The Queen B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden change in topic startled Bea and she stuttered, "N-n-no, I didn't."

"Yes," he continued, "the path on the backside of the shelter area goes up to a house... my house."

He smiled at her and she felt the shock of what he had said register on her face. "I was wondering who kept turning off my security lights," he continued. "So, I installed an infra-red trail camera in the ceiling over the table in the shelter. Do you know what those are?"

"No," she replied.

"They are motion-triggered cameras used by hunters to take pictures of deer or other animals on trails. It gives them a better idea of where to set up their stands for hunting. This particular camera could be set for still photos or for video. I set it to take 30 seconds of video whenever it was triggered by movement. As long as someone was in the shelter, it would record."

He put the second pedal in place and begin tightening it with a special wrench. "Video includes sound," he said.

He looked up at her and smiled, "You make some very interesting sounds when you are masturbating on my tabletop."

Bea felt herself go totally red. "And you say some very interesting things... things which made me believe that while you took yourself to orgasm, you were imagining yourself tied and helpless on that tabletop."

He again brushed his fingertips lightly over her breasts. The tips of the fingers themselves were not touching her, only the very tips of his fingernails grazed the thin cloth that covered her body. It was a tantalizing almost-touch that sent waves of pleasure through her.

He set the large pedal wrench back onto his work counter and announced, "Repairs complete." He then wheeled the bike out into the middle of the room and put it on its stand.

He turned toward her and began, "I came down to the shelter with my little bag of bondage goodies tonight to see if you were interested in turning fantasy into reality... but you weren't there."

He raised his eyebrows, made another European-style gesture with his hands, and said, "I had been so sure that you would be there. This was the perfect night for your nocturnal activities. It was even a Friday- your favorite night for your escapades- but you never appeared. I thought my guess was wrong. I was actually on my way back to the shop to return the materials to my play room when I came upon you broken down on the path."

He stood in front of Bea and spoke softly. "Had I found you at the table, I wouldn't have forced you. It would have been your choice whether or not to put yourself in my hands... but I was pretty sure what your choice would be."

He rolled her bike up next to the door. "It is still your choice," he said. "You can take your bike outside and pedal home..." He walked over to the wall and again opened the door to the inner room, "... or you can take off your Queen B spandex and walk naked into my play room. We will have some fun together here for a while and then I will tow you back to the shelter and leave you tied to the table for the rest of the night."

He once again smiled at her. "In the morning, I will make you breakfast at my house. Then I'll call my assistant manager and tell him I won't be in. That way we can spend the day together engaged in... ... further activities."

He reached across and pulled the shade all the way down on the door so that the interior of the shop was now completely hidden from outside eyes. "The decision is totally yours," he said in that soft, but resonant voice. "The scent in the air and the wetness apparent between your legs tells me what your body has decided. What you do next will tell me what your mind has decided."

He gave a short laugh, "Oh... and either way, the pedals are a gift from me to the Queen B of The Milk Run Bike Trail."

It was very, very quiet in the shop. Bea looked down at her crotch and could see the fabric glistening with her juices. She could faintly smell herself. Veek was right... about everything. This was her fantasy come to life. But could she actually go through with it?

She stood beside her bike for several long moments and then asked quietly, "When you tow me back to the rest area, will I be bound and naked?"

Veek answered just as quietly, "Of course."

He gestured toward the work area and added, "I will temporarily attach a senior stabilizer to your bike so you don't have to worry about steering or falling down while your hands are tied behind your back to the seat post."

"In that case," she replied, "I had better put my clothes in my seat pack."

The mating flight of the Queen B had finally begun.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12