The Purrfect Speciman Ch. 2

Story Info
Alien observer becomes too involved in her subject.
4.4k words
4.73
48.1k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers

Malina squirmed a bit at his touch. He was electric and she loved his hands on her fur, but she tried to answer him also, knowing he deserved that much.

"I am from somewhere else... somewhere your people do not know of, nor shall you." Now that it was time, she was having a hard time finding the words that didn't sound ludicrous even to her own ears. She knew he would have a hard time with the truth. "Daniel, we were observing humans and I was assigned to watch you and two others. I quit watching them two weeks ago to concentrate solely on you...only you." Her hands ran over his body again, marveling at the smooth flesh without hair to cover and protect.

Dan shivered at her hot hands' touch; he was smiling as she caressed him. He almost purred, if he could've.

She sighed. Now was when she would discover if he hated her for watching him or was as curious and hopeful as she that they could remain together...for awhile anyway. "When I saw you tonight, all the feelings... all the sensations that have been building over the past weeks came to a head. I could no longer just watch, I needed to be with you...wanted you to touch me the way I was touching myself. You put me in heat, Daniel." She hoped he would settle for that for the time being. Time enough later to explain it all to him...and offer him the choice.

Dan blushed, "I never thought of myself as being that... attractive, Malina. That is rather hard to believe. But I am glad that you appeared in the window." He blushed again, remembering that she must have been spying on him masturbating.

He leaned forward and kissed her, then settled on to the pillow with their faces a handspan apart. "So tell me something, my beautiful kitty-cat. When I wake up tomorrow will you be gone? Like a dream. Or will I have the pleasure of remembering this night forever?"

"I would like to be hear when you wake up, Daniel. I will spend the rest of this night with you, I promise...what tomorrow holds...I do not know." She looked at him with wide blue eyes, pleading with them for understanding.

Dan nodded, then smiled, "We shall see what the morning holds then. Together."

"Can we discuss it tomorrow? I promise not to leave before we have talked again." He looked into her eyes and believed her, knowing she would be there when he awoke.

"But for now, I would love to clean up a bit...could I impose on you for a glass of water to quench my thirst?"

Dan chuckled, "Of course. I'll go get it now." Dan swung his legs out of the bed and walked towards his apartment's kitchen, unmindful of his nakedness.

Malina paused for a moment to admire his physique as he walked out, feeling the tingle again just beginning in the base of her tail.

When Daniel came back into his bedroom, he stopped a bit startled at what he saw. Malina was cleaning herself... with her tongue. Just like a cat. His eyes automatically flew down between her legs, but saw that she had already taken care of that area...it was now damp from her tongue bath, but all traces of their lovemaking had been removed. She was now licking the base of her tail where he had stroked and found her secret and he was amazed at her dexterity.

Dan smiled and then sat on the bed and watched her clean herself. When she looked at him, he smiled and said, "Just when I think I am getting used to you, you surprise me all over again. You are quite dexterous Malina." He passed her the water in its octagon shaped glass.

She smiled at him and accepted the glass, taking a break from her bath. "Well, I must be able to clean myself, mustn't I? And it does seem to come in handy sometimes." Her look spoke volumes and all of a sudden Dan felt himself stir again. What must she be able to do that he hadn't discovered yet?

Dan smiled and lay back on the bed, his flaccid cock stirring between his legs. "Oh, I imagine you are correct, lover. And I want to find out all the ways you can use that marvelous sexy tongue."

After sipping at the water daintily, Malina set the glass down and resumed her cleaning ritual. When she was done with her back, which seemed to be all she had left, she leaned over and licked Dan's shoulder. He shuddered at the feel of her rough tongue and leaned in to kiss her...a quick, gentle meeting of their lips. She purred and rubbed against him again and it was so totally apparent that he had a very satisfied kitty on his hands.

Malina mewed her contentment and wrapped herself around Dan, snuggling into him as he lay back down beside her. "Can I ask you a question, Daniel?" she murmured and he had to lean in close to her face, the fur on her cheek tickling his nose.

"Of course, kitty," he answered smiling, "Anything."

She hesitated now that she had permission to ask her question. What if he didn't want her as she wanted him. Maybe she should wait until tomorrow...after they had slept together in each other's arms.

