The Queen's New Handmaiden

Story Info
Breaking in the Blond.
1.9k words
4.32
41.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's blond, and I don't normally like blonds. Redheads that rival my own or brunettes with sable lowlights, these are my delights. But I am short one handmaiden and my sister's wedding approacheth, so this blond is my new ward.

"Your name?" I ask through my boredom and taffeta.

"Is Rochelle, madam." Kelsey, one of my more experienced handmaidens, elbows her roughly. "M-my Queen."

"Do you always stutter?"

"No, m-my Queen. Forgive me, this is my first time serving royalty."

She is ripe and pure. Creamy skin with a high brow and a pleasing figure. There is something untold in her eyes that bears greater consideration. Perhaps my cousin wasn't entirely mad in foisting such a fair and comely creature upon me. I shift, and my gown rustles in the dusty quiet of my chamber.

"Kelsey," I speak to my civilized brunette handmaiden, "Do show Rochelle around her tasks. It appears she'll need the...guidance."

"Leave it to me, my Queen," Rochelle speaks through wise lips. I am off to attend a joust I have no interest in but am required by my title to appear. To keep myself occupied I play a game in my head of which gladiator I've had before, and which ones I'd take again. The King at my side shares not in my lustier proclivities. I've had to build a whole other life around my passions, proven by the metal clip I had attached to my clit at that very joust. It was an improvisational little tool which caused me wet knickers with the tensing of my thighs. Anything to get through the day.

It is hours later that I come back to my chamber, horny and seeking relief. I expect my rooms to be vacant but see Kelsey and Rochelle shoulder to shoulder over one of my desks. I am instantly piqued. "Girls?"

Hell's wrath could not have shaken the handmaidens more. Kelsey spins around and instinct causes her to shield the new Rochelle from me. "My Queen," she says.

"Indeed I am." I draw closer to the two trembling girls. "Which is why you won't mind telling me just what the hell you're doing so close to my private belongings."

Rochelle's eyes dipped to the hem of my gown, leaving Kelsey to speak. "My Queen, I was attempting to illustrate to Rochelle the...the..."

I spied what they were ogling. "The depth of my darkness?" Closer I drew to the desk and lay a hand on what sat there. My treasured trunk. Kelsey knew where the key was, and the lid was open. Inside the silk lined case lay my collection of carved marble cocks that had seen many a reluctant and eager aperture during the course of my reign.

I sighed, for what else was there to do?

"Kelsey, I would normally ask you to leave us at this point but I feel there is knowledge to be gained by you being here. You understand?"

"Yes, my Queen. Of course."

"Tell Rochelle of your initiation. I should like to hear a recount of it myself."

Kelsey swallows, and I daresay tears are clinging to her hazel eyes as she speaks. "I was but nineteen, and am now twenty one."

"Go on," I say, stroking the flaxen hair of my new ward.

"My parents gave me over to the hierarchy, and I was glad to go. It meant warm food in my belly and protection from what the world bore. My Queen was MOST kind in showing me the ways of being a proper handmaiden, Rochelle, with no obligation to stay here forever." Kelsey then looked at me. "She gained my eternal adoration for her benevolence. And then I transgressed. I was naughty."

"Tell her how," I murmured, with a hand on Rochelle's shoulder.

"I got to be too nosy. Too inquisitive. It was entirely my fault." Kelsey shook her head and her chestnut locks rest about her neck. "The Queen has so many beautiful things. One cannot help but covet. Want to see. Want to touch."

Rochelle pleads with me. "I didn't want to see, or touch. Kelsey told me it was something I needed to know..."

I lean in close and whisper to the blond, "You lie."

Kelsey continued. "I found out where she kept the key to this very trunk and looked inside. I saw the marble cocks. I learned...very soon after...how our Queen used them."

Now I peer at the blond Rochelle with new interest. "Your curiosity has led you here. Now, Kelsey, show her what you earned from your prodding."

Sniffling, Kelsey lifts up the right side of her dress. There is a "Q" branded on her loin. "And there was more," Kelsey sobs.

"I'm sure Rochelle grasps what more there was," I say, pulling hard on the blond snatch of hair that hung down Rochelle's back. "If she does not, she soon will."

"I will bring you your gear, Queen," Kelsey says, for she knows where it was. Where my leather harness hung. Rochelle's turn was imminent where Kelsey once bent prostrate. Who better to assist in the deflowering of this blond I so needed to understand?

"My cousin turned you over to me with the sincerest intentions," I told a little fib of my own. My cousin had a way of bringing me human playthings to satisfy my appetites. "Anything that is the whim of the Queen proves real, understand, blondie?"

"Yes, m-my Queen."

Kelsey, by this time, had brought me my leather harness that accommodated the marble cocks I owned. I made the handmaidens kneel facing away while I readied myself. I chose the most demure of my collection, for I knew not of Rochelle's experience. One question confirmed it. "Have you known man or boy, Rochelle?"

She shook her head, frosty locks shimmering.

"Kelsey, rise. Rise and prepare your Majesty."

