The Purrfect Speciman Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers

* * * * *

Dan gazed up at his lover's sex and was amazed by what he saw. In general, it looked like what a woman's puss is supposed to look like, but it was also very different. She was covered with a fur over her entire body, except for her nipples and a thin stripe of flesh between her cunt and her ass hole. This drew attention to those areas and made them even more exciting.

Then she began to nuzzle at his crotch and Dan lost complete control of his thoughts. Her lips and tongue were magic. Her lips were soft and pliant and knew just what to do to make his cock awaken. And her tongue was rough and caressed his cock like a washcloth. God, it felt good! If Dan could just lay there enjoying the sensations he would come very quickly.

But her sex beckoned him back. He moved his face closer, inhaling in her rich scent. She tasted and smelled so sweet. Dan blew softly over the blood-engorged lips and watched them twitch in response. Then her juices started to drip from between those lips and Dan moved his tongue to gather them up.

He licked from the top of her slit all the way down to the bottom, gathering her essence and swallowing it. He moved back to the top and was surprised to find a large clitoris sticking out at him. It was an obscenely pink and about half the size of his thumb. Dan licked it and felt her tremble as he did so. Her purr increased and he realized that a good bit of the pleasure she was giving to him with her mouth was coming from the vibratory effects of her purr.

Dan kissed the clit and then sucked it into his mouth, giving the clit head like it was a little cock.

He smiled at her response and moved back to take her pussy lips into his mouth. He separated them with his tongue probing as he did so. Then as he moved his tongue close to her center, her muscles grabbed a hold of his tongue and Dan felt his tongue pulled between the lips and down her slit.

It was interesting and kind of fun as well. Dan pulled his tongue back and it slowly came though it didn't hurt. He relaxed and again his tongue was sucked into her pussy. Dan began to fuck her with his tongue and his hands roamed down the sides of his body.

* * * * *

He caressed her back, rubbing that spot he had found before, right in front of her tail. His hands felt so good on Malina...she was in pure blissful heaven. When he scratched just above her tail at the spot where it joined her body, she arched, pulling herself completely away from his mouth, but then settled back down once more to be deliciously eaten by him.

Each time Dan's hands danced over the sensitive spot, Malina arched away and then back, more aroused each time she rejoined him. In the meantime, she continued to lick and suckle his cock, easily being able to take him all in her mouth. Not that he was that small a man, but she was able to take him in painlessly, all the way until the head of his cock touched deep in the back of her throat. Not having a gag reflex, she was able to deep throat him continuously for long moments at a time. It was an exquisite sensation he'd never experienced before. Her soft hands kneaded his thighs as if she were a kitten nursing at her mother's tit rather than at his cock.

* * * * *

Dan could feel his orgasm building. The way she took him into her mouth, all the way, and then kept it there. She caressed and massaged his cock with her throat muscles. Slowly his cum was building, increasing pressure. When he came, it would be like a geyser.

* * * * *

As they continued pleasuring each other orally, Malina felt another orgasm building between her legs, erupting from deep within her core. She was continuously producing fresh supplies of lubricant and creamy juices and the whole room smelled of honeysuckle.

* * * * *

Finally Dan couldn't take it any more, his balls contracted in to small hard shapes and his cock throbbed as his sperm started to explode outward. Dan moaned, pulling his head away from her sex. He didn't want to, but some animal need inside of him forced him to scream as his seed erupted inside the cat-woman's mouth.

* * * * *

Malina loved the taste of him. He was sweet and salty at the same time and she devoured his cum like it was rich cream. Even after he stopped pumping it out, she continued to lap at his cock and around it, satisfied that she had pleased him so well.

* * * * *

Dan squeezed his lover, pulling her tight against him. She kept moving, lapping at his cock with her soft raspy mouth. She coaxed the last bits of sperm from his cock, swallowing it like cream. Her purr was loud and persistent, Dan couldn't even hear the sounds of his strained breathing over that purr.

Dan took a deep breath and then returned to his feast of love. He started to lick, and the cat-woman meowed, as if to tell him it wasn't necessary. Dan ignored her and reached his hands around. One went to the small of her back, the other went to her center and he began to finger fuck her as he scratched her back. His mouth descended on her clit and Dan sucked and caressed for all that he was worth. The honeysuckle taste of her was driving him wild. Somewhere in the back of his mind he wondered if this scent and taste might be an aphrodisiac.

A high pitched mreow echoed in the room and Dan felt her press down on his face in response, then wiggle over him enticingly. She pumped her clit in and out of his mouth with short, small jerks much as he had fucked her mouth with his cock. He felt a sharp sting as her claws dug into his legs, but she eased up after a few seconds and settled into the easy rhythm he was setting with his lips and tongue.

