big wet kiss, I roll her over, and pull her up onto her knees. We both love doing it from behind. Her legs are a little too short for me to put my knees inside of hers, and too long for me to put them outside. I try inside though, and shrink my height down by spreading my legs, and pushing hers out as well. I plunge into waiting pussy when I have the angle. This small change unexpectedly actually gives both of us even more pleasure. I love seeing her tight round ass thrust into the air, and her pussy stretching and pulling as I thrust my cock's full length into her. She now has her face buried in the sheets, but I still hear her screams as loud as I did before. "O YES! SPANK ME!", she screams. I wind up and plant a full hand on her absolutely amazing ass. She loves being made feel like a bad girl, and O is she naughty! I give her another, and her shouts continue, "UH-HUH! YEAH, FUCK ME!" I have never heard like this, and I love it! This is such a rush, being well above the sides of the truck in plain view, pumping and spanking away. I can see the reflection of me pounding this sweet little ass in the rear cab window. Fuck, this is more than a thrill ride!

When I think she's had enough pounding, and I know she's cum more than once, I pull out, lie back, and pull her on top of me. She guides my cock into her pussy, and begins to ride me like a bucking bull. I guess she hasn't had enough because she's going even harder than I was. Her sweet little tits bouncing up and down as she rides my cock, completely exposed to any late night strollers in the park. She's panting in her efforts, and when she's cum yet again (this must be at least 10 orgasms), she lies down on top of me. Both of us sweating and panting.

She has sucked my dick three times now, this evening, so I owe her some, especially after such a pounding. I whisper to her as we lay together, "You know what would be really hot? If you climbed up on top of the cab, and I'll eat your pussy like that." She likes the idea and climbs off of me. I lift her up onto the cab, lift her legs straight up in the air, and make one big lick from her asshole to her clit. She loves being eaten from behind and this gives her that feeling. I have yet to blow my load so I discard the condom over the side, drop one hand down to my still-hard cock, and begin to work myself as well. With her legs pushed together her lips are squished out into one delicious mound. What a view! She eventually drops her legs down over my shoulders. I work my tongue in and out of her loosened hole, licking and sucking on her lips and clit. I suck her clit with all the strength of my mouth, and hear her scream to the sky, "O, fuck yeah!" When I finally leave my love stain on the back window, I finish her off, and pull her down, shivering.

I grab all the blankets I can, and pull them over us, as I lay on top of her warming her up. We still have an hour before the movie ends so we use that time lay nude together, how we should be. While we're getting dressed, she suggests, "It would be really fun to go streaking right now." She looks at me with her little devil smile again, and I cannot resist seeing her naked body for a little while longer. We shed what clothing we had gotten on, and run out across the park. We stop at the playground, and I hold her from behind, just staring out into the night, our warm bare flesh pressed together. We kiss briefly then run back to escape the cold.

I return home with memories I will not soon forget, and my fantasy fulfilled. One of the most adventurous and naughty nights of my life. Combining for an evening and early morning that still make me hard to think about as I write this.