At her pause, he gathered her in his arms, embracing her reassuringly. "What, love? What is on your furry mind?" He smiled, showing that he was but teasing, but he really wanted to know what she was thinking of.

"Well... I wanted to know...could you possibly ever want ...have you ever thought about intelligent life somewhere on other planets besides earth?" Maybe if she got a feel for his beliefs...his open mind, the next question would be easier. Yes, best to find out if he even believed first. In her agitation, Malina had unconsciously begun to knead him chest and abdomen with her soft hands, slowly working her way back to the soft mat of curls between his legs. Her purr was loud and rumbling.

This question was more that it seemed, Dan realized. But it was innocuous enough. "Yes, I have. It seems strange to me to even think that there is only man in the galaxy," he shrugged. "And then there is you."

Malina's hands froze in mid-knead.

Dan chuckled, "You didn't think I knew?" He laughed softly, "Where do you think I thought you came from. People like you: as sexy and as exotic as you can't be found on Earth." Dan caressed her back, running his hands down her back, across the sensitive small of her back, and then across her tail. Dan continued his pet, caressing her tail, pulling it through his fist.

He believed! It was a first step for which she was thanking her gods. It was enough for tonight. Malina would not worry more this night of what the morrow would bring. He seemed to have accepted what she was, even if he didn't know the details. "And you don't mind? Don't find it... strange to make love to one not as you?"

She was genuinely curious. Her race had watched many species and only a hand full had ever had the open-mindedness...the advancement to accept that they were not alone.

Dan smiled and looked up at the ceiling. The feel of her hands kneading his flesh was... distracting. In a very erotic way. He smiled at himself. "To be honest, I think I have surprised myself. I mean, you are the first ... alien I have ever met." Alien. There it was said. Funny how she wasn't alien to him. Instead he felt as if she belonged to him and with him.

She seemed satisfied with his answer and let herself enjoy his ministrations...the petting and rubbing he had discovered made her putty in his hands. Closing her eyes, Malina let him do as he would with her soft, warm body as she engulfed him in her arms and began to nuzzle and lick at his neck and chest, stopping once to suckle on one small brown nipple.

When she began to lick and suck at his chest and Dan could feel his arousal beginning again. For such a small person, Malina was extremely sexy. He caressed her back as he buried his face in her mane of white silky hair. He breathed deeply, gathering her aroma and savoring it.

Her hands were wondering too, and she found his hardening cock. She caressed it softly, rubbing the fur on the back of her hands on it. That sent shivers down his spine and made his cock swell fully erect. She continued nibbling on his nipple as one of her hands began to stroke him, mimicking his motions from earlier this night. Her other hand reached lower and fondled his balls. Her claws scraped out and the eroticism of feeling those needle sharp claw scrap over his balls while her soft silky hand jerked him off was more than Dan could stand. He moaned and closed his eyes, giving himself over to her ministrations

As Malina bent over Dan's body she found that Dan's arousal was very evident in his smell and she inhaled deeply then purred before she began licking the salt off his chest from their earlier lovemaking. He, unlike her, had not had the luxury of a good bathing after their sex play.

Her head moved down and she once more licked his cock, her tongue sticking to the soft skin, tugging it upward with each stroke of the rough instrument of ecstasy. Dan gasped, but realized it was not painful...just very strange. She continued down his legs, licking and kneading and he found it much more erotic than he would have guessed. By the time she'd gotten to his knees and calves, her tail was once more in the air and he had a clear view of her vulva, again swollen and seeping sweet nectar.

Dan sighed, enjoying his lover's ministrations to his body. She caressed him with that raspy tongue all the way to his feet and then back up to his cock again. She gave him a wicked stare with beautiful blue eyes, then licked him again, all the while with her eyes locked on him.

Dan couldn't help it; he laid his head back and groaned. It felt so good, so erotic... Drops of pre-cum beaded at the crown and Malina licked them off eagerly, enjoying their taste. She had had him in her mouth already though, now she wanted him to come inside of her. She wanted to feel his cock swell in her pussy, feel it throbbing, bathing her insides with his rich, thick cum.

