The Purpose of a Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started pulling his shaft more forcefully, moving my mouth up and down his head and shaft in rhythm with movements of my hand. After a couple of minutes of this, he exploded, right into my mouth. I jerked back in surprise, and then smiled, licking my lips and swallowing the hot, delicious white chocolate I finally got out of his bottle.

His penis disappeared and I thought we were all done. How delicious this ended up being. I wanted to play with myself then and there, replaying it in my mind. I was so wet I wondered if he would be able to smell my sex from his stall.

Suddenly, I saw his finger poke through the hole! O shit, o shit. I don't have a penis to stick through!

I panicked and, throwing back the stall lock, ran all the way to my car, hoping he wouldn't pop out and see this half naked girl running away. Well, we will never know. I never looked back, and no one ran or shouted after me. I drove all the way home without anything covering my lower body.

12