The Quadraplegic & His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers

I licked and sucked Elaine’s cunt for about 20 minutes and she had cum three times when she asked me to bite her nipple really hard and make her cum using that method. When she moved her nipple into my mouth I resolved to do as she had asked and I clamped my teeth down on her lovely hard nipple! She gave a groan as my teeth bit into her and she continued to groan whilst I continued. Before long she came again and I could tell this was a big orgasm! I continued to suck her nipple with my lips once she had cum but didn’t bite her anymore.

My teeth had actually drawn a tiny bubble of blood and she told me that was the best pain she had ever suffered – she loved it! She asked me to suck her cunt again and moved into position ready for my mouth. I loved doing this to Elaine and gladly started licking. About this time, Cindy walked back into my room holding Jerry’s hand. I instinctively stopped licking Elaine and moved my head to look at them. They were both naked and I could see Cindy’s bush was sparkling with moisture where Jerry’s cum was lodged. She also had a thin line of cum running down the inside of her legs. I just couldn’t help but feel good about the happy smile which was spread right across her face. She was looking very contented.

Cindy then asked me if I would like to watch Jerry fuck her again? I didn’t know what to say but Elaine answered for me and said, “Of course we would like to watch you!” Cindy came over and kissed me on the mouth and I could instantly taste cum on her lips. She must have given Jerry a blow-job first but the taste lingered on her lips. She then moved back to Jerry, kissed him hard and rubbed her body against his and whispered to him, “Jerry, please fuck me!” I wasn’t sure about this, but what could I do. Elaine moved over and presented her uninjured nipple to my mouth and I would be able to suck her nipple and watch Cindy and Jerry at the same time.

When Cindy had finished kissing Jerry, she squatted down in front of him and began to suck his considerable cock. When he was very hard and stuck out, she turned her back on him and leant on my bed with her arms outstretched and stuck her backside towards Jerry. He moved behind her and inserted his hard cock right into her cunt which just seemed to be a normal action from two long practiced lovers! I began to suck and bite Elaine’s nipple and she was obviously turned on by watching Jerry and Cindy as well as my ministrations to her nipple.

Jerry was thrusting his cock deeply into Cindy’s cunt and she was also enjoying this a great deal. As Jerry began to quicken his pace it was obvious he was about to cum in Cindy. With a yell from Jerry and a groan of pleasure from Cindy, they both came at the same time. Cindy had the most satisfied look on her face and Jerry’s face was contorted with relief from his ejaculation. Elaine was also excited watching her husband and Cindy fucking and she came too. Everyone was satisfied but me and I had had to watch my wife being fucked by another man.

When Jerry had pulled out of Cindy, his cum began to run down her long legs and I must say I felt excited watching the river running slowly downwards. Elaine told me she was glad it was Cindy copping his load and not her – she preferred my form of oral sex.

This was the first of many sex sessions with the four of us present. I began at last to accept having to watch Cindy being fucked by Jerry and I continued to lick and suck Elaine whenever it was possible.

All this time I was beginning to get more use into my hands and arms and, to my great surprise I started to get some feeling back into my legs. The Specialist who was attending me was becoming very excited at my progress. He confidently suggested I may get near full use back into my body and this was exciting news. Elaine and a couple of other nurses kept up the physiotherapy sessions and, of course, Cindy helped whenever she could. She was still a loving and devoted wife, it was just that she was fucking Jerry whenever she could and still loved me.

Twelve months later almost all of my limbs were working in some form or another. My hands and arms were practically back to normal and at last I could finger fuck both Elaine and Cindy. Cindy, of course, was still fucking Jerry on a very regular basis. My Specialist was so happy with my progress he told me he would like to operate on my spine with the hope it may make me back to normal again. I had some doubts about this operation – what if it made me worse – and what if I died during the operation? At last everyone convinced me to have the operation.

When it was over, I had to lie on my stomach for almost a week. This was the most painful experience I had encountered. I was able to be moved a little from side to side but couldn’t lie on my back. When the week was almost over, I could feel I had much more use of my legs and for the first time, I could feel a sensation is my cock! Was my sexuality returning? Would I be a man again? I had a catheter in my cock for the whole time I was on my stomach but this began to hurt – it seemed as if my cock was beginning to swell up. Could this be an erection I having?

Well, the good news is that I can now walk with two sticks and I have just about full use in my hands and arms. Several joints in my back are fused and it is now very strong. My most exciting discovery was that my cock was beginning to behave itself and I could now experience feelings in it!

When I returned home from the hospital I couldn’t wait to show Cindy my cock with a huge erection. Cindy was so pleased for me and she asked me if I could fuck her straight away. I thought it too risky to do too much too soon but I encouraged her to stroke my cock, to suck it and, when I felt really excited, I laid down on the bed on my back, my cock sticking up like a flagpole. Cindy removed her panties and climbed up on the bed and gently slid down on my cock – the first time for over 3 years.

My cock remained hard whilst Cindy moved up and down on my cock and, to my delight, I could feel an orgasm coming on. I shouted to Cindy to keep going – I was about to cum. Cindy began to cry and kept sliding up and down on my cock. When I felt I was about to cum, I told her and she increased the speed of her pumping and we both came at the same time. This had been a miracle! I was exhausted and hoped I hadn’t done any damage to myself. Cindy, on the other hand, was crying and sobbing her heart out – she was so pleased to be able to fuck with me again.

