The Queen's Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she gasped and with a convulsive lurch, heaved her ass up and sobbed into the pillow. She had again orgasmed with gasped moans of satisfaction. I had begun to run my fingers up and down the fabric at the crotch of my own riding attire. As I watched she went and gathered a large silk like kerchief of gossamer like fabric and brought it back to her bed. I had expected her to try an wipe the wetness off the bolster, but instead I was treated to yet another amazing scene.

Grasping two corners of the filmy fabric, she twirled it into a thin rope. Laying back down she reached under her butt and grasped one end of the filmy rope with her left hand and reaching down over her tummy, gasped the other end. Now she began saw the silken rope up and down her gaping pussy. First up one side of her clit, then the other. Soon she had coated the material until it too shone in the morning light. Again she began to heave up and down and with a scream of satisfaction she arched her back and actually began to ejaculate small spurts of her cum onto the bedding.

By now I too was nearing my satisfaction but quickly returned to my chamber and removed my riding attire. Calling Gwen to bring me my ivory toy, she immediately rubbed it with fragrant oil and carefully inserted it into my drooling pussy. With help from Lady Sarah, I began to feel the waves of extasy begin to pulsate thru my groins. Sarah sucked one of my erect nipples as she began to squeeze the other with carefully measured pressure. I exploded!

Gasping for breath, my breasts heaved and my clever ladies began to minister to me again. I was insatiable. My mind revisited Polly's room and I relived her satisfaction. Within seconds I orgasmed again, and yet I was still not sated. I moaned and now thought about Max. I couldn't resist. As Gwen tried despirately to finish me yet another time I was too exhausted to manage another cum. I panted to Sarah. "Get him! Bring Max to me immediately! Now Sarah fetch him to me!"

Waiting for his arrival, Gwen continued to try and satisfy my need but to no avail. I needed Max and I needed to cum again least I lose my mind. When he arrived he was immediately commanded to undress. Although it's not permitted to turn ones back on me, I made no issue when he turned away and did as he was told.

I waited anxiously for him to turn and face me. I gasped in frustration and almost screamed to him. "Come to me now Max! Here! Come here so I may be pleasured!" Turning he stood tall and placed his hands on his hips. Gently rotating his body back and forth, his erect shaft seemed to whip back and forth. And gazing at him I suddenly felt my pussy begin to contract. "Help me stand! I need to stand Sarah, help me up." I was lifted to my feet and my ladies held me under my arms as he approached.

I was aghast. His cock was long and hard, it swayed with each step as he approached and he was circumcised. Not one inch of his shaft was hidden but stood so taunt that it seemed to curve upward. Now standing directly in front of me, he knelt. I don't know if it was a sign of respect or the fact that he wanted to put his mouth over my twitching womanhood. It was no matter of concern.

When his mouth closed on my cunt, my legs instinctively inched apart and welcomed his warm breath. My two ladies supported me and gently massaged my nipples as they watched him. When his tongue entered, I lurched and Gwen grabbed me more firmly, pinching my nipple with more intensity and sending a hot wave of sensations to me pussy.

"Yessssss, Just like that! Eat me! Max, do it until I command you stop!" So help me god, I have never felt anything like that in my entire life. His tongue danced up and down the soft flaccid folds of my swollen pussy, sometimes darting inside me, and at other times fluttering across my clit. Several minutes into this I screamed and my ladies bit down more firmly on my nipples. The combination of gentle pain, and the diabolical torment of Max's mouth caused me to scream out and cum in his thirsting mouth.

"Yessssss, Yessssss, oh fuck me, Oh Maxxx, fuck my cunt with your tongue. God I want you to eat me more! Do it more!"

Although I was so delirious that the two girls had to hold me erect, he did as ordered, and I began a series of intensely hard orgasms that made me light headed. When my knees gave way, they gently placed me on my bed. And as I lay there panting Max stood up and I gave my permission for Gwen and Sarah to reward him. They paused, hoping that I had given permission for them to be mounted, but they realized that that was not my wish, so they fell to the floor and began to use their warm mouths upon his engorged cock.

As they ministered to him, he stood by my bed, staring down at me. Gwen and Sara were kneeling before him and both girls eagerly took turns thrusting his shaft into their mouths. At intervals they slid their tiny hands up and down the long shaft before again trying to swallow his alabaster shaft.