Malina played with his cock some more, taking him into her mouth and massaging it with her throat and her tongue and Dan groaned even more. His cock was still a bit sensitive from their earlier lovemaking and Malina definitely knew how to work his prick so that it felt good. Her attention turned to the large, loose sacs below his penis, rubbing them with her furred hands. The sandpaper feel of her tongue and the silky softness of her touch contrasted so much that Dan could barely stand it.

"Ah, Malina you feel so good," he gasped as she maneuvered his cock in a particularly delicious way in her mouth, making his hips jump with reaction.

Malina smiled and purred louder, but did not stop sucking him. He tasted like thick cream mixed with some elixir she could not name and she didn't think she could ever get enough of this man. She loved the feel of the delicate lines and ridges etched into his cock. Its steely length was smooth under her tongue. Malina was particularly fascinated with the bright purple head which flared out from the tubular body of his cock, so unlike the males of her species with the little hooks at the end of their penises.

"Daniel," she said finally, lifting her head and looking intently at him with her blue and gold eyes. "Tell me what you want... how I can please you further. I want to fulfill all your needs."

Dan smiled and then moved his hands so that they combed through her mane. "I just want you, lover. I want to watch you as you move on top of me. I want to see the joy on your face as we fuck. Ride me Kitty."

Changing positions in one lithe movement, Dan found himself straddled by his cat-woman, her soft legs caressing his sides as she sat just behind his cock. It jumped against the slit of her pussy and Malina smiled, reaching down to stroke it tenderly with silky soft hands. Wriggling on top of him a bit, Dan felt her cunt bathing his balls with flowery juices and his cock jumped again. He was already associating that smell with the fantastic sex he shared with her.

Finally Malina raised herself, balancing over his cock, her dripping pussy less than an inch above the bulbous head. All she had to do was lower her body and she would be impaled on his steely length. Her hands supported herself on his chest and she looked down at him, a wicked smile playing on her lips. "Is this what you want?" she asked playfully, letting her body lower an inch at a time until his cock's head just touched her hot wetness.

Dan's hips were tense and he wanted desperately to bury himself to the root of his cock in her pussy. "Yes, Malina... It's what I want," he cried softly. "Take me inside of you. I want to come inside of you now. Please? Please fuck me, Kitten," he whispered hoarsely, almost beyond speech already.

Malina smiled and growled slightly, her purr increased and her eyes closed as she began to lower her self on to him. Her pussy grabbed hold of Dan's cock and almost pulled him inside of her. But Malina slowly, so very slowly sank on to his rod. The sounds emitting from her throat increased in volume and intensity the lower she sank.

Dan felt the heat of her sex and the incredible strength of her pussy as she enveloped him. It felt so good, so perfect, so much like what he always wanted. How do you describe red to a blind man? That was what it was like. Dan didn't know how to find the words to explain how he felt, but only knew it just felt right.

His hands came up and rested on her hips, loving the feel of her fur under his hands.

Malina sank all the way down now and he could feel her juices leaking out and cooling on his balls. Malina growled in pleasure then reached behind her and tickled his ball with her hand. They were large under her fingers and she found it amusing to pull at the loose skin surrounding the small knots within.

She smiled when they moved under her hand, reacting her to her soft touch. She leaned back so that her breasts extended outward, but she could reach behind her better. Both hands fondled him, lazily drawing designs around and over the twin globes that normally swung relaxed and full beneath Dan's cock.

Daniel couldn't resist the sight before him and reached up to cup her breasts in his hands. They fit perfectly, each flowing over a bit, but filling his palms with firm, yet pliant flesh. Her nipples were distended and engorged, and Dan knew that he'd never seen any human female's nipples react so to his touch. Her tits were almost like those of the cat she so closely resembled. They were large, extending out into bright red tips, colored with the blood that flowed from excitement through her body. They radiating a heat that warmed his hands, but not uncomfortably so.

To Malina, Daniel felt unusually cool to her touch and she liked the way it refreshed her senses. The light down of fur on his chest was soft and she couldn't help the urge to lay down against him and nuzzle between his nipples. Otherwise, his body was amazingly free of hair, so unlike herself and her people, but she found it all the more exotic and erotic.

