The Queen's Aide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave Camella the same treated she had gotten, carefully motioning over tongue up and down along her pinkish-brown lower lips. When she made a sound, Daphne concentrated all of her focus on that area, her eyes crawling up the woman's lithe body to where her head was bent over. Her heavy bosom sagged from her chest, Daphne support them with her own hands. The Queen was not so subtle about her cries of pleasure as she had been. When she reached her climax, she screamed loud enough to shake the walls, grinding her hips as if she was riding a raging stallion. The sorceress supposed that the woman liked the idea of others hearing their love making. The thought that someone just outside her door could very well know what was happening on the inside, and who it was happening with. The mere fact that it was deemed immoral, not just by the church but by most everyone else, only burned her fire brighter.

The Queen was not satisfied to stop at one orgasm. Their months of separation had rendered her greedy. She worked Daphne for half of the night, her tongue tracing every inch of skin only for the sorceress to then return the favor. Camella had both of their legs parted, their sexes brought together, grinding against one another until they finished in unison. After downing a glass of water, the two women crawled under the furs, Daphne's spent body drifting off to sleep in mere moments. She was stirred from her slumber an hour later just to repeat the same process. The Queen had a craving that did seem capable of being sated. Daphne was quite sure that she had not bedded another woman since her departure, not even one of her handmaids. That meant Camella's desire was not only of lust, but of love. It wasn't what the sorceress had imagined transpiring when she began her seduction, but nor did she let it stop her from licking the Queen's cunt as many times as she was asked to.

It was midday by the time she woke. She only knew this because the sun was beaming down on her from the ceiling window. It had reached its zenith before she had opened her eyes. Camella was still there next to her, moaning with soft breaths in her deep sleep. Her colleagues were likely already back at their study, waiting upon her arrival. They would have to wait a bit longer. Camella's heavy breasts were heaving up and down with her delicate sleeping pants, and Daphne decided that she wanted one more go at her.

12