The Specialist who was treating me told me there had been no residual damage to my spine from the accident and the paralysis was an almost normal way of my body taking care of itself. He told me I would be walking unaided within 6 months and everything would return to normal by then.

I felt terribly sorry for Elaine. She was excited for me that I had my cock back in working order but realized I would now be fucking Cindy and she would have to go back to Jerry. Cindy and I agreed between ourselves that Elaine could come over on occasions and I would be able to lick and suck her to orgasm but there should be no fucking as that was Cindy’s province! Elaine was pleased with Cindy’s offer but said she was disappointed at Jerry losing Cindy because she would now have to put up with Jerry fucking her. I suggested perhaps she would be able to find another patient who would be able to take care of her.

Elaine began crying when we had to say goodbye and this would be the last time I would be needing her physiotherapy and also the last time, for a while, that I would be licking and sucking her lovely cunt and nipples. She asked me when we were alone, if I would mind if she put my cock into her cunt, just for once, to see what it was like and then she would leave me alone until Cindy invited her back for another licking!

I couldn’t refuse Elaine this last request and so I laid down on the bed, as I had done each time with Cindy and with my cock pointing straight up, Elaine moved over my cock and slipped her very wet cunt down along my pole. My cock went straight into her hole and it felt wonderful and I told her so. She continued to cry as she was fucking my cock and kept telling me how much she loved being able to do that. She eventually came and, a short time after, I came too. Elaine told me that was the first time she had been fucked by anyone when she was on top! I couldn’t believe that but apparently it was true. Jerry was a missionary or rear entry man and that was all he had tried. Elaine had found a new position for sex and it looked as though she might be able to enjoy sex if she could get Jerry to adopt this position.

I decided I would have to tell Cindy what had happened and see what she would think about it. I had broken our rule by fucking someone else – I hoped she wouldn’t be too upset. Quite the contrary! Cindy told me she had been disappointed when Jerry only liked to fuck her in the missionary or rear entry positions and she agreed sex with Jerry could be quite a lot different for Elaine if he would only change his thinking.

We resolved to help Elaine. Cindy asked me if I would mind if she fucked Jerry one more time to try to help him with this new position. I immediately agreed because, after all, I had fucked Elaine and Cindy hadn’t been cross about it.

Cindy rang Jerry at his work and asked him to come to our house that evening if he could get away without Elaine knowing about it. He arrived at our house about 8pm and told us he had told Elaine he had to attend a meeting but wouldn’t be home late. He wanted to know what we wanted him for. Cindy began by explaining to him that great sexual satisfaction could be attained from about 30 or 40 different sexual positions and she thought he should consider a change in position!

Jerry was not very receptive to the idea and asked what we were about! Cindy told him that as Elaine didn’t enjoy sex with him it wasn’t because she didn’t like sex, it was more that she didn’t like the position they were using. Cindy told him we had agreed to help them both and so she asked him to go with her into our bedroom. I followed discreetly and watched as Cindy undressed in front of Jerry. Of course they had been naked in front of one another lots of times before but this time seemed a bit different for them both.

When they were naked, Cindy told Jerry to lie on his back on the bed. She then moved over him and began to suck his cock until it was completely hard. She then told him to lie still and, with a little shifting around, she positioned her cunt just above his hard, erect cock. She told him she was going to do all of the work and he should just lie there and enjoy what she was doing to him. She slid down his shaft and soon it was embedded as deeply as possible in her cunt. She began to fuck him and at the same time, stroked his balls and moved a finger against his anus.

She continued to move up and down and, on one of the upward movements, she pulled herself right off his cock. She immediately thrust her fingers deeply into her cunt and they came out dripping wet. She thrust his cock back into her cunt and continued to fuck him. At the same time, she began to push her wet, lubricated finger into his anus and, when it was well into him, she began to stroke his prostate gland. Suddenly Jerry’s action changed. He began to move his body in time with her movements and in no time at all, he was fucking her as hard as he could. In no time at all, he came deeply inside Cindy’s cunt. He couldn’t tell her how much he had enjoyed sex with her and that he would now have to wait until he got home to try this new position with Elaine.

The conclusion to this story is that Elaine is now being fucked by Jerry on a very regular basis and they are using the position Cindy had shown Jerry! They are not going to split up and it looks as though the marriage will not be solid again. Elaine calls over to our house about once a month, always while Cindy is at home, and I give her the best oral sex she has ever had. This is always with Cindy watching and it doesn’t take Cindy long to join in the fun with me. Once the oral sex with Elaine is over, we don’t see much of one another for another month when we will repeat of session. Cindy is completely happy with me servicing Elaine as I am, provided I don’t attempt to fuck her! Cindy, on the other hand, is completely satisfied and doesn’t want to be with any other man. She says I am almost too much for her now.

Perhaps the moral of this story is that, unless an accident causes a person’s spine to be broken, there is perhaps some chance that the recovery will be possible. It must be understood that this won’t be the case every time but with patience, anything is possible. I love my Cindy very much.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers
12