When Daniel leaned up to grasp one of those rosebud nipples in his mouth, it swelled even more and he found his tongue swirling around it as he sucked first gently, then increasing in pressure until he thought he might be hurting her, but the look of pure lust...pure need on her face told him he was not. He sucked harder and pulled his head back, pulling her tit out from her body and she growled loudly, a fresh gush of fiery liquid flowing around their joining. The room was filled with the flowery scent that was uniquely her own.

Dan let go of her nipples and continued to knead her breasts much like she had kneaded him... her purr reduced in volume and he let her continue to ride him. And ride him she did. Her hips swiveled around his cock, first in a circular motion, slow and sensuous, then back and forth, then up and down as she raised herself up then let her pussy slowly lower back down to draw him within her. He'd never in his life been so thoroughly fucked.

Slowly he began to notice her movements taking on a more urgent tone and realized she had picked up the tempo of her strokes. She was truly fucking him hard now, grinding her clit hard against his pelvis bone as she moved quickly, stimulating herself with her hand. Occasionally she would change her position slightly and fuck him up and down, slamming down onto his cock, but mostly she was pressing herself down hard over his throbbing rod.

He smiled watching the pleasure flow across Malina's furred face. His cock felt heavy and engorged and Dan knew that if he let himself go he would start coming. But chances were he wouldn't be able to make love to her again this night, as three was about his limit.

Dan sat up and embraced the cat-woman, claiming her mouth for a long passionate kiss. As they kissed, their tongues danced against each other, drawing each other deeper into their passion.

He shifted his weight and rolled over, placing Malina on the bottom and himself on top. Dan smiled at her and then kissed her again as he began to slowly move his cock in and out. He sighed, "Oh, lover... Malina... you feel so good."

Dan stroked, his body raised up off of her so she could look at his face. Malina rowled and smiled, drawing her hands across his shoulders and down his chest. She paused as his nipples and pinched them. Dan moaned deep in his chest and continued to pump, Malina's hips rolling with the motion.

Malina's hands reached behind Dan and gripped his butt. She pulled him to her urging him to go fast and to go harder. Dan acceded to her desire, but she wanted more. Her claws popped out and she gripped his ass cheeks and pulled. Dan could feel the scratches she was making across his tender flesh, but the pain caused his pleasure to be that much richer.

Without even thinking about it, he nuzzled into her neck and bit down into the furry flesh, pulling at the loose skin there, claiming her as his own. This only intensified Malina's arousal and she soon needed more.

Her hands moved back around to the front and Malina began to caress her stomach. She paused and fingered her clit as they moved together. Her mouth came open and she began to pant, on the edge of coming. Her other hand traveled up her body to her breasts where it stroked and pinched at her nipples.

Dan knew this was his cue and reached up to take one in his mouth again, this time biting it lightly, letting the thick nub roll between his teeth as he increased the pressure minutely, but steadily. When he lay back down, he saw that he'd read her correctly. Malina liked it rough.

Watching her touch herself, giving herself more pleasure while he pumped deep and fast, sent Dan over the edge. He couldn't hold back as he felt the cum rising in his balls.

Malina's orgasm gripped him tightly and he stopped, not wanting to come, but knowing it was much too late. It gushed through his cock and out into Malina's waiting hot pussy. He cried out and his cries mingled with her own loud sounds of pleasure. She truly did sound like a cat in heat.

She clutched at his ass again holding him to her, retracting her claws as they both floated down from the plateau. Dan's body collapsed on her, but she didn't seem to mind. When next he could fathom what was happening, he felt her soft, warm body beneath his, rising and falling with each breath.

He turned his head to face her and they were nose to nose. She smiled and kissed his, then licked it. "You are superb, Daniel," she breathed. "I've never felt this way."

Dan grinning, "Neither have I, my lover. You are just what I needed but could never have." He chuckled and kissed her nose back then rolled to the side. He had a foolish grin on his face looking at her as he placed one arm and hand under his head, lifting his head and looking down at her. The other hand caressed her side and her arm, combing through the silky white fur.

Malina's smile turned into a soft humming as she purred her total satisfaction. The grin turned into a smile and Dan asked, "Tell me about your home, Malina. What is it like?" Dan's cock was still nestled inside of her and he didn't want to move it. He could feel the muscle contractions of the aftermath of her orgasm and Dan loved the feeling that passed along its length.

catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers
12