The Pyjama Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun at a pyjama party.
940 words
4.01
34.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers

Continued from part 1

I got a drink and tried to find Robert, I looked in the living room where a lot of people were now either fucking or having oral sex, but I couldn't see Robert. As I was about to leave the living room two guys pulled me back lifting me placing an arm round each of their necks.

They each held one of my legs parting them wide as a third guy moved between them, he lifted my baby doll nightie up over my breast. He run his hand down over my tummy until his finger found the opening to my pussy. He finger fucked me for a short time before running his hard cock against my clit.

I moved my head back slightly kissing the guy on my right our tongues deep inside each other's mouth as I felt the third guy push his cock into my pussy. His caressed my breast as he slowly fucked me. He cock going very deeply inside me with each thrust. I moved my head to my left kissing the other guy as I was now being fucked hard.

A crowd was now standing round us calling out fuck that pussy, I could feel hands all over my body as I begun to enjoy the hard fuck I was getting. The guy eased back lifting my legs high as the tip of his cock lightly touched my tight little hole to my arse.

He slowly eased his hard cock into my arse easing it slowly deeper until I had every inch buried in to my tight hole of my arse. He slowly rocked his cock back and forth as I felt two sets of lips on each of my nipples sucking hard on them as I moved my head from right to left kissing the guys holding my up.

With one hard thrust I felt the guy fucking my arse cumin hard filling my arse with his hot cum.

He eased back once he had shot every last drop only to be replaced by another guy. He cock was much bigger and thicker than the cock I had just been fucked by. He rammed his cock very hard and fast into my wet pussy. The two guys holding me up stretched my legs open as far open as they would go. The guy standing in front of my now pumped his cock hard into my pussy fucking me for all he was worth.

As he fucked me he was saying how he was going to fill my cunt with his cum. He was saying how going my bald cunt felt round his thick cock, this got me going hearing him talk like this. He said how's that bald cunt feeling slut full of cock. I called out fuck me fuck me give me your cum fill my cunt.

He called out yes as I felt him shoot deeply inside my pussy, I felt him shooting loads of cum into me as he shook filling me.

The two guys eased me to my feet them to my knees. I had five guys standing round me stroking their hard cocks. I reach out taking two in my hands stroking them hard as I sucked on another. I could hear them saying what a dirty slut.

My head was held back as the guy fucking my mouth eased out, he wanked his cock hard until he shot his load into my open mouth I swallowed his warm cum which he loved. I was eased back as another two guy's wanked their cocks hard until they each cum hard on my breast. Once they finished cumin they held me by my hair cleaning their cocks with my hair.

I was again eased back until I was laying on the carpet. As two other guys wanked their cocks against my face. I felt my legs being opened wide as I felt a cock slam hard into my already well cum filled pussy.

I was being well and truly fucked as I moved my head from side to side sucking on each cock in turn reaching up caressing their hanging balls. I felt their cock twitching as they both shoot long hot jets of cum into my open mouth and over my face.

My legs were held up and wide open as the guy fucking my pussy really started pounding it harder. I rubbed the cum over my breast calling out yes fuck me harder. I felt his balls slamming against my arse with each hard thrust until he stopped moving. I felt him cumin hard inside me mixing his cum with the cum already inside my pussy.

He moved back as I laid there legs wide open feeling the cum slowly dribbling from my pussy. The crowd moved back as I felt someone kissing my thigh. I looked down to see a dark haired lady moving her tongue towards my pussy.

She parted my pussy lips with her fingers as her tongue probed deeply inside my pussy. She licked me softly flicking her tongue over my clit as she slipped first one then two fingers inside my pussy. It didn't take long until my body was shaking as I climaxed hard, her tongue was now probing my pussy once more licking it clean for me.

She got up and just walked away without a word being spoken. I got up my pussy felt a little sore from my hard fucking as did my arse. I again looked round trying to find Robert but he was still nowhere to be seen.

Part 3 to follow...

sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers