The Queen's Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had placed another chair in a corner just opposite the entrance and sat there watching the wispy fabric of my ladies, swirl back and forth as they sought clusters of cushions upon which to rest. As the room filled up the bacchanalian atmosphere became more intense. Incense burned somewhere, and the ladies were beginning to show signs that the narcotic potion was taking effect. Already several ladies had shed their gossamer skirts and were making amorous contact with one another. Some were involved in deep kissing of selected partners while others were hotly pressed together, thighs wrapped around their partners legs, as they slowly undulated, pressing their swollen pussies to their partners groins. More of the potion was offered along with a selection of exotic fruit and most flavorful wines.

Already three of the young women had advanced to the base of Max's chair and cushioned themselves in such a manner that they could stroke his shaft and coo as they watched it slowly rise and become turbid with anxiety and firm to the touch. Max had been directed to service any and all ladies who requested such services, but only after Princess Polly had arrived and been taken.

So thus far they were not permitted to do more than be preoccupied with their manipulation of his cock and offer an occasional kiss for the purpose of enhancing his erection.

Although I was familiar with Max and his body, I still watched him with awe. He muscular body was now damp with a patina of perspiration. The room was warm, and the wine was producing a euphoric atmosphere within the entire chamber. Wandering thru the room a blind Nubian man played his pan pipes and the lilting melody only increased erotic need of all present to be sexually sated. Then Polly appeared in the arched doorway and entered with her two hand maids.

She didn't seem to notice Max but rather advanced quickly to me. She gave no bow, for this evening it was not required, but sat at my feet. Quickly she was provided with a vial of the smoky liquid which she sipped a bit too quickly. Another was offered and she consumed this more slowly. I knew the potion well, and its effects were almost immediate. A heightened sense euphoria. The feeling of intoxication and the tactile senses intensified tenfold with a tingling of the lips, nipples and vagina.

I hoped to delay my enjoyment longer, but a number of the ladies were well beyond restraint. Three couples were servicing each other with faux phalluses. Some with either end of the long thick device inserted into their pussies while a third grasped the center and thrust the flexible sheath in and out. As one end entered one's body as the other end drew out, then the server would reverse the direction and each drooling opening was thus served.. Others were in the proverbial sixty nine position pleasuring each other simultaneously. In one darkened corner three women held a fourth captive on the floor as two others tormented her by sucking her breasts as their cohort devoured her womanhood.

Least the debauch get out of control I summoned Gwen and Sara to my side and had them help Polly to the whipping bar. Now she faced the wall with the thick bar pressed against her abdomen. The filmy white skirt was wisped off and Gwen began to prepare Polly.

A nipple clamp of silver which was fashioned to represent tongs was attached to her left nipple. Its mate was then fastened to her right nipple. Between the two a rather heavy chain of silver was attached and it immediately dropped down, pulled taunt, drawing her breasts down. Now a soft doeskin flap was laid over the whipping board and Polly was pulled up and bent over so she was forced to be supported on her tummy as her feet dangled inches above the floor. Her own hand maidens were brought to stand in front of her and clasping her wrists she was forced to clutch the pole located for that purpose.

A small platform was brought and placed under her dangling feet, serving to give some support and yet she stood on the tip of her toes. Her breasts were not supported so the heavy chain of the clamps slowly pulled down on her nipples and gently swayed back and forth. Poor Polly probably thought she was about to be flogged, but that was not my intent. Nodding to Max, he moved to take a position directly behind Polly's behind. I don't know if Polly could feel it yet, but the doeskin flap which now hugged her pussy had a rigid seam in its center and it's lacing, of course thongs, was pressed snugly against her clit.

I wondered if she had paid much attention to Max as she sat by my feet or if she had noticed his rigid engorged shaft which the two ladies had teased to magnificent size. In any event she would now enjoy the attention of my Max.

Standing directly behind her, Gwen approached him and coated his shaft with oil sufficient to lubricate that alabaster pole and having made that preparation, Sarah directed his cock to the vestibule of her womanhood. Though she was tight, with delicate manipulation the outer lips were parted and Sarah placed her hand on Max's buttocks and urged him forward.

He held his hands to his sides and slowly entered, seeming to relish the hot tightness of her pussy. As he was wont to do the previous evening with me, he entered slowly and methodically. Thrusting an inch at a time than withdrawing only to again move in, he proceeded until Polly gasped.