As sweet as he tasted and as much as she was enjoying him, Malina grunted with surprise when Dan began to manipulate his fingers into her pussy while simultaneously scratching her back at the base of her tail. Her body had a mind of its own as it arched and slammed back down atop his face time and time again.

The growl began growing low in her throat and grew in volume and intensity as her orgasm built to a fever pitch. She was pumping her pussy up and down on his fingers as fast as she could move, her leg muscles bunched to support herself over him.

Dan kept at it, fucking her with is fingers as he lapped at her clit. He loved giving this alien woman the same pleasure that he was experiencing. It made his enjoyment so much sweeter.

Finally it erupted and Dan knew there would never be any mistaking when she had come. A fresh gush of warm honeysuckled flavored juice poured into his mouth and her clit quivered and hummed against his tongue. Her cunt lips twitched and contracted as Malina yowled her completeness to him.

She came for a full two minutes and Dan wasn't sure he could keep up with her, but finally she collapsed atop him, her sex laying right over his nose as she caught her breath and regained control over her muscles.

She collapsed right on him, and Dan couldn't help but smile.

When Malina had moved her legs so that she was beside him instead of straddled his face, Dan took a deep breath and smiled as he inhaled the honeysuckle scent. Then, to his surprise, he felt her rough, sandpaper tongue caressing him in long, even strokes all around his thighs, working over his cock, his balls and moving steadily upward to his abdomen. With a bit of a shock, he realized she was cleaning him.

Dan looked at his lover in surprise, but lay back and enjoyed it. He had loved it when he was a kid and his cat would clean his face early in the morning. This, with its heavy sexual overtone was much more fun and erotic. He loved this! And he wanted.... he stopped his thoughts before they went much further.

Malina got to his face, which was covered with her essence and cum and lapped hungrily at his cheeks and chin before opening her mouth to kiss him deeply, tasting more of herself on his lips. She didn't stop until he was completely clean of her juices.

Dan smiled and gathered her in his arms, marveling once again at the smooth silky feel of her fur. Her heat was still there and warmed him considerably, but he didn't mind. He loved it in fact.

He kissed her once again and he could taste himself, her, and the sweet taste of her mouth in the kiss. She was softly purring and Dan decided that he wanted her there for as long as she would stay.

Which brought up an interesting point. Where had she come from? And what exactly was she? Dan imagined a race of aliens watching and observing. That was silly, but where else might she have come from?

Those thoughts were for the morning though. He settled back in the bed, cradling his lover in his arms. They kissed, softly and sweetly as new lovers do, caressing each other with their hands. He looked into her eyes and wondered what thoughts were in that mind.

* * * * *

Malina closed her eyes in contentment, unconsciously kneading Dan's side with her hands, claws retracted of course, as she snuggled into his arms and laid her head on his shoulder. She was so small, her legs wrapped over him, hitting him just at the waist and they lay there peacefully for several long moments.

When Dan looked down once, he saw her eyes half closed like a contented cat, mere blue and gold slits in her perfect white face. Her mouth was a bow of pink beauty and he had a sudden urge to kiss it again. Reaching down, he placed a light, tender kiss there and her eyes opened wide for a second before she settled back down to gaze up at him in blue-eyed wonder.

"Daniel." She said his name low and soft...he could barely tell if she was still purring or if he had really heard her say it.

Dan started, had she actually spoken. He looked at her and her eyes were focused on him. He smiled, "You can talk." His voice was soft and raspy with desire.

"Yes, I can talk." He had to lean down, putting his ear to her lips to hear her clearly, her voice was so soft...like velvet...like her fur. A slight lisp made it also a bit hard to understand her, but he was just thrilled they could communicate.

Dan ran his hand down her back then shifted on to his side so he could look at her. "I'm glad," he said simply then bent in to kiss her softly. Her whiskers tickled his cheek and Dan smiled.

"What's your name?" he said softly.

"My adult name is Malina," she said, a small smile playing across her lips again.

"Malina," Dan repeated, tasting the sound of her name on his tongue. "Beautiful. Like you."

He paused looking at her, reveling in the closeness they were sharing.

"I was not supposed to be here.... to communicate with you. But I could not help myself. You drew me to you, Daniel, like a mysterious light in the darkness." Her paws ran over his flesh, soft and light as angel wings, stopping as one lay resting on his hip and the other lay between them, just above his groin. He marveled at how small, how compact, yet how strong she was.

Dan looked at her, his eyes filled with concern, "Will you get in trouble?"

"Probably, but any price I must pay will be worth it... Daniel." She said his name low and sensuously, like it was honey on her tongue.

He signed and the caressed the soft fur on her side, running his fingers through the silky strands. "What were you doing here? And how long have you been watching me?" His questions were serious and he did want to know the answers, but he was still fascinated by her sexy, furry body.

* * * * *

To be continued...

catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers