The Quarterback's Only Weakness Ch. 02

Story Info
She finally takes what she wants.
2.4k words
4.58
32.5k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: New chapter! I don't have an editor :/ So i'm sorry if there are any mistakes, I have read through it a lot anyways. So, enjoy! Thanks, for reading! Oh, & The Quarterback's Only Weakness Ch.02 doesn't fit into the title box :/ So its just Quarterback's only Weakness now.

Sasha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat trembling crouched under the kitchen sink listening to Ray throw open the front of our condo door shouting. Hugging my knees to my chest I peeked out between the tiny crack between the two cabinet doors to watch Ray slap my mother causing her to fall to the floor not a foot away from my hiding spot.

"Ray don't do this." My mother Heather pleaded her hair tumbled around her face as she stared at the floor.

"You bitch!" Ray shouted down at her as she lay on the tile floor. Ray was a bear of a man at 6'2 and easily 250 pounds, there was no doubt in my mind he could hurt her.

But, I was frozen in shock and fear. I wanted to jump out from my hiding spot and help my defenseless mother but he had been drinking and wouldn't think twice to throw me across the room either. And then there was the promise I had not made to her five minutes earlier..."No matter what he does to me don't come out, don't!" Her words kept on ringing in my ears.

"Ray." She sobbed. "Leave."

"After a year of being together you go and so we are over!" He roared."Did you ever really love me?!"

"I do love you Ray, just leave." She cried pointing to the door. "I'll talk to you in the morning about this!" Heather cried, tears of anger streaming down her cheeks.

"Fine!" Ray stated storming out of the room like a wild bull and slamming the front door behind him. After he left my mother ran out of the kitchen and locked the door, deadbolt, and chain and come running back to the kitchen. Opening the cabinet door she slowly illuminated the cramped space I was huddled in. Never will I forget the first sight of her face after that night, never.

"Alex." A soft voice murmured breaking into the walls of my dreaming. I felt a pad of a thumb wipe a stray tear from my cheek and a soft kiss took its place as I floated back to consciousness.

"J-Jake?" I asked a little disoriented by my dream that felt way to real.

"I'm here." He whispered interlocking his hand with my trembling one. I had blamed Jake for his father's actions for years hating him and dodging him at all cost but as it turned out he blamed himself too.

"I-It felt so real." I stated softly pulling the sheets up around me and leaning against him.

"Shh." He whispered as he kissed my forehead. "It's okay." Jake knew that I had witnessed his dad push my mom around drunkenly many- a -times and still had nightmares on occasion. But, part of me blamed her...why go back to someone who physical abused you so many times. I was just thirteen at that time and never had experienced the magic of love that made you forgive the ones you love maybe too easily.

Sighing I rolled to my side and pressed my face to his well tanned bare chest absorbing his warmth and reveling in the comfort he was offering.

Maybe a minute later the ringing of the alarm clock drew a groan from my throat as I was almost back to nothingness. The ringing abruptly stopped as Seth slapped the off button and hopped out of bed.

"Rise and Shine!" Seth instructed standing in front of his bed clad in only his boxers doing a series of stretches. Meandering over to the blinds he pulled them open blinding us all. "Who wants coffee?" He asked cheerfully moved about the room at top speed like a morning fairy.

"Go back to sleep." Jake groaned shifting beneath me without letting my hand go he grasped the nearest pillow one handed and catapulted it at his head.

"Hey!" Seth exclaimed as it bounced off the back of his head.

"Come back to bed with me." Lena smiled seductively winking at him.

"I can't resist that invite." Seth smiled broadly literally hopping into bed that followed by giggling and kissing sounds.

"Jake?" I whispered looking up at him.

"Hmm?" He answered not opening his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

At that he opened his eyes and looked down at me with the most amused look in his eyes. "For what?" He nearly chuckled wanting to hear me say it, that bastard.

"Over reacting." I mumbled grumpily. But, I was still pressed into him greedily stealing his warmth.

Slowly a grin spread across his face and he smiled down at me. "I accept your apology." He smiled looking far too happy.

At that I forced myself to leave Jakes warmth and slide out of bed to the bathroom. Closing the door I hoped up on the counter and buried my face into my hands. I wanted so badly to groan in frustration. I was just, just so confused about Jake. I hated him so much when I was younger and now I was starting to like him. There I said it 'like him'. It killed by soul to say it. But it was so true.

The rest of the morning flew by as I avoided eye contact with Jake at all costs. Before I knew it I was waiting for Jake after the game. If there is one think I dislike about Jake Limington the most is when he wins a football game. Oh how I hate how he acts like a cocky ass after the games. I smiled at him as he approached me in full gear holding his helmet under his right arm. I sighed. I could already see the arrogant glint in his green eye.

My smile quickly turned to a frown as Jenna approached from behind him to jump onto his back and kiss his cheek. Jenna was a cheerleader for his team and she was absolutely gorgeous. She was maybe 5'4 with long black hair and sky blue eyes that were staring at me at the moment with a look that could only be describes as 'he's mine'.

I turned around and marched out of there. I really didn't want to see Jenna hanging on him for the rest of the night. He could go fuck her for all I cared. Did I care? I groaned inwardly, I so cared. Maybe I should go find me someone to fuck, I smiled to myself.