"Too much! Slowly please. Please give me time to accommodate you, my sire." And showing compassion Max held still while still exerting pressure against the innermost recesses of her vagina. With continuous short jabs he was finally able to mount her to a depth where his heavy balls began to tap against the backs of her thighs.

Knowing Max's lasting power I had decided not to use the "Arab strap" to keep his cock engorged but rather depended on his inability to cum unless so directed. Now he began to stroke in and out, pausing to shift occasionally so his shaft seemed to move to whisk around the very chamber into which it was now being thrust. Polly moaned, and gasped. Her hands had been released by her maidens for she now held firmly to the pole for support. As he plunged his cock deep into her body his thighs slapped against her ass and forced her to rock forward and recoil as he drew back. Her clit was suffering the tormenting friction of the lacing and with the enhancement of the potion, she quickly began to orgasm. As ladies are frequently wont to do, her first climax was not terribly intense, but as he continued to thrust in and out, and her contracting pussy clutched hotly around his cock, her fervor grew.

By now we had all ceased our own enjoyment and approached to watch the young Princess being serviced by Max. Now she was beyond herself and her knuckles whitened as her grasp on the pole tightened. She was entering that erotic state of excitement that has no bounds. That point where the world ceases to exist and as the shadows on the walls flickered and the blind man continued to play the pan pipes, Polly began to scream aloud.

What had started as subtle gasps and seemingly muted groans, now elevated to cries for more pleasure. The nipple clamps swayed more violently back and forth as Max drove faster and harder into her gushing pussy and we all watched in awe.

Now something occurred which baffled me. Although she had never met Max. I had never to my recollection mentioned his name nor had she seen him until she entered this room. but now she twisted and turned on her bench and looking over her shoulder as Max plunged his shaft in and out and she cried out his name.

"More Max! fuck me more Max! Faster! I'm cumming again! Deeper! Yes Max fuck me harder darling. Oh my merciful god it feels so good. Yesssss give it to me deep Max. Oh yes, Yes, YESSS, YESSSSSS! Gimmmmeeeee it Darling shoot your seed deep in my cunt, my stud. Fuck me and cum in meeeeeee!"

Max bucked and thrust deep inside her. Then holding his shaft hard in her he suddenly began to shudder and with staccato jabs began to ejaculate forceful jets of his thick cum deep within her convulsing pussy. She had demanded he cum, and he obeyed. I immediately had Gwen pull him out of her and quickly fasten the Arab strap to his cock and around his balls. He had seven or eight others to give pleasure to and I had no intention of letting my party end so early

An Arab strap is a device used to keep Arabian horses erect so the mating may continue without the stallion losing his erection. It was adapted for use on men to extend their endurance and the simple device Gwen had affixed to max consisted of a snug cock ring and a one inch wide leather belt which prevented his pendulous balls from being drawn close to his body when he ejaculated. Thus fettered he would be able to fuck each of my guests without losing his ability, and only his stamina was at issue.

He took each in the manner of their choice. Some standing with their backs supported against the angular Buttresses, others who leaned across the platform which Polly had recently been fucked, and still others selected more delectable ways to be satisfied. Towards the end of the evening three of the ladies opted to sit atop the whipping bar, side by side with legs spread wide. They leaned back and with arms outstretched and held rigid, grasped the bar.

And as requested, Max trust his shaft rapidly into each for perhaps a minute before pulling out and moving on to the next and then the third. Quickly returning to the first he repeated the series until each began to climax. As soon as one would cry out and orgasm, she was quickly replaced by another. With deft and vigoros thrusting, each enjoyed the delirious ecstasy. Recovering some would again join the line and another would climb the board and take her place.

At three in the morning all had succumbed to exhaustion and we retired. The next morning I had Polly brought before me. I wanted an explanation as to why, in the delirium of her session with Max she had cried out to him and calling him by name, demanded he cum in her.

"Its quite simple she quietly replied. Max is my brother. We were separated at a very early age, for I was overly fond of him and was aggressively trying to entice him to take me. Yes he's my brother and now having found him I'll never lose him again.

Two weeks later, I gave Max his pardon, and I watched as the carriage with Polly and Max move down the dusty roadway I knew that in some secret place they would live out their lives satisfying their need for each other, where the restraints of Victorian society and mores had no meaning

I must give my little friend Polly my greatest thanks for contacting me and asking for this little story. She give me help by telling me of her fantasies and reviewing each portion as it was finished.