The Quadruple S Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," said Elizabeth, glancing at the nurse. That's when she saw what he was holding. It had a handle a few inches long and was topped with a wheel completely lined with spikes! "What is that!" she asked with panic in her voice.

"This is a wartenberg wheel," answered the nurse. "It won't hurt. Are you ready?"

"I suppose," she answered, not sounding at all confident in her answer.

"Here we go," said the nurse, bringing the instrument down lightly on her skin. Slowly, he ran it down her soft, pink sole. One pin after another, in rapid succession, touching her. It wasn't as bad she she had anticipated. He brought it down two more passes in the same fashion, and Elizabeth didn't pull away or make any noise. She wondered if she was getting used to these tests.

Suddenly it came down faster and slightly harder. It make her jump and nearly pull her foot away. It hurt, tickled, and felt good all at once.

"Hold still now," said doctor Dawn, looking down on her nearly nude patient, noticing her hard, erect nipples, and wet panties.

The male nurse now used the wheel with little compassion. He brought it across her sole slowly, with pressure behind it. The pins dug into her flesh a seemingly infinite amount of times.

"Ohh. Nooo. Oohh my God!" whimpered the poor girl, her leg quivering as she tried to keep her foot still. She breathed hard in and out through her nose, doing her best not to move.

Up and down the wheel went. Then slowly from side to side over her tender flesh. Slowly up the side of her foot the nurse brought it, from heel to pinky toe. The down again in a slow agony.

"Please! Please stop! No!"

Down it came again, slower than ever. Down her tortured sole, sending electricity through her nerves. Her leg shook, her little toes curled. He sole wrinkled up, doing all it could to protect itself from the wheel.

"Ooohhhh my God! I'm begging. I can't...I can't take it! No, no, NO! Please doctor!" She looked at the doctor with pleading eyes. "Please doctor Dawn! Please make it stooopp!"

The nurse finished the test and removed the wartenberg wheel from Elizabeth's poor sole. "All done!" he said. "Good job, Elizabeth. I can honestly say that I have never seen a patient hold so still. I know it isn't easy." Setting her foot down, he made more notes on his clipboard.

"Yes, you did very well," said doctor Dawn. In fact, you are by far the best candidate I have examined for Mr. Planum. I think it's safe to assume you will get the job."

"Oh good. Thank you, doctor," said Elizabeth, wiping away a few tears as she was panting. "I'm just glad it's over. That was worse than anything I imagined."

"Half over," said the doctor, walking down to Elizabeth left foot.

"What?" said Elizabeth, sitting up with her beautiful brown eyes wide and pinicked.

"Mr. Planum is very thourough, as I said," the doctor replied, picking up Elizabeth's foot and examining her soft sole. "Based on your other foot's test, you should have nothing to worry about. Your feet will be extremely sensitive to all his test shoes, thus making you a valuable voice as a tester for his products."

The male nurse passed the feather to the doctor as he took up his place by the heart monitor. "Oh my," he said, glancing at her panties, "It doesn't look like it was all so horrible."

Elizabeth was to concerned about the next test to even be embarrassed that this handsome man had seen her soaked underwear. Her eyes glistened with tears as the nurse brought the feather up to her sole.

"You really do have the softest feet I have ever seen," said the doctor. "Now, lets see how sensitive the left foot is."

The End.

12