I smiled wickedly as I put on a pair of skin tight black skinny jeans, black heels, and black tank top. As I strode down stairs I could barely contain my enjoyment. Was I doing this all to make Jake jealous? Probably. Did I care? No.

I was playing with fire.

I was heading to the hotel's bar, were everyone was going to hang out after the game and maybe even a few players. All I had to do was walk in there and sit down at the bar to grab attention. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head at my first taker as he strolled over to me from a table. He was the quarterback of the team they had player earlier today! Sleeping with him would be SO bad! I liked it.

"I'm Logan," He smiled sliding into the stool next to me. Logan Decca was a fine male specimen; he stood about 5'11 with dark brown eyes and black shaggy hair. He would due.

"Alex." I grinned back at him.

"What are you doing here tonight?" He began attempting to make conversation. Logan was a player, and I knew it but I was playing him tonight.

"I was at the game, and then decided to come here for a drink." I smiled flirtatiously.

"Oh, you saw me then." He raised an eyebrow. "I think the other team cheated." He joked staring at me with those dark eyes.

"I'm sure they did." I said slowly joking right along with him. That's when I heard it and couldn't help but turn my head. Sitting directly behind Logan and I in a table was Jake and Jenna. Oh Jake looked so angry; his eyes were fixed right on mine as I smirked at him. But, hey Jenna was sitting right next to him a hand on his leg. I had a right to for revenge.

Turning my attention back to Logan I smiled again. "So, tell me a little something about how you got into football?" I knew as soon as I asked about football, it was on. I knew most guys could talk hours about it.

"Well, it all started when I was a boy-." At that I tuned him out and get stealing glances at Jake, whose eyes never left me the whole time. I was going to have fun with this, I thought to myself. Reaching over I set a hand on Logan's leg that was placed way to high and laughed at every joke he made. Jake was fuming as I peeked behind me his hands were clenched into fists and his lips were hard lines.

That's when Logan's hand moved to lay its self on my knee and when I heard Jake snap as he shoved his chair in and strode over to us as I continued laughing at Logan's jokes.

"Alex." He nearly growled.

"Oh, hi Jake. How are you?" I smiled knowing how angry he was.

"You know damn well how I am." He snarled his fists still balls at his sides.

"Whoa man. She hasn't done anything to you." Logan stuck up for me.

"You have-." Jake begun.

"I'm sorry Logan." I smiled at him giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I got to go cool him down." I said hugging him. "Bye." I strode away knowing Jake would follow. Climbing up the stairs I could hear him behind me. Even as I slid my room key out of my pocket he didn't say a thing, but I could feel his anger. Not until the door was closed did he finally explode.

"What the fuck were you doing with that guy Alex!? You probably wanted to go fuck him, didn't you?" He snarled. But I just crossed by arms and leaned against the wall as he continued, "And the Quarterback of the opposing team! How could you!?"

I really couldn't think of anything to say, maybe something like 'to make you jealous.' But, I wasn't going to say that. Jake still looked so angry. He was nearly shaking with rage. Before I knew what I was doing I took a step forward causing Jake to bump into the other wall in this narrow hallway. But, I took another step forward and before he had time to react my lips were against his and my arms had made their way around his neck. My body was pressed to his greedily, flattening my breasts again his chest.

When Jake finally reacted it wasn't the reaction I expected. I thought he would push be off of him or say 'we can't'. But, his anger quickly shifted to desire as he kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed me into him even more. My hands were fisted in his dark brown hair now as he spun me around to press my back against the wall as he growled into my mouth. His lips felt so warm and soft as he nipped at my bottom lip causing me to open my mouth to his probing tongue.

His hands drifted down to cup my ass and lift me up to wrap my legs around his waist. I could feel the hard knot that was confined in his jeans now that was rubbing against my own jean clad crotch. I raked my nails down his back as he continued probing my mouth and suckling my bottom lip. My body was on fire, I WANTED him. That scared me half to death.

That's when we heard it the sliding of a key card into the slot. Unwillingly Jake ripped his lips from mine panting and looking at me with desire in his eyes. But he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me around the corner before Seth and Lena could see us breathing heavily and staring into each other's eyes. Pulling me into the bathroom he shut the door and moved to sit on the toilet. I moved toward him and sat straddling his legs and went in for another kiss. But, he stopped me by standing up.

"I-, "He began but I stormed out to see a smiling Lena and Seth as they both lay on their bed flipping channels and laughing. But they quickly stopped as I flew from the bathroom followed by Jake. But, I still kept on going tell I was outside on the balcony and I slammed it in his face. But that didn't deter him from opening it right back up and stepping out and closing it again.

"Alex." He pleaded looking at her with eyes full of concern.

"Don't." I murmured cutting him off.

But he still planned to as he walked over to me and engulfed me in his arms. I wasn't going to fight him as I pressed my cheek to his chest. "What I was going to say was that 'I didn't want to make love to you on the bathroom floor'. If it would have gone any further neither of us would have the luxury of location."

I was so confused. I hated him, the liked him, and now I lusted after him; my head hurt. But, it felt so right in his arms.

"Just hug it out!" Seth laughed peeking his head through the cracked of the sliding glass door.

"Shut up!" Jake growled but didn't turn to look at him as he kept on holding me.

At last I released him avoiding eye contact again. But Jake turned back around and using his pointer finger lifted my chin forcing me to look into his green eyes. Slowly he descended upon me just sliding his lips over mine. Then he just turned around and left, bastard.