The Queen and the Peasant

Story Info
Who dares enter my castle?
1.4k words
3.9
13.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An arrogant Queen who loves to have sex but refuses to submit to a man and take a husband angers a powerful witch who puts a curse on her, preventing her from being able to cum until she finds the man she is destined to submit to and marry.

————— Start —————

[Knock on large door]

[Door creaks open]

[Footsteps of man walking into large chamber]

[Booming, Echoey Voice] Who dares enter my castle?

[Footsteps of woman walking into large chamber]

[Angry] Who are you, boy? A lost peasant who wandered too close to my castle grounds? [Laugh] I find that unlikely. This isn't the kind of place one can just wander into. Long ago, after I was cursed by that wretched witch, I locked myself away within these castle walls. For you to make your way inside, you must be... special.

Oh, you don't know about the curse? Have I been forgotten so easily? How long has it been? Well, I was once the Queen of this land. I was a beautiful, elegant, intelligent, illustrious, and above all, [giggle] modest ruler.

However, the members of my court were jealous of my power. They wanted me to give up my authority, and take a husband. They felt that I was abusing my power as sole monarch for my own satisfaction! Do you believe that!? Just because I took their sons, their daughters, and... sometimes their wives into my bedchamber at night, consensually, I might add, they labeled me as some wonton whore who was corrupting the kingdom!

So, the traitors in my court banded together and enlisted the aid of a powerful witch who placed a wicked curse on me, one those fools felt would be a fitting punishment for my... transgressions. They told me that, until the day I find the man I am destined to marry, and submit myself to him fully, I will not be able to have an orgasm. I didn't believe it at first, but sure enough, every man and woman who I laid with from then on has left me... unsatisfied.

When word got out about my affliction, men came from all over, both from within and outside the kingdom, to try and pleasure me, but they all failed. Every one of them was a pathetic fool who thought they could tame me, that they would use me as their ticket to wealth and luxury. Ridiculous!

Over time, I became tired of the constant disappointment brought by those ignorant men. I disbanded my court, abandoned the kingdom to its fate, and shut myself away, behind these castle walls using my own magic, as it seemed less and less likely that the curse would ever be broken.

But now, you're here, a poor peasant who has somehow crept past the castle gates. How... interesting. Is it possible that you will be the one who can break this spell, and free me from this wretched life? [Laugh] I doubt it! A scrawny little peasant such as yourself could never satisfy a royal beauty such as me!

Well, come on then. Let's see what you got! Strip for me.

Well, what are you waiting for? I am giving you an order as your Queen. Strip for me! Let me see what you are made of.

[Pants unzip]

Oh. My. God. That cannot possibly be real! I have never seen a man with such a... such a... huge cock before! Just look at that glorious thing! It is nearly the size of my forearm! In fact, I think it may be bigger! Come here! Let me hold it in my hand! I need to feel the warmth coming off this throbbing cock!

[Sounds of the Queen stroking the peasant's cock]

Amazing! Absolutely astonishing! Your dick is so thick, so hard, and you aren't even fully erect, yet! Look at the veins pulsing along your shaft, and your balls, so big and full of cum, and the head of your cock, so big and such a delicious shade of purple, like a ripe piece of fruit! Maybe I should... have a little... taste...

[Sounds of the Queen sucking on the head of the peasant's cock]

Mmmmm, incredible! Your cock feels amazing inside my mouth, and your pre-cum, it tastes so sweet! This certainly is a cock fit for a Queen! [Laugh]

Now, let me see how far I can shove this exquisite piece of man meat down my throat!

[Sounds of deep throating, and then gagging on the peasant's cock]

[Cough] Unreal! I've deep throated dozens of cocks in my time, hundreds even, but I've never handled such a beast before! Enough of this foreplay. Let us retire to my bedchamber. It is time to see if you truly have what it takes to lift the curse!

[Sounds of footsteps as they leave the chamber]

[Sounds of bedchamber door opening]

Well, here we are. Honestly, you should feel grateful. For a peasant like you to even be able set foot inside the Queen's royal bedchamber is quite a gift.

[Sultry] And considering what the Queen is about to do to you, it is an absolute honor.

Now, lay down on the bed. It is time for me to take back what is rightfully mine!

My god! Just look at that magnificent cock, standing so tall and ridged above the bed. Those fools in my court said I needed to fully submit to a man if I ever wanted to cum again, but with a cock like this, there is no way I won't orgasm! I will ride this cock to climax, and break this wretched curse all on my own!

[Scream/moan as the Queen impales herself on the peasant's cock]

DEAR GOD!! It's so deep inside me! This fucking dick is going to split me in half! I've never had such a magnificent cock so far up my aching twat! I can feel the veins on your shaft pulsing! They're stimulating the walls of my pussy! I can feel your balls slap against my ass as I thrust down on your cock, and the head! That glorious fat cock head of yours is drilling past my cervix! I can feel it invading my womb! To think a worthless peasant like you would have the honor of entering the Queen's most private of chambers. [Moaning] Oh! This is incredible! I'm going to cum, I just know it! I'm so close! I'm so close!

NO! Impossible! How could this be? [Moan] Even though I've felt hornier than I've felt in years while riding this monster of a cock, I still can't cum!

What do I do? I'm so close! If I stop now, after coming this close to orgasm, then I will certainly go insane! I can't take it anymore! Please, noble Peasant, take control of this humble woman's body. I'm asking you— No! I'm begging you, please fuck my brains out! I realize now that I was a fool to try and defy the court's wishes. I was nothing more than a wonton whore who needed to be tamed, and you have the massive cock necessary to finally tame me. Flip me onto my back. Take me as a man is meant to take his woman, conquer this arrogant cunt and give me the orgasm that I am unable to give herself! I SUBMIT TO YOU!

[Scream/moan as the Peasant slams his cock into the queen, hard and fast]

That's it! Do it! Take control! Dominate me in ways no man has ever dominated me! Conquer my body for your own pleasure! Who cares if I cum! The only thing that should matter is the man I am meant to serve! It doesn't matter if I am the Queen or a lowly peasant. I am a woman, and my duty is to serve and be used by my man!

[Moan] Oh God! That's it! Finally, after all these years! I can feel my orgasm building! The spell is finally broken! It feels so good to submit you. [Moan] Please, noble Peasant, I beg for you to marry me. I'm begging you, please, become my husband, become my king, become the father of my children!

You will! Oh, thank you! I'm so... I'm so... I... I'M CUMMING!!

[Screaming orgasm as the Queen cums harder than she ever had in her life]

[Panting] That was... INCREDIBLE! I have never, in all my life, came as hard as I did just now! Oh, thank you, noble Peasant, or should I call you noble Husband? Thank you for breaking the curse, for allowing me to finally cum, and for flooding my womb with your magnificent seed! I finally know my place in society, as your humble wife, and mother to your children. Let us get married as soon as possible, and spend the rest of our lives having lots of sex, making lots of babies, and living happily ever after.

[Laugh] I love a happy ending.