Obedient as ever, Kelsey swung her dark hair to one side and took her place before me. Her mouth opened and she went about moistening the cock I wore. The cock I had chosen for Rochelle was slender with an unassuming head that tapered down to a hard wand. I ordered Rochelle to watch, and watch she did. Sighs and sobs hitched her throat.

"My lady, I fear I am not ready..."

"Many have feared before you. This is of no consequence. Clear?"

"Say yes," Kelsey pauses long enough to murmur.

"Y-yes, Queen." Rochelle holds a hand flat to her bosom as if to still her heart. Her exhilaration thrills me.

"I demand to know the color of your nipples. Show me."

Wide eyed, Rochelle scoops a pert breast from its corset. Her innocent skin bore no interruption until the puffy nipple, which was as a rose petal. The humiliation to her mattered as much as the color I sought.

"Nipples is plural. I want to see them both."

Rochelle complied, both gorgeous breasts standing out over the lip of her corset. I beckon her closer so I may pinch the lovely petals.

"You must guess by now," I tell my fair new charge, "that your duties will extend beyond preparing my bath and holding up my train at my sister's wedding. There are consequences for your actions if you are to remain in my kingdom." I roll my eyes. "Why is it called a KINGDOM, anyway, we know the woman behind the the King is the gale force."

"As you say, my Queen," blond Rochelle answers. But she has no idea.

I instruct her to lift her skirts and brace one foot on the hassock by my desk. She can use the wall for support. I could have used a wall myself at this point for I am so quaking with anticipation, but I know I'll soon have something softer and more yielding to hold myself against.

"Look at yourself in the mirror," I tell Rochelle. Her fair head tilts to see the predicament she's found herself in, and she gives a cry.

"Oh, do ease the little sprite's anguish, Kelsey," I say with a touch of contempt in my voice. Kelsey nods. She knows to sit on the hassock before Rochelle's blond quim and use her tongue to soothe the angst the young one might feel.

I watch with great satisfaction, guiding a hand down my own dress bodice. Kelsey's robust chestnut hair is all but hidden by Rochelle's petticoats, but I can tell my the reaction of the new handmaiden that Kelsey's actions are having the desired effect. "Eyes on the mirror, Rochelle," I command, working fingers against my nipple. "Watch your pleasure as it is administered to you."

She is flushed crimson clear to her cleavage. I watch her hips work ever harder against Kelsey's mouth and cannot help reaching beneath my dress to wiggle the metal clip pinching my clitoral hood. Back and forth. Back and forth. Just like Kelsey's tongue.

"Now present her to me," I order. Kelsey turns Rochelle around and holds up her dress so my eyes have full access to her virgin treasure. I am greasing up the marble cock I wear and wonder if the size is too much. Then I remind myself not to let sympathy get in the way. Rochelle was following Kelsey's lead, being nosy, and I couldn't let that go unpunished.

I situate the girls so Kelsey holds Rochelle on my chaise lounge. "This brings back memories, Highness," Kelsey says.

"And new memories are made every day." I reply. With this I command Rochelle to look into my eyes and start making my way inside of her with my crafty toy.

The drama! How she shakes and twitches and tries to pull away. Kelsey holds her tight. She begins to kiss the fair one's neck and bites her lightly from behind. "Your training truly begins now," she tells her cohort.

How I train her. The thick breathy intake of a girl becoming a woman filled my ears. Pain underlined her throaty plea of "Mercy, your Majesty," but there was no mercy to be had. Every rock of my hips brings me deeper inside her and stimulates me with the pressure. Soon I cannot control myself. My climax is all that matters and I burst forth with my own cry, buried deeper than ever into Rochelle. Kelsey holds a hand over the blond's mouth, encouraging her to take it.

My marble cock is striated with Rochelle's virgin blood. She is ordered to suck it off. Kelsey plays it bold and rubs herself beneath her skirts. Her mouth is wet and hopeful.

"I know which cock is your favorite," I tell her.

"Highness, you are so kind to remember."

Rochelle, broken, is made to kneel by the bed as I take my loyal Kelsey amongst my pillows with the cock she so craves. Her favorite in my collection is a thick prong with a knobby head that bumped the most fervent spots inside of her. I have always liked fucking Kelsey. She is such an appreciative submissive. Her neck and bosom entrance me. I kiss along her clavicle, her throat, the swell of her breasts. Her dark hair dampens with sweat as she reaches satisfaction, and I lick the moisture from her forehead.

In the haziness of our pleasure, I grasp Rochelle's head and press it to Kelsey's cunt. "Service her, young one." I say. I watch as she clumsily makes her way around Kelsey's pink folds, learning as she went. Kelsey holds Rochelle's face at the angle she desires and Rochelle makes grunts of effort. Overall,I think the blond had a future here in the castle. It may take repeated training sessions but I am always up for a challenge.

"Remember the "Q" Kelsey holds on her haunch," I tell my disgraced new ward. "The same fate will be in store for you if such transgressions continue."

"Yes, my Queen," Rochelle pauses to say, and for once she does not stutter.