The Queen Transformed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izenrann
izenrann
352 Followers

But there were procedures to be followed, and gestures to be made. So, she pretended to listen to his every word, and smile at all the appropriate times. There were many salient points that he made about troop placement and such, and she addressed each with equal gravity. But they both knew that the chief point she was making were her giant breasts. The man couldn't seem to take his eyes off them, or the steel rings that adorned them. She knew that the man was as good as hers.

Gladia wasn't immune to the effects of her own dance of seduction. It had almost been an entire day since she last had sex, and that the time wore heavy on her slave body. She could feel herself moistening with each sway of her hips and bounce of her breasts, and it took every ounce of willpower she had not to clench her thighs together tightly to alleviate some of the lust she felt. By the time their conversation wore to a close, she wanted him to take her almost as much as she wanted to be taken.

But still he seemed to be holding out. He dithered on one point or another—when do you think Rampillion would actually appear? What if the resistance forces attacked AFTER the decoys, and not before? She couldn't wait any longer—her body wouldn't let her.

So, she went in for the coup de grace. The resistance had told her that she wouldn't need to prostitute herself, but what if she wanted to, or needed to, rather? The urges rushing through her body needed attending to, and soon. Why not make the best use of them? There was no shame in making the best use of whatever tools were available . . . or so she told herself. In truth, the queen just wanted fucked.

She leaned forwards a little and when his eyes followed the sway of her breasts (as she knew they would) she inhaled (causing Malgos's eyes to bulge slightly) and said in a breathy whisper, "Of course, good sir. The resistance would allow you full use of me, as many times and as often as you saw fit." The queenly part of her mind rebelled at the words even as she spoke them, but another altogether more physical feeling? made its call known, and much louder. She wanted to be used, and now!

"And if I were to say yes, at this precise moment? You would be prepared to service me?" Malgos tried and failed to mask the slight tremor in his voice. Gladia licked her lips lasciviously and nodded. Without waiting for his reply, which she took to be a given, she knelt before him. Removing his breeches with a series of expert motions, she took his hard shaft into her mouth.

Her plush lips and skilled tongue had him coming in a matter of seconds, and she gazed up at him as he spurted helplessly into her waiting mouth. She had learned that eyes held a greater power than even lips and tongue, and she made sure to meet his own with hers as he climaxed mightily. He tasted a little different from all the other men she had been with—she guessed it was all the potions that he had been drinking. No matter, if his organ worked the way it should, she wasn't inclined to complain.

She let him recover a bit before she made her next move. He seemed a little unsteady on his feet. Not surprising considering how hard he had come, but soon righted himself, giving her an unctuous smile. Gladia was about to suggest that they adjourn to someplace more comfortable until with a wave of his hand, Malgos caused a bed to appear.

Gladia was impressed despite herself. Whatever his other faults, the man was a mighty mage indeed. Instant materialization of objects was not learned easily, but there would be time to think of these things later, when their urges had both been sated. He motioned her to the bed and she complied readily, rolling on the sheets and spreading her legs wide. The message was clear and simple—come and fuck me.

He leapt on her with surprisingly agility for a man of magic. For a moment, she thought he would go for her dripping snatch, but there was no such luck—it was her massive mammaries that the man went for. She let him lick and suck at her nipples and pull the attached rings as much as he desired. Gladia wondered at how a mage of such power could be reduced to a suckling like a baby, but she supposed that it was something that could happen to anyone. It was not as if she were not immune to the her own carnal desires. And her own daughter, so resourceful and strong-willed, was hard-pressed to resist the call of her elfslut body, so she was inclined to be charitable.

And it wasn't as if she wasn't enjoying herself either. What the Mad Mage lacked in skill he more than made up with enthusiasm. He suckled at her nipples with such ferocity that for a second she was afraid that he might tear them off. Then he brought his hands into play as well, palming her huge breasts. His hands were almost lost within their girth and width, and Gladia had to suck in a breath to refrain from moaning out loud. She brought his head down for a kiss, and their tongues dueled for a while until they had to both break their lip lock for air.

Finally, they had had enough foreplay and Gladia released him from her embrace. She laid back on the silken sheets of the bed and spread her legs wide, and within moments Malgos had speared her and began thrusting like a man possessed. He wasn't as long and as hard as her other lovers, nor were his motions as skilled. Gladia guessed that her time in the slave pens had spoiled her somewhat. Sex with sex slaves had a tendency to give one inflated expectations.

On the other hand, she herself was so horny that even Malgos's inexpert movements managed to bring her to orgasm in under a minute. She locked her long legs around him as she came, cooing and moaning into his ear. They moved together in carnal harmony for a while more until with a grunt, her lover unloaded into her. Gladia sighed a little as she tightened around his hard length. Now that he'd come twice, they could really start fucking.

Or so she thought until she realized that he had fallen asleep.

That was it. That, was it? Surely not—the transformed queen was used to at least five orgasms per bout of sex. She poked his shoulder experimentally, but all it did was confirm her suspicious. The man was out like a light. Gladia heaved the largest sigh she had all day and looked up at the ceiling helplessly.

She guessed it came from being a mage—they were not renowned for their physical prowess. Still, she had hoped for more. Maybe all that potion-brewing and spellcasting tired someone out more than she thought. Whatever the case, she was unsatisfied, but there was little she could do about it.

She hoped his mage craft was better than his fucking. If not, the resistance's efforts would be doomed before they even began. She would have to see about getting a proper reaming when she returned to headquarters.

izenrann
izenrann
352 Followers
12