I watched intently and wondered at his staying power. "Go on Max, cum for the girls, Feed them with your manhood's nourishment. Then suddenly his pelvis began to thrust forward. He was going to finish and I wanted to see it happen. I sat up and leaned closer. At that very instant he moaned and gasped out.

"Cumming! Gonna Shoot! Oh god take it!" At that moment neither girl had him in her mouth and the first spurt arched upward and splattered against my cheek. Before he could erupt a second time, Gwen had grasped his shaft and thrust it into her mouth and holding it there, let it fill her mouth to capacity. When he was spent, he pulled out and to our amazement, remained erect.

Gwen now held her lips tightly clamped together, retaining the warm thick fluid and looked pleadingly up at me. I nodded, giving her permission to proceed. I had thought she would let it drool out but to my amazement. She drew Sarah's face to hers and gave her a passionate kiss. It was something I had never expected but which I found immensely passionate. I suspect each swallowed the thick fluid in equal shares. For when their lips parted it had vanished, save a faint coating of pearlescent fluid upon their tongues.

That was when I decided to have my semi annual reward party. It was something that I had held for the past three years and though it was very daring, I felt it was a necessary reward to show my ladies my appreciation.

During the party, my ladies were released from their obligation to show respect for each others position in our social hierarchy. This party, I decided would be fashioned after an Ottoman umpires harem and the ladies were to wear appropriate attire. I was now extremely anxious to prepare for it and that evening summoned my servants and gave them directions. My ladies were advised of my plan and though some were reluctant to relinquish their ranking among the others, it was mandated.

The room I chose for my little orgy was located in the west tower. It had, at one time been used to discipline household servants who failed in their obligation to be subservient as required, but I had never had occasion to bring any of my help to the room to be lashed.

I had Lady Gwen do those chores when necessary because I never would permit any of my help to be scarred during a whipping. I gave instructions for the costumes to be worn and had each lady provided with a bolt of cloth from which their consorts could fabricate them. The room was prepared with a huge down filled comforter which covered the room from wall to wall, and sconces were placed along the back walls to hold the tapers which would provide light.

The north wall was supported by four triangular buttresses and a cross beam had long ago been bolted between two of them and had been used as a whipping table. The offending party would be brought up to the thick beam and forced to bend over it and clutch a pole located some three feet further back. Then the punishing lashes would be administered. I had never used it and was about to have it removed when a thought occurred. I changed my mind and had it left in place. To complete the preparations I had over two hundred pillows distributed around the room in corners and to either side of the straight back chair which would serve as a throne. That is where I would have Max sit.

I had my wine Stuart chill the wines to be served, and my pharmacist prepare the intoxicant potion which would be distributed to each of my guests. I had deliberately held Princess Polly in isolation, not wanting her to even know about Max. Tomorrow evening they would be introduced in a most enjoyable manner if my plans worked.

Returning to my quarters I was so excited at the prospects of the party and the way I planned to use Max, that I tossed and turned waiting for sleep to come. At three in the morning I could stand it no longer and summoned Sarah. Sleepily she entered my chamber and I ordered her to awaken Max and bring him to my bed chamber.

Twenty minutes he arrived, dressed in his formal attire and very handsome. By now Gwen had awaken and she too was in the room with us. I intended to enjoy Max this morning and knowing that I often get rather noisy during my periods of satisfaction, I dismissed the ladies. I wanted nothing to interfere with my lust and I had no intention of being quiet if that was my want.

The women left reluctantly. I suspect they wanted to either watch, or join in, fully knowing what I had in mind. "Max, my sweet man. Earlier you performed perfectly for me and for that I am thankful, however my full enjoyment is yet to come. I have dismissed my ladies so we may enjoy each other without being observed and though I don't have their assistance in bringing you to your greatest arousal, I will accomplish that task myself, with great delight I might add. Now remove your garments then come here and dispense with mine."

Like a fawning stallion he lowered his head and in the flickering shadows of the candle light he stripped. Turning away, he held his back to me, and though it was discourteous, I enjoyed the torment of not seeing his shaft before being exposed to my searching eyes. Now he turned.

Again I took a deep breath. He apparently found me exciting and although his thick shaft swayed back and forth as he approached me, it was not yet fully mature. Carefully he removed my sleeping garments and exposed my supple breasts and shaven womanhood. I actually wished he would again place his mouth to my slippery opening, but I had watched both Gwen and Sarah enjoy the taste of his cock and I wanted to prove to myself that I too could bring him to his fullest arousal. Save for the king, I had never before fallen to my knees in the presence of anyone. This was the second time in my life that it happened. As he stood near the bed, I fell to my knees and placed my hand around his swaying shaft.

His cock was precisely at the level of my face and not wanting to tug him closer, I inched towards him. My other hand joined my first, and I thought, "my god he's fully three hands long and my fingers don't meet. He's so thick and large, will I be able to enjoy his penetration? Will I be hurt?"

At that moment, I didn't really care. I was so anxious for him to take me that I began to feel my own fluids ooze out of my pussy and coat the inner surfaces of my thighs. Then I placed my lips over the head of his cock. My jaws began to immediately ache as my head bobbed back and forth as I attempted to take him as deeply into my throat as possible without gagging. I must have been doing well for within three or four minutes I had to release him, and when I drew my lips away the rigid staff sprang upward. I was beyond myself with the awe of its magnificence and the anticipation of feeling him penetrate my body.

I was so lightheaded that I struggled to stand, and he had to help me up and lay back on my bedding. At that point he stared down at me and asked one simple question. "Now?"

I nodded and managed a gasp. "Yes, Oh Yesssss!"

"How? How would you like me to begin, your highness? Shall I be slow and gentle or shall I take you as a mare is taken by a stallion? Shall I penetrate you whilst you lay upon your back or shall you kneel before me as I grasp your hips and thrust my member deeply into your womb?"

"Yes, all that Max. Make me cum around your cock, Make me beg you for more, do everything that you have ever done with a maiden and everything you have ever wanted to do, but perhaps hesitated to do. Just use me in every way possible and know that no one will ever have first hand knowledge of what happens here in the early hours of this morning.."

Crawling onto the bed, he knelt between my splayed thighs. I lifted them instinctively and rested my knees upon his shoulders. I stared into his blue eyes as he brushed his locks back from his forehead and his right hand reached down and clutched his cock. Gently I felt the slippery head of his shaft nuzzle between the swollen lips of my vagina.

He began to stroke its head up and down my cleft, form the lowest point to the apex at the top, teasing my clit until it slowly grew and protruded. Relishing the stroking torment of his cocks head, I moaned aloud. Again and again he caressed it until I was on the verge of cumming and yet knowing that he had not entered me . "Ooh Max, Sweet darling, Give it to me! Its been too long since I have enjoyed a man, and never one such as you. Now Fuck me. Do it now and do it deep and hard. Just take me and let me feel it fill me!"

Now grinning down at me he knew I was his slave. At least for the moment and then I felt the head of that thick shaft begin to stretch my cunt open. Slowly he moved it in, mere inches, then he drew it almost out before again swaying his hips forward, moving it deeper. Again out and again back in, and each thrust penetrated me deeper. Finally I felt the head of his cock press against my cervix and I gasped. But strangely, as he continued to tap against the deepest recess of my body, I adjusted and my womb seemed to draw back within my body and welcome his shaft to its fullest.

I was squirming and my hips rocked from side to side as he began to quicken his in, and out motion. The thickness of his cock stroked the inner lining of my cunt and when I contracted, it seemed as if he was drawing me inside out. My pussy was trying to adhere to his cock and now my clit was being manipulated in such a manner that the top of his shaft was stroking it with each thrust. Then it happened.

As I felt the first wave flow over me, I arched my back and heaved upwards. My legs slid from his shoulders and I held them high in the air. The exquisite sensation of my orgasm took my breath away and I screamed out to him.

MAX! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOD MAX I'M CUMMING FOR YOU! Dear baby fuck me faster, Oh please faster now. Give it to me deeper, Yeah that's it, deeper! Ohmygod, ohm god, fuck me harder! Mmmmmmaaaaaxxxxxx hurt me, do something please. Hurt me!"

Ecstasy is always more intense when coupled with the distraction of pain and I was panting and begging for it. To comply with my begging demands he grasped my swaying breasts, caught my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed them tugging them upward. Coupled with the sensation of his pubic bone crashing against my clit, I tossed my head from side to side, my mouth opened and even though I gasped for air I felt my mouth fill with saliva and I began to drool.

I collapsed. My arched body dropped back to the bed and I lay panting and moaning his name. But he would give me no mercy and almost immediately drew his engorged cock out of my contracting pussy and straddling me, thrust it into my open mouth. I instinctively reached up and clutched his balls with one hand and suckled his huge cock, tasting both his wetness and mine. I still had not made him cum and that pleased me for my enjoyment was not to end so quickly.

Having cleaned his shaft of the slippery fluid we had created, I lapped at the creamy ring of my own cum which had formed a white collar at the base of his cock. Before I had fully recovered he ordered me to lay on my stomach. Then he grasped my hips and pulled me to edge of my bed and lifting my pelvis up I was positioned so my knees were barely on the edge of the bed with my butt hanging off. Now Max stood on the floor behind me and began to stroke my pussy with his cock again. But now the stroking included the tight little opening to my ass and I took a deep breath expecting him to penetrate my back side. It didn't happen. Instead he again drove his shaft deeply into my pussy and I felt his large, cum laden balls slap loudly against my swollen pussy. I was beyond myself.

His hands held my hips as he pulled me back onto him. Then I began to sway with each thrust and he released my hips and slid his hands around my waist and his long fingers sought my clit and began to stroke it with each stroke. I was again panting and drooling onto my bedding. Again the waves began to wash thru me as if some storm were raging on a distant shore and with each passing minute, I orgasmed.

It was truly as if some storm raged within my body and with each rush of waves breaking upon the shore, a new wave of sensations took me to more and more intense orgasms. It was a crescendo of thrilling fervor that seemed to be intensifying by the moment and I lost count as my mind took control of my body.

I was a whore, an insatiable wanton slut that could never survive without this mans cock. And he seemed insatiable in his driving need to have me.

Wanting to collapse and just be left alone it suddenly dawned upon me that he would never stop until he had cum and I simply didn't know how to drive him to that point. That was when I began gasping to him over my shoulder. Looking back at him I took control and began to press him with demands.

"Fuck me Max! Faster now! Give it to me my stud. Fuck my pussy and spurt your thick milky cum deep in my cunt! Fill me! Cummmm onnnnnn baby shoot it to me, now. Gimmeeeee your cum now! I want it baby! Spurt in me! Shoot dammit Max let me have it now and fill me full of your cum. I want to feel it!"

Suddenly I had him. I had found his weakness and I exploited it. He gave a low moan and sobbed: "Victoria I'm cumming. Take it baby. Take it deep! Mix with me deep in your cunt my queen. Here it comes! Unhhhhhhhhhh Unhhhhhhhhh Unhhhhhhhh. Oh God, my lady, take all of me now!"

I now understood. He was so conditioned that he had to be given permission to let himself go, that he would last forever unless given a command to release his seed.

I invited him to lay by my side until the sun peeked into my room. Upon awakening, I found myself with my cheek laying on his chest and my lips tightly clenching the tiny nipple that graced his muscular chest. Quickly I bade him return to his quarters before it be known that we had spent the night together.

Now my satisfaction was almost complete. At the party tonight he would be recovered, and I would have him service each of my ladies and I will introduce Polly to the delights of my dear Max. An orgy was about to begin and I summoned my ladies to prepare me for a delightful day of preparations. And to my great glee and delight, my stud should have no problem staying the course. I would only permit him to release when I gave permission. He was a woman's dream and he was mine to command.

At eleven that evening I took Max's hand and led him to the room. The servants had prepared everything before hand and a fire was burning on the hearth. I instructed Max to disrobe and take his seat on the throne. Then the ladies began to enter, one at a time and each was presented to Max. They bowed low and gasped at my studs physique even though his most prominent feature was still not excited. I can't say the same about the ladies.

As they entered, each was presented with a thin vial of smoky green liquor. It had been prepared in the pharmacy and contained the most stimulating potion obtainable from the far east. Each was advised to sip it slowly and be seated around, at their leisure. As they move around the warm room, their bare breasts and diaphanous skirts of translucent fabric, cast macabre shadows which seemed to dance across the walls and ceiling of the chamber.